CAPF Recruitment 2014
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) invites talented and eligible aspirant for filling up various Group ‘A’ posts. Interested applicants must read the complete notification before applying for these posts.
- Applications are invited from eligible and dedicated aspirants for filling the Application Form in the prescribed format on or before the last date that is 14/08/2014.
- The entire details regarding this recruitment such as Qualification, selection process and other details are well tailored below on this page.
Name of the Organization:
Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
Total No. of Vacancies:
|S. No||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|1||Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant)||390|
|2||Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||218|
|3||Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)||01|
Job hunters must have completed Medical qualification or equivalent/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
Age limitation as on 14/07/2014:
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper age limit|
|1||Medical Officer||30 years|
|2||Specialist Medical Officer||35 years|
|3||Dental Surgeon||40 years|
Selected job hunters will get the pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100/- along with different Grade pay.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 50/- for the application fee in the form of IPO/Bank Draft/Cheque in the favour of the DDO HQ DG BSF New Delhi-03 Payable at SBI CGO Complex New Delhi (Code No. 7837)
- SC/ST / Female candidates are free from the application fee.
Selection methodology will consist of Medical Examination, Merit List and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers can apply through the official website that is www.bsf.nic.in
- Download and take the print out of the application form.
- Fill the application form in proper channel as per the guidelines.
- After filling the complete form, complete application must be enclosed in an envelope super scribed in bold letters as “Application for the Post of Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant/Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) / Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)” in CAPFs—2014 and send it along with the required testimonials/certificates at the given address.
The Deputy Inspector General (PERS)
Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs)-2014
HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Last date for the receipt of the application is: 14/08/2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
For more details you must check the Official Notification.