To fill Safai Karamchari and Washermen Vacancy, Composite Hospital Central Reserve Police Force, Bhubaneswar Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt Of India has released an employment notification entitled as CRPF Recruitment.
Those candidates who have passed in VIII Standard and have Knowledge of reading and writing English or Hindi or local language can apply for CRPF Recruitment 2018 by attending Walk-in-Interview on 10 Oct 2018.
This Page Contains:
CRPF Recruitment Walk-in held on 10 Oct:
Contenders who want to be a part of Central Reserve Police Force need to appear in Interview which will be held on 10-10-2018 at 10:00 am at Composite Hospital, CRPF, Group Centre Campus, Bhubaneswar, Distt-Khordha, Bhubaneswar,PIN-751011.
Appearing aspirants must carry their required Educational Certificates Residential Certificate, Aadhaar Card, PAN and Voter I/Card and other credentials at the time of Interview. Scroll down the page prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Composite Hospital Central Reserve Police Force, Bhubaneswar Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt Of India|
|CRPF Job Vacancy Name||Safai Karamchari and Washermen|
|Number of CRPF Vacancy||07|
|Qualification for CRPF Recruitment||VIII Standard|
|CRPF Recruitment Walk-in-Interview Date||10-10-2018|
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
|Posts Name||No. of CRPF Vacancy|
CRPF Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates must have passed in VIII Standard from recognized Board/ Institute with Knowledge of reading and writing English or Hindi or local language.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
CRPF Age Limit:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age Relaxations will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization to apply for CRPF Job Openings.
CRPF Salary Details:
Selected aspirants for CRPF Safai Karamchari Recruitment or CRPF Washerman Recruitment will get impressive salary as minimum rate fixed by Ministry of Labour, Govt of Odisha.
CRPF Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for Central Reserve Police Force Jobs on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-Interview conducted on 10-10-2018 at 10:00 am onwards.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
Applying Procedure For CRPF Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates who have a desire to apply for CRPF Recruitment they must login the official website of Central Reserve Police Force that is crpf.gov.in
- Follow “Recruitment” section as available in middle of home page and press on “View All” for CRPF Recruitment.
- After this a new page will be occurred with various CRPF Job notification and you need to choose appropriate link as “Hospital intends to engage following Male Casual Labourers (Skilled & Un-skilled) on daily wages basis” link and press on “View All”.
- CRPF Notification PDF file will be opened and you need to read it very carefully.
- After reading CRPF Advertisement, prepare application form by entering all the relevant details in CRPF Recruitment Form.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials related to qualification and age proof etc along with filled CRPF Application Form.
- Finally you must go and attend the interview on scheduled time and also bring the entire original and photo copy of each documents and CRPF Application Form.
CRPF Recruitment Walk in Venue:
Composite Hospital, CRPF,
Group Centre Campus, Bhubaneswar,
Distt-Khordha, Bhubaneswar, PIN-751011
Find Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
CRPF Recruitment Walk-in Date:
For CRPF Job Vacancy,Walk-in-Interview for will be held on 10-10-2018 at 10:00 am
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Website to get remaining details in concern of CRPF Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CRPF Result||CRPF Admit Card|
|CRPF Full Form||CRPF Syllabus|
|CRPF Answer Key||CRPF Typing Test|
|CRPF Pay Scale||Upcoming Government Jobs|