Central Coalfields Limited has released a vacancy advertisement related to CCL Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the 1035 vacancies of Mining Sirdar & Other posts. Interested applicants those who are willing to enhance their career with this corporation may apply for CCL Recruitment 2016. Candidates are required to send properly filled online application form on or before closing date that is well furnished below. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before applying.
|Post Name||Junior Overman ,Staff Nurse etc.|
|Total number of posts||1035|
|Last Date To Submit online Application||30th April 2016|
From this page of recruitmentresult.com candidates can attain all the information regarding CCL Recruitment 2016 such as educational qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Package, selection procedure, process to apply, important date etc. Please have a look…
CCL Vacancy, Post Name and Qualification Details:
|Name of post||Total Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Overman||148||Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency from Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS) with a Valid Gas Testing and First Aid Certificates.|
|Mining Sirdar||349||Valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS) with a Valid Gas Testing and First Aid Certificates.|
|Deputy Surveyor||40||Passed matriculation with a valid Mines Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS for working in Coal Mines.|
|Assistant Foreman (Electrical)||143||Matriculation with 3 years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering along with Electrical Supervisorship Certificate valid for mines.|
|Electrician (Non-Excavation)/ Technicians||198||Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade with Statutory Certificate for LT and HT Electrical Permit for cable joining and other similar works as per I.E Rules.|
|Staff Nurse||39||Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade with Statutory Certificate as per I.E Rules. And, must have completed Apprenticeship Training|
|Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee)||01||Matriculation with Amanat Examination Certificate or Surveyorship Certificate from ITI/ equivalent recognized certificate in surveyorship.|
|Pharmacist (Trainee)||04||Matriculation with 3 years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)||01||10+2 along with ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate.|
|Technician (Dental) (Trainee)||01||Trainee: The applicants must have completed Diploma in Radiography or equivalent technology.|
|E.P. Electrician (Executive/Technician)||64||10+2 with Science and Diploma in Pharmacy. Must have registered with State Pharmacy Council/ any other Pharmacy Council|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||14||Diploma in Pathological Technology or equivalent.|
|Intermediate with Diploma in Dentistry/ Dental Technology.|
- The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than 30 years of age as on 30/03/2016.
- However, the upper age limit as mentioned above is relaxed by:-
- 05 years for SC&ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates (Non Creamy Layer)
|Position Name||Salary Structure|
|Assistant Foreman (Electrical)|
|Electrician (Non-Excavation)/ Technicians||Rs. 689.65 per day|
|Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee)|
|Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)|
|Technician (Dental) (Trainee)||Rs. 17605.41|
|E.P. Electrician (Executive/Technician)||Rs. 689.65 per day|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||Rs.19035.02|
- General & OBC category candidates who are applying for any of the aforesaid post are required to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- only through Online Payment Portal or by Challan which can be generated from CCL website once the candidate registers in the Online Recruitment section of the website.
- SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The selection to all the above posts will be based on the performance in the written test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will only be called for Written Examination and their admit card will be sent by Registered post. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidate not called for Written Test.
How to Apply for CCL Recruitment?
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements and other conditions specified above can apply only through CCL website www.ccl.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and follow the below given steps for further process.
Step 1: Registration
- Login to www.ccl.gov.in
- Hit on “Online Services” in the CCL Homepage and thereafter go to “Online Recruitment”.
- Enter an email id for registration. Email id and password as provided during registration will be your login id and password.
- Ensure to fill in the correct name as per your matriculation certificate.
- Before proceeding for Registration, please read the Terms and Conditions and accept.
Step 2: Login
- Hit on login Button and enter the E-mail id and password as used during registration in the pop-up window box.
- After successfully logging in to the online recruitment portal, the site will display the current openings and posts applied so far and the option for making payment of Application Fee.
- Make payment of application fee of Rs.100/- through the Online Mode.
- For filling application form, press on Current Opening on left side and check the advertisement of the posts.
Step 3: How to fill the online application?
- Before Filling Online Application Form, ready your documents as asked.
- Payment Receipt of Application Fee or Challan bearing the “DU Number”.
- Scanned recent color passport size self-attested photograph.
- All educational & professional marks sheet and percentages of marks.
- Press on the relevant post for which you are going to apply.
- A copy of the filled in application form will be sent to your registered e-mail id.
Step 4: Final Step
- Candidates should send the Print-out of the application form submitted Online along with all the relevant documents in a sealed envelope at the address as specified below preferably through Registered Post/Speed post so as to reach on or before 16/05/2016.
Self attested legible photocopies of educational certificates including Matriculation certificate and Marksheet, (10+2)/Higher Secondary Certificate and Marksheet, Diploma Certificate & marksheets & Other Statutory Certificates & marksheets for their relevant disciplines as per eligibility criteria mentioned in Minimum Essential Qualification section must be attached along with print out of filled application.
Check Here:- Latest Government Jobs
Applications without application fees will be rejected. Applicants who are permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through proper channel.
The General Manager (Manpower/Recruitment),
Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor,
Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited,
Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029
Read Also:- More Jobs in Jharkhand
- Last date for online application: 30th April 2016
- Last date of receipt of the printout of online applications along with supporting documents sent preferably by Registered Post/Speed Post: 16th May 2016
Note: For collecting further details regarding CCL Recruitment 2016, you can check this Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On