Employees State Insurance Corporation has recently issued newest vacancy notification regarding ESIC Recruitment. Well deserving and passionate contenders are invited by the organization in order to fill the vacant positions of 102 Faculty jobs such as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Contenders who have the required eligibility condition may apply promptly against ESIC Recruitment 2017.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
For rest information regarding Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who want to foster their career in government sector may grasp the chance of ESIC Jobs by sending their filled application forms along with the other enclosures at the mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is 02-05-2017.
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Last date to apply against this recruitment||02-05-2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number Of Positions|
|ESIC PGIMER & Medical College, Joka, Kolkata (West Benagal)|
|ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad (Telangana)|
- Contenders who are going to apply should hold the medical qualification in the first Schedule /part II of third schedule.
- Candidates also possessed their post graduate qualification i.e. master degree such as MD/MS /Doctorate Degree from a recognized university or institution with good academic record.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Candidates must not exceeding the age of 50 years as on 2/02/2017 and Age Relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates according to norms of Employee’s State Insurance Hospital.
ESIC Recruitment: Download PDF
Remuneration Provided per month:
|Name of the Positions||Monthly Remuneration|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 +GP of Rs. 8700/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 +GP of Rs.7600/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 +GP of Rs.6600/-|
- General Category candidates need to pay Rs. 225/- as an application fee through demand draft in favour of “ESI Fund Account No. I” and it should be payable at Kolkata / Hyderabad.
- Job seekers who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female Candidates/Ex serviceman are exempted to pay an application fee.
Mode of Assortment:
Aspirants will be recruited for the concerned positions on the basis of their performance level in Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the Employee’s State Insurance Hospital.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the Official website of Employee’s State Insurance Hospital i.e. esic.nic.in.
- Now hit on “Read More” link under recruitment section available on the right side of the homepage.
- After that, press on the “Recruitment of Teaching Faculty For ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Joka (Kolkata) & Sanath Nagar Hyderabad” ink and open it.
- Now the PDF file will be appeared on your screen, read it very carefully.
- After that, candidates need to download the application format.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the vital testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Send the application form at the postal address.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
|Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form||02-05-2017|
|End Date for Receipt of Application for Flung areas||09-05-2017|
For more updated information regarding ESIC Recruitment 2017, you may go through the above provided official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Result||ESIC Exam Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Jobs By Qualification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a job notification in concern to ESIC Recruitment. Walk in Interview / Personal Interview is going to be conduct to appoint talented candidates against vacancies of Doctors, Junior Resident, Senior Resident (SR), Super Specialist, Physician, Pharmacist and Medical Officer (MO) Posts. Before applying for ESIC Recruitment 2017, please go through given instructions.
This Page Includes:
Willing job seekers for Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2017 should submit their application through offline mode. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com, are providing other essential details about ESIC Vacancies below, for convenience of our visitors, so please have a look…
|Name of Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Doctors, Junior Resident, Senior Resident, Super Specialist, Physician, Pharmacist and Medical Officer|
|No Of Vacancies||44|
|Last date to apply/ Date of Walk in||Check Below|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Resident||30||MBBS from recognized university and Registered with the Medical Council of India/Delhi.|
|Doctors||2||PG Degree or equivalent, with 3 years experience in respective specialty. PG Diploma, with experience in respective speciality.|
|Senior Resident||7||PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university and registered with MC|
|PART TIME SUPER SPECIALIST||3||DM or equivalent qualification|
|AYURVEDA Physician||1||Physician – Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery with 3 years experience in Govt./ reputed hospitals.|
|Ayurveda Pharmacist||1||Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board, Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy with 3 year experience|
|Medical Officer||—||MBBS Degree|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-||30 years|
|Doctors||Rs. 40,000/- p.m.||65 years|
For PG Degree holders– Rs. 18,750 + Rs. 6,600 (G.P.)
For PG Diploma holders– Rs. 18,150 + Rs. 6,600 (G.P.)
For MBBS with experience– Rs. 15,600 + Rs.5,400 (G.P.)
|Part Time Super Specialist||Rs. 60,000/-||65 years|
|Ayurveda Physician||Rs.21,000/-||35 years|
|Ayurveda Pharmacist||Rs. 11,360/-||32 years|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000/-||65 years|
|For Junior Resident|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 250/|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|For Doctors, Senior Resident, Super Specialist, Physician and Pharmacist|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 25/-|
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment:
Selection of job seekers will be done for ESIC Job as per their performance in interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization. Job hunters, who will perform well, may grab this chance.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Apply for ESIC Jobs?
- For Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs, candidates should visit to the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation that is “esic.nic.in”.
- Now press on the “recruitment” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Select link of the advertisement for the post you want to apply and read complete notification.
- For all posts except of Medical Officer, candidates are required to attend walk in interview on scheduled date.
- Candidates are required to carry required documents with them such original as well as copies of all essential documents and certificates and passport size photo.
- For post of Medical Officer, aspirants need to submit prescribed application form along with attested copies of essential documents to the address that is given below.
ESIC Recruitment Notice:
|Post Name||Download PDF|
|Junior Resident||Press Here|
|Medical Officer||Press Here|
|Other posts||Press Here|
Postal Address for MO:
|For Junior Resident||Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15|
|For Doctors, Senior Resident, Super Specialist, Physician and Pharmacist||ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam|
- Last date to submit application for MO – 24/04/2017
- Date of interview for MO– 25/04/2017
- Date of walk in for Junior Resident – 18/04/2017
- Date of walk in for Other posts – 27/04/2017
Note: You may get other relevant details about ESIC Recruitment 2017 by going through the official notice that is given above.