CAPF Recruitment 2014
Central Armed Police Force has strewed a notification as CAPF Recruitment 2014 and invites application form from hard working and enthusiastic candidates to fill vacancy of Assistant Commandant (Group A) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB.
Applicants who are eligible for this post may apply online by filling application form for CAPF jobs 2014 from official website before 12-5-2014.
Rest all details about CAPF Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, etc are mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization
Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
Assistant Commandant (Group A)
No. of Vacancy
Post and Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No of Vacancy|
Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
- Aspirant’s age should be between 20 to 25 years as on 1-8-2014
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and others as per norms.
- Candidates should pay Rs 200 as fees through SBI Net Banking or submit cash to any branch of SBI through e-Challan.
- Exemption for Female/SC/ST candidates from the payment of fee.
Selection will be based on-
- Written test
- Physical and Medical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview/Personality Test
How to Apply?
- Willing aspirants should visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Select part I registration to apply for CAPF vacancy.
- Fill the registration from correctly with all the personal and qualification details and submit it.
- After successful submission registration id will be generated.
- Now select Part II registration and fill that provided id and Date of birth and submit it.
- Candidates should pay fees through net banking/Debit/Credit Card or pay Challan to any SBI branch and upload recent passport size photo and submit it.
Last Date for Online submission: 12-5-2014
Note: For more details you can go to Official Link.