ESIC Chennai Recruitment
An advertisement about ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2015 has been issued by Employees State Insurance Corporation. We will shortly provide complete details about ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2016 on this page so, stay tune with us regularly. ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, K.K. Nagar, Chennai proposes to fill up the teaching faculty that is Associate Professor on contractual basis through walk-in interview. Candidates who wish to apply for ESIC Chennai jobs they must attend the walk-In interview which is going to be held on 23rd November 2015.
|Name of Posts||Associate Professor|
|Walk-In Date||23rd November 2015|
More information concerning ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2015 Advertisement like educational qualification, age limit, salary scale, how to apply etc can be checked by scrolling down this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirants should have done a Post Graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/ allied discipline.
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Act.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should not exceed 67 years as on 23.11.2015.
- Relaxation will be given as per the government norms.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. (PB-3+GP 7600/-+NPA)
- Selection of applicants is based on performance in Interview conducted by Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Result will be communicated through e-mail/sms and will be displayed on web- site.
- Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt offer of appointment.
- Selected candidates shall be appointed on purely contractual basis for an initial period of one year extendable for another one year subject to requirement and satisfactory performance
How to apply for ESIC Chennai Recruitment:
- Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment they must go to the official website that is esichennai.org
- must download application format and fill it properly then attach the required pertculars that are:
- Two copy of recent self-attested passport sixe photograph.
- Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification, Experience and Research Papers, Publications etc.,
- Aspirants must attend walk-In Interview along with application and all the prescribed credentials’ at below mentioned venue:
ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, ESIC Hospital,
Ashok Pillar Road, K.K. Nagar, Chennai
Walk-In Date: 23rd November 2015
Note: For more details, you may visit this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On