Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has circulated an advertisement regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2015. Central Railway Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page time to time. The organization invites applications from the qualified and talented job hunters for filling up the Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Supdt posts. Interested and capable job hunters who want to apply for Central Railway jobs 2015 must attend walk-In Interview which will be held on 3rd September 2015.
|Name of Positions Offered||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Supdt|
|Walk-In Date||3rd September 2015|
Interested participants can collect further details related to Central Railway vacancy 2015 such as eligibility criteria, salary/fellowship, appointment mode, how to apply etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com, which are well stated below according to your convenience.
|Staff Nurse||Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having pass 3 years course in Genl. Nursing & midwifery from a School of Nursing or other institutions recognized in the Indian Nursing council or B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||10+2 in science or its equivalent with two years Diploma in Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council|
|Lab Supdt||B.Sc with Bio-chemistry / Micro Biology / Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) ore equivalent or B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized institute|
Age Restriction & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit as on 1.07.15||salary|
Manner of Appointment
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview
- No TA/ DA will be refunded to applicants for attending further selection process.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Central Railway Recruitment must go through the Official Website that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Please See Web site www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in for more information Under Tab > About us > division > Solapur > Personnel > Notification and Read the complete advertisement properly
- After that must attend the walk-In Interview along with the required particulars / certificates at the below mentioned venue:
Dr. Kotnis Memorial Central Railway Hospital, Solapur Division.
Date to Remember:
Walk-In Date: 3rd September 2015
Through Official Notification, applicants can acquire more info regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2015. We are shortly providing updated information related to Central Railway Recruitment 2016 on our web page so stay in touch with us and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has released a job advertisement in concern of Central Railway Recruitment. Job hunters who wish to join an organization can apply for filling up 72 Posts of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Account Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Examiner. Willing job appliers can apply online for Central Railway Recruitment 2015 on pre-decided date. Contenders need to submit their online application form in prescribed format on or before the end date. Candidates, who are decided to apply for same posts in next session, may keep continue on our web portal for getting updated details on Central Railway Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Positions Offered||Various|
|Number of Vacant Seats||72|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||21st September 2015|
Applicants, who want apply for this recruitment, need to know about other details such as selection process, age limit, essential qualification, vacancy details, salary structure, important dates, address etc. regarding Central Railway Jobs from the below section of this page which is well specified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacant Posts|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||41|
|Account Clerk cum Typist||21|
Job appliers who are interested to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2015 must have passed 12th (Intermediate) or its equivalent examination from recognized Board and should have typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi
Age of job seekers should not be less than 18 years and not more than 29 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to person with disability as tailored below:
- General Candidates: 10 years
- OBC candidates: 13 years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 15 years
Job finders who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for aforesaid posts will be entitled to receive an attractive pay scale according to post as tuned below:
|Name of Post||Pay Band|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Account Clerk cum Typist|
|Commercial Clerk||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2000/-|
Applicants will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits as per rules and regulations of government of India.
There is no examination cost for the candidates applying for aforesaid posts.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Person With Disability category candidates: No fee
- It should be deposited ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards or can be paid through Challan in any branch of SBI or preset Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
Mode of Enrollment:
Keen and Skilful job finders will have to go through written/ online examination, documents verification and personal Interview. Selection of shortlisted applicants for Central Railway Recruitment will be based on the performance in ONLINE (Computer Based) examination and personal interview which will be conducting by the duly constituted selection penal of Board. Candidates will not be paid any Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance for attending further recruitment process.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply against this job notification may follow below mentioned steps one by one:
- Job fighters, who are ready to apply against Central Railway Recruitment, need to visit on official website that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Applicants, who fulfill all requirements, can apply online by selecting link “ONLINE/E-Application”.
- Press “New Registration” link and fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc.
- Now, hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill all necessary details related to qualification, date of birth and other relevant details.
- Deposit fees through Credit/ Debit Card or Internet Banking or Challan at SBI Branch or any computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- For final submission of application form, aspirants need to press “SUBMIT” button.
- At last, take print out of filled online application form for future point of reference.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Last date to apply Online||21st September 2015|
|Date of Examination||Between 24th October 2015 to 4th November 2015|
To acquire more details and info regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2015, you can read this Official Notification. We update this page with all latest details related to Central Railway Recruitment 2016 so; applicants are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.