CA CPT Application Form
CA CPT Application Form is made available by Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India for candidates who wish to enter into the profession of Chartered Accountancy.. Common Proficiency Test is commonly known as CPT that is hosted every year by ICAI. Applicants, who wish to get admittance into this profession through CPT exam that will be held in the month of June, may get their registration done by sending the CA CPT Application Form 2017.
This Page Includes:
Students seeking admissions in Chartered Accountancy may get the apply for CA CPT Registration, by filling the application as available on official website on or prior to last date that is mentioned below.
All information regarding CA CPT Application Form such as exam dates, eligibility criteria and other information has been well customized below on this page. So, applicants may go through this page completely that is well structured below by the expert team of recruitmentresult.com.
CA CPT Application Form
|Name of Organization||Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India|
|Name of Entrance Exam||CPT Examination, June|
|Last date for registration to CPT Course with BOS||1-04-2017|
|Commencement of Online filling of CPT Examination Form||7-04-2017 (10:00 A.M. IST)|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||2-05-2017|
Eligibility Requirements to appear in CPT are as follows:
- Candidate shall be eligible to appear in Common Proficiency Test, if either have passed or appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent.
- Registered for/switched over to Common Proficiency Course with Board of Studies of ICAI on or before 1st October, 2016.
- Revalidated his/her registration to Common Proficiency Course as decided by the Council.
Check Out: Career Options After 12th
CA CPT Exam Pattern:
Common Proficiency Test will be of one paper of 200 marks and will consist of the following four sections in prescribed pattern:
|Session||Section||Paper||No. of Questions||Marks|
|First Session(i.e. Morning Session) 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)||A||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||60|
|Second Session (i.e. Afternoon Session) 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (IST)||C||General Economics||50||50|
Check Here: Latest Aptitude Questions & Answers
Passing Requirement for Common Proficiency Test:
- If candidate obtains at one sitting a minimum of 30% marks in each section and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the sections comprised in CPT (Examination) will be declared to have passed Common Proficiency Test.
- Marks obtained in CPT (Examination), subject to the principle of negative marking, in such manner as may be determined by the Council from time to time.
- Penalty of ¼ (One Fourth) mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Overwriting for the answer of the question will also be treated as wrong answer.
- Any fraction of mark will be rounded off to the next full mark.
- Such students who have once passed the CPT examination are not eligible to apply / appear afresh / again in the CPT examination.
Get Details: CA Syllabus of CPT/IPCC/ATC/Final Exam
Option to fill up physical (OMR) application form for appearing in CPT:
Those aspirants who are interested in appearing for Paper-pencil mode test, they have an option of applying for the exam through physical (OMR) form and the same can be purchased from the regional offices/designated branches of the Institute. The cost of application form & Information Brochure is as under:
|Rs 1500/- if opting for a centre in India|
|Rs. 1850/- if opting for Kathmandu Centre|
|USD 170/- if opting for Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai and Muscat Centers|
Get Here: List of Top Coaching Centers for CA
If making online payment of examination fee:
- For online filling of application form candidate has to remit a fee of Rs. 500/- for opting centers in India.
- US$ 150/- for Abu Dhabi (UAE), Doha, Dubai and Muscat centers and
- INR 850/- for Kathmandu centre (The incentive of waiver of cost of application form of Rs. 1000/- or USD 20 (as applicable) in examination fee is applicable only for those who fill the application form online.)
- Fee should be remitted using Online Payment gateway facility with Visa / Master / Maestro Credit / Debit Card.
Procedure to fill CA CPT Application Form for June:
Contenders, who are going to apply for CRT exam, need to follow the guidelines modified below on this page. Please have a look….
Step 1: Log on to Official Portal
- Firstly contenders need to log on at official site of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India that is icaiexam.icai.org.
- Now, move to the menu bar of home page and hit on “Login/Register” tab available there and a box as shown below will appear on selection of stated tab.
- Enter your login Id and password and strike on ‘Register Now’ button.
Step 2: Get Yourself Registered
- On selection of Register tab, a new window asking for executing the first step of registration will appear.
- Here fill all the asked details in support of examination name, Registration No, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Landline No, Primary Email, Re-Enter Primary Email and Secondary Email.
- After filling all details, hit on “Register” tab.
Read Now: How to Become a Chartered Accountant
Step 3: Password Generation
- On submission of all the asked detail, you will be getting a password through which you can login your account.
- Whereas your Registration Number is only your login ID.
- In case, if your Date of Birth shows wrong, then don’t worry. In this case, aspirants can register under ‘Provisional Registration’.
Step 4: Mobile Number and Email Verification
- Once you login with your account, candidates are required to verify their Mobile Number as well as Email ID.
- Candidates wish to edit their details, have to press on “Submit” button which is located at right side of that page.
Step 5: Fill Application Form
Now, aspirants need to fill all the asked details in the application form such as Date of Birth, Name, Educational Qualifications info, etc in below given format.
