Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has notified a vacancy advertisement titled as ESIC Recruitment. This organization is going to conduct walk-in interview on 30-01-2017 for the recruitment of candidates to fill up Medical Referees Posts. To fetch more details about ESIC Recruitment 2017 go through this page.
Highlights Of The Page
Job seekers who consider themselves eligible for concerned post must attend the interview with bio data and all original documents on the scheduled date and time. Complete details regarding Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment such as qualification requirement, selection procedure, steps to apply can be obtained from this page which is well modified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Date Of Walk-in||30-01-2017|
What will be the required qualification?
To apply for ESIC Vacancies Notifications, candidates must have degree of MBBS in schedule part –I of Medical Council of India.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Match your age limit with required:
Age of aspirants applying for ESIC Vacancy should not be more than 60 years as on 30th Jan. 2017 as per norms. Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation.
ESIC Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Appointed appliers for these job openings in government sector will get an impressive amount of Rs. as follows from the concerned department of reputed Employee’s State Insurance Corporation.
- For one session per week: Rs. 2500/- per month
- For every additional session of each week: Rs. 1250/- per month
- Total (maximum) for 15 (sessions or more): Rs. 20000/- per month
- Each session will not be less than 2 hours
Mode To Get Hired:
- To get recruited for ESIC Jobs, appliers have to undergo Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of reputed Employee’s State Insurance Corporation.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to applicants for attending the Interview.
Read These Articles:
Steps to fill Employees State Insurance Corporation Application form:
- To apply against Employees State Insurance Corporation Vacancies may visit to the official website of the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation that is “esickar.gov.in”.
- After that follow “Recruitment” tab stated in the menu bar of the homepage and hit on it.
- From new window you need to choose “Walk in interview for appointment of part Time Medical Referees to work in Karnataka Region.” link.
- This will open a new page with detailed facts related to notification and you have to read all the details carefully and after that read the whole advertisement carefully.
- Now you may appear in walk-in-interview on the schedule date at the appropriate venue.
- Applying candidates are informed that should bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data at the time of interview for confirmation.
SMC Chamber 6th Floor,
Regional Office, ESI Corporation,
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 30-01-2017 at 10:00 am.
Job hunters may read the Official Notification which is mentioned above to get other information related to ESIC Recruitment 2017. If you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|