Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has asserted recent employment notification against Central Railway Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview for the recruitment of passionate and skilled candidates to fill up the Senior Resident Jobs. Job finders can avail the chance of Central Railway Recruitment 2017 by appearing in Interview.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who meet all the eligibility criteria and want to work with this organization may attend the interview on the schedule date that is “08.03.2017”. On a serious note, contenders are advise to take filled application form, all the original documents and certificates along with them for verification.
To get more information related to Central Railway Jobs, candidates can check out this page which is well tailored by the dedicated group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Management authority of Central Railway|
|Date of Interview||08.03.2017|
Central Railway Vacancies:
Senior Resident: 07 Vacancies
- Candidates who are applying for the respective position should hold the Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- As per NBE criteria the candidate should have passed MD/DNB/Diploma within 60 months from date of application. Sr. Residents with Diploma qualification.
You Can Also Check:
- Contenders who are going to apply must be 33 years of age for those having Post Graduate qualification and 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be given as per the government of India Norms.
Central Railway Recruitment: Official Notice
Aspirants who will be selected will get the inclusive amount of salary of PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 per month.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview which is going to be conduct by the selection team of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Now press on the “News & Recruitment” present in the menu bar of the homepage.
- After that, hit on the “recruitment from the drop down list and then on the “notification” tab.
- Then strike on the “Engagement Of Senior Resident” Link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement, read it thoroughly.
- Now candidates need to download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully including every detail in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Now Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position______________”.
- At last, bring the application form and all the original documents along with them during the interview process.
Grab Now: Latest Railway Jobs
Medical Director’s Office,
Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway,
Byculla, Mumbai. 400027
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Date of Interview: 08.03.2017
To gain more details about the Central Railway Recruitment 2017, please check the above provided Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|