Cantonment Board Recruitment
Apply now for Toll Collector, Junior Clerk and Water Lineman Jobs!!! New job notification has been published by Cantonment Board, Ranikhet Ministry of Defence titled as Cantonment Board Recruitment. The organization is inviting applications from Indian Individuals, so interested candidates can scroll down this page and get all the relevant details regarding Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Matriculation/ Intermediate/ ITI Diploma Degree holder who satisfy all the eligibility norms can apply for this latest job by visiting its official website. Applicant may through apply online mode only within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News Paper. Check the below section of this page to know more about Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Cantonment Board Recruitment
|Organization name||Cantonment Board|
|Post name||Toll Collector, Junior Clerk and Water Lineman|
|Last date||Check Below|
Cantonment Board Vacancy and qualification details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy||Qualification Required|
|Toll Collector||1||Matriculation and Computer Knowledge and experience of clerical work|
|Junior Clerk||1||Intermediate and Computer Knowledge and experience of clerical work|
|Water Lineman||1||ITI Diploma (Plumbing) and Experience of Plumbing work|
Check More Job Options:
- Age of the candidates who are going to apply for Cantonment Board Jobs must be 18 to 25 years as per the organization’s norms. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the laws of Government of India.
- SC/ST will get 5 years age relaxation and OBC will get 3 years relaxation in age.
- Physically Handicapped candidates will get 10 years relaxation in age.
Candidates who get selected for Cantonment Board 2017 Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 5200-20200/- plus GP Rs. 1900/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis candidate’s performance in Written Test, Skill/Typing Test as per the post they applied for:
- For Cantonment Board Toll Collector Recruitment: written test and typing test will be conducted to recruit candidates to fill the vacant Toll Collector Vacancy.
- For Cantonment Board Junior Clerk Recruitment: candidate’s performance in written test and typing test will be judged for final selection.
- For Cantonment Board Water Lineman Recruitment: written test and skill test will be conducted by the organization to recruit candidates to fill eth vacant post of Water Lineman.
Written test: There will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) Questions. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Answers are to be marked in the OMR answer sheet.
Typing test: Top 30 applicants based on performance in written test shall be called for Typing Test. Typing Test shall be only of qualifying nature i.e. marks obtained in Typing Test shall not be added in final merit list.
Skill test: Top 10 applicants based on performance in written test shall be called for Skill Test. Skill Test shall be only of qualifying nature i.e. marks obtained in Skill Test shall not be added in final merit list
After completion of written test, skill test and typing test selected candidates then will be called for document verification round. Candidates are informed to take original copies of qualification, experience and caste certificate including proof of age as filled in online application form for document verification round.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- through internet banking / credit card / debit card during the application process.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped has to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.cbranikhet.org.in”.
- Now press on the “careers’ option present in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Choose and hit on the suitable link of advertisement -> Read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading and knowing your eligibility candidate have to tap to apply online option
- After that fill the required details like Yours, Father’s & Mother’s Name, DOB, Age, Permanent Address, Address for correspondence, Educational Qualifications and Experience (if any).
- Recheck it once then upload scanned copy of duly signed by them along with two Photographs with your signature across the photograph and certificates duly self attested in support of their Date of Birth and Educational Qualification
- After that proceed to payment option and make payment for application fee through online mode
- At last tap to final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Check Here>>Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification
Applicant may apply online only within 21 days from the date of’ publication of advertisement in Employment News Paper.
For further information regarding Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017–2018, candidate may go through this Official Link. Candidate can also type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|