Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Organization has promulgated an advertisement titled as Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment. In this concern, organization intends to recruit young and dynamic candidates for filling 09 positions in relevant disciplines of Director, Officer, assistant and other posts. Applicants, who are passionate towards their career, may apply against current vacancy of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2017, by sending application form on or before 4th January 2017.
Highlights Of This Page..
Candidates, who want to grab this opportunity, may apply for Cabinet Secretariat vacancies by the help of some necessary steps which are indicated below for your convenience. Send the application form by attesting passport size photograph, documents, certificates and other related documents that are required. Aspirants may attain more details about Cabinet Secretariat advertisement that is well equipped below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Number Of Vacancy||09|
|Last Date To Apply||04th January 2017|
|Position Name||Vacancies Details|
|Deputy Director (IA)||01|
|Joint Deputy Director||01|
|Senior Para Dispatch Officer||01|
|Para Dispatch Officer||02|
|Junior Para Dispatch Officer-I||03|
|Assistant Fire Officer||01|
- Applicants, those who are applying must possess Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline for which they are applying from any recognized board/ University/ Institute with good academic records.
- Also, candidate should be officer in the central government and must hold analogous posts on regular basis in Central Govt. Civilian Organizations.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Job searchers who are applying for any of the above post should not be more than 56 years of age as on the closing date of application form that is 4th January 2017.
|Position Name||Salary Structure|
|Deputy Director (IA)||Rs. 37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-|
|Joint Deputy Director||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-|
|Senior Para Dispatch Officer|
|Para Dispatch Officer||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-|
|Junior Para Dispatch Officer-I||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-|
|Assistant Fire Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-|
Process of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done by the recruitment panel of organization which will be done on the basis of performance of candidate in the interview round. So applicants need to give their best performance to get final selection.
Get Preparation Tips to Clear Interview Round:
Process to Apply For Cabinet Secretariat Jobs:
Those who need to apply for this advertisement need to follow below mention steps:
- Firstly, candidates are requested to open the official website of the Cabinet Secretariat and that is www.cabsec.nic.in
- After that, on home page select the tab “Vacancies”.
- A new page will open and you have to select the most appropriate link according to the post you are applying.
- PDF will appear, read complete details carefully and download the prescribed format of the application form that is available in same advertisement.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and fill it very carefully with all required details.
- Attest all documents, certificates, photograph and enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…”
- At last, send the application form along with all necessary documents to the given address which is mentioned below.
To the Assistant Director (Pers B)
Post Box No. 3003
Lodhi Road Post Office
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 04th January 2017
For details regarding Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2017 candidates may visit Official Link. You may also bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding recruitment.
You might be Interested In: