Central Reserve Police Force has broadcasted a latest career advertisement regarding CRPF Recruitment. The organization invites proficient and dynamic job seekers in order to fill up 661 Specialist Medical Officer/Surgeon vacancies. Candidates who want to set a brighter career must apply against CRPF jobs by submitting the application form on. To fetch more details concerning CRPF Recruitment 2017, go through the underneath section of this web page.
Highlights of the Page:
Passionate contenders can register their names for CRPF vacancies and submit the application form on or before 24-06-2017 by following few simple steps that are well presented below. Selected contenders will get an impressive & satisfactory amount of pay scale as per the post for which they are appointed. For more details about CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 2018 go through this web page that is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||24-06-2017|
- Specialist Medical officer
- Medical Officer
- Dental Surgeon (Assistant commandant )
Candidates, who wanted to apply against central reserve police force vacancy, must possess a medical degree in relevant field from a well recognized university / institute. Candidates who are falling under the right eligibility criteria can apply for central reserve police force jobs.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitation & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit (in years)||Remuneration Details|
|Specialist Medical officer||40||Rs. 67,700/- – Rs. 2,08,700/-|
|Medical Officer||30||Rs. 56,100/- – Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Dental Surgeon (Assistant commandant )||35||Rs. 56,100/- – Rs. 1,77,500/-|
Check Here: CRPF Syllabus
Reserved category candidates are liable to get relaxation in age as per the rules of the organization. Candidates are advised to check the official notification for this purpose.
Candidates will be shortlisted and selected for jobs in CRPF on the basis of their performance in written test / personal interview. Candidates will be appointed by the selection committee of Central Reserve Police Force.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates who wish to register their names for CRPF job are required to visit the official website of the organization that is crpf.nic.in.
- Now, on the home page, press on “View All” link that is given at the bottom of “Recruitment” section.
- Thereafter, select suitable link for the post for which you wish to register yourself.
- Now, a detailed CRPF notification will appear on your digital screen.
- After that, download and fill the central reserve police force application form application form with complete and correct details.
- After filling the application form, attach all the documents & photocopies (Degree, Age, Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) that are required with the application form.
- Next, submit the application form through proper cannel.
- Candidates are advised to keen a hard copy of the filled application form for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 24-06-2017
Check These Related Links:
Note: For getting further details related to CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 2018 candidates must check Official Link. You can also attain latest updates about Central Reserve Police Force through this page, so the aspirants, may stay connected to this web portal or add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Wise Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs By Qualification||Employment News This Week Highlights|