Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019
Cabinet Secretariat has issued a notification to hire candidates for the Account Officer/Assistant Director posts. Interested candidates can apply for the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 by filling application form and sending it before last date.
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs Important Links
|Cabinet Secretariat Notification||Press Here|
|Cabinet Secretariat Website||Press Here|
Cabinet Secretariat 2019 Recruitment- Important Details
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Name of the Posts||Account Officer/Assistant Director|
|Category||Jobs in Cabinet Secretariat|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
What qualification is needed for Cabinet Secretariat Job Openings?
Candidates who are applying for the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment should have passed Subordinate Accounts Services Exam and have relevant working experience are eligible for the posts.
Get Here Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Is there any age Limitation for the Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy?
Age of applying candidates for Cabinet Secretariat Account Officer Recruitment or Cabinet Secretariat Assistant Director Recruitment should be as per the norms. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
How much is the Salary Structure for the Cabinet Secretariat Job Vacancy?
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Assistant Director||Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400|
|Account Officer||Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
What Selection Method is followed to hire candidates for Cabinet Secretariat Job Openings?
Selection of applied candidates for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written exam or personal interview. Various rounds will be conducted to screen the eligible aspirants so give your best performance to get final recruitment in Cabinet Secretariat.
How to fill Cabinet Secretariat Application Form 2019?
- To apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019, first and foremost step is to login to official website of organization that is cabsec.nic.in
- Now, press ‘More” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Vacancies” tab.
- On appeared page list of Cabinet Secretariat Latest Vacancies list will appear.
- You have to choose suitable link for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019.
- By pressing said link you will navigate you to new page where Cabinet Secretariat Notification will appear.
- Read Cabinet Secretariat Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility carefully.
- Now, interested & eligible candidates can download application form.
- Fill Cabinet Secretariat Application Form with all necessary and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all required documents with it.
- Finally, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The Application Form for the post of….” and send it at below mentioned address.
What is the Postal Address to send Cabinet Secretariat Application Form?
Joint Deputy Director
Post Box No. 3003
Lodhi Road Post Office
New Delhi- 110003
Grab Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Important dates for the Jobs in Cabinet Secretariat
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09-02-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26-03-2019|
For more information and updates regarding the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 09-02-2019: