SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015
SSC has distributed a job notification as SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015 for filling up 1706 vacant posts of Sub Inspector in CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces). Keen and eligible Job hunters who are looking for SSC jobs must apply online or offline for SSC CAPF vacancy by submitting application form on or before the closing date which is indicated below.
|Post Name||Sub Inspector In CAPF|
|No. Of Posts||1706|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Form||Check below|
For acquiring more information related to SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply etc you need to read the below segment of this page which is provided for your benefit by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy Details of SSC CAPF Notification:
|Sr. No.||Name Of The Force||No. Of Posts|
Job hunters, who are applying for SSC job vacancy, must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
The age limitation of the appliers should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years. The relaxation in upper age limit is available for reserved category.
Appointed aspirants will get a salary package according to Pay Band-2 which is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Application Fee for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- .
- SC/ST/women /ex-serviceman applicants are exempted to pay any application fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Contenders must pay the application fee by “central recruitment fee stamps (CRFS)” only.
- CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all post offices.
Candidates may also submit their application fee through online mode via net banking / credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan.
Selection Procedure for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015:
Assortments of the appliers will be made on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical endurance test
- Medical examination
- Personal interview
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply for this post through online or offline mode.
- Candidates who wish to apply for SSC CAPF Recruitment need to visit on official website that is ssconline.nic.in.
- After that, select the tab of ‘examination’.
- Then choose ‘part 1 registration’ link. This registration will be related to basic information of the aspirants.
- After filling the registration form candidates must pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Then candidates must revisit on Official Website for ‘part 2 registration’ with enter registration id and date of birth and complete your application form carefully by filling remaining information.
- After filling the application form hit on ‘submit’ button.
- At last, take the print out of application form for future reference.
- Eligible applicants may download the application form from official website that is ssc.nic.in.
- After that, fill the application form as per the format.
- At last, application form should be submitted in the regional or sub regional offices.
|Closing Date Of Apply Online For Part-1 Registration||26th April 2015|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online For Part-2 Registration||28th April 2015|
|Last Date Of Apply Offline For Far Flung applicants||5th May 2015|
|Date Of Examination||21st June 2015|
Note: Aspirants may collect more information related to SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015 from Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|