Cantonment Board Recruitment
Cantonment Board has proclaimed a vacancy advertisement entitled as Cantonment Board Recruitment. Organization inviting talented and passionate job seekers to fill and send applications forms along with their updated CVs for Cantonment Board Vacancies. Organization intends to hire eligible ones, for engagement of Staff Nurse & Other posts. Candidates, who ensure all eligibility criterions as per Cantonment Board Recruitment Staff Nurse Notification, can apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 now.
You Can Get Info On This Page:
After ensuring educational qualification, age, and other requirements; individuals who aspire to grab Cantonment Board Staff Nurse Vacancy, must forward their properly managed application to the address stated below within 15 Days from The Date of Advt. Publication. Before this, you can get details on Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by scrolling down the page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Cantonment Board Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Cantonment Board|
|Last Date To Send The Application Form||15 Days From The Date Of Advt. Publication|
Cantonment Board Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
- In order to apply for staff nurse Vacancy, applicants must have possessed B.Sc. Nursing from Govt. Medical College or recognized University or GNM passed from any Govt. Nursing Council of State, with Registration.
- Job searchers who are interested to apply for Safaiwala Vacancies must be Illiterate or studied maximum up to Std. VIII, all should be physically fit. Women and those who have some experience in required field are also eligible.
Restrictions on age:
- Age of aspirants applying must lie between 18 yrs to 25 years of age as on the date of application sent in accordance to norms of recruiting board.
- However, age reservation benefits will be admissible to contenders that belong to the categories of OBC/PWD/SC/ST as per terms and policies of Govt time to time.
Individuals who have planned to apply for need to submit application fee as specified in official notification.
- It is necessary to deposit Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) as an application fee for the Post of Staff Nurse & Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for the Post of Safaiwala.
- Fee / Charges can be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in the favour of any nationalized Bank favoring Chief Executive Officer, Aurangabad Cantonment Board.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST category are exempted to pay any amount or Fees.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Pay Scale / Wages Info
Job hunters that get empanelled for staff nurse post will be paid an impressive and satisfying amount of monthly pay scale i.e. Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- AND for the Safaiwalas will receive Rs. 4440 – Rs. 7440 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1300 as per norms of Cantonment Board.
Based on applications received eligible contenders will be asked to attend written test / physical test and skill test as applicable. So based on the performance candidates will be selected, all tests will be conducted at Aurangabad. The date and time as applicable to the posts will be informed to eligible candidates after processing their applications.
- For post Sr. No.1 a written test and skill test will be conducted.
- Whereas; for the post at Sr. No. 2 physical test and skill test will be conducted.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.cbdanapur.org”.
- Now press on the “careers’ option present in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Choose and hit on the suitable link of advertisement -> Read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading and knowing eligibility, write / type application neatly on a A4 size plain paper.
- Mention details like Yours, Father’s & Mother’s Name, DOB, Age, Permanent Address, Address for correspondence, Educational Qualifications and Experience (if any)
- Recheck it once then attach duly signed by them along with two Photographs with your signature across the photograph and then stapled it to the application.
- Also attached requisite Xerox copies of their certificates duly self attested in support of their Date of Birth and Educational Qualification.
- After completion enclose it in an envelope with postage stamp affixed there AND also attach Demand Draft.
- After that, super scribed that envelope with the “Name of the Post____________”.
- Send the application form with all essentials at the postal address stated below as soon as possible.
To the Chief Executive Officer,
Aurangabad Cantonment Board
Last date for submitting the application will be 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
For collecting other required details in regard to Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017-2018, visit this Official Link. You can also bookmark our web portal to grab latest facts on Upcoming Cantonment Board Jobs. Aspirants are advised to keep surfing this portal, as we update this page as pr changes time to time!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|