Students belonging to OBC/Minority and other category can apply for DCE Scholarship by submitting their Online Application Form. Directorate of Collegiate Education Scholarship announces this Kerala Scheme to provide financial support to the students studying under this board. Students, applied previous year can submit DCE Scholarship 2018 Renewal Form by entering their password and ID to log in.
Crucial Points Presented On This Page:
Willing contenders are informed that there various scholarship for helping contenders i.e. Post Matric, Central Sector, State Merit, District Merit, Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers, Muslim Nadar Girls etc. For getting more information associated with DCE Scholarship 2018, aspirants must go through this entire page that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Types of DCE Kerala Scholarship 2018:
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
Check Now: Scholarship in India
DCE Scholarship 2018 Amount:
|Types Of Scholarship||Rate of DCE Scholarship Kerala 2018|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||Plus One: Rs.50/P.M|
|Under Graduate: Rs.50/P.M|
|DCE Scholarship Post Matric Scholarship Amount||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||UG- Rs.1000/- PM|
|PG: Rs.2000/- PM|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||UG- Rs.1250/- PM|
|PG: Rs.1500/- PM|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||UG- Rs.500/- PM|
|PG: Rs.1000/- PM|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||Rs. 125/per annum|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||UG- Rs.200/- PM|
|PG: Rs.200/- PM|
|C H Muhammed koya Scholarship (MGS)||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||UG- Rs.4000/- PM|
|PG: Rs.5000/- PM|
|Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM|
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||–|
DCE Scholarship Amount 2018 Criteria:
|Name of Scholarship||Essential Family income|
|PMS||Not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|CSS||Parental income Both Father and Mother should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum|
|SMS||Should not exceed 1 Lakh|
|DMS||As per norms|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)|
|MGS||Not exceed 4.50 Lakhs.|
|BPHFC||Below Rs. 4.5 lakhs/-|
|MFAS||As per norms|
|Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)|
DCE Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
|Types Of Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||Should be a First year student of HSC/VHSC and under Graduate Course in Govt/Aided Arts and Science College and Son/Daughters of Primary/Secondary School Teachers|
|Post Metric Scholarship (PMS)||First year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ PhD|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||Under-Graduate Degree|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||First year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||A Plus grade in all subject of SSLC Examination and Should be studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Course|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||Hindi Must be one of the Subject in the present studying course|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||first year girls student of HSC/VHSC and under graduate course|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||Sanskrit must be one of the subject|
|C H Muhammed koya Scholarship (MGS)||first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation|
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||Blind/PH/Deaf students|
|MFAS||Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges|
Get Best Answer: How to Get Scholarship
DCE Scholarship Awarded Students List 2018:
|Scholarship Type||Total Registered|
DCE Scholarship Statistics 2018:
|Scholarship Type||Total Reg.|
|Verified||Approved||Processed||Transfer||Not Transfer||Transfer Amt|
What are the steps to submit DCE Scholarship Application Form 2018?
DCE Scholarship Renewal Form 2018 or application form can be submitted by the candidates with the help following guidelines.
- Applicants, who are applying for DCE Scholarship 2018, need to fill and submit application form through online procedure by visiting DCE Scholarship Site that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- From the homepage of official site, you will get several scholarship links but you have to choose suitable link according to that Scholarship which you want to apply.
- Then, you will get new page where you have find DCE Scholarship Notification 2018 on your display.
- Now, read the notification carefully and hit on “Online Registration” link shown at the left side of the homepage and enter details for DCE Scholarship 2018 Online Registration.
- After doing this, fill the form with complete details in correct manner and must upload scanned copy of all required certificates and testimonials.
- When all process has done, check it at once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of DCE Scholarship Kerala Gov Scholarship 2018 Form and keep it safe till future reference.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
DCE Scholarship For College Students 2018 Documents:
- Mark sheets of candidate
- Proof of admission in the board
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Proof of Applicant
- Proof of Category for SC/ST/OBC Candidate
- Residential proof of applicant’s father/ local guardian
- Mark-sheet of the candidate if any semester is completed
- Proof of Annual Financial Income of the candidate’s family
- Photo identity proof of candidate (Voter I-card, driving license etc)
- Domicile certificate of candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be duly filled and signed by the concerned Bank
Check Here>>> DCE Scholarship Login 2018
DCE Scholarship Last Date 2018:
DCE Scholarship Renewal Last Date: September 2018
Note: To get more details about DCE Scholarship 2018 you may check this Official Link. Add this page as bookmarks or you may also join us on Facebook to get info about DCE Scholarship 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Get a Free College Education|