Civil Services Exam
Union Public Service Commission has issued notification regarding Civil Services Exam. Candidates, who wish to grab 1079 Civil Services Vacancy, may apply before the last date. Organization has all set to conduct Civil Services Prelims Exam on 07th August 2016. Interested job seekers may apply against this notification as Civil Services Exam 2016 by filling Civil Services Online Application Form before the last date of registration.
Contenders may follow below provided steps to fill online application form on or before the closing date that is 27th May 2016. For more information about UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Civil Services Exam
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Announcement Type||Civil Services Exam|
|Last Date To Apply||27th May 2016|
|Prelims Exam Will Held On||07th August 2016|
Civil Services Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Name of Service or Posts Name|
|01||Indian Administrative Service|
|02||Indian Foreign Service|
|03||Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Gr. ‘A’)|
|04||Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|05||Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A|
|06||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|07||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.),Gr. ‘A’|
|08||Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|09||Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.|
|10||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A|
|11||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|12||Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|13||Indian Railways Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’|
|14||Indian Defence Estates Service Gr. ‘A’|
|15||Indian Information Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|16||Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr.III)|
|17||Indian Corporate Law Service|
|18||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Gr.’B’ (Section Officers’ Grade)|
|19||Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’|
|20||Pondicherry Civil Service, (Group B)|
Reservation of Vacancy:
- P.H. Category: 34
- LDCP: 14
- B/LV: 07
- H.I.: 13
Eligibility Criteria For Civil Services Exam:
- For Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, applicants should be Indian resident.
- For other civil services candidates must be a citizen of India, or subject of Nepal / Bhutan / A Tibetan refugee / A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:- Complete Details
- Applicants, who are willing to get Civil Services Jobs, should have degree in any discipline from concern Universities recognized by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- Candidates who have appeared examination but have not been informed of the results are eligible to apply and applicants who are having professional and technical qualifications that are recognized by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree are also eligible to apply.
You May Also Check:- Jobs As Per Qualification
Number Of Attempts:
Every candidate can only go for six attempts only, provided that, this restriction will not applicable for SC and ST candidates who are otherwise eligible.
Age Limit For Civil Services Exam:
- Contender’s age should not below 21 years and not more than 32 years on the 1st of August, 2016. i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1995.
- Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category such as Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe for 5 year, for Other Backward Classes up to 3 years and 5 years for domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989 up to 5 years.
Have A Look On this Useful Section of UPSC
|Strategy for UPSC Examination||How to Check UPSC Online Application Status|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Result||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Answer Key|
- General category candidates should need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee and Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates are exempted from any fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking/ Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Candidate’s classification will be done through performance in below stated process:
- Prelims Exam
- Main Examination
To Do Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview Must Study These Articles:-
Civil Services Exam Pattern:
|Paper No.||Duration||Max Marks|
|Paper Details||Subjects Description||Max Marks|
|Paper-A||One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 18 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Paper-B||English (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Papers To Be Counted For Merit|
|Papers II||General Studies I||250|
|Papers III||General Studies II||250|
|Papers IV||General Studies III||250|
|Papers V||General Studies IV||250|
|Papers VI, VII||Optional Subjects Paper 1||250|
|Papers VII||Optional Subjects Paper 2||250|
|Total Marks for Written Examination||1750|
Related Links Of Civil Services Exam:-
Civil Services Syllabus:
Syllabus of Civil Services contains topics like History of India and Indian National Movement, General Science, Indian polity and Governance, General Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning and analytical ability etc. you may check below given direct link to get your complete syllabus.
Check Out Below Given Preparation Tips:-
Centres Of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination:
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Kochi||Jaipur|
|Port Blair||Kozhikode (Calicut)||Jorhat|
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Varanasi||Jabalpur|
You May Also Check: - List of UPSC Entrance Exam
Centres of Civil Services (Mains) Examination:
How to fill Civil Services Exam Online Application Form?
Civil services online registration process will be done in two parts as Part- I Registration and Part- II Registration. Both parts are described in below section; you may follow instruction to apply.
Part- I Registration:
Contenders may follow these steps to fill the online application form before the last date:
- Aspirants will have to visit official website of Union Public Service Commission Official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After that must select the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link
- Go for examination name ‘Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination’.
- Press link for ‘Part- I Registration’ and read all details carefully and press ‘yes’ tab available at bottom of page.
- Read all details carefully and press continue tab and enter your basic details like name, gender, date of birth, fathers and mother name and contact details etc.
- Press submit tab and on successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id.
Read This:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Before applying Scan your photograph, which should be in JPG format of size 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit and signature in JPG format, having digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Now get copy of challan form and press link for ‘Part- II Registration’ and pay your application fee as motioned above.
- Select center from 23 centers according to your convenience, Upload your photograph and signature.
- Press Submit Tab And Take Print Out Of Application Form For Future Reference.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 27th May 2016
- Date Of Examination: 07th August 2016
Online Test For UPSC:- Give Now
Candidates may open below mentioned Official Notification to know more about Civil Services Exam 2016 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates on Civil Services Exam 2017.