Those who are looking for KVS Fee 2022, they are on right page. Interested Ones can check detailed Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Online Fee Structure from here. You can also check KVS fee payment facility which is in online and offline mode. The Kendriya Vidyalaya fees are generally collected on a quarterly basis i.e. January, April, July, and October. KVS Fees will be collected by the Union Bank of India.
Highlights of KVS Fees 2022
|Name of the Organization
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
|Location of Schools
|Mode of application for admission
|Online and Offline
|Mode of Fee Payment
|Online and Offline
KVS Fee Structure 2022
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN)
|Rs. 500 (for classes 1 to 12)
|KVS Computer Fees
Press Here For: KVS Fee Structure Link
Types of Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees 2022
- Quarterly Fees (Tuition Fees): KVS collects tuition fees in the months of January, April, July & October.
- Advance/Arrear Fees: Students can pay the fee for an entire academic year fee/annual fee as Advance Fee. Advance Fees can be paid for one academic year at a time. It can only be paid in January, April, July, and October.
- New Admission Fees: To be deposited in the first quarter after admission.
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN): Students are required to pay VVN that is used for the development of that particular school.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Payment Details
Go through the table below, to know the payment of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Online Fee Structure:
|Quarter Fee (Tuition Fee)
|KVS collects tuition fees on a quarterly basis in the months of January, April, July & October.
|Students can pay the fee for an academic year fee/annual fee as an Advance Fee. Advance Fee can be paid for 1 academic year at one time. It can be paid only in January, April, July, and October.
|New Admission Fee
|To be paid in the first quarter after admission.
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN)
|Students are required to pay VVN which is used for the development of that particular school.
Important Links For KVS Fee Payment
|Link for KV Online Fee Payment 2022
|Link for Print KV Online Fee Payment Receipt
Mode of Payment for Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan accepts fees via online and offline mode.
Online Mode of Payment – Students can deposit their fees by visiting the official website or through the Union Bank of India. Parents can use a Union Fee Pay service to pay through debit/credit card, net banking, or PoS. Students can make fee payments through the bank’s mobile banking application for a more comfortable and safer process.
Offline Mode of Payment – Parents can make payments through a system-generated fee challenge on the Union Bank website. There are standard methods like cheque and cash, which students can deposit in any Union Bank of India.
KVS Fees Exemption
In the table below, we have provided the fee exemption details along with the categories:
|Computer Studies Fee
|Girls Students (Class 1 to 12)
|Students belonging to SC/ST categories
|Children of KVS employees
|Children of officers, Armed Forces and Paramilitary personnel killed or during the hostilities
|Children of parents who have Below Poverty Line (BPL) card (up to 2 children from a family)
|Students who require emergency assistance
|Exemption of VVN for one academic session
Press Here To Know: Category Wise Exemption from Payment
How Can Pay KVS Fee Through Online Mode?
Interested Ones need to follow the below given simple procedure to know the process to make online payment:
- First Of All, Candidates need to visit the official website that is kvsangathan.nic.in
- On the home page, Go to the “Academic Section” and select “UBI Fee Collection” link from the drop down list.
- Now, you will be redirected to the new page. Select “Hit Here for Online Payment”.
- Candidates need to enter your 15-digit Student Unique ID, Date of Birth, and captcha. Press “Login” button for final submission.
- A new page will open again with all the fee details. Now, enter the mobile number and email ID. Select “Pay Now” button for final payment of fees.
- Now your Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Fees has been paid.
Press Here For: KVS Fees Online Link
KVS Fee Payment Dates 2022
Students are required to submit the tuition fees within the first 15 days only in the months specified by KVS. Late fees will be charged for the payments made after the 15th. Given below are the important dates for KVS fee online payment submission:
|Starting Date of Fee payment
|1st Date of January, April, July, and October 2022
|Last Date of Fee Payment
|15th Date of January, April, July, and October 2022
|Last Date with Late Fee
|16th Date to the Last date of January, April, July, and October 2022
If you have any query or suggestion about the KVS Fees, comment in the below given comment box. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Fee Structure.
Important Links Related to KVS
|KVS PGT TGT PRT Syllabus
|KVS Exam Pattern
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
|KVS Answer Key
|KVS Admit Card