DU Law Entrance Exam
Delhi University is planning to conduct DU Law Entrance Exam for candidates interested in getting admission in LLB/LLM Courses. To appear in the examination it is also must for candidates to get registered or we can say to fill up the Application forms before the last date. Well, go through the entire page to know more about DU Law Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria etc.
Latest Update – DU LLB Answer Key!!
Candidates appeared for Delhi University Law Examination can now check the released answer solution from below mentioned direct link. Individuals can also raise their objection against the released Delhi University LLB Answer Key before the last date which is 13-07-2019.
Check Here – DU LLB Answer Key
Highlights of DU LLB 2019:
|Exam Name||DU LLB|
|Full Form||Delhi University Law Entrance Exam|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Law, Delhi University|
DU Law Entrance Exam 2019
DU Law Entrance Eligibility Criteria
DU Law Entrance Exam Eligibility for For L.L.B Course:
- Applicant who has completed their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent Degree from a recognized University can apply for the examination.
- Applicants appearing must score at least 50% of aggregate marks in their graduation for general category students (45% in case of OBC category and 40% in case of SC/ ST category students)
- Applicants will get relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility arranged for general candidates will be permissible to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.
For L.L.M Course:
- Applicant appearing must have completed their L.L.B Degree from the University of Delhi or its equivalent degree from a recognized University to apply for the examination.
- Applicant should score a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in their L.L.B Degree and 45% in case of students for SC/ ST /OBC category students.
- Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying Degree examination or awaiting the results of any such examination are eligible to appear in the LL.M. Entrance Test but the admission will depend on their securing the minimum eligibility marks prescribed above.
DU Important Links:
|DU Admission||Press Here|
|Delhi University Date Sheet||Press Here|
|Delhi University Counselling||Press Here|
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Syllabus||Press Here|
DU Law Admission Criteria:
- The admissions of applicants to the aforesaid programmes shall be made on the grounds of merit attained by them in the LLB or LLM Entrance Test 2019.
- The LL.B/ LL.M. Entrance Test will be held at different examination Centres located in Delhi respectively.
- The aspirant will be issued the Admission Ticket indicating Roll No. and the Examination Centre where he/ she will be required to appear in the Test.
- It’s a must for all applicants to appear as well as qualify this entrance test for admittance to this programme.
DU Law Entrance Application Fee:
- Candidates have to submit the Rs. 500 (for unreserved/OBC category) candidates and Rs. 250 (for SC/ST/PwD category) candidates.
- The application fee can be paid through online (credit card/debit card/internet banking) or offline (NEFT/Demand Draft) mode.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
DU Law Entrance Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks allotted|
|English Language and Comprehension||35||140|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||35||140|
|Legal Awareness and Aptitude||35||140|
- There will be only one paper containing 175 Multiple-Choice Questions.
- The questions include various sections namely Analytical Abilities, English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge, Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
- Delhi University Law Entrance Exam will be in English language only.
- 4 marks will be for every right answer and 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer.
- If any question is left unanswered, no mark will be provided.
- Delhi University conducts entrance examination in various centers located across Delhi.
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam popularly known as DU L.L.B & L.L.M Entrance Exam. It is a state level exam. It is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in L.L.B and 2 year Master Degree in L.L.M course into different associated colleges. Currently there are more than 3, 50,000 students studying in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses across Delhi.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Delhi University Law Entrance Exam:
Willing candidates may download the application format from the official website which is www.du.ac.in. Students can apply either through Online or Offline Mode.
- Candidates applying offline mode must fill the form properly and attached all relevant documents and affix a latest passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Application complete in all respects should be forwarded to the To Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 in a sealed envelope super subscribed with “Application for DU Law Entrance Exam”.
- After visiting the Official Website, Applicants must hit the appropriate link for filling up application form.
- Press “Apply Online” link and online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill Online Application Form with mandatory and crucial details.
- Upload scanned essential documents (if required), recent coloured passport size photograph, and digital signature in provided space.
- Take preview of filled application form, and press “Submit” button for submitting application form.
- Get a hard copy of online filled application form for future use.
Press Here For: Delhi University Official Link
DU Law Admit Card:
- Admit card of individuals will be sent to their correspondence address. Candidates who don’t receive the admit card to their respective address they can obtain the same from the office of Admission Committee in person.
- For the same candidates need to submit two recent photograph and fee of Rs. 50/-. The fact must be kept by students that they will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they don’t have a valid admit card.
- After availing the call letter, candidates need to check all the details given on it. If candidate found any sort of mismatch in the information then he/she can contact the examination authorities.
DU Law Result 2019:
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam Result will be declared after two months of the entrance examination. Those candidates who will get qualified and avail good DU Law Entrance Exam Scores will become eligible for further procedure i.e. Counselling. We will provide you complete details regarding the same after its official notification will get declared.
Know More About: Law Entrance Exams
DU Law Counselling:
Calls for Counselling procedure will be done on the basis of the ranks scored by candidates in the examination. The fin al seat allotment will be made according to the web counseling procedure.
DU LLB 2019 Exam Dates (Tentative):
|Release of DU LLB Application Form||18-05-2019|
|Last date to apply||07-06-2019|
|Availability of DU LLB Admit card||14-06-2019|
|DU LLB 2019 Exam Date||03-07-2019|
|Declaration of results||July 2019|
|Date of depositing admission fee||July 2019|
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Check Official Link to obtain detailed information in concern to DU Law Entrance 2019. Candidates who are satisfied with the details given here on this page and want to keep this page safe may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|