Central Coalfields Limited has invited applications for CCL Recruitment 2019. There are total 104 vacant Director, Staff Nurse, Technician, Manpower & Other Posts. Candidates interested for the CCL Jobs can check their eligibility and apply before last date.
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment: Important Links
|CCL Director (Finance) Recruitment Notification||Read Here|
|CCL Director (Personnel) Recruitment Notification||Read Here|
|CCL Manpower Recruitment Advertisement||Read Here|
|CCL Official Website||Press Here|
centralcoalfields.in Recruitment: Overview
- Name of the Organization: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
- Job Type: Central Government
- Name of Central Coalfields Limited Vacancy: Director, Staff Nurse, Technician & Other Posts
- Number of Central Coalfields Limited Vacancies: 104
- Official Website: www.ccl.gov.in
Q1: CCL Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Q2: What Is The Required Qualification for CCL Vacancy?
- Director (Finance): Should have be a Chartered Accountant or a Cost Accountant or should have completed MBA/PGDM Course with good academic records and should have 5 years of working experience at senior level.
- Director (Personnel): Should have graduation and Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management with 5 years of experience.
- Staff Nurse, T&S Gr C : 10+2 plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized institute approved by the Government.
- Physiotherapist-(T), T &S Gr C: Diploma in Physiotherapy from Government recognized Institute (minimum 03 years course).
- Technician (Audiometry)-(T), T &S Gr D: Higher Secondary (1o+2)/ Intermediate plus Diploma in Audiometry from Government recognized Institute plus 3 years’ experience in recognized Govt. Institute/Govt. Hospitals.
- Technician (Dietician)-(T), T &S Gr C: Recognized Diploma in Dietics.
- Technician (Refraction/ Optometry)-(T), T&S Gr D: Higher Secondary ( 1 o+2)/ Intermediate plus Diploma m Refraction/ Optometry from Government recognized institute/ Government Hospital plus 3 years’ experience in recognized Govt. Institute/Govt. Hospitals.
- Technician (Radiographer)-(T), T &S Gr C: Diploma m respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3: What Is The Required Age Criteria for CCL Jobs?
Candidates should not be more than 60 years of age. Relaxation in age Limit will be given as per organization rules and policies.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q4: How much is the Pay Scale for CCL Vacancies?
|For CCL Manpower Recruitment|
|E6 grade||Rs. 50,000 Per month|
|E7 grade||Rs. 60,000 Per month|
|E8 grade||Rs. 70,000 Per month|
|CCL Director Recruitment|
|Director (Finance)||Rs 160,000- 290,000|
|Director (Personnel)||Rs 160,000- 290,000|
Q5: What Is The CCL Recruitment Procedure?
The selection of the candidates for CCL Notification will be based on the performance in the Written test/ Interview.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q6: How to apply for CCL Recruitment 2019?
To apply for CCL Recruitment, all the interested candidates are advised to follow below given simple guidelines.
- Go through the official website which is www.centralcoalfields.in to apply for CCL Careers.
- Follow “What’s New” section which is visible in middle of same page.
- From there select post for which you want to apply from below links:
“For Selection, for the post of Director (Finance), Northern CoalFields Limited”
“For Selection, for the post of Director (Personnel), Bharat Coking Coal Limited”
“Recruitment of Manpower – Applications from Eligible Departmental Candidates Only”
- CCL Advertisement PDF will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read complete details given in CCL Notification.
For CCL Director Recruitment
- Visit the pesbonline.gov.in website for CCL Recruitment 2019.
- From there select the post you want to apply for.
- New users need to press on new registration and registered users are required to login directly for CCL Recruitment 2019.
- Fill CCL Online Application Formwith required information in accurate manner.
- Upload digital images of documents/ testimonials (if required) and submit CCL Online Form.
- Take a print out of filled CCL Application Form and enclose it in an envelope.
- Send the complete form for CCL Recruitment to the postal address which is mentioned below.
For CCL Manpower Recruitment
- Download the application form attached with the notification.
- Fill the application form carefully and attached the necessary documents.
- Send the application form at below mentioned address
Q7: Where Would I Need To Send the Application Form?
The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834001
Find Here: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Q8: Important dates for CCL Recruitment 2019:
|For CCL Manpower Recruitment|
|Start date to submit the application form||28-06-2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||25-07-2019|
|CCL Director Recruitment|
|Last date to apply for Director (Finance) Post||03-09-2019|
|Last date to apply for Director (Personnel) Post||02-09-2019|
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment
Central Coalfields Limited was incorporated in the year of 1975 under the Indian Companies Act 1956. On official website, Central Coalfields Limited has updated latest Recruitment Advertisement to select 104 eligible Indians for Director, Staff Nurse, Technician, Manpower & Other Posts.
Contenders who want to do job in Central Coalfields Limited can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for CCL Recruitment 2019 till the last date. Afterwards candidates have to send the hard copy to the correct postal address.
For collecting further details regarding CCL Recruitment 2019, you can check this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates of Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Upcoming Sarkari Naukri|
|Latest Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|
|Best Companies To Work For In India||Difference Between Recruitment And Selection|