ESIC Chennai Recruitment
A recent vacancy notification has promulgated regarding ESIC Chennai Recruitment for the engagement of enthusiastic and dynamic candidates. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for filling up the Junior and Senior Residents positions. Those who want to enhance their career in this organization may apply for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2017, by attending the interview.
This Page Includes
Contenders who want to appear in the walk-in-interview must bring their original documents and certificates at the time of interview for verifications. Interview will be held on 4th January 2017 at the below specified venue. To gather more information regarding ESIC Chennai Jobs you need to go through this page which was well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Date of Interview||4th January 2017|
ESIC Chennai Recruitment
ESIC Chennai Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Residents Clinical||04|
|Junior Residents Non Clinical (Tutor)||03|
ESIC Chennai Recruitment: Get Here
Candidates who want to apply for the concerned position should have MBBS or M.Sc. Degree from MCI Recognized Medical College.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Age of the candidates must be below 30 years for the post of Junior Residents/ Tutor as on the date of interview.
- For the post of Senior Residents, 35 years of age is required as on 4th January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to reserved category candidates as per the rules of government.
- Contenders who will be finalize for the post of Junior Residents/ Tutor will get the impressive amount of salary of Initial Pay Rs.15600/- plus Grade Pay-Rs.5400/- in the PB 3 – (15600-39100).
- For the post of Senior Residents, aspirants will receive Initial Pay of Rs. 18750/- plus Grade Pay-Rs.6600/- in the PB 3 – (15600-39100).
- Walk-in-interview will be conducted by the selection committee of the Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
General category candidates need to pay Interview fee of Rs.200/- in favor of ESI Fund A/c No.1 payable at Chennai.
How to apply for ESIC Chennai Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation that is “esic.nic.in”.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage and press on it.
- Hit on the advertisement link that is “Walk-in-Interview will be held for Engagement/Appointment of Medical Officers on Contract Basis”.
- Here is the advertisement, read the whole content carefully.
- Now candidates who want to appear in the interview must carry all the documents and certificates along with them for confirmation.
ESIC Medical College
Pgimsr Model Hospital Ashok Pillar Road
Kk Nagar Chennai – 600 078
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Chennai
Date of Interview: 4th January 2017
To get more details related, applicants can check Official notification Link that is stated above and to acquire updated information about ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2017, you can also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||ESIC Result|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|