CA CPT Application Form
CA CPT is an entrance examination of Chartered Accountancy Course. CA CPT Notification For June 2019 has been released. CA CPT Application Form Submission is scheduled to be started from 04-04-2019. You may check more details including CA CPT Exam Date and other here.
CA CPT Application Form For June 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Organization|| The Council Of The Institute Of|
Chartered Accountants Of India
|Name of the Test||Common Proficiency Test (CPT)|
|CA CPT Application Form Release Date||04-04-2019|
|CA CPT Application Form Last Date (Without Late Fee)||24-04-2019|
|CA CPT Application Form Last Date (With Late Fee)||02-05-2019|
|CA CPT Exam Date||16-06-2019|
CA CPT Application Form
Question: What Is CA CPT Eligibility Criteria?
- Must have completed 12th standard or equivalent.
- Those who have done graduation or post-graduation with commerce subject with minimum 55% marks are exempted from appearing in CPT 2019.
- Candidates who possess graduation degree or master’s degree in any discipline (excluding commerce) with at least 60% marks aggregate in all subjects are also exempted from appearing in entry-level exam.
Must Go through These CA CPT Related Links:
|CA CPT Time Table||Get Details|
|CA CPT Syllabus||Get Details|
|CPT Admit Card||Get Details|
|CA CPT Question Paper||Get Details|
|CA CPT Result||Get Details|
|CA CPT Sample Papers||Get Details|
|CA CPT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|List of CA, CPT Coaching Classes||Get Details|
Question: How to Fill CA CPT Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website i.e. icaiexam.icai.org for CA CPT Apply Online.
- Choose suitable link related to “CA CPT Notification for June Exam 2019”.
- After reading relevant details if you find yourself eligible then fill CA CPT Registration Form.
- After filling Registration hit on “Register” tab for final completion.
- Subsequent to filling CA CPT Online Registration, you may download CA Common Proficiency Test Application Form 2019.
- Fill required details in CA CPT Application Form as tabulated here.
- After filling CA CPT Online Application Form
- Upload scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph etc.
- Pay Exam Fees via proper channel along CA CPT Online Form.
- Take preview of Application Form and press submit button.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test Application Form for further usage.
CA CPT Official Links
|CA CPT June Notification||Press Here|
|CA CPT Application Form FAQ’s||Press Here|
|ICAI Exam Official Portal||Press Here|
|CA CPT Official Website||Press Here|
Question: What is Application Fee?
|For exam centre in India only||Rs.1000/-|
|For exam centres in Kathmandu, Nepal||Rs.1700/-|
|For centres in Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat||$300|
Question: What is Mode of Payment?
The application fee can be remitted only in online mode using Master/Visa Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Question: What is New CA CPT Exam Pattern?
- Exam Mode: It is an offline exam i.e. Paper and Pencil Mode.
- Medium of the Exam: The medium of the exam will English or Hindi.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of objective type questions.
- The examination will be held in two shifts in morning and evening.
|A-Fundamental of Accounting||40|
|B- Mercantile Laws||60|
Question: CA CPT Exam Centers 2019
FAQ’s Related To CA CPT Application Form
Question: Can I change details like my name, address or any other detail during application correction window?
No, applicants will be provided application correction window in two sessions, one session will be available free of cost and second session will be available only on payment of the fee.
Question: I have registered for CPT exam before; can I use same registration/login credentials to login?
Yes. Candidates who registered or got their login credentials after November 2016, they can use same login.
Want To Know? How Do Toppers Study?
CA CPT Important Dates
|1. Last date for registration to CPT Course with BOS||30th June, 2017|
|2. Commencement of Online filling of CPT Examination Form||4th April, 2019 (10:00 A.M. IST)|
|3. Last date & time for Login Creation/New User Registration||02nd May, 2019 upto 5:30 P.M. (IST)|
|4. Last date & time for submitting the form and making payment without Late Fee through already created Login||24th April, 2019 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)|
|5. Last date & time for filling the form and making payment with Late Fee through already created Login||02nd May, 2019 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)|
|6. Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||06th May, 2019|
|7. Date of CPT Examination||16th June, 2019 (Sunday)|
|8. Hosting of Correction Window -I [(without fee) will be available for one week from the date of hosting]||1st Week of May, 2019 (for one week) **|
|9. Hosting of Correction Window -II [(with fee) will be available upto 07th June, 2019]||4th Week of May, 2019 to 07th June, 2019. **|
|10. Likely date of declaration of result (icaiexam.icai.org)||Around mid July 2019|
CA CPT Application Form 2019:
Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) is an entry-level examination which is organized at the national level and is conducted twice in a year (June & December) by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for applicants who want to opt for Chartered Accountancy as a profession.
Students who have completed their 12th standard by scoring good marks are eligible to apply for CPT Exam. CA CPT Application Form June will be available from 4th April, 2019 to 24th April, 2019 (without late fees) and upto 2nd May, 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Career Options After 12th|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|