Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015
Cantonment Board Ferozepur has announced a notification related to Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015 for filling up Clerk/Translator & Other Posts. Interested candidates may apply on or before the last date 03-01-2015 through the online process given on the beneath section of this page.
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|End Date to Apply||03-01-2015|
Further details about Cantonment Board vacancies 2015 such as education qualification, applying process and more are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who want to apply they should have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized Board or Institute. Candidates should have also completed ETT or its equivalent from recognized Institute.
- Age of the applicants who are going to apply should be liable in between minimum 18 years to maximum 25 years as on 03-01-2015
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Assorted candidates will get the monthly salary as Rs. 10,300 – 34, 800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/.
Candidates are require to pay the application fee of Rs. 400 either by remitting the money in any branch of HDFC or through the NEFT in HDFC bank to the A/C no 50100054527654, IFSC Code HDFC0002783, Basti Tainkawali, Ferozepur Cantt- Punjab.
Selection of the candidates will be made up either through the written test or through the personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through the online mode from the official website that is www.cbfzr.org.
- Select the appropriate link from the Important Link section
- Now go for the apply for the assistant teacher post
- Fill the online application form carefully and make the payment of the fee
- After that take the print out of the final application for further use
Last date to apply online is: 03-01-2015
Note: check the Official Link for more details.
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015
Cantonment Board, Meerut has depicted a notification about Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015 to occupy 10 Clerk/Translator Posts. Appropriate and concerned candidates may apply by sending their application form before the last date.
|End Date to Apply||11th January 2015|
Concerned candidates can get more information about Cantonment Board Recruitment notification through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Jr. Grade Clerk||7|
|2||Hindi Translator cum- Typist||1|
|3||Motor Pump Attendant||2|
- Applying applicants must be acquiring inter with good knowledge in typing of Hindi and English.
- Aspirants must have Degree of B.A. in Hindi and English.
- 10th + ITI Certificate in Electrician from recognized university.
- Candidates are required to be of age group between 18 to 25 years of age as on 11th January 2015.
- Relaxation in age is 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Jr. Grade Clerk||Rs. 5200 – Rs 20200||Rs. 1900/-|
|Hindi Translator cum- Typist||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200||Rs. 2800/-|
|Motor Pump Attendant||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200||Rs. 1900/-|
Selection of the contenders will be based on the performance of candidates in Written Test/ Interview.
How to apply:
- Aspirants are required to sent the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form properly without making any mistakes and attach attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- Completed form should be send to the address mentioned below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Cantonment Board, Carriappa Street,
Meerut Cantt, UP PIN 250001
Applying applicants must send their application form along with the relevant testimonials latest by 11th January 2015.
Note: For more details, candidates can go through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On