Central Reserve Police Force has transmitted an advertisement for CRPF Recruitment process. Eligible, young and passionate candidates are invited for filling up 139 vacancies of Constable GD & Tradesmen.
Applicants, who are inserted to apply for CRPF Constable GD Vacancies and also they find themselves eligible then they can appear in CRPF Recruitment 2018 process, which is going to be conducted as on 20 to 25 Aug 2018 and 27 to 31 Aug 2018 at the respective locations.
This Page Contains:
केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल आरक्षक जीडी सीधी भर्ती
केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल द्वारा आरक्षक भर्ती के लिए योग्य अभियार्थियों को आमंत्रित किआ गया है| जो भी अभियार्थी केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल में नौकरी पाना चाहते हैं, वे अपने आवेदन पत्र आवश्यक दस्तावेजों के साथ संबंधित जगह पर निश्चित दिनांक को जा सकते हैं| सी आर पी एफ भर्ती की प्रक्रिया 20 से25 अगस्त 2018 तथा27 से 31 अगस्त2018तक सम्पूर्ण होगी|
You can easily apply for CRPF Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of guidelines provided below on this page, tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
CRPF Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||CRPF Vacancies|
Those, who are going to apply forCRPF 139 ConstableVacancies, they should have passed 10th / Matriculations examination or its equivalent from recognized board with good academic records.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age Conditions as on 01-01-2018:
Contenders, appearing in Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment process their age should be as following:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age:28 Years
5 years relaxation in upper age will be given to candidates belonging to 05 years.
Get Here >> CRPF Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates for CRPF 139 Constable Jobs, will get Rs. 5200- 20200/- withGrade pay of Rs. 2000/-. Further perks and profits will be offered with salary as per the rules.
CRPF Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Central Reserve Police Force Jobs, will be done on the basis of their performances in written test/ interview/ PET/ PST.
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|CRPF Constable (General Duty) Vacancies|
|CRPF Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancies|
|Physical Standard Test (PST)|
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam /Interview:
Process to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Central Reserve Police Force Constable Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for Central Reserve Police Force Vacancies Firstly go through the official portal that is crpf.nic.in
- Hit on “View All” link, available under “Recruitment” section.
- From the next window you are required to hit on an appropriate link related toCRPF 139 Constable GD Vacancies.
- A PDF file ofCRPF Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details about CRPF Job.
- Go through the entire details of CRPF 2018 Recruitment.
- Thereafter prepare an application form.
- Attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Bring the same with you for CRPF Constable GD Recruitment process as on the specified dates.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
|Application Form Start Date||04-08-2018|
|Recruitment Date||20 to 25 Aug 2018 (0700 Hrs onward)|
27 to 31 Aug 2018 (0700 Hrs onward)
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Website to get remaining details in concern of CRPF Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CRPF Result||CRPF Admit Card|
|CRPF Full Form||CRPF Syllabus|
|CRPF Answer Key||CRPF Typing Test|
|CRPF Pay Scale||Upcoming Government Jobs|
Central Reserve Police Force has broadcasted a latest career advertisement regarding CRPF Recruitment. The organization invites proficient and dynamic job seekers in order to fill up 21566 Constable (GD) vacancies.-
Contenders who want to set a brighter career by getting placed as government employee must apply against CRPF jobs by submitting their application form on or before the closing date that is 20-08-2018. To fetch more details concerning CRPF Recruitment 2018, go through the underneath section of this web page.
Highlights of the Page:
Last Date To Fill Application is 20-08-2018
Passionate and eligible contenders can register their names for CRPF vacancies and submit the application form on or before last date by following few simple steps that are well presented below for their convenience.
Selected contenders will get an impressive & satisfactory amount of pay scale as per they appointed through CRPF Recruitment 2018. For more details about Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2018 go through this web page that is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Central Reserve Police Force Jobs||Constable (GD)|
|Number of CRPF Vacancy||21566|
|Last Date to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2018||20-08-2018|
CRPF Vacancies Details:
CRPF Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidates for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment should have passed in Matric/ 10th from well recognized Board or institution.
- Appliers must carry their documents/ certificates in original with self-attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board
CRPF Age Limitation:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1995 and later than 01-08-2000
- Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms.
Press Here To Download:
CRPF Pay Scale:
Selected candidates for CRPF Constable Jobs will receive Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/- as monthly income along with other allowances and benefits as per norms for CRPF Recruitment 2018.
CRPF Selection Process:
Have a look on CRPF Recruitment Process!!!
- Computer Based Exam(CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Exam
CRPF Exam Patten:
- It is an objective types multiple choice question paper.
