Cantonment Board Recruitment
A latest employment advertisement has been disclosed as Cantonment Board Recruitment in order to notify candidates for recruitment of 07 JR Clerk/Lineman & Other positions. Job hunters who have decided to build their career in government sector they may apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016. Contenders may submit their application in prescribed format before the last date. Appliers may acquire detailed information about Cantonment Board Jobs by reading this page completely.
|Name of Post||Toll Collector, Junior Clerk and Electric Lineman|
|No. of Vacancies||09|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 15 days|
Applying aspirants may grab detailed information about Cantonment Board Recruitment such as post name, vacancy detail, age limitation, essential educational qualification, application fee detail, pay scale, selection procedure etc on this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Cantonment Board Recruitment
Applying candidates should have completed Matriculation/Intermediate/IT Diploma (Electric) with Experience in relevant field according to post which you want to apply for and appliers should have computer knowledge.
Age of appliers should be between 18 to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of application and it will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for handicapped candidates as per rule, wherever applicable.
Appointed aspirants will attain remunerations of Rs 5200 – 20200/- with Grade pay Rs 1900/- and other allowances as admissible.
- Candidates have to pay application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as examination fee for Gen & OBC category, drawn in favour of “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Ranikhet”, payable at Ranikhet from Nationalized Bank.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST, Physically Disable category are exempted from paying the examination fee.
Contenders have to go through written exam and skill test that will be organized by selection panel of organization. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for test/interview.
How to apply?
- First of all aspirants, willing to apply they need to go to official website of Cantonment Board that is www.cbranikhet.org.in
- Then on the home page candidates have to go to ‘NEWS /EVENTS’ section and press on ‘Apply For Jobs Toll Collector , Jr. Clerk And Electric Line Man’ link.
- By hitting above link a new page will be opened having instructions and application form in prescribed format.
- After reading complete details Job hunters need to take a printout of it and fill application form including all essential detail such as name, date of birth, age, permanent address and other information asking in application form.
- Appliers must attach photocopies of all essential certificates/testimonial and passport size photographs and send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
- Envelope should be super scribing as “Application for the post of …………………..”
Chief Executive Officer,
Cantonment Board, Ranikhet – 263 645
Last date to submit application: Within 15 days from the date of publish of advertisement in employment news paper.
Appliers may read this Official Notification to obtain other information regarding Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may follow us on facebook and Google plus to get latest updates regarding Cantonment Board vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|