CRPF Recruitment 2014
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has published a notification as CRPF Recruitment 2014 to Apply for 194 SI, ASI & Constables Posts.
- Qualified and interested applicants may apply for the vacancies by sending a duly filled application form to the particular address.
- Eligible and skilled aspirants should send their application before the closing date 7th October 2014.
- For further details regarding to qualification, age criteria, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and dates to be remembered are mentioned on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Name of the Post
SI, ASI, HC and Constable
|Sr. no.||Name of the posts||No. of Posts||Age limit|
|1.||Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)||36||30 year|
|3.||ASI (Physiotherapist)||01||20 years to 25 years
|5.||Assistant Sub- Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||06|
|6.||Assistant Sub- Inspector (Operation Theatre Technician)||01|
|7.||Assistant Sub- Inspector (Dental Technician)||06|
|8.||Head Constable (Jr. X-ray Assistant)||04|
|9.||Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||07|
|10.||Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician)||01|
|11.||Head Constable (Steward)||07||18 years to 23 years|
|12.||Constable (Ward Boy/ Girl)||24|
Job hunters must have passed 10th /12th certificate / diploma /degree from a recognized Board/ Institute/ University.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.50/- however there is no fee for SC/ST, female and Ex-servicemen applicants.
- Fees can be paid in the form of IPO.
Mode of Payment
Job fighters can deposit application fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the IG (Med)/ Med Supdt. Or DIG (Med)/ Med Supdt where the application receiving centre is situated.
Selection process will follow two phase process.
First Phase: In this stage aspirant’s original certificates will be verified and after physical measurement applicants will go for Written Examination.
Second Phase: Qualifier will face skill test and short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Appointed job seekers will get salary with grade pay and other incentives according to given info:
- Sub-Inspector: Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Sub- Inspector: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Head Constable: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Constable: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
How to Apply?
- Job fighters have to visit official website which is www.crpf.nic.in.
- Download prescribed application format and fill up all the significant information.
- Attach attested photocopies of educational and supporting certificates along with application form.
- Aspirants can prefer any one of the recruitment centers and submit their application.
|Recruitment Centre||Application should be sent to|
|Composite Hospital, CRPF||New Delhi||IG (Medical)/Medical Supdt., Composite Hospital, CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi (Delhi), PIN – 110072|
|Hyderabad||IG (Medical)/Medical Supdt., Composite Hospital, CRPF, Keshogiri, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), PIN – 500005.|
|Guwahati||IG (Medical)/Medical Supdt., Composite Hospital, CRPF, PO: Amerigog, Guwahati ( Assam), PIN- 781023|
|Jammu||IG(Medical)/Medical Supdt., Composite Hospital, CRPF, Bantalab, Jammu (J & K), PIN-181123.|
|Allahabad||DIG(Medical)/Medical Supdt, Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC Campus, Old Air Port, PO-Ismile Ganj, Phaphamau, Allahabad (UP), PIN-211012.|
|Ajmer||DIG(Medical)/Medical Supdt, Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC-I Campus, Golf Course Road, Ajmer (Rajasthan), PIN-305007|
|Nagpur||DIG(Medical)/Medical Supdt, Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC Campus, Nagpur (Maharashtra), PIN-440019|
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application: 7th October 2014
- Last Date For Far Flung Areas Candidates: 17th October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more update check Official Link.