Calicut University Admission 2019
Calicut University Admission for academic session 2019-20 has been started now. Students who are interested to get admission in MBA & MSc (PG) programme can also fill Calicut University Application Forms which are available online on the official website. Students can check University Of Calicut Admission Details, Online Registration, Eligibility, Last Dates from this page.
Overview On Calicut University Admission
|Name Of University||Calicut University|
|Available Programmes||M.Sc & MBA Courses|
|Category||Calicut University PG Admission|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last Date||09th August 2019 & 13th Augus 2019|
|Calicut University Official Website||www.cuonline.ac.in|
Calicut University Admission 2019
Calicut University Courses
- MBA programmes
- MBA (Health Care)
- MBA (International Finance)
- M.Sc Forensic Science Programme
Calicut University Eligibility Criteria
Calicut University MBA Eligibility: Any degree of the University of Calicut (including degree Programmes of the SDE/ Open Degree programme of SDE, University of Calicut) or that of any other University or Institute or Institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE. Programmes of other Universities or Institutions shall be in 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+4) under regular stream.
Calicut University MSc Eligibility: Those students who possess B.Sc. Degree in Forensic Science/ B.Voc. Forensic Science/B.Voc. Applied Microbiology & Forensic Science / B.Sc. Zoology/ B.Sc. Botany/ B.Sc. Chemistry/ B.Sc. Physics/B.Sc. Microbiology/ B.Sc. Medical Microbiology/ B.Sc. Biochemistry/ B.Sc. Medical Biochemistry/ B.Sc. Biotechnology/ B.Sc. Genetics/ B.Tech B.Tech Computer Science/ B.Tech Information Technology / BCA/ B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Sc. Information Technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent grades of this University or equivalent or recognized.
There is no upper age limit to apply for Calicut University Admission 2019.
More Links Related To Calicut University
|Calicut University Hall Ticket||Calicut University Allotment|
|Calicut University Time Table||Calicut University Question Papers|
|Calicut University Study Material||Calicut University Distance Education|
|Calicut University Syllabus||Calicut University Result|
Calicut University Registration Fee
|Category||MBA Courses||M.Sc Courses|
|General||Rs. 835/-||Rs. 370/-|
|SC/ST/OBC||Rs. 467/-||Rs. 160/-|
Mode Of Payment: Students need to pay Calicut University Application fee through Calicut University Fund by State Bank online/ Friends/Akshaya E-Challan. Once Fees will be paid, It will not be refunded to any candidates. Please make sure before making payment of fees through online mode.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Calicut University Admission Process
Calicut University MBA Admission Procedure:
Selection of students for Calicut University Admission in MBA courses will be based on the score obtained for the year 2019 either in the CMAT or CAT and the score obtained in the GD and Personal Interview conducted by the University of Calicut. The minimum score required for the above tests for calling for Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 15% for general candidates, 10% for OBC & SEBC and 7.5% for SC/ST candidates.
Calicut University MSc Admission 2019 Procedure: Candidates need to appear in Entrance examination.
- Duration of entrance examination to M.Sc Forensic Science will be 2 hrs.
- Entrance examinations will be of objective type, consisting of 100 multiple choice questions.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The cut-off marks for the entrance examination for the M.Sc. Forensic Science programme shall be 50% for General Category, 45% for OBC/OEC, and 40% for SC-ST categories.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Calicut University M.Sc Fee Structure:
|Item||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Tuition Fee||30000/- per semester|
|Lab Fee||1325/- Per Year|
|Library Fee||115/- Per Year|
|Stationery Fee||60/- Per Year|
|Magazine Fee||115/- Per Year|
|Athletic Fee||115/-Per Year|
|Audio Visual Fee||35/- Per Year|
|Medical Inspection Fee||20/- Per Year|
|Calendar Fee||40/- Per Year|
|Association Fee||60/- Per Year|
|Students Aid Fund||15/- Per Year|
|Women Cell Fee||60/- Per Year|
|University Union Fee||85/- Per Year|
|Sports Affiliation Fee||280/- Per Year|
|Quasi University Fee||25/- Per Year|
|Departmental Union Fee||115/- Per Year|
How to Apply for Calicut University Application 2019?
Applicants who are willing to get admission in this university they must follow the below stated steps for Calicut University PG Admission 2019:
- First of all, logon to the official website of university that is www.uoc.ac.in
- Select “Directorate of Admission” Link given on the home page.
- Go to below given direct links as per your choice of admission and select the suitable option for Calicut University Admission Notification.
“MSc Forensic Science 2019 : Notification”
“MBA Admission Notification – 2019-20”
- Now, Press “Login/ Registration” tab given at the left panel of page.
- Students need to do Calicut University Admission login with CAP ID And Password.
- Make Calicut University Online Payment of required registration fee through proper medium.
- Upload Photograph of SIZE: less than 40kb, Dimension :150 px X 200 px, Type :JPEG.
- After that, Calicut University Online Registration form will be displayed on your desktop.
- Enter all the required details very carefully in Calicut University Online Admission Form.
- Students can select 15 Course/ Colleges and 1 community Course/ colleges. Self Financing Colleges will have different fee structure.
- Recheck the filled details in Calicut University Application Form.
- At last submit the Calicut University Online Application form and take a pint out of it for future reference.
- Students applying for Calicut University MBA Admission 2019 need to send filled application form to below given address:
Professor and Head
Department of Commerce and Management Studies,
University of Calicut, Malappuram 673635’.
Important & Official Links Of Calicut University PG Admission 2019
Essential Documents At The Time Of Admission
- Printout of online Calicut University Admission Registration form
- S.S.L.C/ Equivalent Certificate to prove Name and Age
- Other Qualifying Examination Marklist and Certificate to prove Educational Qualifications
- P.G. Marklist and Certificate to prove weightage (if any)
- Service Certificate in Form IV (duly signed by competent authority) to prove service weightage(if any)
- BPL Certificate for Forward Caste (issued by Local Self Govt.)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate / Community Certificate for eligible candidates
- Disability Certificate for Physically / Visually Challenged Candidates
Calicut University Admission Dates:
Calicut University MSc Admission Date:
|Commencement of Online Registration||01.08.2019|
|Last date of Online Fee Payment||13.08.2019|
|Last date of Online Registration||14.08.2019, 5.00 pm|
|Date of Entrance Exam||17.08.2019|
|Publication of Result||19.08.2019|
|Date of Admission||21.08.2019|
|Commencement of Classes||26.08.2019|
|Closure date of Admissions||24.10.2019|
Calicut University MBA Admission Date
Last date for online registration and receipt of the print out of the application: 09-08-2019
For more details in concern to Calicut University Admission 2019 – 2020, you need to stay connected with us. Candidates may also bookmark this page for Calicut University PG Admission by using Ctrl+D to obtain updated details about this university.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|