- Entire question paper is of 200 marks.
- Duration of exam is 90 minutes.
|Parts||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time allowed|
|Part A||General intelligence and reasoning||25||25||90 minutes|
|Part B||General Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
CRPF Recruitment Application Fee and Mode Of Payment:
- Contenders will have to remit Rs. 100/- as application fee for CRPF Constable (GD) Recruitment through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- To apply for CRPF Jobs 2018, women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
Steps To Apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates who wish to register their names for CRPF job are required to visit the official website of the organization that is crpf.nic.in.
- Now, on the home page, press on “View All” link that is given at the bottom of “Recruitment” section.
- Thereafter, select suitable link for the post for which you wish to register yourself as CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Now, a detailed CRPF Notification will appear on your digital screen.
- After that, download and fill the Central Reserve Police Force Application Form application form with complete and correct details.
- After filling the CRPF Application Form, upload all the documents & photocopies (Degree, Age, Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) that are required with the CRPF Online Application form.
- Next, submit the CRPF Online Form within given period of time.
- Candidates are advised to keen a hard copy of the filled CRPF Recruitment Form for future use.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
CRPF Recruitment Last Date:
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 20-08-2018
For getting further details related to CRPF Recruitment 2018 – 19 candidates must check Official Link. You can also attain latest updates about Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment through this page, so the aspirants, may stay connected to this web portal or add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing CTRL+D.
Central Reserve Police Force has broadcasted a latest career advertisement regarding CRPF Recruitment. The organization invites proficient and dynamic job seekers in order to fill up 42 Assistant Commandant and Deputy Inspector General (Engineer) positions.
Candidates who want to set a brighter career must apply against CRPF Jobs by submitting their application form via offline process only. To fetch more details concerning CRPF Recruitment 2018, go through the below part of this web page maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Highlights of the Page:
Passionate contenders for CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment or CRPF Inspector Jobssubmit their application form on or before the last date that is 10-08-2018 by following few simple steps that are well presented below.
Selected contenders for Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy will get an impressive & satisfactory amount of pay scale as per the post for which they are appointed.
|Name of The Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|No. of CRPF Vacancy||42|
|Name of the CRPF Job Vacancy||Deputy Inspector General, Assistant Commandant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Working in Offices of Central or the State Government|
|Job Location for CRPF New Delhi Recruitment||All Over India|
|CRPF Application Mode||Offline Process|
|CRPF Recruitment Last Date||10-08-2018|
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
|Posts Name||No. of CRPF Vacancy|
|Deputy Inspector General (Engineer||01|
|Deputy Commandant (Engineer)||11|
|Assistant Commandant (Engineer)||25|
CRPF Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders must meet required eligibility criteria to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment. Applicants must be working in Offices of Central or the State Government.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Applying aspirants for CRPF Assistant Commandant Jobs or CRPF Inspector Recruitment should not be more than 56 years in age as per rules and regulations of organization for Central Reserve Police Force Jobs.
CRPF Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Salary Details for CRPF Recruitment 2018|
|Deputy Inspector General (Engineer||Rs. 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-|
|Commandant (Engineer)||Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-|
|Deputy Commandant (Engineer)||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Assistant Commandant (Engineer)||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
CRPF Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted and selected for jobs in CRPF on the basis of their performance in written test / personal interview. Candidates will be appointed for CRPF Recruitment 2018 by the selection committee of Central Reserve Police Force.
How to Submit CRPF Application from?
- Candidates who are going to apply for CRPF Jobs 2018 they must log on to official website of organization that is crpf.nic.in
- From home page you need follow “Recruitment” section and press on “View All” visible in the middle of page.
- After that you have select “CRPF invites applications from Indian nationality working in Offices of Central or the State Government for filling up the following posts of Engineering Wing in CRPF on Deputation /Re-Employment basis” link and hit on “View Detail”.
- By pressing link a new page will be opened having instructions, you need to read the instructions carefully from CRPF Notification.
- After reading CRPF Advertisement carefully and download CRPF Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill CRPF Application Form with entire and correct details.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with Application Form.
- Send complete application form in an envelope super-scribes with “Application for the post of….” to address given below.
Deputy Inspector General (Pers),
Directorate General, CRPF,
CGO Complex, Block No.1,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
CRPF Recruitment Dates:
- Starting date to send application form: Ongoing
- Last date to send applications: 10-08-2018
To fetch more details about CRPF Recruitment 2018 – 19, you may visit the Official Link. You can also follow us face book and Google plus. If you have any query regarding CRPF Recruitment details given above then you can write in comment box which is provided below.