Central Railway Recruitment
An employment advertisement related to Central Railway Recruitment has been professed by Central Railway. Self-motivated and career oriented individuals are invited against 1876 vacancies of Apprentice, Goods Guard, Typist and Station Master. Aspirants, who are seeking jobs in government sector, can apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2016 by submitting application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is tuned below.
|Last Date to apply online||25th January 2016|
|Computer Based Online Test (CBT) (Tentative Dates)||March to May 2016|
Aspirants may gain completed information concerning Central Railway Jobs such as posts name, required education, applying process, and selection process etc, from this page which is well framed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||322|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||95|
|Assistant Station Master||848|
Candidates who want to apply should possess degree of Graduation in relevant field from recognized university or institute with good academic records and Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on Computer for Typist and Time Keeper Post.
Candidates who will be selected against post of Apprentice will be paid Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month and for all other post appointed participants will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month as salary.
Age of job hunters must not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on 01. 01. 2016. Age relaxation is available for 5 years to SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years to OBC candidates.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ EX- Servicemen / women / minorities category, having income less than Rs. 50,000/-, don’t need to pay fee.
- Other candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- either through online mode using debit card or internet banking or by SBI Branch or any other computerized post office after downloading a pre- printed challan/ pay-in-slip.
Candidates will be selected for suitable post according to performance in computer based test, skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude test conducted by selection panel of railway recruitment board.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment:
- First of all candidates should go to official site that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Choose appropriate link according to your requirement.
- Fill online application form with required information.
- Upload your required documents such as pass port size photo and signature etc.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of it for future use.
- Last Date to apply online: 25th January 2016
- Computer Based Online Test (CBT) (Tentative Dates): March to May 2016
Aspirants can check this Official Notification to acquire information concerning Central Railway Vacancy. Dear visitor keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time to get latest update about Central Railway Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On