Central Railway Recruitment 2014
- Central Railway, Mumbai Division will be conducting Walk-in-interview for filling-up the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis. Qualified candidates may apply for the given recruitment.
- Eligible and talented candidates may apply for the Central Railway Group C application as in prescribed format before the last date of this scheme is 30th June 2014.
- Absolute details regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2014 along with Application Form, Vacancies & Notification are given byrecruitmentresult.com.
Name of organization
Total number of vacancies
Post and vacancy details
Applicants should possess required Degree/ Diploma from any recognized institute.
- Age limitations of the candidate will be measure as on 30th November 2013.
- 5 years age relaxation for the SC/St candidates.
- 3 Years age relaxation for the OBC candidates.
- For the PWD 10 years, for UR, 13 years.
Selection of the candidate will be based on direct interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidate may apply for the given recruitment before the last date of application. You may see the details about application form from the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidate must fill the application form carefully, attach the entire relevant document/certificates and attend the interview at following address;
“CENTRAL RAILWAY AUDITORIUM,
Above Platform No. 14,
4 th Floor,
- Closing date of this program of walk-in- 30th June 2014
- Staff Nurse- 02/12/2013
- Pharmacist, Radiographer & Lab Tech- 03/12/2013
- Health Inspector, Lab Superintendent- 04/12/2013
10:00 am to13:00 pm
For more Details regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2014 you may go to the Official Notification