According to the DRDO Recruitment Notification, the Defence Research and Development Organization is all set to hire eligible contenders for 09 JRF/RA Jobs (Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate). Considering the DRDO Recruitment 2017 the organization is also going to conduct walk in interview in the following dates mentioned. Candidates interested in drdo.gov.in Recruitment may attend the walk-in interview and get the chance of being recruited.
- To fill 13 Research Associate and JRF Posts
- For filling up the 09 vacancies of Junior Research Fellow
This page includes:
Candidates interested in DRDO Recruitment 2018 may attend the walk in interview for the Research Associates (RA) Chemistry positions on 25.10.2017, for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Chemistry positions on26.10.2017, for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Physics positions on 27.10.2017, for the Research Associate (RA) positions on 11.10.2017 and for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions on 12.10.2017. At the time of appearing in the DRDO walk in interview candidates are expected to bring their application / Bio-data and produce original educational mark sheet & cast certificates etc along.Further details about the Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|No of vacancies||09|
|Date of walk in||Check below|
Name of vacancy in DRDO:
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
|Research Associates (RA)Chemistry||01|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)Chemistry||02|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)Physics||01|
|DRDO Research Associate vacancy (RA)||02|
|DRDO Junior Research Fellow vacancy (JRF)||03|
Required Qualifications and Age Limitation for DRDO Jobs:
|Name of post||Age||Qualifications for DRDO Job Openings|
|Research Associates (RA) Chemistry||35 years||Ph.D. in Chemistry with experience in Synthesis and Characterization of Nanomaterial’s|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Chemistry||28 years||Post graduate degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry in first division with NET qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Physics||28 years||Post graduate degree (M.Sc.) in Physics in first division with NET qualification|
|Research Associate (RA)||35 years||Ph.D. or equivalent degree on a topic related to Thermoelectric materials or modules|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||28 years|
Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics with first division andNational Eligibility Test qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or JEST.
Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B. Tech.) in Material Science & Engineering/Technology in first division with NET/GATE qualification
Post graduate (M.E./M. Tech.) degrees in professional courses in Material Science & Engineering/Technology in first division, both at graduate and post graduate level.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Relaxation in age will be given as:
- 5 years for SC/ST/PH and
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Note:- Any National Level Examination conducted by the Central Govt. Department / Agencies for Admission to Ph.D. are considered NET including the following
|CSIR||CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|MHRD||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|DBT||Biotechnology Eligibility Test and Test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium|
|DAE||JEST and JGEEBILS, NBHM|
|ICMR||JRF Entrance Examination|
|ICAR||Test conducted by ICAR for Admission to Ph.D. Programme|
DRDO Recruitment PDF
Salary Given in DRDO Careers:
|Name of post||Emoluments|
|Research Associate||Rs.40,000/- p.m. with HRA and medical facilities as per rules Junior|
|Research Fellow||Rs.25,000/- p.m. with HRA and medical facilities as per rules|
Mode Of Assortment for Recruitment in DRDO:
Candidates will be assorted on the basis of their performance at the time of walk in interview . No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for appearing for the Defence Research and Development Organization Walk-in-Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:–
How To Apply for DRDO Recruitment?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.drdo.gov.in
- Go to what’s new section available at the left side of homepage and hit on View All
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit from:
- Walk-In Interview for Research Associates (RA) and Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at DL, Jodhpur on 25-27 October 2017
- Walk-In Interview for Research Associates (RA) and Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at DL, Jodhpur on 11-12 October 2017
- Read all the details regarding the positions available carefully and completely
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the Defence Research and Development Organizationvacancy available then
- Carry your application / Bio-data and original educational mark sheet & cast certificates etc at the time of walk in interview going to be held on mentioned dates.
Walk in address:
Jodhpur- 342 011 (Rajasthan)
Walk in dates:
|Name of Defence Research and Development Organization Jobs||Date of walkin (At 10:00 AM)|
|Research Associates (RA) Chemistry||25.10.2017|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Chemistry||26.10.2017|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Physics||27.10.2017|
|Research Associate (RA)||11.10.2017|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||12.10.2017|
Find More: Jobs in Rajasthan
Candidates need to check Official Link to get complete details related to DRDO Recruitment 2017 – 2018/ DRDO walk in interview. You can also sub- scribe our web- portal to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services.
Defence Research and Development Organization has circulated a walk-in notification titled as DRDO Recruitment. Application forms are invited from skilled and hard working aspirants, who are willing to fill 13 Research Associate and JRF Posts. Applicants wish to apply for DRDO Vacancy, need to submit their applications as per the format before the last date. Stay tuned to this portal for getting latest updates regarding DRDO Recruitment 2017 and keep update yourself
This Page Contains:
Aspirants, who are accomplishing requisite eligibility for stated posts against DRDO Jobs, need to attend the interview process on scheduled date that is clearly customized below on this page. for attaining detailed information about DRDO Recruitment 2018, candidates must scroll down this page which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Total No. of Vacancies||13|
|Applying Date||Within 21 days of the publication of the advertisement|
DRDO Vacancy Details:
|Junior Research Fellow||11||Post Graduation Degree in Psychology first division with NET|
|Research Associate||02||Ph.D in (Psychology)|
Remuneration for DRDO Job:
- Candidates who will be appointed for Research Associate post will be getting the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-per month.
