The full form of AP POLYCETisAndhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test. AP POLYCET 2022 Online Application Process will be started from the 1st week of May 2022. It is a state level entrance exam organized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh.
Check complete details such as AP POLYCET 2022 Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Paper Pattern, way to Apply Online etc from this article of recruitmentresult.com
Those candidates who are seeking admission in various Polytechnic courses at the Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the statecan apply forAP POLYCET Exam and qualify it as per the norms.
AP POLYCET 2022 Key Details:
|Examination Name||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022|
|University Name||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode To Apply For AP POLYCET||Online|
|Duration of this written examination||2 hours|
AP Polycet 2022 Exam Dates:
|Registration process||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit card availability||4th week of June 2022|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2022|
|Answer Key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling session||3rd week of July 2022|
|Document verification||3rd week of July 2022|
|Seat allotment process||4th week of July 2022|
AP POLYCET Eligibility 2022:
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: You should have valid domicile (Andhra Pradesh State).
- Qualification: Those passed SSC or its equivalent examination may apply for AP POLYCET Entrance Exam 2022.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to register for test.
- Mandatory Subjects: You may pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subjects.
- Percentage: Applicant will have to score minimum 35% marks in qualified exam. Moreover, appearing candidates in March/April-2022 SSC or its equivalent examination and their result are awaited may also apply.
Applicants are required to pay amount of 350/- as fee via online mode through Meeseva/payment gateway/net-banking/Help line centre.
Download: AP POLYCET 2022 Notification
- Candidates will be selected and get admission in various engineering &non-engineering diploma courses on the basis of their marks obtained in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
- Qualified candidates in POLYCET Entrance Test will be called for further process that is AP POLYCET Counselling/document verification for final admission in applied programme.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern 2022:
- Exam Mode: mode (Pen-paper based).
- Duration: 02 Hours
- Question type: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 120 questions
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
Distribution of Marks:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022:
As per POLYCET Syllabus, questions in exam will be from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from class 9th & 10th from Andhra Pradesh (AP) board. Thus, plan your studies by referring detailed Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Syllabus.
Read in Detail: AP POLYCET Syllabus
AP POLYCET Admission Criteria 2022:
On basis of score in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, aspirants will undergo AP POLYCET Counselling 2022 having two steps, i.e., certificate verification & choice filling.
Subsequent to it, final admission in engineering & non-engineering programs will be granted based on choice filling.
Know Here: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
How To Register For AP POLYCET 2022 Exam?
- Have a look at official portal of institute i.e. polycetap.nic.in
- Now, choose link about AP POLYCET Notification 2022 from there & ensure eligibility & other information.
- Thereafter, access AP POLYCET Registration Form 2022.
- Once you get successfully registered, get AP POLYCET Application Form.
- Provide all details in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Application Form carefully.
- Then, upload essential credentials along with form & submit fee.
- Carry print copy of AP POLYCET Online Application Form for further usage.
Press Here: AP POLYCET Official Website
Individuals Also Ask For AP POLYCET Exam 2022:
Ques: I am appearing for Class 10th Exam, I can apply for test?
Answer: Yes, class 10th appearing students are eligible for AP Polycet 2022.
Ques: When will exam take place?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Exam Date is last week of April 2022.
Ques: Is there any age limit to register for polytechnic/diploma entrance test?
Answer: No, there is no age limit to register for polytechnic/diploma entrance exam.
Check Rank Wise : List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
AP POLYCET Application Last Date 2022:
State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh will invites online form for admission in numerous polytechnic/diploma courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh in 1st week of May 2022.
Deadline for submission of polytechnic/diploma online form is 2nd week of June 2022. Further, upload essential credentials & fee at time of submission of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Application Form.
Read Details Of: AP POLYCET Counselling
AP POLYCET Exam Date 2022:
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Date is 1st week of July 2022 for admission in engineering & non-engineering programs. There will be 120 multiple choice Questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in paper.
AP POLYCET 2022 Notification has been released officially, read complete details of admission process from there. Also, add this page to bookmark for getting more updates about latest entrance test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|