Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Cabinet Secretariat has issued a notification to hire candidates for the Field Assistant (GD) posts. Interested candidates can apply for the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment by filling application form and sending it before last date.
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs Important Links
|Cabinet Secretariat Notification||Download|
|Cabinet Secretariat Website||Link|
Cabinet Secretariat 2020 Recruitment- Important Details
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Name of the Posts||Field Assistant (GD) (Group-C, Non- Gazetted)|
|Category||Jobs in Cabinet Secretariat|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy
Field Assistant (GD): 12 Vacancies
Language Wise Vacancy Distribution:
- Bengali – 03
- Nepali- 03
- Rohingya -02
- Tibetan -01
- Kokborok -01
- Chakma -01
- Rajbanshi -01
What qualification is needed for Cabinet Secretariat Job Openings?
Candidates who are applying for the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam as on 15-05-2020.
Know About: Jobs after 12th Class
Is there any age Limitation for the Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy?
Age of applying candidates for Cabinet Secretariat Field Assistant Recruitment should be between 18 to 27 years as on 15-05-2020. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
How much is the Salary Structure for the Cabinet Secretariat Job Vacancy?
Selected contenders will get an initial pay of Rs 21,700 in Pay Level-3 and plus other allowances for Field Assistant post.
What Selection Method is followed to hire candidates for Cabinet Secretariat Job Openings?
Selection of applied candidates for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written exam , Physical Efficiency Test and interview. Various rounds will be conducted to screen the eligible aspirants so give your best performance to get final recruitment in Cabinet Secretariat.
How to fill Cabinet Secretariat Application Form 2020?
- To apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020, first and foremost step is to login to official website of organization that is cabsec.nic.in
- Now, press ‘More” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Vacancies” tab.
- On appeared page list of Cabinet Secretariat Latest Vacancies list will appear.
- You have to choose suitable link for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020.
- By pressing said link you will navigate you to new page where Cabinet Secretariat Notification will appear.
- Read Cabinet Secretariat Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility carefully.
- Now, interested & eligible candidates can download application form.
- Fill Cabinet Secretariat Application Form with all necessary and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all required documents with it.
- Finally, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The Application Form for the post of FIELD ASSISTANT (GD) LANGUAGE
: __________” and send it at below mentioned address.
What is the Postal Address to send Cabinet Secretariat Application Form?
Post Bag No. 001
Lodhi Road Head Post Office
New Delhi- 110003
Get Here Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Important dates for the Jobs in Cabinet Secretariat
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15-12-2020|
For more information and updates regarding the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020-21, bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Employment News This Week||Jobs as Your Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|