NTA NEET Guidelines
Before conduction of NEET 2021 examination, various NTA NEET Guidelines for exam day that contains certain do’s and dont’s needs to be followed up by the applicants appearing for the examination. NTA Instructions for NEET, Exam Reporting Time and various other details are given in the below section that will helps the candidates in avoiding the disruptions, so that smooth conduction of examination will takes place.
NTA NEET Guidelines 2021 includes the dress code to be followed up at the time of examination, list of barred items, general instruction to be followed on NEET Exam Day, NTA NEET Exam Timings etc, so candidates must go through NEET UG Guidelines before appearing for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
NTA NEET Guidelines
Guidelines for NEET exam are given here.
NTA NEET Guidelines Dress Code:
NEET Dress Code for male as well as NEET Dress Code for female candidates has been prescribed by NTA to avoid using unfair means of paths for clearing the exam. Candidates appearing for the NEET Entrance Exam needs to follow up the following dress code, otherwise if they are found not following the dress code at the time of frisking process, then they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Candidates needs to wear light clothes with half sleeves only.
- Long sleeves are strictly prohibited.
- Shoes are also prohibited, so applicants needs to wear sandals with low heal or footwear without thick soles in the examination hall.
- Applicants that wear customary dress as per their religion, needs to report as per their slot at the examination centre on time for frisking process.
Read Out Here: NTA Full Form
NEET Exam Day Guidelines 2021 – Barred Items:
NEET Barred Items list is prescribed below. Appearing candidates must check out the list properly and don’t bring the given items inside the examination hall.
- Stationery items, printed or any kind of paper other than admit card and ID proof
- Items like geometry/pencil box, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser etc
- Communication devices like mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, pager, health band etc
- Wristwatch, wallet, handbags, belt, cap, ornaments.
- Any other item like microchip, Bluetooth, camera etc that could be used for unfair means are not allowed in the test centre.
NTA NEET Guidelines 2021 – Instructions and Documents required at exam hall:
- NEET Admit Card 2021 and photograph is permitted inside the exam hall. No other document is allowed at the examination hall.
- Invigilators will announce the various instructions at the beginning as well as time consumed i.e. in the beginning, in half-time, at the end of the exam
- Finger impressions are to be given by the candidate on the attendance sheet.
- For entering information in the test booklet, 15 minutes earlier to the examination will be provided to the candidate.
- A ballpoint pen is provided to the candidate in the exam hall.
- Before the start of the examination, 5 minutes will be provided to the candidates for opening the seal of the test booklets, so that they can check out the number of pages.
- Candidates must ensure that the code written on the test booklet is similar to the code written on their answer sheet.
- It is compulsory to submit the OMR Sheet to the invigilator, once the examination time is finished.
Read Complete Details Of: NTA NEET Application Form
NEET Exam Timing (As per previous stats):
|NEET Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Duration of NEET 2020 Exam||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours)|
|Last entry in the examination hall as per the NEET timing 2020||1:30 PM|
|Sitting in the examination room||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of the test booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the candidates||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of NEET examination||2:00 PM|
|NEET UG 2021 Concludes||5:00 PM|
NTA NEET Exam Pattern 2021:
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Medium of Exam||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati,|
Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||720 Marks|
Check Updated List Of: NTA NEET Exam Centres
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – NTA NEET Guidelines 2021:
Question) Who is the authorized person of releasing NEET Guidelines for students?
Answer) National Testing Agency has the responsibility to conduct NEET examination and NEET Exam Guidelines are also released by NTA.
Question) Why there is dress code to be followed up in NTA NEET 2021 Exam?
Answer) As the medical entrance exam is tough/difficult, so to avoid unfair means to pass the examination, dress code has been decided by NTA.
Question) Which items are allowed inside the NEET exam hall?
Answer) Applicants must only bring their admit card and photograph inside the exam hall, no other document is permitted.
Check Out All: NTA Exams 2021 Important Test Dates
Press Here: NTA NEET Official Website
All the details mentioned on this page about NTA NEET Guidelines 2021 or NEET Exam Day Instructions are well written by the team members of recruitmenresult.com Applied candidates must follow the given NEET Guidelines by NTA at the day of examination for smooth conducting of NTA NEET 2021 Exam.
Check More NTA NEET Related Updates:
|NTA NEET Syllabus||NTA NEET Online Mock Test|
|NTA NEET Answer Key||NTA NEET Coaching Centres|
|NTA NEET UG Syllabus||NTA NEET Exam Pattern|
|NEET Admit Card||NEET Eligibility Criteria|
|NEET Cut Off||NEET Question Papers|
|NEET Full Form||Best NEET Books|