Recent vacancies notification has transmitted in regards to CRPF Recruitment by Central Reserve Police Force. According to the this notification, Walk-in-interview is going to be organize by the Central Reserve Police Force in order to fill Specialist Doctors And General Duty Medical Officers Jobs. Well talented aspirants who want to fulfill their dream of getting job in government sector can apply now for CRPF Recruitment 2017 by appearing in interview.
This page Occupies:
Walk-in-interview is all set to be held on 03-10-2017, so candidates who are going to appear in interview are suggested to bring their documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age, Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) along with the application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. Gets detailed info regarding CRPF Recruitment 2018, through this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Walk-in date for CRPF Vacancy 2017||03.10.2017|
|Name of the Profiles||Number of Vacancies|
- Contenders who are applying for the CRPF Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2017 should hold Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the concerned Specialty along with the 1½ years experienceØ for Degree holder & 2½ Years for Diploma holder in the concerned Specialty after PG.
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2017 must have possessed their MBBS from recognized university or institute along with the Internship.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
- Age of the aspirants for Central Reserve Police Force Vacancies must be below 67 years as on date of Walk-in-Interview.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ ST and other reserved category Candidates as per the norms of the Central Reserve Police Force.
Salary Details for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017:
|Name of the Profiles||Monthly Pay Scale|
Official PDF >>> CRPF Recruitment Notification
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of the candidates for CRPF Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance level in Interview followed by Medical Examination which will be conducted by the selection team of Central Reserve Police Force.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Procedure to fill CRPF Application form:
- First of all, contenders have to visit to the official web portal of the Central Reserve Police Force that is “crpf.nic.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “View All” option available in the “Recruitment” tab of the homepage.
- Then new page with various links will be opened on your computer screen where you have to hit on the “Walk-In For Interview for engagement as Specialists and GDMOs (General Duty Medical Officers) in CRPF hospitals on Contractual Basis CH Nagpur” link of advertisement.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Then must appear in walk-in-interview on the preplanned date along with the essential enclosures.
Date of Interview: 03.10.2017
Get all the details about CRPF Recruitment 2017-2018 from this Official Link.
Central Reserve Police Force has strewed notification as CRPF Recruitment. There are job positions of Specialist Doctors And General Duty Medical Officers to be filled by Suitable and willing candidates. It has planned to organize walk in interview on 09.10.2017 for inspecting abilities of aspirants for specialist doctors and general duty medical officer. To apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017, applicants need to visit crpf.nic.in.
While appearing for Walk-in-Interview, you need to carry documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents. Hiring committee will conduct Interview to be followed by Medical Examination. Those who present well will be placed for Central Reserve Police Force specialist doctors’ recruitment. To attain more facts regarding CRPF Recruitment 2018, go through this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the post||Specialists & General Duty Medical Officers|
- General Duty Medical Officers
- Specialist Doctors
- Medicine – 1
- Radiology – 1
- Surgery – 1
- Pathology – 1
- Opthalmology – 1
Educational Qualifications for Central Reserve Police Force Jobs:
|CRPF Job||Qualification required|
|General Duty Medical Officers|
To apply for CRPF General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment, applicant may possess MBBS as well as Internship from a known institute.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age criteria & pay scale for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment:
|CRPF Vacancy||Age limit||Pay scale|
|Medicine||Below 67 years as on date of Walk-in-interview||C Class Cities Rs. 57,672/-|
|General Duty Medical Officers||C Class Cities Rs. 47,775/-|
Get PDF: CRPF Recruitment Advertisement
Hiring criteria for CRPF Jobs:
Interview will be followed by Medical Examination to inspect abilities of applicants for Central Reserve Police Force Medical Officer Recruitment. Perform well in all rounds to ensure your selection for CRPF Medical Officer Jobs.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Point to be kept in mind:
While appearing for Walk-in-Interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.).
Procedure to apply for CRPF Recruitment:
- Contenders applying for Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy have to visit to the official web portal crpf.nic.in
- Scroll downs the page and move under “Recruitment” head.
- Go under “Walk in Interview for Specialists & General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) purely on Contractual Basis for CH CRPF Pune” head.
- Press on “View Detail” link.
- On new page, strike on “Walk In Interview for Specialists & General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) purely on Contractual Basis for CH CRPF Pune” link.
- After reading CRPF application form, prepare bio data, attach documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.), five passport size recent photographs super scribing post for which you want to apply.
- Aspirants are advised to carry this form at time of attending walk-in interview.
Check Here: Latest Walkin Interview
Important Date & timings:
Walk-in date: 09.10.2017
Timings of Walk-in: 0900 hrs
Composite Hospital, CRPF,
Pune (Maharashtra) 410 507
Find More: Jobs in Pune
To fetch more details about CRPF Recruitment 2017–2018, you may visit the Official Link You can also follow us face book and Google plus. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CRPF Result||CRPF Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Find More Police Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|