The full name of DMIMS DU is Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University). Interested candidates can apply online for DMIMS DU Admission 2021 for pursuing MBBS/ BDS course. The admission in MBBS/ BDS course will be on the basis of score obtained in the NEET exam. Check DMIMS DU Application Form Dates from here.
DMIMS Admission Highlights:
|Name of the University||Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Name of Entrance Examination||NEET|
Courses Offered by DMIMS:
Under Graduate Courses
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) – 4 ½ years program with the compulsory rotatory internship of 1 year (Including 3 months community medicine)
Post Graduate Courses
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D) and Master of Surgery (M.S)
- MD (General Medicine)
- MD (Paediatrics)
- MD (Pathology)
- MD (Anesthesia)
- MD (OBG)
- MS [Orthopaedics)
- MS (General Surgery)
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- MS (ENT]
- MD (TB & Chest)
The institute also offers courses such as:
- Masters in Hospital Administration – 2 years program
- B.Sc. in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, and Microbiology – 3 years program
- PG Diploma in Medical Ethics – 1-year programs
Check Out More: Medical Entrance Exam
DMIMS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National (NRI/PIO)/ OCI) candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidate applying for UG courses such as MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and B.Sc. Nursing courses should have to pass 12th standard in the Science stream with mandatory Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- To apply for PG in MD/MS courses, candidates have to clear the internship (1 year) from a recognized institution and for Ph.D program; Master’s degree or M.Phil degree in relevant field from a recognized institution is required.
Age limit: Candidates age should be above 17 years in order to apply for UG course.
For UG Admission:
|MBBS||Medicine||Candidates must be at least 17 years of age and must have passed/appeared for the 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and with 60% marks for this group from a recognized board in the country, i.e. CBSE / ISC / State Board or the equivalent. A 5% relaxation is given for reserved categories.|
|B.Sc.||Nursing||Candidates must have passed/appeared for 10+2 level examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with 45% marks from a recognized board in the country, i.e. CBSE / ISC / State Board or the equivalent. A 5% relaxation is given for reserved categories.|
|BAMS||Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery||Candidates must have passed/appeared for 10+2 level examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with 50% marks from a recognized board in the country, i.e. CBSE / ISC / State Board or the equivalent. A 5% relaxation is given for reserved categories.-|
|BPT||Physio – Therapy||Candidates must have passed/appeared for 10+2 level examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board in the country, i.e. CBSE / ISC / State Board or the equivalent. A 5% relaxation is given for reserved categories.|
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
For MD, MS Admission:
|MD||Anatomy||Candidates must have full registration recognized by the Medical Council of India, and have completed a one-year internship from a recognized institution. Appearance in NEET is compulsory.|
|MS||ENT||Candidates must have full registration recognized by the Medical Council of India, and have completed a one-year internship from a recognized institution. Appearance in NEET is compulsory.|
For Ph.D. Admission:
|Ph.D.||Nursing||Candidates must have a valid Masters / M.Phil degree (minimum 55%) in a relevant discipline and must have obtained a score of at least 50% in the All India Ph.D. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University|
DMIMS DU Admission Criteria:
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET Entrance Examination.
How to fill DMIMS DU 2021 Application Form?
- For filling up the DMIMS Application Form, candidates needs to visit the official website i.e. www.dmimsu.edu.in
- Select appropriate link of registration form from there.
- Enter all the asked details in the form and upload all the necessary documents.
- At last, submit the application form.
Press Here: DMIMS Official Website
Documents to be required at the time of Admission:
- NEET-2021 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET-2021 Admit Card
- NEET-2021 Mark Sheet
- NEET-2021 Rank Card
- S.S.C. Mark Sheet
- S.S.C. Board Certificate
- H.S.C. Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Passing / Provisional certificate by School
- H.S.C. Attempt Certificate
- H.S.C. College / School Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- H.S.C. Migration Certificate
- Nationality Certificate / Passport Xerox Copy
- Adhar Card Xerox
- Gap Certificate (if required)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Note: Two sets of xerox copies of above documents and four passport photographs are also required for admission.
DMIMS Exam Pattern (As per previous stats):
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice type questions with four options
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Medium of questions: English
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions|
DMIMS 2021 Syllabus:
DMIMS Syllabus 2021 followed is of +2 levels that includes Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
Get Here: NCERT Books For Class 12
DMIMS DU MBBS/ BDS Merit List:
Merit List of the candidates to appear in the counseling round will be prepared on the basis of rank of the candidates in NEET 2021. It is expected that for the year 2021, DGHS, MCC will prepared the merit list and will publish it on its official website i.e mcc.nic.in
DMIMS DU MBBS/BDS Seats Intake Capacity:
Total 350 seats are divided among the two courses as per the stats of previous year:
- MBBS – 250
- BDS – 100
Check Out: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Expected Schedule for DMIMD DU Admission 2021:
|For 1st round|
|Registration start date||to be announced|
|Registration end date||to be announced|
|Start date for choice filling||to be announced|
|Processing of seat allotment||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
|Reporting||to be announced|
Candidates must go through the complete details of DMIMS DU Admission 2021 given on this page of recruitmentresult.com to get admission into your selected course. Individuals can also bookmark our web portal for latest updates of entrance examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Students’ Horoscope|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Prepare For Group Discussion||Scholarship in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||UGC Approved University List|