Before taking admission in Maharaja Surajmal Brij University, students must have the entire information about the university. For your convenience, we are providing some essential details about MSBU admission on this web page.
The university conducts semester wise exams for every course and to attend those exams, students need to download admit card through online mode. Those individuals who will be able to crack the exams will get promoted to next level.
|Highlights of the page:|
The University is located in Bharatpur, Rajasthan and offers various UG/ PG/ Diploma courses. To get admission in MSBU Bharatpur, students need to fill and submit the application form through proper channel.
To grab more information about Maharaja Surajmal Brij University 2018, students need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Courses Offered By Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
Faculty of Science:
- B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-I
- B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-II
- B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-III
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Part-I
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Part-II
- M.Sc. in Geology (P & F)
- M.Sc. in Psychology (P & F)
- M.Sc. in Mathematics (P & F)
- M.Sc. in Physics (P & F)
- M.Sc. in Zoology (P & F)
- BCA (Part-I,II,III)
- M.A./M.Sc. Psychology
- M.A./M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Sc. Environment Science
- M.Sc. Geology
- M.Sc. Home Science
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.A./M.Sc. Geography
- M.Sc. Zoology
- M.A./M.Sc. Geography
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Chemistry
Faculty of Arts & Social Science:
- B.A. (Pass Course) Part-I
- B.A. (Pass Course) Part-II
- B.A. (Pass Course) Part-III
- B.A. (Hons.) Part-I
- B.A. (Hons.) Part-II
- B.A. (Hons.) Part-III
- M.A. English (P&F)
- M.A. Hindi (P&F)
- M.A. Sanskrit (P&F)
- M.A. Urdu (P&F)
- M.A. Philosophy (P&F)
- M.A. History (P&F)
- M.A. Sociology (P&F)
- M.A. Political Science (P&F)
- M.A. Economics (P&F)
Faculty of Commerce:
- B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-I
- B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-II
- B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-III
- B.Com. (Hons) Part-I
- B.Com. (Hons) Part-II
- B.Com. (Hons) Part-III
- M.Com. in EAFM (P & F)
- M.Com. in Business Admn. (P & F)
- M.Com. in ABST (P & F)
- BBA Part-I
- BBA Part-II
- M.Com. EAFM
- M.Com. ABST
- M.Com. Business Admin.
Faculty of Education:
- B.Ed. (Two Year Scheme) Part-I
- B.Ed. (Two Year Scheme) Part-II
- M.Ed. (Two Year Scheme)
- M.Ed. (Two Year Scheme)
- B.A.-B.Ed. Integrated Programme (Four Year)
- B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated Programme (Four Year)
- M.P.Ed. (Two Year)
- B.P.Ed. (Two Year)
Faculty of Law:
- L.L.B Part-I, II, III
- B.A. L.L.B Hons (Five Year)
- B.A. L.L.B Hons. Integrated Course (Five Year)
- LL.M. Human Rights & Value Education
- LL.M. (General)
Faculty of Fine Arts:
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (Music) Part-I,II,III & IV
- Master of Peforming Arts (Music) (P & F)
- M.A. in Drawing & Painting (P & F)
- M.A. in Indian Music (P & F)
- Master of Performing Arts (Music)
- M.A. Drawing & Painting
- M.A. Music
Eligibility Criteria for Brij University Admission:
For Under Graduate Courses:
To apply for admission in under graduate courses at Brij University Bharatpur, students should have done intermediate studies from any recognized board.
Check Also: Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
For Post Graduate Courses:
Those students who have done graduation from any recognized university can apply for admission in MS Brij University.
Maharaja Surajmal Brij University Bharatpur Admission Process:
Admission of the students in MSBU is done on the basis of entrance test or merit list as per the norms of MSB University Bharatpur.
Hit Here>>> Which Open University is Best For Admission?
Brij University Exam Fee:
It is compulsory to deposit the exam fees for those students who are going to attend the MSBU UG/ PG Exams. The charges are different as per the course/ programmes.
How to Fill Maharaja Surajmal Brij University Admission Form 2018:
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of university i.e. www.msbrijuniversity.ac.in
- Then select examination tab which is provided at the menu bar.
- Hit “Exam form/ Notice” option from the given options
- Select the suitable link which is related to Brij University admission form 2018.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Deposit the application fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
Brij University Admit Card:
Before appearing in the examinations, individuals need to download the admit card through online mode. If any student failed to download the call letter then he will not be able to attend the exams.
Look Here for>>> Brij University Admit Card
Brij University Syllabus:
|Faculty of Science||Hit Here|
|Faculty of Arts & Social Science||Hit Here|
|Faculty of Commerce||Hit Here|
|Faculty of Education||Hit Here|
|Faculty of Law||Hit Here|
|Faculty of Fine Arts||Hit Here|
Brij University Time Table:
The university conducts semester wise exams for under graduate and post graduate courses. Individuals can visit the official website of the university and get the complete date sheet.
Get Here>>> Brij University Time Table
Brij University Result:
After conducting exams, the officials of MSBU will release the final results. Students can go through the official website of the university and enter their roll number at required space and they will get the MSB University Result 2018.
Hit Here>>> Brij University Result
Brij University Contact Details:
Phone: +91 5644-220560
Fax: +91 5644-220560
Exam Section: +91 5644-220025
If you want to know more about Maharaja Surajmal Brij University 2018–19 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the framed below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Ways To Get Money For College Fees||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Universities in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|