Candidates (Freshers or Experienced) who are searching for the government jobs, they can get updated details on Diploma Jobs 2015 mentioned here. We are shortly bringing details on Diploma Jobs 2016. Applicants, after completing Diploma courses can apply against Government Jobs for Diploma well furnished on this page for your convenience and ease. Government of India is providing enormous employment opportunities to the candidates who have pass out Diploma Courses in relevant discipline with good scoring marks. There are also several opportunities for the diploma holders in the public sector jobs.
Latest Diploma Jobs
- NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2015 ncbs.res.in RCO / Technician / Manager Advt
- MRPL Recruitment 2015 www.mrpl.co.in Technical Asst Posts Advt Apply
- Ranchi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015-2016 (Jr/Asst Engg Jobs)
- HRTC Recruitment 2015-2016 hrtc.gov.in Multipurpose Worker Jobs Advt
- Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2015 Artisan Trainee Posts Advt
- Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2015-2016 MTS/Mail Guard/GDS Advt
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2015 wapcos.gov.in Engineer/Assistant & Other Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs 2015 (26 Janjati Sevak & Others)
- BECIL Recruitment 2015 www.becil.com Asst/Broadcast Executive Job Advt
- Kerala Agricultural University Recruitment 2015 – 2016 www.kau.in Jobs
- DGLL Recruitment 2015 dgll.nic.in Field Asst/ Attendant Jobs Advt
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015–2016 (615 Apprentices)
- Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2015 (20 Group ‘B’ Jobs) cabsec.nic.in
- www.mit.gov.in Recruitment 2015 (Ministry of Communication & IT) Jobs
- CIMFR Recruitment 2015 cimfr.nic.in Various Vacancies Walk-In Interview
- www.sameer.gov.in Recruitment 2015 (Assistant & Other Posts Walk-In)
- IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 iith.ac.in Project Associate Posts Advt
- Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2015 Trade Apprentice 131 Jobs
- Goa University Recruitment 2015 unigoa.ac.in Assistant Vacancies Advt
- NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2015 nitdgp.ac.in Asst/Coach Posts Online Advt
Every year thousands of job opportunities get released by many organizations, to recruit eligible candidates for the posts at each level and huge number of contenders applies for the government exams according to their qualification. Dear aspirants! Here in this section you may get the all latest and upcoming government jobs notifications.
Students who want to catch a shorter route to career after completing their three year diploma in various field courses and not go for the longer degree way due to financial and other constraints still have various career opportunities given on this page.
Govt. PSU – Diploma Holders recruiting Companies
These are the government PSUs which are appointing many diploma holders every year: BHEL, BEL, Coal India, HPCL, EIL, BPCL, Mazagon Dock, MECON, NACL, NLC, NMDC, SAIL, NTPC, IOCL, ONGC, Power Grid, Railtel, RITES, UCI and More.
Government sector provides various diploma jobs in different departments. Many government organizations looking for the freshers / experienced applicants in different electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical engineering, civil, computer science, electronics and communications.
There is an increasing demand for diploma holders who have completed their graduation through regular courses offered by different recognized universities or institutes. Different public and govt. sector industries like health, medical, insurance, finance, sales etc. are hiring contenders who can work efficiently in the competitive environment.
In this page you will find the government jobs Location wise, Category wise and Educational Qualification wise, state wise you can search easily the vacancy details. You don’t need to waste your time in searching jobs anywhere.
So, applicants who are looking for diploma jobs are happy to know that there is very good scope for the qualified job seekers in public sector as well as private sector. Recruitmentresult.com provides you all diploma jobs 2015 along with their details like educational qualification, selection procedure or any other details.
Contenders, there are many scope for Diploma holder in various disciplines to get recruited in well known corporation. Some of the diploma fields are:
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in civil Engineering
- Diploma in Bio medical Engineering etc
Candidates having Diploma in various courses like Management, language, Childhood care, Geography, counseling, medical, electronics, computers, mechanics, civil, information technology, welding and wiremen and etc, can apply for job in various private sector companies like Reliance Industries Limited, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Wipro Limited, Bajaj Auto Ltd. HCL Technologies Ltd., Hero Honda Motors Limited and Hindalco Industries Ltd.
Courses & Career after In Polytechnic:
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering: With this course, aspirants have vacancies in Public health department, Irrigation department, Roads and buildings, Railways, Water supply, Survey, Drawing, Contractors and draftsmen in private and Government sectors. Companies like DLF, Unitech, Jaypee associates, GMR Infra, Lanc Infra, Mitas are recruiting students with polytechnic certificates for better career.
2. Diploma in Electronics and Communication: Communications, Electronic industries, Dooradarsan, TV servicing and Sales. The companies such as Bharati Airtel, Reliance communications, Idea cellular, TATA communications, BSNL are giving opportunity to eligible applicants for making their career brighter.
3. Diploma in Computer Engineering: This course have scope in Computer maintenance, Software development, Computer training, Computer sales and servicing. Students with this diploma can start their job career with junior programmer and can get more openings as senior software programmer with experience.
4. Diploma in Automobile Engineering: This course give job opportunities in State Road Transport Corporations, Automobile Company showrooms, automobile servicing. Many well known Companies like Suziki, Toyota, TATA, Mahindra and Mahindra, Bajaj LML, Yamaha are offering jobs as service engineering trainee and can reach the position of service engineer, Deputy service engineer, Assistant General Manager and General Manager.
5. Diploma in Ceramic Technology: This diploma course will provide job opportunities in Refractory, Brick kilns, Cement, Glass, Ceramic, Sanitary ware industries. Applicants with this diploma can choose fields like Ceramic technology or Ceramic designers.
6. Diploma in Electrical and Electronics: Candidates with this qualification can get jobs in AP Genco, AP Transco, DCL electrical contractors, Maintenance staff electrical technicians in industries, Wiring consultancy winders in industries. Companies like Siemens, L&T, NTPC, TATA Power, NHPC, Neyveli Lignite etc. are offering jobs to these diploma holders.
7. Diploma in Mining Engineering: Candidates with this diploma can get job opportunities in mines (open cast and underground), S.C.C.L, N.M.D.C. Companies like Singareni collaries, NMDC, Indian Petro chemicals corporation, ESSEL mining and industries Ltd.
8. Diploma in Textile Technology:Textile Industries, Cloth export industries, will provide job for these diploma holders. Companies like Vimal, Raymonds, Aravind mills, Bombay Dyeing, Grasim industries will provide job opportunities for these diploma holders.
9. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: Candidates with this diploma get job opportunities in Government sector offices, Machinery, Transport, Production, Sales in workshops, Garages etc. Companies like Voltas, ACC Ltd., BOSCH, Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Infotech, Maruti Suzuki etc.
Dear Aspirants! To get latest updates you can also subscribe us at our free email section and also join us on Facebook and Google+. If you have any query or suggestion you may comment us on comment box.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location