Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala is providing DCE Scholarship for those candidates who belong to OBC/Minority and other category. Those contenders belong to Kerala State and studying under this board, they are able to apply for DCE Scholarship 2017. You need to fill online Application Form by visiting DCE Scholarship Login link. This corporation is granting Directorate of Collegiate Education Scholarship for those candidates who suffer from financial Problem and want to continue their studies. To get more info, please have a look below and follow the instructions…
This Page Includes
Those aspirants want to make their bright future by clutching good qualification may apply by submitting DCE Scholarship Renewal Form on or before the last date that mentioned below in this page. For getting more information associated with DCE Scholarship 2017-2018, aspirants must go through this entire page that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Types of DCE Kerala Scholarship:
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
DCE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria & rates of Scholarship:
|Types Of Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria||Rate of DCE Scholarship Kerala|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||Should be a First year student of HSC/VHSC and under Graduate Course in Govt/Aided Arts and Science College and Son/Daughters of Primary/Secondary School Teachers||Plus One: Rs.50/P.M Under Graduate: Rs.50/P.M|
|Post Metric Scholarship (PMS)||First year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ PhD||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||Under-Graduate Degree|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||First year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||A Plus grade in all subject of SSLC Examination and Should be studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Course||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||Hindi Must be one of the Subject in the present studying course|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||first year girls student of HSC/VHSC and under graduate course||Rs. 125/per annum|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||Sanskrit must be one of the subject|
|C H Muhammed koya Scholarship (MGS)||first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation|
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||Blind/PH/Deaf students||–|
|MFAS||Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges||–|
Get Best Answer: How to Get Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||Essential Family income|
|PMS||Not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|CSS||Parental income Both Father and Mother should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum|
|SMS||Should not exceed 1 Lakh|
|DMS||As per norms|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)|
|MGS||Not exceed 4.50 Lakhs.|
|BPHFC||Below Rs. 4.5 lakhs/-|
|MFAS||As per norms|
|Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)|
What are the steps to submit DCE Scholarship Application Form?
- Applicants, who are applying for DCE Scholarship 2017, need to fill and submit application form through online procedure by visiting the official website of organization that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- From the homepage of official site, you will get several scholarship links but you have to choose suitable link according to that Scholarship which you want to apply.
- Then, you will get new page where you have find notification on your display.
- Now, read the notification carefully and hit on “Online Registration” link shown at the left side of the homepage.
- After doing this, fill the form with complete details in correct manner and must upload scanned copy of all required certificates and testimonials.
- When all process has done, check it at once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it and keep it safe till future reference.
Student Online Registration Online Link: Check Link
Requirement of Documents:
- Mark sheets of candidate
- Proof of admission in the board
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Proof of Applicant
- Proof of Category for SC/ST/OBC Candidate
- Residential proof of applicant’s father/ local guardian
- Mark-sheet of the candidate if any semester is completed
- Proof of Annual Financial Income of the candidate’s family
- Photo identity proof of candidate (Voter I-card, driving license etc)
- Domicile certificate of candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be duly filled and signed by the concerned Bank
Candidate Login Link: Press Here
Last Date to Apply: mentioned in the official notification
To get more details about DCE Scholarship 2017–2018 you may check this Official Link. Add this page as bookmarks or you may also join us on Facebook to get info about DCE Scholarship 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams||Scholarships in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Apply Scholarship|