Cantonment Board Recruitment
As per the latest notice of Cantonment Board Recruitment, applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible and capable candidates for filling up the vacancy to the post of Ayah (Female).
Candidates, who fulfill the requirements needed for Cantonment Board Jobs, can apply for the same by sending their application forms to the respective address. The last date for submission of application form is 18-08-2018.
The Highlights Of The Page
Candidates may apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018–19 with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Cantonment Board Recruitment
Cantonment Board Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Ayah (Female)
- Number of Vacancies: 02
Candidates, who want to apply forCantonment Board Ayah Recruitment, they must have VIIIth Std Passed from recognized board with good academic records andapplicants must have ability to read and written tamil.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
To apply for Cantonment Board Ayah Vacancies,Upper age limit for the Un Reserved (UR) post is 25 years; post reserved for SC, the upper age limit is 30 years as on 18-08-2018.
If you are applying for Cantonment Board 2018 Recruitment, the you have to pay fixed fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form.
Get Here >> Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates for Cantonment Board Vacancies, will get salary of Rs. 4800-10000/- as monthly remuneration + Grade Pat of Rs. 1300/-
Selection of candidates for Cantonment Board AyahJobs, will be made on the basis of Skill Test and Written test, going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
Syllabus for Skill Test/ Written Test:
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment by following the under mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.cbstm.org.in
- Now you need to follow “Latest Notifications” section, available at the leftward of home page.
- From that section you are required to select “Recruitment for the post of Ayah (Female)..Read more…” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of Cantonment Board Notification, having all the details of job.
- You have to read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you have to prepare an application form , consist all the details about job.
- Attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Kindly enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Cantonment Board, North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600016″
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
Last date for receipt of applications: 18-08-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|