The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has launched a massive recruitment drive to fill up 76,578 vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces. Check CAPF Recruitment 2019 Notification details here form this page. 54,953 vacancies are for post of constable, the direct recruitment is going to be made through SSC.
CAPF Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Posts Name: Sub Inspector, Asst Commandant and others
- CAPF Vacancies: 76,578
- Opening Date to Fill Form: Updating Soon
- CAPF Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: Updating Soon
- Computer Based Test: February 2020
CAPF Vacancy Distribution:
|Posts Name||CAPF Vacancy|
|Constable (General Duty)||54,953|
|Sub-Inspector (General Duty)||1,073|
Q.1 What Qualification is Needed for CAPF Jobs?
Contenders should possess 10th/ Intermediate / Graduate /Post Graduate or its equivalent with good academic records from recognized University / Board according to post for CAPF Notification.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q.2 What is Prescribed Age Criteria for SSC CAPF Recruitment?
Applicants should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limit will be decided by administration of association for CAPF Advertisement.
Q.3 What is Application Fee for CAPF 2019 Recruitment?
Application Fee will be prescribed by association soon for SSC CAPF Recruitment
Q.4 What is Salary Structure?
Selected candidates will receive an impressive amount of salary according to post for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2019.
More Links Related To CAPF
|CAPF Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|CAPF AC Result||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for Assistant Commandant Exam 2019||Get Details|
|CAPF Syllabus 2019||Get Details|
|CAPF Assistant Commandant Admit Card||Get Details|
|CAPF Previous Year Paper||Get Details|
|CAPF AC Answer Key||Get Details|
Q.5 What is Mode of Hiring?
- Written Test
- PET/ PST
- Medical Test
- Document Verification etc
Q.6 How to Fill CAPF Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. capf.gov.in/capf.
- Now move your cursor to “Recruitment” section
- Hit suitable link according to requirement.
- Read the Notification carefully and see if you are eligible for the post.
- If you are eligible then hit on “Press Here to Apply” link.
- Now press on “Apply” tab to fill CAPF Online Form.
- Now new users follow “New Registration”
- Press on “Register” for CAPF Recruitment.
- Fill CAPF Registration Form with entire details.
- Upload scanned copies along with CAPF Application Form.
- Finally press on “Submit” tab
- Take a print out of the CAPF Online Application Form for future use.
You Can Also: Find More Police Jobs
CAPF Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has launched a massive recruitment drive to fill 76,578 vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Out of 76,578 vacancies, 54,953 vacancies are for the post of constable (general duty), the direct recruitment for which is going to be made through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
For this purpose, the SSC will conduct a computer-based written examination for a month, from February 11 to March 11. Of the total vacancies, 7,646 vacancies are for women and remaining 47,307 for men. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about CAPF Recruitment Notification.
Latest Recruitment On 08-02-2019: