Kerala Government has introduced DCE Scholarship Scheme for those talented students who wish to study but are financially weak. Candidates can check out DCE Scholarship Scheme List & choose an appropriate scheme. Students will get rest details of DCE Scholarship 2019 such as Kerala Login, Online Registration, Renewal Dates from below.
DCE Scholarship 2019
Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities (Kerala Scholarship):
With the motive to encourage Minority Community (Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsi) students in Kerala, the Ministry of Home Affairs has introduced the Post Matric Scholarship.
Through this Post Matric Scholarship scheme candidates whose family income is less than 02 lakh will be given financial assistance to complete education. Candidates interested can apply for DCECE Post Matric Scholarship
Must Check: Scholarship in India
State Merit Kerala Scholarship:
Students studying in first year of UG or PG course in Govt colleges or University Departments of Kerala can take the benefits of State Merit Kerala Scholarship. Students whose family income does not exceed Rs.1 Lakh per annum can apply for this DCE Scholarship Higher Education.
Central Sector Scholarship (DCE Scholarship Kerala):
Through the Central Sector Scholarship scheme/ DCE Scholarship Online Registration, the government is willing to provide financial assistance to students of minor income group in completing their Graduation. To apply for this DCE Scholarship Kerala it is a mandate condition that monthly income of candidates must be less than 06 lakh P.A.
Get Here>>Details Regarding DCECE Scholarship
DCE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Types||DCE Scholarship Status|
|First year student of|
under Graduate Course in
and Science College and
|Post Metric Scholarship|
|First year student of Plus|
Two/ UG/ PG/ PhD
|Central Sector Scholarship|
|State Merit Scholarship|
|First year student of Under|
Graduate or Post Graduate
|District Merit Scholarship|
|A Plus grade in all|
subject of SSLC Examination
and Should be studying for
Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/
Poly Technic Course
|Hindi Must be one of the Subject|
in the present studying course
|first year girls student of HSC/VHSC|
and under graduate course
|Sanskrit must be one of the subject|
|C H Muhammed|
|first year student of Under Graduate|
or Post Graduate course
|Music Fine Arts|
|Should be a GIRL student studying|
for the first year of Graduation
Students studying in Govt. Music
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
DCE Scholarship Income Criteria
|Types Of DCE Scholarship Rajasthan||Rate of DCE Scholarship Kerala 2019|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||Plus One: Rs.50/P.M|
|Under Graduate: Rs.50/P.M|
|DCE Scholarship Post Matric Scholarship Amount||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||UG- Rs.1000/- PM|
|PG: Rs.2000/- PM|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||UG- Rs.1250/- PM|
|PG: Rs.1500/- PM|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||UG- Rs.500/- PM|
|PG: Rs.1000/- PM|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||Rs. 125/per annum|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||UG- Rs.200/- PM|
|PG: Rs.200/- PM|
|C H Muhammed koya Scholarship (MGS)||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||UG- Rs.4000/- PM|
|PG: Rs.5000/- PM|
|Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM|
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||–|
Must Know: How Do Toppers Study?
DCE Scholarship Amount 2019 Criteria
|Name of Scholarship||Essential Family income|
|PMS||Not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|CSS||Parental income Both Father and Mother should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum|
|SMS||Should not exceed 1 Lakh|
|DMS||As per norms|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)|
|MGS||Not exceed 4.50 Lakhs.|
|BPHFC||Below Rs. 4.5 lakhs/-|
|MFAS||As per norms|
|Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)|
DCE Scholarship Awarded Students List
Candidates who want to check the DCE Awarded Students List can do the same by visiting the authorized Portal and after visiting you need to press Awarded Students List which is provided at the left side of the home page.
By pressing it new page will appear facing you and you need to fill some asked details like Scholarship Status, type etc in the blank boxes. By filling the correct details, you will get the list of awarded candidates on your screen.
Check Here: UGC Approved University List
What are the steps to submit DCE Scholarship Application Form 2019?
DCE Scholarship Renewal Form 2019 or application form can be submitted by the candidates with the help following guidelines.
- Applicants, who are applying for DCE Scholarship 2019/ DCE Scholarship Higher Education Rajasthan, need to fill and submit application form through online procedure by visiting DCE Scholarship Site that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- From the homepage of official site, you will get several scholarship links but you have to choose suitable link according to that Scholarship which you want to apply.
- Then, you will get new page where you have find DCE Scholarship Notification 2019 on your display.
- Now, read the notification carefully and hit on “Online Registration” link shown at the left side of the homepage and enter details for DCE Scholarship 2019 Online Registration.
- After doing this, fill form with complete details in correct manner and must upload scanned copy of all required certificates and testimonials.
- When all process has done, check it at once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of DCE Scholarship Kerala Gov Scholarship 2019 Form and keep it safe till future reference.
Register Here For>> DCE Scholarship
DCE Scholarship For College Students 2019 Documents
- Mark sheets of candidate
- Proof of admission in the board
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Proof of Applicant
- Proof of Category for SC/ST/OBC Candidate
- Residential proof of applicant’s father/ local guardian
- Mark-sheet of the candidate if any semester is completed
- Proof of Annual Financial Income of the candidate’s family
- Photo identity proof of candidate (Voter I-card, driving license etc)
- Domicile certificate of candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be duly filled and signed by the concerned Bank
Last Date To Apply: 30-11-2019
To get more details about DCE Scholarship 2019 you may check this Official Link. Add this page as bookmarks or you may also join us on Face book to get info about DCE Scholarship 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Scholarship for Engg Students||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Top Colleges in India|