A latest vacancy notification about DRDO Recruitment has published by Defence Research & Development Organization in order to hire the capable candidates on the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates who are searching for jobs in govt. sector they can apply for DRDO Recruitment 2017 by submitting their application form till the last date that is 28-04-2017. Interview will be held from 12-06-2017 onwards for DRDO JRF Vacancy Notification.
Highlights Of This Page:
The name of the shortlisted candidates will be published in DRDO website that is www.drdo.gov.in on 10-05-2017 for Interview. Defence Research & Development Organization is government organization which is now looking for talented and enthusiastic applicants for filling up the vacant positions of JRF in different departments. Candidates who think themselves suitable for this job opening they can apply as soon as possible.
Before applying, candidates must check out the complete information regarding Defence Research & Development Organization Recruitment which is supplied in the below section of this page by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Total No. of posts||10|
|Last date to apply||28-04-2017|
|Date of Interview||12-06-2017|
Name of Post:
Junior Research Fellow
Distribution of Vacancies in different departments:
|Aeronautical Engg. (or) eqvt||01|
|Computer Science / Information Technology||01|
|Electronics & Communication Engg. (or) eqvt||01|
Download DRDO Recruitment Official Notice: Press Here
- Applying candidates for available vacancies must possess Graduate degree in professional course (B.E / B. Tech) from recognized University / Institute in First Division with valid GATE score Or
- Post graduate in professional course (M.E /M. Tech) from recognized University / Institute in First Division both at Graduate & Post graduate level. (Preference with GATE).
Limitations of Age:
To apply for stated positions, candidates must not be more than 28 years as on last date of receipt of application that is 28-04-2017. Upper age can be relaxed of reserved category candidates by 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India orders.
|JRF||For 01st & 02nd year||Rs.25,000/- p.m.||Rs.15,000/- per annum on reimbursement basis|
|For 03rd year (if upgraded to SRF)||Rs.28,000/- p.m.||Rs.20,000/- per annum on reimbursement basis|
Mode of Hiring:
On the basis of performance in Interview candidates will be hired for DRDO JRF Jobs against available positions conducted by the expert committee of reputed Defence Research & Development Organization.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for Defence Research & Development Organization Jobs by following some simple steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit official website of Defence Research & Development Organization that is www.drdo.gov.in
- After reaching homepage you need to press on “Careers” tab visible in menu bar.
- Then you are required to press on suitable link given below.
- Read all the relevant details carefully in correct manner.
- All job appliers are required to know that, at time of interview you should bring all the self- attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, caste etc.
- You should carry original certificates for verification before the interview.
- Finally appear in Interview to the below given venue for interview on time because no applicant will be permissible late.’’
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Gas Turbine Research Establishment,
C.V. Raman Nagar,
Bangalore – 560 093
Check More: Jobs in Bangalore
Check above given official notification to get complete information about DRDO Recruitment 2017. You can give your feedback in comment box that is given below. You can also ask questions related to information available here.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||DRDO Previous Papers|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|