Delhi ITI Admission
The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi is going to start application process for Delhi ITI Admission from May 2019. Students, who want to register for ITI diploma courses in various trade/disciplines, must complete their Registration Process first. Scroll down the entire page to know about Delhi ITI Application form etc.
Delhi ITI Admission 2019
|Organization name||The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT|
|Course||ITI diploma courses|
|Registration will start from||May 2019|
|Last date to apply online||June 2019|
|Category||Delhi ITI Admission 2019|
- Candidates must have passed Class 8th, 10th or its equivalent under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent.
- There is no upper limit to apply for Delhi ITI Admission but aspirants should possess 14 years of age.
- No Upper age limit is prescribed for the candidates seeking admission in Government ITIs/BTC.
|Trade Name||Course Duration (Semester)|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2|
|Desk Top Publishing Operator||2|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2|
|Fashion Design &Technology||2|
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant||2|
|Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning||4|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances||4|
|Food Production (General)||2|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||2|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||2|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||2|
|Technician Power Electronic Systems||4|
|Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)||2|
|Interior Design & Decoration||2|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2|
|Information & Communication TechnologySystem Maintenance||4|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||2|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||2|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||2|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||2|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||4|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)||4|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics||4|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||4|
You May Also Check: ITI Notification
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- Scheduled Tribes: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes: 15%
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s): 30%
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools: 90%
- Wards of J&K migrants: 1%
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from other states Schools: 9%
- Defence Personnel: 5%
- Physically disabled as defined under the Person with Disabilities Act, 1995: 3%
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Delhi ITI Application Fee:
- Online Registration Fee is Rs.200/-.
- The procedure of paying the application fee has been planned through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Delhi ITI Selection Process:
Admissions are virtuously on merit basis therefore, candidates should have a good score in the qualifying exam because the authority will prepare merit on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
Check Out: List of Universities in Delhi
Region, Category and Sub-Category Codes
Code Format: CCSSR
|Other Backward Classes||OB|
|Differently Abled Persons||PD|
|Single Girl Child||SG|
|Central/State Board Topper||TP|
|Out Side Delhi||O|
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Delhi ITI Fee Structure
Fee of Govt. ITI’s/ BTC:
|University||Total Fee to be paid for 1st Year|
|DTU*||Rs. 1,38,000/- Per Annum|
|IGDTUW||B. Tech.: Rs. 75,000/- Per Annum|
B. Arch.: Rs. 90,000/- Per Annum
|IIIT-D**||Rs. 2,50,000 per Annum.|
Per Semester Rs. 1,25,000/- is to be paid (Remaining fee of Rs1,25,000 to be paid in the month of January 2019)**
|NSIT***||Rs. 1,25,000/- Per Annum|
|University||Fees to be paid at the time of Admission||Balance fee to be paid at the time of Registration for First Semester in respective University / Institute|
|DTU*||Rs. 75,000/-||Rs. 63,000/-|
|IGDTUW||Rs. 75,000/-||B. Tech. – NIL|
B. Arch. – Rs. 15,000/-
|IIIT-D**||Rs. 75,000/-||Rs. 60,000/- for the first semester, this includes refundable security deposit of Rs. 10,000 and|
(Balance fee of Rs. 1,25,000/- to be paid in the month of January 2019)
|NSIT***||Rs. 75,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Fee for DTU for remaining three years of B. Tech. Courses will be as follows:
|II Year||Rs. 1,51,000/- Per Annum|
|III Year||Rs. 1,66,000/- Per Annum|
|IV Year||Rs. 1,90,000/- Per Annum|
Fee for NSIT for remaining three years of B. E. Courses will be as follows:
|II Year||Rs. 1,35,000/- Per Annum|
|III Year||Rs. 1,45,000/- Per Annum|
|IV Year||Rs. 1,60,000/- Per Annum|
How to Apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2019?
- To apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2019, you need to visit the itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- On the home page, press “Candidate Login Form” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link a new page will be open in front of you.
- Now press the “Apply Online” link to apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2019.
- After that fill the application form with complete details. Upload your passport size photo in an appropriate size.
- Pay the application fee with the application form. And submit the “Delhi ITI 2019 application form” carefully.
- At last take a print out of duly application form for future use.
Documents Required while Online Registration:
- Community Certificate
- Mark Sheets (10th/8th)
- Adhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Other Relevant Certificates
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for Cashless Registration
Important Dates for Delhi ITI 2019 Admission:
|Starting of online registration||May 2019|
|Registration closes on||June 2019|
|Starting of verification at any Govt. ITI||June 2019|
|Closing of verification at any Govt. ITI||June 2019|
|Tentative Merit list gets published||June 2019|
|Starting of Choice filling||June 2019|
|Closing of Choice filling||July 2019|
|First round of counselling||August 2019|
|Second round of counselling||August 2019|
|Third round of counselling||September 2019|
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
To get more details about Delhi ITI Admission 2019-20, you can visit the Official Website of Delhi ITI. If you have any query about Delhi ITI Admission 2019, do comment in the below given comment Box. Subscribe to our free mail service to get latest news and updates directly in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|