CA CPT Application Form
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is inviting CA CPT Application Form 2016. Those candidates want to enroll for CA must appear for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) before 27th October 2016. Hard working individuals may register them self for CPT exam to take admission in Chartered Accountant. For CA CPT Notification, interested candidates may submit their application form through online mode till last date that is stated on this page. To obtain more details related to CA CPT Application Form such as qualification, age limit, selection process, registration dates, process to apply etc you may read the given notification. Applicants may also apply for next session about CA CPT Application Form 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Course Name||Chartered Accountant|
|Name of Exam||Common Proficiency Test|
|Last date to apply Online Application||27th October 2016|
So, candidates who wish to make their career in Chartered Accountant can fill the CPT Online Application Form by following the steps as structured on this web page. All the candidates who passed 12th class are eligible to apply for Common Proficiency Test. Go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about the December exam.
CA CPT Application Form
- Those who want to apply for CA CPT Entrance Exam; they must have accomplished 12th or equivalent from a reputed School/ Board.
- Candidates who have qualified B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA in 1st attempt are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Read Here: Best Career Opportunities
Application Fee details:
There are two processes for application fee that are Offline and Online-
- Online- If candidates are filling application online they have to pay Rs. 1000.
- Offline- If candidate is taking applications form from the Deputy Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, lCAl Bhawan, lndraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002 then,
- Applying applicant has to pay Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 500/- examination fee + Rs. 1000/- application form and Information brochure).
- No separate fee is required to be submitted at time of application.
Mode to deposit fee:
Two modes to deposit fee online and offline:
- Application fee is to be pay through online mode by VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card before the due date
- Application fee is to be pay through offline mode by sending through post/hand before the due date
Mode of Selection:
Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Written exam. After qualifying the examinations, candidates will be shortlisted for CA professional course.
Must Check Below Provided Links:
|First Session (Morning Session)||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM||Fundamentals of Accounting Mercantile Laws|
|Second Session (Afternoon Session)||2.00 PM to 4.00 PM||General Economics Section – D Quantitative Aptitude|
Read Also: How to Become a Chartered Accountant
How to Fill CA CPT Application Form?
All of you need to follow these steps to submit Common Proficiency Test Application Form -
- First of all eligible candidates have to log on official website that is “icaiexam.icai.org”
- Then go to the section “Announcements” and hit the link “Notification For CPT – Dec 2016”.
- You will get the official notification regarding CPT December Exam 2016, read it carefully.
- Online Mode-
- Then go to option “Apply Online” and fill all the required details and upload the photographs and signature.
- After this process candidates need to submit fee.
- After fee submission applicants need to fill required bank details before final submission.
- Applicants should take print out of filled application form for future use.
- Offline Mode-
- Candidates who are going to apply through offline mode they can obtain the application form from the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)
- Then Fill the application form completely and must attach all the required particulars with the form
- Then enclosed complete application in an envelope, super scribe as “ Application for the post of…” and send to the below given address.
Check Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Deputy Secretary (Examinations)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110002
- Last date for CPT Examination online application form: 27th October, 2016 till 5:30 P.M.
- Date of examination: 18th December, 2016
Candidates need to open the Official Notification for collecting more information regarding CA CPT Application Form 2016 - 2017. To get latest updates about this notification through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CPT Admit Card||Career in CA in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||CA CPT Result|
|Makes Successful Online Student||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities In India||Helpful Tips Night Study|