CCL Recruitment Notification has been released for filling up 17 Posts of Pharmacist (Trainee), Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) and Junior Sanitary Inspector. Submission of online form will be done till 19 Mar 2019 and after that, candidates need to send hard copy to the below mentioned postal address.
|CCL Recruitment Advertisement||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
centralcoalfields.in Recruitment Overview
- Name of the Organization: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
- Name of Central Coalfields Limited Vacancy: Pharmacist (Trainee), Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) and Junior Sanitary Inspector
- Number of Central Coalfields Limited Vacancies: 17
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19 Feb 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 19 Mar 2019
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy: 30 Mar 2019
Q1: CCL Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)||06|
|Junior Sanitary Inspector||03|
Q2: What Is The Required Qualification for CCL Vacancy?
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|10+2 with science/ Diploma in|
Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy
Council under Pharmacy Act 1948
with valid registration.
|Diploma in respective Technology|
from an Institute recognized by
|Matric or equivalent qualification|
recognized by the Govt. Must be
qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I.
Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course
from an institute recognized by the
Govt.) with at least one year
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3: What Is The Required Age Criteria for CCL Jobs?
The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than 30 years of age as on 30/03/2019. However, the upper age limit as mentioned above is relaxed by:-
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- ten years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC) for Physically Handicapped candidates
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q4: Is There Any CCL Application fee?
- General and OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of: 100/-
- Mode of Payment: through the Online Payment Portal or by Challan which can be generated from CCL website.
- SC, ST, PH Candidates and Ex-serviceman candidates: exempted from payment of application fee.
Q5: What Is The CCL Recruitment Procedure?
The selection of the candidates for CCL Notification will be based on the performance in the written test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the written test.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q6: What Will Be The Given CCL Pay Scale?
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Pharmacist (Trainee)||Rs.31852.56 Per month|
|Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)|
|Junior Sanitary Inspector||Rs.29460.30 Per month|
Q7: How to apply for CCL Recruitment 2019?
To apply for CCL External Recruitment, all the interested candidates are advised to follow below given simple guidelines.
- Go through the official website which is www.centralcoalfields.in to apply for CCL Careers.
- Follow “What’s New” section which is visible in middle of same page.
- Press on “Employment Notice for External Recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Technician (Pathological) and Junior Sanitary Inspector” for CCL Apprentice Jobs.
- CCL Advertisement PDF will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read complete details given in CCL Notification.
- Press on suitable link to Apply Online as per CCL Advertisement.
- New users need to press on new registration and registered users are required to login directly for CCL Recruitment 2019.
- Fill CCL Online Application Formwith required information in accurate manner.
- Upload digital images of documents/ testimonials (if required) and submit CCL Online Form.
- Take a print out of filled CCL Application Form and enclose it in an envelope.
- Send the complete form to the correct postal address which is mentioned below.
Q8: Where Would I Need To Send the Application Form?
The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834001
Find Here: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Central Coalfields Limited was incorporated in the year of 1975 under the Indian Companies Act 1956. On official website, Central Coalfields Limited has updated latest Recruitment Advertisement to select 17 eligible Indians for Pharmacist (Trainee), Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) and Junior Sanitary Inspector posts in different trades.
Contenders who want to do job in Central Coalfields Limited can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for CCL Recruitment 2019 till the last date that is 09-03-2019. Afterwards candidates have to send the hard copy to the correct postal address.
For collecting further details regarding CCL Recruitment 2019, you can check this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates of Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 19-02-2019: