Central Reserve Police Force has broadcasted an employment notification concerning with CRPF Recruitment. Applications are invited from capable Indian citizens to fill up 686 vacant positions of Head Constable. Contenders who are searching for government jobs and having required eligibility criteria they can apply for CRPF Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have decided to build their career in Police sector then this is a golden job opportunity for them. Interested job seekers need to submit their applications through online mode on or before the last date that is well mention below.
|Name of Post||Head Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||686|
|Last Date to Apply||05th May 2016|
Applicants who are interested to apply they can get the rest information about CRPF jobs like Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, , Application Fee, Selection Process, process to apply and many other details by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
- Contenders, willing to apply they should have possessed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
- Appliers must have English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer/ Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
You May Also Check:- Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Appliers should not be below than 18 and not be exceeding 25 years of age as on 05th May 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per govt. of India norms.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
|CRPF Syllabus||CRPF Result|
|CRPF Admit Card|
Successfully appointed aspirants will get salary in pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- from recruiting organization.
Applying candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and those contenders who are belonging to reserved categories they are exempted from this fee.
Jobs in Police Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Here
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to submit application fee through State Bank of India Challan or Online payment through Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards of any bank.
Aspirants will be engaged against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in written examination, Skill test, Medical examination, documentation that will be organized by recruitment committee of organization.
To Check Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam:- Press Here
How to apply?
- Keen contenders are required to visit official website of Central Reserve Police Force that is www.crpf.nic.in
- Candidates have to follow “Recruitment” section that is visible on the home page and choose appropriate job link which you want to apply for.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened having instructions.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press online applying link.
- Now an online application form will be opened, contenders need to Fill Online Application Form with all relevant and mandatory details.
- Candidates have to upload a latest passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Once the application form is being filled applicants have to hit on submit tab.
- Lastly appliers have to take a printout of system generated filled application for future reference.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 05th May 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 26th June 2016
Aspirants who are willing to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2016 they can attain other information by reading this Official Website. Applicants may follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates about CRPF vacancies on their timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CRPF Answer Key||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|