Central Railway Recruitment
Latest vacancy notification has been asserted entitled as Central Railway Recruitment with the intention to hire up the capable and efficient individuals. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for filling up Para Medical Staff Vacancy. Those contenders who are interested to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2017 can get all the essential updates regarding the same by scrolling down this page.
This page provides:
Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs and want to apex their career in better place can grasp this chance by appearing in interview on 20-09-2017. For this concern, contenders are required to fill the application form with the help of the below provided procedure step-by-step and bring it along with the required documents at the time of interview. Job seekers who want to know more about Central Railway Recruitment 2018 can go through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Central Railway Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Central Railway|
|Date of Central Railway interview||20-09-2017|
Central Railway Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse
- Health inspector
Staff Nurse: Candidate should possess the B.Sc nursing or GNM Nursing from Recognized Institution or University and should be Registered Indian Nursing Council.
Health Inspector: Candidate should possess the B.Sc with chemistry plus on year diploma of Health/ Sanitary Inspector or one year NTC in Health/ Sanitary awarded by National Council.
Pharmacist: Aspirants should possess the 10+2 in Science or diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and should register with pharmacy Council.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Requirement & Salary Structure:
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit (as on 06-09-2017)||Salary (per month)|
|Staff Nurse||20 years to 40 years||Rs. 21,190/-|
|pharmacist||20 years to 35 years||Rs. 12,190/-|
|Health inspector||18 years to 33 years||Rs. 20,570/-|
Official PDF: Central Railway Recruitment Notification
Mode of Appointment:
A walk in interview is going to be organized by Central Railways to appoint deserving candidates for filling up the Para Medical Staff. Contenders will be purely assorted on the basis of their performance level in interview.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Procedure to fill Central Railways Application form:
- First of all, job seekers have to visit to the official web portal of the organization that is “www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “News & Recruitment” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage and then press on the “Recruitment>>> Notifications” option present in the drop down list.
- Then you have to hit on the appropriate link as per the position for which you want to apply.
- Read the notification carefully.
- After that, interested job seekers have to download the application form.
- Fill the application with correct and complete details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- The Envelope containing application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of__________”.
- Now you have to bring this envelope and other enclosures along with you at the time of interview.
11000 Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
In CMS Office,
Central Railways hospital
King’s way, Nagpur
Date of interview: 20-09-2017
Get rest of the details about Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by going through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs in Maharashtra||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|