Civil Services Exam
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct Civil Services Exam. Civil Services Preliminary Examination is going to be conducted on 07th August 2016 (Sunday). Interested candidates may apply against notification as Civil Services Exam 2016. Aspirants who are preparing for this examination they can apply for registration by filling Civil Services Preliminary Exam Online Application Form on or before end date that is 20th May 2016 (Friday).
Candidates may get further details about Civil Services Prelims Exam like eligibility, important dates and process to apply for registration etc. from this page that is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility To Apply:
All those candidates who wish to apply must be An Indian citizen and have Bachelor Degree in concern field from recognized university or institute.
Age of applicants should have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2016. 5 years relaxation is provided for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category candidates.
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in:
- Written exam (Pre / Main)
Civil Services Syllabus:
Students who want to prepare for their examination can take the help from syllabus that is set by the Union Public Service Commission. All topics are described properly in this syllabus. In below section there is a link by which you can get your syllabus.
Civil Services Paper Pattern:
Pattern of this exam is decided by the organization. Before starting preparation you should have a look on pattern of Examination.
|General Studies Paper – I||200 Marks|
|General Studies Paper – II||200 Marks|
How to apply online for Civil Services Exam?
Civil services online registration process will be done in two parts as Part- I Registration and Part- II Registration. Both parts are described in below section, you may follow instruction to apply.
Part- I Registration:
Some steps/ instructions are supplied below, follow these steps to fill the online application form.
- First of all candidates need to logon the official website of Union Public Service Commission Official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After that must select the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link
- Go for examination name ‘Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination’.
- Press link for ‘Part- I Registration’.
- Read all details carefully and press ‘yes’ tab available at bottom of page.
- Read all details carefully and press continue tab.
- Enter your basic details like name, gender, date of birth, fathers and mother name and contact details etc.
- Press submit tab and on successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Take copy of challan form.
- Before applying Scan your photograph, which should be in JPG format of size 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit and signature in JPG format, having digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Press link for ‘Part- II Registration’.
- Pay your application fee as motioned above.
- Select center from 23 centers according to your convenience.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Press Submit Tab And Take Print Out Of Application Form For Future Reference.
- Last date to apply online: 20th May 2016 (Friday)
- Date of examination: 07th August 2016 (Sunday)
Note: For more details about Civil Services Exam 2016 you may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|