Employees State Insurance Corporation has depicted a job notice related to ESIC Recruitment. For this concern corporation is going to conduct a walk-in interview for filling up various posts of Senior Resident / Doctors. Eligible applicants who wish to provide their interest for stated jobs may apply for ESIC Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes
Individuals may apply for this recruitment notification by attending the walk-in interview along with their original certificates for verification at scheduled venue and on below mentioned date and time. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility norms before applying for the post. Applicant may acquire rest of the information about ESIC Vacancy, through this page which is tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Number of posts||22|
|Walk-in Date||Check below|
|Position Name||Number Of Posts|
|Contractual Specialist (Full Time/ Part Time)||04|
|Senior Resident (Tenure Basis)||05|
|Senior Resident (Radiology)||01|
|Contractual Senior Resident (Radiology)||01|
|Contractual Specialist (Full Time/ Part Time) (Radiology)||02|
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates, who are willing to apply for aforesaid post must have MBBS with post graduate degree / diploma in concerned specialty from any recognized university or Institute.
Candidates selected for the senior resident post will be paid in the pay band of Rs.25,350/-(18,700 with the grade pay of Rs.6600) per month.
Candidates’ age should be not exceeding 45 years for Full Time Specialist, 64 years for Part Time Specialist, 35 years for Senior Resident as on the date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman as per rules.
ESIC Recruitment Official Notification
Application Fee for ESIC Jobs:
- Candidates should pay Rs.300/- for Unreserved & OBC candidates by demand draft drawn in favor of ESCI Fund account No. 2, payable at Gurgaon.
- Female Candidates and those who belong to SC / ST / PWD / Departmental Candidates & Ex Servicemen category are required to pay Rs.75/- as application fee.
Selection Process for ESIC Careers:
- Candidate will be given preference on the basis of their qualification degree in concerned stream however final selection will be purely made on the basis of performance of candidate in the Walk In-Interview before the selection Board.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to apply for Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates who desire to apply for ESIC Recruitment need to firstly visit the Official Site that is esic.nic.in.
- On the home page hit the “recruitment” tab in the menu bar.
- This will take you to the page where you need to select the required link for the above said posts as “Walk-in Interview 3rd Wednesday of every month………. against GDMO” against ESIC OKHLA or “Advertisement for Recruitment of Doctors Walk-In-Interview” against ESIC Haryana, this will open the required advertisement.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, take print out of below attached application form after downloading it from official site and fill it properly in prescribed manner.
- Application should be filled up in block/capital letters in the candidate’s own handwriting and must be attached with relevant testimonials such as one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form, self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age, Educational Qualification from Matriculation onward, Experience certificates etc.
- The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner- firstly Application Form then Attested copies of certificates.
- The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled, but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form. The name and address of the candidates should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Applicant has to report at below mentioned venue for Walk-In-Interview on below given date and time with duly filled in and signed Application Form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates. Interview will commence only after Registration of candidates reported for Walk-In-Interview.
- Incomplete applications without the certified copies of mark sheets/certificates of educational qualification, caste certificate and photographs will be summarily rejected.
Walk-in Venue and Date:
|Position Name||Interview will be held on||Venue for Interview|
|Contractual Specialist (Full Time/ Part Time)||28-02-2017 and 03-03-2017||ESIC Model Hospital,|
Sector -9A, Gurgaon,
|Senior Resident (Tenure Basis)|
|Senior Resident (Radiology)||3rd Wednesday of every month||ESIC Hospital,|
Okhla, New Delhi
|Contractual Senior Resident (Radiology)|
|Contractual Specialist (Full Time/ Part Time) (Radiology)|
Note: For further details related to ESIC Recruitment 2017 candidates may go through given Official Notification links. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||ESIC Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|