- Whereas aspirants selected for Junior Research Fellow positions will be receiving the salary of Rs. 25000/- for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28000/- for 3rd year (if retained and upgraded as JRF).
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 28 years for JRF posts and for Research Associate Posts, maximum age must be 35 years.
- The upper age limit relaxation is, up to 05 (Five) years in respect of SC / ST and up to 03 years in respect of OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates.
Selection of eligible candidates will be done by the Selection Committee in personal Interview only. Final merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Process to fill DRDO Application Form:
Applicants, who find themselves eligible for DRDO Recruitment 2017 against “Research Associate and JRF vacancy, need to fill and send DRDO Applications by following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates are firstly required to log on to the official website, which is www.drdo.gov.in.
- Hit “View All” link available under ‘What’s New’ section at left side on the home page.
- After that you need to hit on “Walk in Interview for Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DIPR, Delhi on 12th September 2017” link from the appeared page.
- Read the complete details regarding the concerned post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Candidates, who are applying for aforementioned post, need to download the format of application form and fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling details must attach photocopies of certificates in support of age, educational / professional qualification / testimonials, caste certificate, experience etc. with two passport size photographs and a set of photocopies of the same.
- Now, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the posts of………….” And send a crossed Indian Postal order of Rs. 10/- in the favour of Director, DIPR, Lucknow road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
- Candidates failing to carry essential particulars at the time of interview otherwise will not be allowed for attending interview.
Download PDF of >>> DRDO Recruitment
Director, DIPR, Lucknow road,
Last Date to submit the form: Within 21 days of the publication of the advertisement
Individuals can check Official Link for more details related to DRDO Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You can bookmark this page pressing Control + D for instant access.
Defence Research and Development Organization has recently released a vacancy notification entitled as DRDO Recruitment. JRF Jobs Notification has released with intends to hire up the dynamic job seekers for filling up the 09 vacancies of Junior Research Fellow. Job finders who think that they are capable for stated positions may apply for DRDO Recruitment 2017 by appearing in Walk-in-Interview on scheduled dates that is 27-09-2017 and 28-09-2017.
What this page includes?
Good opportunity for those job seekers who are waiting for DRDO Government Jobs from a long time. So, all the job fighters are advised to must go through the below facts regarding DRDO Recruitment 2018. Interested contenders can obtain information regarding DRDO JRF Jobs Notification from the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the appliers of DRDO JRF Recruitment/Defence Research and Development Organization DRDO Recruitment are advised to bring their original documents also at the time of Interview for verification.
Good News!!!Separate waiting list will be prepared subject-wise, based on the interviews to be held in September 2017, which will remain valid till 30-09-2018. Any DRDO Job Vacancy arising during this period will be offered to the candidates in these waiting lists.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Total No. of DRDO JRF Vacancies||09|
|Interview Date for DRDO Recruitment||27-09-2017 and 28-09-2017|
Junior Research Fellow: 09
- Physics: 06
- Electronics: 03
Qualification Required for DRDO Recruitment 2017:
- Applying candidates for DRDO Jobs must have requisite educational qualification given below according to the subjects.
- Candidates must have good academic records and relevant years of experience (if required) in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Degree of M.Sc in Physics/ Laser/ Applied Optics/ Fiber Optics/Optics/ Opto-electronics with 1st Division with NET/GATE Qualification OR
- Degree of M. Tech. in Fiber optics/ Applied Optics/Optics/Lasers/Opto-electronics with 1st Division in graduation & Post-graduation
Degree of BE/ B. Tech in Electronics/ECE with 1st Division with NET/GATE Qualification
- Contenders who are going to apply for Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment must meet age criteria according to the posts as they should not be more than 28 years.
- The age limit is relaxable by 5 year for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
Download PDF: DRDO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Salary Details for DRDO Recruitment:
- Appliers who will be assorted successfully for Defence Research and Development Organization JRF Recruitment will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. 25000/- for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28000/- for 3rd year (if retained and upgraded as SRF) from the Defence Research and Development Organization
- R.A. applicable as per rules will also be admissible.
Mode of Assortment for DRDO 2017 Recruitment:
- The assortment of applicants for Defence Research and Development Organization Junior Research Fellow Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in interview which will be organized by the selection team of Defence Research and Development Organization.
- No fare/expenditure will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected
Process to apply for DRDO Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates are required to navigate the official portal of Defence Research and Development Organization that is www.drdo.gov.in to apply for DRDO Recruitment.
- From home page, select ‘View All’ tab under the section of ‘What’s New’ which is available at the left side on the home page.
- In few seconds various DRDO Vacancies Notification will appear facing you and candidates need to press ‘Walk-in Interview for selection of JRFs on 27-28 Sep 2017 at LASTEC Metcalfe House, Delhi’ link.
- After that DRDO Recruitment Advertisement will be appeared on your computer screen and candidates are required to read it carefully.
- Download DRDO Application Form and fill it in prescribed way.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with it.
- At last bring them with yourself at the time of interview on scheduled date.
Venue of Interview:
Laser Science & Technology Centre (LASTEC)
Date of Interview:
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 27-09-2017 and 28-09-2017
For more details regarding DRDO Recruitment 2017- 2018, candidates are required to visit the Official Website and for more updates regarding DRDO JRF Recruitment 2018, stay connected with this portal of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|