As per the latest advertisement issued @ www.esic.nic.in, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct Walk in Interview as on 28-11-2018 for ESIC Recruitment for filling up the posts of Specialist, Sr. Resident.
|ESIC Admit Card||Get Here|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||Get Here|
|ESIC Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|ESIC Result||Get Here|
|ESIC Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|ESIC Official Website||Get Here|
Overviews about esic.nic.in Recruitment 2018
- Applying type: Walk IN Interview
- Walk In Date: 28-11-2018
- Name of Posts: Specialist, Sr. Resident
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Organization: ESIC
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility:
- Qualification: PG Degree or Diploma in concerted stream
- Age Limits: 45 Years for Specialist/ 37 Years for Sr Resident
- Experience: 03 years for Sr Resident and 02 years for Specialist
- Nationality: Indian
ESIC Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of post||Number of Vacancies|
|Full time contractual Specialist|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||01|
- Specialist: Rs. 67700/-
- Senior Resident: Rs. 17540/-
ESIC 2018 Recruitment Process:
Through Walk In Interview
Steps to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the Official portal that is www.esic.nic.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” section.
- Select and hit on “Walk-in-Interview for the Post of Full Time Specialist/ Senior Resident” link.
- Read all the details mentioned in ESIC Notification.
- Prepare application form.
- Attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Bring it with you at the time of walk in interview.
Walk In Venue:
ESIC Model Hospital, Beltola, Guwahati-22
Find More: Jobs in Assam
What is ESIC in salary slip?
ESIC is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The fund of ESIC is managed by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) as per the rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948.
What is the full form of ESIC?
The Full form of ESIC is Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
What is the Format of Application form?
The format of application form must comprise following details:
Ref advt number, name of post applied, candidates name, father/ husband name, address, mobile number, date of birth, age, nationality, caste, qualification, experience, signature etc.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Brief Details about ESIC Jobs Openings
To apply for ESIC senior resident Recruitment, you should ensure your eligibility conditions required for ESIC Jobs as per the notification available on official portal.
At the time of appearing in walk in for ESIC Vacancies, you have to bring your filled application form along with the self attested documents as mentioned in the notice. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. The appointment of candidates would be subjected to Medical fitness.
ESIC Recruitment (Region Wise)