Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Applications are invited for filling 29 vacancies of Junior Technical Officer- I. Aspirants interested to apply can go through Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification and apply for Cabinet Secretariat JTO- I Jobs.
Apply For Cabinet Secretariat JTO- I Jobs Notification
Aspirants are required to fill application typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size paper in provided proformashould be forwarded on following address. Last date to submit receipt of application form is 18-07-2018.
Aspirants who are looking for other details in regard to Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018are advised to go through below tuned page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancies:
- Post Name:Junior Technical Officer- I
- Of Vacancy: 29
Qualification Needed For Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy:
- For Re-employment: Retired personnel who held the rank of Master Warrant Officer or Warrant Officer or equivalent in Defence Organizations
- For Deputation basis: Holding the rank of Master Warrant Officer or Warrant Officer or equivalent in DefenceOrganization.
- For Both Re-employment & Deputation basis: Three year’s diploma in Photography or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering or Technology from a Recognized Institute or University.Six years’ experience in maintenance, an overhaul of aircraft equipment and systems
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Criteria Of Age For Cabinet Secretariat Jobs:
For Cabinet Secretariat Job openings, candidates have to satisfy eligibility criteria. So, maximum age of applying contenders should be 56 years (as on 18 July 2018).
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Process:
On the basis of performance in interview candidates will be selected for Cabinet Secretariat JTO- I Recruitment. So contenders are advised to give their best performance in recruitment process to get final selection for Cabinet Secretariat Junior Technical Officer- I Recruitment. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Salary Structure ForCabinet Secretariat Job Vacancy:
Successfully qualified candidates in interview round for Cabinet Secretariat JTO- I Vacancies will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Pay Rs.47,600 Level- 8 in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC corresponding to the PB-2 (Rs.9300- Rs.34800 + Rs.4800 Grade Pay)
Process To Fill Cabinet Secretariat Application Form:
- To apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment, visit official website of Cabinet Secretariat that is cabsec.nic.in
- Now, select “More” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list hit on “Vacancies” tab.
- On appeared page select suitable link for Cabinet Secretariat JTO- I Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Further, read Cabinet Secretariat Advertisement carefully and check eligibility norms.
- Then, download the application form from the PDF.
- Fill Cabinet Secretariat JTO- I Application Form with complete and accurate details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with Cabinet Secretariat JTO- I Recruitment Form.
- Enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” And send it at below mentioned address.
Joint Deputy Director (Pers)
Post Box No. 3003
Lodhi Road Post Office
New Delhi- 110003
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 18-07-2018
You need to go through this Official Link to get rest information regarding Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|More Jobs in Delhi||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|