Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has published a job notification for Central Railway Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Pharmacist and Health & Malaria Inspector. Contenders, who want to make their career in medical sector, can apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2015 can apply as soon as possible. Aspirants, who decided to apply for same posts in next session, may keep in touch with on our web portal to fetch updated info on Central Railway Recruitment 2016. Contenders can apply for against this notification by appearing in Walk- In- Interview on the date tailored below.
|Name of Post||Pharmacist and Health & Malaria Inspector|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||10th August 2015|
Candidates can get more information related to Central Railway Jobs 2015 such as post name, no of post, qualification and how to apply etc, which is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com. It is advised to read complete notification before applying for the Central Railway Openings.
|Designation Name||Qualification Required|
|Pharmacist||10+2 in Science and Two years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India.|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||B. Sc. with Chemistry and 1 year Diploma course of Health / Sanitary Inspector.|
Age Limitation for Central Railway Vacancy:
Age of applicants should not be less than 20 years and not more than 35 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of government of India as follows:
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
|Designation Name||Pay Band|
|Pharmacist||Rs. 20570/- per month|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||Rs. 10970/- per month|
Mode of Selection:
Eligible and Keen job seekers need to appear in Walk- In- Interview on below scheduled date and address. Final Appointment of job finders for Central Railway Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of organization. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for appearing in interview.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment:
- First of all, job finders need to visit Official Website that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you wish to apply for.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill application form carefully with required necessary information.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents supported with marksheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate (If required).
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Job appliers need to bring filled application form along with all documents at time of interview.
- Applicants must produce in person original documents or testimonials for verification.
- It is advised to reach venue 15 minutes before the time of interview to avoid final rush.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
CMS OFFICE Divisional Railway
Hospital Maldhakka Road Pune-1
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Date of Walk- In- Interview: 10th August 2015 at 10:00 A.M.
For More Detailed Information about Central Railway Recruitment 2015, You Can Read this Official Notification. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to attain newest information on Central Railway Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has issued a notification about Central Railway Recruitment. We will also provide the latest updates about Central Railway Recruitment 2016 on this web page so, keep visiting us. The applications invites from the citizen of India for recruitment against open advertisement sports quota of Nagpur division of central railway for the year 2015 – 2016
Candidates who are willing to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2015 they need to fill application form as in prescribed manner and send through the proper channel before the closing date that is 10th August 2015.
|Post Name||Sports quota vacancies|
|Closing Date||10th August 2015|
To obtain all necessary information in concern to Central Railway Recruitment 2015 such as post name, Essential qualification, mode of selection, how to apply, important dates etc you need to read the below well furnished section of this page written by the staff members of recruitmentresult.com.
The recruitment is to be done in following fields:
Candidates who wish to apply should have passed in SSC / matriculation or ITI or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st July 2015.
- No age relaxation will be given to any reserved category applicants.
Selected job hunters will get the pay scale of Rs. 15200-20200+ 1800 GP
Mode of Selection:
Appointment of the Aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in test or interview which will be conducting by the management of Centre for Development of Imaging Technology.
How to Apply For Central Railway Recruitment:
- Contenders who fulfill all eligibility criteria must apply for this recruitment must fill the application form on A4 size good quality paper
- The application should be in Hindi or English language and should be filled in Hindi or English only.
- Application should be filled by candidates in his own handwriting must affix one recent passport size photograph dully attested on the application in the space provided for the purpose
- Application completed in all respect should be sent in an cover letter and the cover should be super scribed as :” Application against sports quota 2015- 16 (open advertisement scheme)- Game—– “ so as to reach a the below mentioned address:
Senior Divisional Personal Officer,
Nagpur Division, Central Railway,
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
King’s Way, Nagpur, Pin Code-440001
Closing date: 10th August 2015
Note: You may check Official Link for obtaining further details regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2015. You may also get more details related to upcoming Central Railway Recruitment 2016 on this page, so must bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.