Central Railway Recruitment 2014
- Central Railway has dispersed a notification of Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for filling up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners on engagement for Emergency Room at Dadar Railway Station.
- Interested and appropriate candidates may attend walk-in interview which will going to be held on 4th April 2014.
- Central Railway is one of the largest of the 17 zones of Indian Railways and provides job prospects every year to the eligible citizens
- Recruitmentresult.com has provided all the relevant information concerning to Central Railway Recruitment 2014.
Entire Information of Central Railway Recruitment 2014
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|General duty Medical Practitioners (CMPs)||03|
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS (recognized by the Medical Council of India, included in the first or second schedule or part eleven, of the third schedule other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956).
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
Candidates’ age should not exceed up to 50 years as on 1st January 2014
Job fighter will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
Selected job seeker will get good amount of pay scale of Rs 55,000/- inclusive Rs.5250/- as HRA.
How to apply?
Candidates those who are eligible for the above mentioned posts may attend WALK-IN Interview along with application in the format (available on official website) and original certificates/testimonials, duly enclosing necessary attested copies of certificates/testimonials at the mentioned below given address:
“Chief Medical Director’s Office,
Mumbai Division, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus,
Mumbai (Central Railway)”
Walk in Interview will be held on 04th April 2014 at 10:00 AM
For more relevant information you may go through the Official Website.