All the students who are desirous to take admission in engineering and medical courses from Gujarat must begin their entrance exam preparation with the help of latest GUJCET Syllabus. The examination authority is all set to conduct the GUJCET 2018 on scheduled date. Applied candidates who want to crack in the GUJCET entrance exam must study well Physics/Maths/Chemistry subjects. All the topics details are given in the GUJCET exam pattern, so candidates must download it in Gujarati or English language in PDF format.
Candidates who want to take admission in under graduate and post graduate reputed intuitions of Gujarat state need o qualify the entrance exam which will be organized by the examination authority. With assistance of GUJCET Syllabus 2018, aspirants can boost their exam preparation. To know more about the Gujarat Common Entrance Test must look at beneath segment which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
GUJCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and processes of isolation of elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Co-ordination compunds
- Haloalkelines and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compunds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everday life.
From Here Start: Online Chemistry Quiz
GUJCET Syllabus Physics 2018
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
Start Online Test: Physics Online Test
GUJCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
Gave Now: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in animals and plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and its environment
Read Out: Biology Questions And Answers
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2018
GUJCET Exam Pattern Engineering
|Subject||No of Question||Marks||Time|
Exam Pattern for Medical
|Subject||No of Question||Marks||Time|
Take Help From Here: GUJCET Sample Papers
GUJCET Exam Scheme 2018
Contenders who want to take admission in Medical, Engineering, Degree/Diploma, Pharmacy courses need to qualify Gujarat Common Entrance Test. The examination board of Gujarat will organize the GUJCET 2018 in offline mode to provide the admission to eligible contenders. There will be 40 multiple choice questions (MCQ) each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2018 which is compulsory exams to take admission in state is of 120 marks.
- Three hours or 180 minutes will be allotted to applicants to complete the exam.
- One mark will be allotted for every correct answer.
- 25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks will be given or deducted for an unanswered question.
- GUJCET entrance exam can be attempted in three languages viz. English, Hindi and Gujarati.
Best Preparation Books GUJCET Exam
|Cases in Communications Law||Get Here|
|A History of Ancient and Early Medieval India||Get Here|
|Geography Of India||Get Here|
|30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary||Get Here|
|Numerical Ability & Mathematical Aptitude||Get Here|
|Word Power Made Easy||Get Here|
All necessary information concerning GUJCET Syllabus 2018 has been provided on this page. Candidates can start their preparation with the help of above provided details. Stay connected with us for acquiring latest information about GUJCET exam dates, admit card and lot more.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|GUJCET Online Application||GUJCET Admit Card|
|GUJCET Result||GUJCET Answer Key|
|General Science Quiz||Aptitude Questions & Answers|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Chemistry Questions And Answers|