CA CPT Application Form
Common Proficiency Test is entrance level examination for the Chartered Accountancy programme. Institute of Chartered Accountant invites CA CPT Application Form from those candidates who want to appear in CPT June Exam.
Submission of CA CPT Online Registration Form for June Exam will commence from April 2018 onwards. CPT is known as Common Proficiency Test, is the foundation exam for getting admissions in Chartered Accountancy.
Over-view of Page:
Who can apply for CA CPT?
Students who have completed their 12th standard by scoring good marks are eligible to apply for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test. Aspirants may collect more details about CA CPT Application Form 2018 such as CA CPT Registration Procedure, exam dates, eligibility criteria & others.
In CA CPT Paper, objective type questions are asked from Quantitative aptitude, Accounting, Mercantile Laws and General Economics. Candidates who have completed bachelor or masters degree in commerce aggregate 55% marks were exempted from appearing in CA CPT 2018 and can directly get admission in CA IPCC.
CA CPT Application Form
CA CPT Eligibility 2018:
Those candidates, who are going to appear in Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test for June 2018, must ensure required eligibility criteria given below.
- Applying aspirants must have passed in Intermediate standard (Class 12th) under the commerce stream from a well known board to apply for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test.
- Those candidates who have completed bachelor or masters degree in commerce with minimum 55% marks are exempted from appearing in CA CPT 2018.
- To apply for CA CPT Exam 2018, there is no age limit.
- Candidates who possess Degree of UG/PG degree from Open University are exempted from appearing in the entry level test.
- Appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test.
Check Out: Career Options After 12th
CA CPT Registration Fees for June 2018:
|CA CPT Exam Fees||Indian students and SAARC countries||For NRI candidates|
Cost of CPT Prospectus
|100 Rs||10 US $|
|CPT Registration Fee||6000 Rs||580 US $|
|Subscription for Students’ Journal (for one year) (Optional but strongly recommended)||200 Rs||20 US $|
|Subscription for Members’ Journal (for one year) (Optional)||400 Rs|
40 US $
|Total||6700 Rs||650 US $|
You Can Also Check: CA CPT Syllabus
CA CPT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Mode of examination: Offline mode (Pencil Paper Mode)
- Test Medium: English OR Hindi
|First session of CA CPT|
|Sec A – Fundamentals of Accounting||40||10:30 am – 12:30 pm (two hours)|
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws||60|
|Second session of CA CPT|
|Sec C – General Economics||50||2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (two hours)|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude||50|
|Total 4 sections||200||4 hours|
Get Details: CA CPT Exam Pattern
List of CA CPT Exam Centers
|Delhi / New Delhi||Tuticorin||Meerut|
Get Here: List of Top Coaching Centers for CA
Procedure to fill CA CPT Application Form 2018:
Steps for CA CPT online registration for June 2018 are well listed here. So, candidates need to follow below given steps to fill CA CPT Application Form 2018 in correct way with complete details.
- At first & foremost step, visit official site of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India that is www.icai.org.in to fill CA CPT 2018 Application Form
- Secondly, you need to choose suitable link regarding CA CPT Notification 2018 for June exam.
- Thirdly, read all details as listed in Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test Notification.
- After reading relevant details if you find yourself eligible then download CA CPT Registration 2018 Form.
- Fill CA CPT 2018 Registration Form with complete details such as name, Registration No, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Landline No, Primary Email, Re-Enter Primary Email and Secondary Email & others.
- After filling registration form hit on “Register” tab for final completion.
- Subsequent to filling CA CPT Online Registration, you may download CA Common Proficiency Test Application Form 2018.
- Fill required details in CA CPT Application Form 2018 as tabulated here.
|Name in full (As per SSC X certificates)||Sex|
|Date of Birth||Mother’s Name and Father’s Name|
|Address||Category : General, ST / SC, OBC, Backward Class or Disabled|
|Nationality : Indian or Foreign National||Medium of study : English or Hindi|
|Educational Qualifications Details : 10th and 12th||Annual income of Parents|
|Demand draft details||—|
- After filling CA CPT Online Application Form, upload scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature, as per specifications.
- Pay CA CPT Exam Fees via proper channel.
- Take preview of CA CPT June form & Submit CA CPT 2018 Application Form within given period of time.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test Application Form for further usage.
Required Documents along with Registration Form:
- Demand Draft along with the fee for registration for CA CPT
- 10th pass mark sheet along with the attested copy of DOB
- Nationality proof whether he is the citizen of India or a foreigner
- Proof of the category (General or ST/SC)
Read Now: How to Become a Chartered Accountant
CA CPT 2018 Dates:
|Events||Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test 2018 Dates|
|Deadline For CA CPT Exam Registration For June||Till April 2018|
|CA CPT Registration 2018 starts from||Till April 2018|
|CA CPT Registration Last Date||Till April 2018|
|Deadline for revalidation of registration for June||Till April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of print out of CA CPT Registration Online||Till April 2018|
|CA CPT Examination date||June 2018|
|Declaration of the CA CPT Result 2018||After one month of the exam|
Visit its Official Link to get more information concerning CA CPT Application Form 2018. On release of Common Proficiency Test June Exam Notification, we will update you. Stay connected with us. You can also get latest updates about CA CPT Registration For June 2018 by pressing CTRL + D
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CPT Admit Card||Career in CA in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||CA CPT Result|
|Makes Successful Online Student||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities In India||CA Syllabus|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Education Loans for Students|