GNM Application Form
Fill up GNM Nursing Application Form 2020 for admission into General Nursing and Midwifery course. Candidates can submit GNM Nursing Admission Form till last date. Check GNM Notification, GNM Application Form, Eligibility, Fees details from below page.
WB GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form Released
WB GNM Nursing Application Form is now available for the 2020-2023 session. Candidates have to submit WB GNM Nursing Admission form before 17th June 2020. Those who are interested to apply can submit their www.wbhealth.gov.in application form before given date, As No form will be accepted after the given date.
GNM Govt Vacancies Details:
GNM Nursing Application Form
GNM Nursing Application Form 2020 (Overview)
|Duration Of Course||3 Years|
|Category||GNM Nursing Application Form|
|GNM Nursing Application Form Last Date||To be announced|
State Wise GNM Admission Form Important Dates:
|Name of the State||Starting Date of the Online Form|
|Chhatisgarh GNM Admission||– October 2020 –|
|Rajasthan GNM Admission 2020||– September 2020 –|
|Odisha GNM/ANM Admission 2020||– September 2020 –|
|Haryana GNM/ANM/MPHW 2020||– August 2020 –|
|IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Admission 2020||– August 2020 –|
|Uttar Pradesh||– July 2020 –|
|Rajasthan||– July 2020 –|
|Madhya Pradesh GNTST/PNST 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admission 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Punjab GNM 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Odisha GNM/ANM Admission 2020||–|
|Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM Admission 2020||– May 2020 –|
Question: What Eligibility Are Required for GNM Nursing Admission?
- Applicants should have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent examination preferably Science (PCB) and English with aggregate of 50% marks.
- SC/ST candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate to become eligible for admission.
- Student should be Medically Fit
- Student should be admitted once in a year
Check Here – List of Scholarship in India
Question: Is There any Upper Age Limit?
Answer: Minimum age should be 17 and maximum age should be 24 years as on 31st December of the year of admission
Question: What is Process of Admission?
- Written Test
Question: How Much Stipend will be paid?
Answer: Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month
|1st Year||Rs. 2,500/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 2,700/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 2,900/-|
Question: How to Fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
Answer: Follow below provided steps to submit GNM Nursing Application form for admission:
- First of all visit official website.
- Press on appropriate link.
- This will take you to a new page; you just have to ensure your eligibility.
- Duly filled application form along with required documents send by Post only to below given address.
Question: What are the Documents required to be attached with the application forms?
- Birth Certificate Or High School Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate Or Intermediate Board / University Certificate
- All Mark Sheets From High School Onwards
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SC / ST Certificate (If Any)
- Recent Passport Size Colour Photographs
Links Related To GNM Nursing
|GNM Time Table||GNM Course|
|GNM Full Form||GNM Syllabus|
|GNM Admit Card||GNM Nursing Result|
GNM Nursing Notification 2020
GNM Nursing Exam Notification will be released on the official website. GNM Nursing Entrance Exam is organized for providing admission to GNM Courses.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to submit the GNM Nursing Application Form till the last date. You need to follow above provided instructions to fill GNM Nursing Application Form.
Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about GNM Nursing 2020 Application Form. Candidates can also visit the official website for GNM Nursing Application Form 2020 details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|