Electricity Department Recruitment
Candidates who want to work in Electricity Department and are looking for Electricity Department Recruitment they will get it on this single page. Through this page, aspirants can apply for Electricity Department Jobs Advertisement through online mode. There are approx. 20,313+ vacancies of Technician/JE/AE are available in the organization.
Electricity Department Recruitment
There are so many well known state wise organizations that announce recruitment notifications time to time to get hired the talented and deserving job seekers on various vacant positions which are also related to electricity departments.
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Latest Engineer & Other Vacancies Apply Online
- UJVNL Recruitment 2019 Latest Management Trainee Openings – Apply Now
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 wapcos.gov.in Assistant Manager Posts: Apply
- TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019: 5000 Gangman Posts, 30th May Last Date
- GSECL Recruitment 2019 Vidyut Sahayak & Other Vacancies Notification
- Tata Power Recruitment 2019 tatapower.com Latest Openings: Apply Online
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019 | 4102 Technician (Line) Apply Date Changed
- APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 Assistant Executive Engineer Post apspdcl.in
- KELTRON Careers 2019 Recruitment Latest Job Openings Notification Apply
- TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 Latest 3010 JLM, LDC & JAO Vacancies – Apply
Electricity Department – Latest Update
Latest Update regarding UPPCL Recruitment!!
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the UPPCL Recruitment Notification for filling up the 4102 Vacancies of Technician (line). Candidates will soon able to apply for UPPCL ADVT.No.2/VSA/2019/Technician (line). Selected candidates against UPPCL Technician Recruitment will get best salary Rs. 27,200 – Rs. 86,100/- by the organization.
Latest Update regarding KPCL Recruitment!!
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited is inviting applications for the KPCL Recruitment 2019. There are total 70 MO, Safety Officer, JPO & Others Jobs. Candidates may apply for KPCL Recruitment till 22-04-2019.
State Wise Jobs 2019 in India
In Allahabad sate there are the organizations like: SHIATS, IIIT, MNNIT and in Hyderabad: IRDA, IDRBT, NIN, Central Ground Water Board, IICT, and many more states top most organizations like:
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Maharashtra Medical And Health Service
- Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC)
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC)
- All India Institute Of Medical And Science (AIIMS)
- Ordnance Equipment Factory (OEF)
- Nagaland PSC
- Dredging Corporation Of India Limited
- Mysore Paper Mills Limited
- Punjab Agricultural University
- CCRH And Many More
Eligibility Required for Electricity Department Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to enhance their career in government sector they can apply for electricity department jobs. Check out the eligibility details from below page:
- Aspirants who have passed matriculation or intimidates or graduation are eligible to apply for any of the state electricity department jobs.
- Applicants should also possess experience in different field as per demand of the company.
- Minimum age of appliers should be 18 years and maximum age of appliers can vary according to the rules of the organization.
- Age relaxation is permissible by 3 years for MBC/ OBC/ EBC/ BCM/ BT and 5 years for SC/ Ex serviceman/ DAP/ MSP applicants as per directives of organization.
Check Also: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Electricity Department Job opportunities
This year many organizations going to release large number of recruitment notifications which links we have provided on this page, you can choose any of the suitable link of the post and apply for it. First you have to check the job openings from below:
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Operator
- Assistant Manager
- Principal Private Secretary
- Court Master
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)
- Plant Operator, etc.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Mode of Selection in Electricity Department
Selection authorities of Electricity Department set the different criteria to select the eligible candidates according to the organization. Most of the organizations conduct written exams, trade test, physical efficiency test, Group Discussion and interview etc.
Applicants, who qualify all rounds, may get appointed for different posts. Also some organization recruits candidates on the basis of their marks in preceding qualification and experience.
Electricity Department Jobs For Freshers:
There are various organizations providing Vacancies in Electricity Department to experienced as well as Freshers job hunters. To apply against Job Opportunities in Electricity Department, aspirants have to fill application form first then appear in the written test and after that the qualified applicants have to appear in the Interview / viva voice or group discussion round as per the organization norms.
Grab Today: Upcoming 50000+ Government Jobs
Apply Now for Electricity Department State Wise Jobs:
Government job is the first priority of today’s youth because of its facilities and benefits. Huge number of organizations announces many Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 notification every year to recruit the talented aspirants in electricity departments.
Candidates can grab rest details of Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 by going through above section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters can get more updates about latest Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 directly in your mail ID time to time. For which you just need to subscribe our free email section.
You can also like our Facebook and Google Plus page. We will send all information about Government Jobs on your Facebook time line. We, the recruitmentresult.com, always with you in your journey towards success, so, stay connected.
Check Jobs of Different Sector
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||IBPS Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Jobs by Organization|