Central Railway Recruitment
Management authority of Central Railway has asserted newest vacancy advertisement regarding Central Railway Recruitment for the engagement of dynamic and workaholic contenders. Applications are invited by the organization to fill up the Group-C & D positions for Sports Quota. Contenders who are desperately wanted to grasp this chance may register themselves for the Central Railway Recruitment 2017, with the help of the underneath procedure as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights
Job finders who meet the entire mandatory criteria norms may apply for Central Railway Jobs, by submitting their filled application forms via online mode with the help of the underneath stated procedure on or before the closing date that is 20th January 2017. Contenders may get the full details about Central Railway Recruitment on below tuned page which is well prepared by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Last date of Applying||20th January 2017|
Central Railway vacancies and Salary Details:
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies||Salary|
|Group C||02||Rs. 5,200-20,200 plus grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-|
|Group D||10||Rs. 5,200-20,200 plus grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-|
- Candidates who are going to apply for the aforesaid positions should have passed in 10 + 02 examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board, affiliated to COBSE/ India or its equivalent.
- Applicants having Diploma/ Degree or Post Graduation will be treated as preferable.
Check Here: 12th Pass Jobs
Mode of Appointment:
- Contenders will be appointed on the basis of their performance level in Interview/ Trade test or written test conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for the recruitment procedure.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment?
- Begin with; candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.rrccr.com”.
- Press on “Enter” button.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement from the mid of the homepage and open it.
- Here is the advertisement appeared on your screen, read the instructions carefully given in it.
- Now go back to the previous page and press on “Hit here to proceed for online application” link.
- Login yourself by entering the Email Id and Password in the space provided.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct information in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Grab Now: Latest Railway Jobs
Last date of Applying Online: 20th January 2017
To read other details about Central Railway Recruitment 2017, you may open this Official Link.
Central Railway Recruitment
Management authority of Central Railway has released a vacancy notification entitled as Central Railway Recruitment. Organization invites online applications to appoint skilled candidates for the vacant positions of Group – C Cultural Quota. Job hunters who want to be a part of this organization may apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2017 through online mode till 3rd Jan. 2017
This Page Includes
Contenders, if you are in search of Jobs in Central Railway, then you must apply for this opportunity by submitting their online applications from 20th Dec. 2016 onwards. To collect complete details regarding Central Railway Vacancies such as qualification required, selection process, how to apply are given here on this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Central Railway|
|Starting date to apply||20th Dec. 2016|
|Last date to apply||3rd Jan. 2017|
Central Railway Vacancy:
Group ‘C’ positions Cultural Quota
What will be the required Qualification?
- Applying candidates for Central Railway Jobs should have passed in 10 + 02 examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board, affiliated to COBSE/ India or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have Diploma/Degree/Post Graduation in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music only from recognized University or it equivalent as it is essential.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Limitations of Age as on (01/01/2017):
Upper and lower age limit of candidates must be between 18 years to 29 years. The relaxation in age will also provided by the organization to reserved category candidates as follows.
- By 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates
- The Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried will be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
Offered Salary for Vacancy in Central Railway:
Recruited appliers will receive an impressive amount of Rs. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900/-from the concerned authority of organization.
Is there any application fee?
- Yes, to get finally recruited for stated positions candidate have pay Rs. 500/- for General and OBC Candidates; 250/- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex- servicemen/ Persons with 40% or above Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes.
- Application fee will be paid by candidates through Indian Postal Order (IPO).
Mode of Hiring:
Recruitment of applicants will be conducted through written test and assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of Practical Demonstration and testimonials/Prizes etc which will be conducted by the recruitment team of concerned organization.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
|Particulars of Test||Maximum Allotted Marks|
|Written Test (In Written exam, questions will be asked by organization in objective type (with four options) which may include General Knowledge, General Science, General Mathematics, Knowledge of General English & Hindi Language, Professional Knowledge and Reasoning Aptitude etc.||50 Marks|
|Talent Test in the relevant field with Practical Demonstration||35 Marks|
Check Below Links For Preparation Of Exam:
How to fill Central Railway Application form?
- Log on to official website of the Railway recruitment board that is www.rrccr.com.
- Now hit on ‘Enter’ tab highlighted on the appeared page after selecting the language (if required)
- After that you need to choose suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete details select appropriate link to apply online.
- Now upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- After completing the application form, press on “review” tabs for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last retain the copy of filled application form for future references.
- Starting date to apply online: 20th Dec. 2016 from 11:00 am onwards
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 3rd Jan.2017 up to 5:00 pm
- Date of written test: 28th Jan. 2017
To read other details about Central Railway Recruitment, you may open this Official Link. You may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch updated details related to Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Salary Package|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|