DAVV Admit Card
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore has released DAVV Admit Card for Oct – Nov 2020 Yearly Semester Exams. Regular/ ATKT/ Ex/Private/Ex-Private students can download DAVV Indore Admit Card for annual exams. Hall Ticket is available for BA, BSc, BCom, B.Ed, BCA, MA, MSc, MCom, Med, LLB, LLM and various other UG/PG courses.
It is very important to carry DAVV Admit Card 2020 at the exam hall as without this candidates will not be allowed to enter into examination hall. So, to download DAVV Hall Ticket, candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure.
DAVV Admit Card
Simple Steps To Download DAVV MPOnline Admit Card
Candidates can get Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test admit card by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you are required to go through the official portal of university that is davv.mponline.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Admit Card (Regular/ ATKT/ Ex )” link, available at the left ward of home page.
- By hitting the suitable link you will be directed to the next page having dialogue box.
- You must enter all the asked details in the dialogue box such as your Enroll Number / Semester/ Status and press “GO” button.
- Within few seconds your DAVV Yearly Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You have to check all the details mentioned in DAVV Hall Ticket and must download it to bring with you at the time of examination.
Press Here For: DAVV MPOnline Official Website
Students need to collect their hall ticket before the commencement of exam. To download hall ticket, you may follow the steps provided above by the team of recruitmentresult.com
DAVV Exam Centre
Students can check the list of revised exam centres as per course and semester wise. Get Exam Centre Notice link through below and download the PDF as per your course.
Get Here: DAVV Official Website Link
Information available in DAVV Admit Card 2020
After downloading of hall ticket, following information will be seen at your admit card.
- Name of the Candidates
- Son/Daughter of
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Year
- College Code
- Controller of Examination
- Paper Code
- Paper Name
Students need to carry their hall ticket at each and every exam whether it is for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com or any other UG/PG Course. Examiner at the time of examination will verify your admit card and after its verification, student can enter into the examination hall. Do not damage your hall ticket after the completion of exam, as it may be needed at re-evaluation time.
Must Check These Related Links
|DAVV Admission||DAVV Syllabus|
|DAVV Result||DAVV Counselling|
|DAVV Time Table|
Important Points To Be Followed:
- Do not carry your bag, books, calculator at exam hall.
- Do not create any type of misbehavior with the examiner.
- Reach 15-30 minutes earlier before the examination time, as it will be easier for you to find the examination hall.
- Bring your hall ticket with you, at examination hall.
Candidates may collect more information related DAVV Admit Card 2020 by going through Official Link.