Calicut University Admission 2019
Calicut University Admission for academic session 2019-20 has been started now. Students who are interested to get admission in M.Tech, Nanoscience and Technology (Regular) programme can also fill Calicut University Application Forms which are available online on the official website. Students can check University Of Calicut Admission Details, Eligibility, Important Dates from this page.
Overview On Calicut University Admission
|Name Of University||Calicut University|
|Category||Calicut University Admission|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last Date||12th June 2019|
|Calicut University Official Website||www.cuonline.ac.in|
Calicut University Admission 2019
Calicut University Courses
M.Tech, Nanoscience and Technology (Regular) programme
Calicut University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are seeking Calicut University Degree Admission to the M.Tech programme must possess BE/ B.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Engineering physics, Metallurgy and Materials engineering, Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering. M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics / Electronics /
Materials Science /Chemistry /Applied Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry /or an equivalent post graduate degree with Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics as one of the subsidiaries at the undergraduate level.
A Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination is essential for the eligibility for admission. Those awaiting results can also apply on the condition that their admission will be subject to the result of the qualifying examination.
There is no upper age limit to apply for Calicut University Admission 2019.
More Links Related To Calicut University
|Calicut University Hall Ticket||Calicut University Allotment|
|Calicut University Time Table||Calicut University Question Papers|
|Calicut University Study Material||Calicut University Distance Education|
|Calicut University Syllabus||Calicut University Result|
Calicut University Registration Fee
Students need to pay Rs. 555/- (Rs. 280/- For SC/ST/OBC) as Calicut University Online Registration Fee. Payment of fee for online registration shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund through e-payment system (SBI online/SBI e-Chalan/ Friends/ Akshaya e-challan).
Once Calicut University Registration Fees will be paid, it will not be refunded. Please make sure before making payment of fees through online mode.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Calicut University Admission Process
Selection of students for Calicut University Admission in M.Tech courses will be done on the basis of marks secured in an entrance examination conducted by the University. Syllabus for entrance examination will cover the basic principles related to subject areas Quantum mechanics, Solid State Physics and Chemistry, Materials Science, Polymer Chemistry, and Introductory Nanoscience
How to Apply for Calicut University Application 2019?
Applicants who are willing to get admission in this university they must follow the below stated steps for admission:
- First of all, logon to the official website of university that is www.uoc.ac.in
- Select “Directorate of Admission” Link given on the home page.
- Go to below given direct links as per your choice of admission and select the suitable option.
“M.TECH NANO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY REGISTRATION 2019 – STARTED “
- Now, Press “Login/ Registration” tab given at the left panel of page.
- Students need to do Calicut University Admission login with CAP ID And Password.
- Make Calicut University Online Payment of required registration fee through proper medium.
- Upload Photograph of SIZE: less than 40kb, Dimension :150 px X 200 px, Type :JPEG.
- After that, Calicut University Online Registration form will be displayed on your desktop.
- Enter all the required details very carefully in Calicut University Online Admission Form.
- Students can select 15 Course/ Colleges and 1 community Course/ colleges. Self Financing Colleges will have different fee structure.
- Recheck the filled details in Calicut University Application Form.
- At last submit the Calicut University Online Application form and take a pint out of it for future reference.
Important & Official Links Of Calicut University Admission 2019
|Download PDF||Calicut University Admission Notification|
|Press Now||Calicut University Admission Apply Online|
|Get Here||Calicut University Official Website|
Essential Documents At The Time Of Admission
- Printout of online Calicut University Admission Registration form
- S.S.L.C/ Equivalent Certificate to prove Name and Age
- Other Qualifying Examination Marklist and Certificate to prove Educational Qualifications
- P.G. Marklist and Certificate to prove weightage (if any)
- Service Certificate in Form IV (duly signed by competent authority) to prove service weightage(if any)
- BPL Certificate for Forward Caste (issued by Local Self Govt.)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate / Community Certificate for eligible candidates
- Disability Certificate for Physically / Visually Challenged Candidates
Calicut University Admission Dates
- Last Date Of Calicut University M.Tech Admission 2019: 17-07-2019
- Date Of Entrance Exam: 26-07-2019
For more details in concern to Calicut University Admission 2019 – 2020, you need to stay connected with us. Candidates may also bookmark this page by using Ctrl+D to obtain updated details about this university.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|