Civil Services Exam 2014
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Civil Services Exam 2014 for IAS, IPS, PCS, IFS, PPS, IPS, IRS posts. Eligible and talented candidates who are willing to apply they must fill the application form to grab the opportunity.
Interested and capable job fighters must clutch this chance by filling the online application form on or before 30th June 2014. Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination will be held on 24th August 2014.
The whole acknowledgement regarding Civil Services Exam 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned in the below section by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name Of The Organization:
Union Public Service Commission
Total No of Posts:
Type Of Announcement:
Civil Services Exam 2014
Applicants who are willing to apply they must hold a Degree Or Equivalent in relevant field form a recognized University / Institute.
- Age Limitation of the candidates should be in between 21 years to 32 years as on the 1st Day of august 2014.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved category job hunters will be given as per the government norms.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the written test and interview.
Applicants need to Pay Rs.100/- either by online or offline mode. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Mode of payment:
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the prescribed fee through online mode by using net banking facility of State Bank of India
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the prescribed fee through ‘Pay by Cash’ mode, take print out of system generated Pay in slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are interested to apply they must fill the application form through the online process form the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Properly fill the complete details in the part I registration form and go to the continue button, this will provide you with Registration ID, retain it. Enter the payment details in the appropriate place & Pay the Fee (if applicable).
- After that fill the Part 2 registration form and must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
- Must take a print out of the filled form for the future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30th June 2014 till 11.59 PM.
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Pay by Cash’: 29th June 2014 at 23.59 hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online mode: 30th June 2014 at 23.59 hrs.
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 24th August 2014.
- Date of Main Examination: December 2014
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification.
Check this section:
|Civil Services Exam Preparation||Complete Details|
|Civil Services Exam Pattern||Complete Details|
|Civil Services Syllabus||Complete Details|
|Defence & Police Jobs||Complete Details|
|UPSC Latest Calendar||Complete Details|
|IAS Exam Books||Complete Details|