- Name in full (As per SSC X certificates)
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name and Father’s Name
- Category : General, ST / SC, OBC, Backward Class or Disabled
- Nationality : Indian or Foreign National
- Medium of study : English or Hindi
- Educational Qualifications Details : 10th and 12th
- Annual income of Parents
- Demand draft details
Step 6: Upload Images and Make Payment
- Now, upload scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature, as per specifications.
- Make payment of examination fees via proper channel.
- Hit on “Submit” button for making final submission of application form.
- Retain a copy of the PDF / filled-in form and submit it at the address as stated below.
- Send the PDF (print out) of the online submitted examination application by speed post / registered post only.
- Keep in safe custody the speed post / registered post receipt issued by postal authority for sending the PDF (print out) of the online submitted examination application form to the institute/ receipt issued by ICAI in case the application is deposited by hand.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
The Deputy Secretary (Exams.),
The Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India ‘ICAI Bhawan’,
New Delhi – 110 002
Offices where filled in printouts of CPT online application forms /OMR forms for December, 2016 CPT can be submitted by hand:
|Reception Counter, Annexe Building, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002 (Telephone-011-3989 3989).|
|Reception Counter, Northern Regional Office, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 52-54 Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Near Karkardooma Court Complex, Delhi – 110032 (Telephone-011-3989 3990).|
|Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Tower, Plot No. C-40, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051 (Telephone-022-33671400, 33671500).|
|Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 122, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034(Telephone-044-3989 3989).|
|Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 382/A, Prantik Pally, Rajdanga, Kasba (Near Acropolis Mall and Garden High School), Kolkata – 700107 (Telephone- 033- 30840203 / 30840210)|
|Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 16/77-B, Civil Lines (Behind Reserve Bank of India), Kanpur-208001 (Telephone-0512-3989 398).|
|Reception Counter, Ahmedabad DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 123, Sardar Patel Colony, Near Usmanpura Under Bridge, Navjivan PO, Naranpura, Ahmedabad-380014 (Telephone-079-2768 0946, 2768 0537, 39893989).|
|Reception Counter, Bangalore DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, No. 16/0, Millers Tank Bed Area, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore-560 052 (Telephone-080-30563500).|
|Reception Counter Chandigarh DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institutional Area, ICAI Bhawan, Opp. Community Centre, Sector 35-B, CHANDIGARH – 160 022 (Telephone- 0172- 5067756, 5018199).|
|Reception Counter, Hyderabad DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 11-5-398/C Red Hills, Hyderabad- 500 004 (Telephone-040-233 17026, 233 17027, 233 17028, 23393182, 30638600)|
|Reception Counter, Jaipur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, D-1, Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004 (Telephone-0141-3044200, 3044214, 3989398).|
|Reception Counter, Pune DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Plot No. 8, Parshwanath Nagar, CTS No. 333, Sr. No. 573, Munjeri, Opp. Kale Hospital, Near Mahavir Electronics, Bibawewadi, PUNE 411 037 (Telephone-020-24212251/52,32335306).|
|Reception Counter, Nagpur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’ 20/1, Dhantoli, NAGPUR – 440 012 (Telephone – 0712- 2443 968, 2441 196).|
|Reception Counter, Surat DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 2nd Floor, Saifee Building, Dutch Garden Road,Near Makkaipul, Nanpura, SURAT – 395 001 (Telephone – 0261- 2472 932, 2464413).|
|Reception Counter, Baroda DCO * of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Kalali-Tandalja Road, Atladara,Vadodara – 390 012. (Telephone-0265-2681 115, 2680593).|
|Reception Counter, Thane DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,A-4, Laxmi Mahal Coop. Hsg. Soc., 2nd Floor, LBS Marg,Near Hotel Parimala, Above Amar Chemist, Charai Naka Signal,Thane (W) – 400 602 . (Telephone- 022-2538 2451/53/54/56).|
|Reception Counter, Ernakulam DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Diwan’s Road,Ernakulam, Kochi – 682 016 (Telephone- 0484- 2369 238, 2372 953, 2369 258).|
|Reception Counter, Indore DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,’ICAI Bhawan’, Plot No. 19-B, Scheme No. 78, Part-II, (Near M. P. Pollution Control Board), INDORE – 452 010 (Telephone- 0731- 2570 052, 2570 053, 4298 198).|
Check Now: Ways To Keep Yourself Focused
|Last date for registration to CPT Course with BOS||01-04-2017|
|Commencement of Online filling of CPT Examination Form||7-04-2017|
|Last date & time for Login Creation / Submission of CPT Examination application form Online.||28-04-2017 up to 5:30 P.M. (IST)|
|Last date for revalidation of registration for June, 2015 CPT||28-04-2017 or date of Application for CPT June, 2017 whichever is earlier.|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||2-05-2017|
|Date of CPT Examination||Will be announced soon|
|Likely date of declaration of result (www.caresults.nic.in)||Around one month from the date of examination|
Note: You may go through the Official Link to get more details about CA CPT Application Form 2017.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information on your timeline. If you have any query regarding information available here, you may ask in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You may bookmark this page to get instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CPT Admit Card||Career in CA in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||CA CPT Result|
|Makes Successful Online Student||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities In India||Helpful Tips Night Study|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Education Loans for Students|