Central Reserve Police Force has promulgated a vacancy advertisement related to CRPF Recruitment. Applications are invited from intending candidates those who are seeking for jobs in police department. This recruitment declaration has been made for filling up Clinical Psychologist Posts. Candidates interested in applying for CRPF Recruitment 2017, need to attend the interview as per the below specified dates.
This Page Includes:
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com all the additional info regarding CRPF Vacancy has been well tuned below for the convenience of our readers. Willing contenders are suggested to go through this complete page carefully before applying.
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
Qualification Requirement for CRPF Jobs:
Aspirant willing to apply must have possess Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology from any accredited Institute / University and post graduate diploma in rehabilitation Psychology or other will be desirable for the post.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
- Age of the applying candidates should be below 65 years as on date of walk-in interview.
- Relaxation in age for SC / ST / OBC, Ex Servicemen and other categories of persons is admissible as per government directives.
CRPF Recruitment: Official Notification
Salary Structure for CRPF Vacancies:
Candidates appointed for Clinical Psychologist post will be getting impressive amount of salary that is Rs.35000/- per month by the administration of Central Reserve Police Force.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of job hunters will be made on the basis of norms of organization. Selection process will include walk-in interview process.
Steps to Apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment:
- Candidates need to follow the steps as mentioned below and first of all Visit the official website that is crpf.nic.in.
- Now, hit at “View All” link given at the bottom of Recruitment section available on home page.
- Thereafter aspirants need to select ‘PDF’ link against “Walk in interview for appointment of clinical psychologist GC CRPF Jharodakalan” link from the list.
- Further select above stated option visible on appeared page and read the opened PDF file displayed on your screen.
- After this, prepare an application on plain paper in correct format completely and it must be produced at the time of interview along with all the documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age, Proof & Experience Certificate etc.).
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In interview at the below equipped venue along with original documents and properly prepared resume and photocopy of each.
- Application on plain paper should be superscripting with the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Police Jobs
Dett. Composite Hospital,
CRPF, RK Puram, Sector-07
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Walk-in interview will be held on: 28-04-2017
For getting further details related to CRPF Recruitment 2017 candidates must check Official Notification link available on this page. You can also attain latest updates about Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment through this page, so the aspirants, may stay connected to this web portal or add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Wise Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs By Qualification||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Central Reserve Police Force has asserted Vacancy Advertisement against CRPF Recruitment for filling up 240 vacancies of SI / ASI / Manager / Draughtsman & Other Posts. Central Reserve Police Force has opened the doorways of opportunities, so the interested applicants who are willing to avail this chance they can apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates who are willing to enhance their career by appointing in a government organization they should not miss the CRPF Jobs. Entrants need to submit their online application forms on or before the closing date that is 05/05/2017. For more information related to Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment can be acquired by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Last date to apply||05/05/2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|SI / Overseer (Civil)||135|
|ASI / Draughtsman||03|
|CT / Mason||65|
|CT / Plumber||11|
|CT / Electrician||14|
|CT / Carpenter||06|
|CT / Painter||06|
CRPF Recruitment: Official Notice
- Contenders applying for the post of SI / Overseer (Civil), must have completed their Intermediate and 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/Institution or university.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the rest of the positions should have Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board of Education with good academic record.
Age Condition and salary details:
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit||Salary (per month)|
|SI / Overseer (Civil)||21 to 30 years||Pay Band – 2|
Rs. 9300 – 34800 & Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
|ASI / Draughtsman||18 to 25 years||Pay Band-1|
Rs.5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
|CT / Mason||18 to 23 years||Pay Band-1|
Rs. 5200 – 20200 & Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
|CT / Plumber|
|CT / Electrician|
|CT / Carpenter|
|CT / Painter|
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance level in the following stages:
- PST/PET & documentation.
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
- Drawal of Merit List
Read Here: Written Exam Techniques
Fee payable only through SBI Challan or online payment through Net banking/credit /debit cards of any bank.
How to apply against CRPF Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force that is “crpf.nic.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “View All” link visible in the “Recruitment” section of the homepage.
- Hit on the “Recruitment for the Post of SI (OVERSEER) ASI/ Draughtsman & CT/PIONEER” Link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now apply online by entering the required details for Login.
- Then fill application form correctly including other essential details in respective manner.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Last date of Applying: 05/05/2017
For all the remanding details about CRPF Recruitment 2017, you can check out Official Notification stated above. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details.
Central Reserve Police Force has promulgated current vacancy notification entitled as CRPF Recruitment. Organization is searching for the capable and skilled candidates to fill up the 223 available positions of Assistant Sub-Inspector, Manager and Staff in Central Police Canteen. Those contenders who want to clutch these openings may apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders who want to foster their career in this organization and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may submit their application forms for ASI (Steno) positions through online mode with the help of the below given guidelines on or before the closing date that is 25.04.2017.
For the other positions, contenders need to send their application forms at the postal address before 17.03.2017 respectively. Candidates willing to attain rest details about Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment may go through this page that is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Last date of Applying||Check Below|
|Name of the positions||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)||219|
|Manager cum Accountant||01|
|Asst. Manager cum Stock Incharge||01|
- Candidates who are going to apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) Positions must have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) (under 10+2 system) from a board recognized by Central or State Government OR Diploma certificate in technical education.
- Candidates who are applying for the rest of the positions must hold Bachelor Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute OR 10+2 (HSS) or Diploma with computer knowledge and experience in handling of stores in super market for Stock Handlers Post.
- Age of candidates applying for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) Post should be above 18 years and below 25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Central Reserve Police Force.
|Name of the Positions||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)||Rs. 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2800/-|
|Manager cum Accountant||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Asst.Manager Cum Stock Incharge||Rs. 10000/-|
|Billing Clerk||Rs. 8000/-|
|Stock Handlers||Rs. 7500/-|
- For the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno), Candidates (General and OBC Category) need to pay application fee of 100/- through SBI Challan or Net banking / Credit/Debit Card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance level in of Physical Standard Test / Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test, Medical examination and Review Medical Examination and Interview.
- No TA /DA will be paid for attending selection procedure.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force that is “nic.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the “recruitment” section present in the mid of the homepage and open through “view all” tab.
- Press on the appropriate link of advertisement that is-
1) Direct Recruitment For The Post Of ASI(Steno)- 2016-17
2) Contractual Basis Vacancy Of Manager And Staff In Cpc(Central Police Canteen) Gc Avadi
- Read the notification carefully.
For Assistant Sub-Inspector post:
- Now go back to the previous page and press on the “apply” button.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully including all the details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
For rest of the positions:
- Download the application format.
- Fill the application form carefully including every detail in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Now Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position______________”.
- At last, send the application form at the mentioned postal address.
The DIGP, Group Centre ,
CRPF Central Police Canteen,
Avadi ,Chennai -600065
Check Here: Jobs in Chennai
|Name of the Positions||Last dates|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)||25.04.2017|
Check These Related Links:
Candidates interested to apply may check the Official Link for getting other information regarding CRPF Recruitment 2017.