Civil Services Exam 2015
Union Public Service Commission is going to declare an UPSC PRE / Main Exam Notification of Civil Services Exam 2015. Aspirants who are preparing for the UPSC examination they can check the Civil services exam dates below and apply through the online process.
Civil services preliminary examination will be held on 23rd August 2015. And the mains exam will be held on 18th December 2015.Further details about Civil Services Exam application form 2015 such as eligibility, important dates, how to apply, etc are customized in below module by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Type of declaration||Pre Exam Date||Mains exam|
|Union Public Service Commission||Civil Services Exam 2015||23rd August 2015||18th December 2015|
Eligibility to apply: All those competitors who wish to apply must be-
- An Indian citizen
- Between 21 to 30 years of age
- Bachelor degree holder
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the based on:
- Written exam (Pre / Main)
Applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of bank challan.
How to apply online?
- Some steps/ instructions are supplied below, follow these steps to fill the online application form
- First of all candidates need to logon the official website of Union Public Service Commission Official website that is upsc.gov.in.
- After that must select the “UPSC online applications” link
- A new page will open with some links.
- Choose the appropriate navigation to apply.
- Read out the notification completely before going to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period
CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM, 2015:
- Starting Date: 16.05.2015
- Last Date For Receipt Of Application: 12.06.2015
- Exam Date: 23rd August 2015
CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM, 2015:
Exam date: 18.12.2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|National Defence and Naval Academy||Combined Defense Services|
|Special Class Railway Apprentices||Indian Administrative Service|
|Indian Engineering Services||Indian Forest Service|
|Combined Medical Services||UPSC CSAT Exam|
Note: must check this Official Link for more details.