Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has announced a notice about Central Railway Recruitment 2015. Central Railway Recruitment 2016 notification will also available shortly, so keep visiting this page regularly. Applications are invited for the Engagement of Trade Apprentice under the Apprentice Act-1961, in the Diesel Loco Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune. Aspirants who have fulfilled eligibility criteria must apply for Central Railway jobs 2015 by filling and sending application form on or before closing date that is 8th October 2015.
|Post Name||Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Welder (G&E) and other|
|No. Of seats||94|
|Last Date||8th October 2015|
Job finders can read remaining information related to Central Railway Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc which is well structured below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|Designated Trade||No Of App. Recommended|
Candidates who are willing to apply they must have passed 10th Minimum with 50% marks in (State/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS) Matriculation & ITI.
- ITI Passed candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
- During 1st Year of Training: – Rs.7002/- P.M
- During 2nd Year of Training: – Rs.7877/- P.M.
Selection for Act Apprentice would be based on merit without any written examination.
The Merit would consist of:
- Percentage of marks in 10th class at Board Level (State/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS) with Minimum 50% marks.(Aggregate)
- Weightage of 05% (Marks) for an additional ITI qualification.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For Central Railway Recruitment:
- Eligible job fighters may apply by filling application form before last date, for this candidates may use some below provided steps.
- Go to Official website of Central Railway that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Download application format and fill application form as in prescribed manner
- Must attach required Xerox Copy of School Leaving Certificate /Academic/Technical qualification/Caste Certificate (if any) issued by the appropriate authority duly attested should be attached along with the prescribed application form.
- Applicant should paste his/her recent (Not more than Three Months old) Passport size photo on the right side corner (space provided) of the prescribed proforma duly signed by him/her.
- Self addressed envelope sized 9”X 4”, with postal stamp for Rs.30/- pasted on the same along with 02 passport size Photo should be submitted along with the prescribed application proforma and send by ordinary post only.
Sr. Divisional Mechanical Engineer (Diesel),
Diesel Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune – 411 001
Last Date: 8th October 2015
Note: to get more details about Central Railway Recruitment 2016 must go through this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has announced a notice about Central Railway Recruitment 2015. Central Railway Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page shortly, so stay tune with us regularly. The organization invites applications from the talented and capable job hunters for the recruitment against sports quota in central railway for the Year 2015- 2016. Candidates who wish to apply for Central Railway vacancies 2015 must send the properly filled application form at the specified address on or before the closing date that is 30th September 2015.
|Posts Name||Sports Quota|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||30th September 2015|
Job appliers may obtain entire detailed information about Central Railway Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, applying process, and selection process etc, which is well structured below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are willing to apply for Central Railway Recruitment should be a sports person with minimum qualification as per the requirement.
Selection of participants will be done as per rules of organization like test or interview.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment:
- Suitable job hunters, who are well fitted for this recruitment, may apply by submitting prescribed application form as per the format which can be downloaded from official website that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Contenders must fill it with entire details and attach Xerox of all certificates and paste their recent colour photographs.
- Application completed in all enclosures must be sent to address mentioned in the official notification on or before last date.
Last Date of Receipt Of Application Form: 30th September 2015
Note: You may check this Official Link to get details about Central Railway Recruitment 2015. Dear visitor keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time to get latest update about Central Railway Recruitment 2016.