How to Download Admit Card
Admit Card is very important for applicants to participate in Bank, Government and other Competitive Examinations. Every organization provides Admit Card through online mode. So, applicants must know How to Download Admit Card online from official website.
In past time, applicants generally got Hall Ticket at their home via speed post/simple post before the examination. In present we are living in digital world means you can download admit card from the Internet within few hits and very less time.
How to Download Hall Ticket 2019!!!
Candidates can get download hall ticket just opening the particular website of that organization and go to career/ admit card download page by putting some required information such as registration number, roll number etc.
More details regarding How to Download Admit Card Online are given below provided by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look below for How to Download Exam Admit Card 2019!!!
How to Download Admit Card 2019
|SSC Admit Card||Steps to download Admit Card|
|UPSC Hall Ticket||Steps to download admit card|
|IBPS Call Letter||Steps to download admit card|
|Railway Hall Ticket||Steps to download admit card|
|UP Police Admit Card||Steps to download admit card|
|Common Steps to Download Hall Ticket||Steps to download admit card|
Staff Selection Commission, Union Public Service Commission, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection etc are the most reputed and prestigious organization of India. These organizations are accountable for conducting the government exams in India.
Time to time, theses organization promulgate the job notifications to appoint the suitable contenders. If also applied for recruitment notification, you can download your hall ticket with the help of essential information regarding How to Download Admit Card 2018-19 provided on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Download Here: All Upcoming Exam Admit Card
How to Download Admit Card
CBSE Admit Card
To download Central Board of Secondary Education Admit Card is bit difficult to new users as official website of the same is complicated. If you don’t know the actual process of downloading admit card for board exams or entrance exams then such case you may have to spend your more precious time.
How to Download CBSE Admit Card
- First and foremost step of candidates is to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to “Candidates Alert” section available in the top menu bar
- Now on reaching new page hit on the suitable hall ticket link of concerned exam either board or entrance
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just enter your suitable details such as Registration ID or Roll No. or date of Birth or Security password
- If any candidate forgets Roll No. then please enter Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Then after filling all the details just hit on “SEARCH” link and within few seconds your exam hall ticket will be appeared on your screen.
- In last you just have to download your hall ticket in the PDF file to save it for future use.
|CBSE Online Registration||CBSE Books|
|CBSE Topper||CBSE Syllabus|
SSC Admit Card Download Process: Various open and departmental exams are executed by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for filling up relevant vacant posts. Commission is having many centres /sub-centre’s that are located at diverse regions of India. Aspirants who have applied for SSC Examination can follow below mentioned steps to download their call letter.
How To Download SSC Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission which is ssc.nic.in to get SSC Exam Admit Card.
Step 2: After that you need to press on “Admit Card” tab given in menu bar.
Step 3: Now choose your region and press on official website given in front of region to download SSC Hall Ticket 2019.
Step 4: After that you need to choose suitable link of related exam.
Step 5: Enter the required details in SSC Admit Card such as Registration ID/ Roll Number Date of Birth and Verify Human etc and press on “Submit” button.
Step 6: In few seconds, SSC 2019 Admit Card will be opened on your computer screen.
Step 7: Now check the details given in Staff Selection Commission Admit Card.
Step 8: In the last step you need to download SSC Exam Admit Card on your desktop and take a printout of Admit Card of SSC and bring at the time of Exam.
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers|
UPSC Admit Card Download process: Union Public Service Commission is a country’s centrally authorized organization which organizes various competitive exams at central level. These exams are conducted for the placement of eligible candidates at various sectors such as Civil, Engineering, defense, Railway, Medical services or others. How to Download Admit Card for Government Exam? Applicants need to follow below provided steps to download UPSC Admit Card from official website.
How to Download UPSC Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in. Then on home page of official site go to “Admit Card” section and hit the link.
- On next page select the suitable link related to exam and press “Hit Here” link.
- Again, a new window will appear on screen now read the instructions carefully and follow “Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of ‘Important Instructions” and hit “Yes” tab.
- Now may also get their UPSC Exam Admit Card either by Registration Id or By Roll No option.
- Applicants can get the UPSC Admit Card 2019 By Registration ID or Roll Number
- Enter the required details such as Roll Number, Registration ID, date of birth & Captcha Code in provided box.
- And press on “Submit” button after filling the details to get Admit Card of UPSC.
- Union Public Service Commission Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen download www.upsc.gov.in Admit Card and bring it at time of exam.
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Admit Card||Online Test For UPSC|
IBPS Call Letter Download Process: Common written examination (CWE) is being conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the recruitment of Officers and Clerks in various sectors of specified Banks. Applicants, who have applied for examination, can read following steps by which you can get their call letter easily.
How to Download IBPS Hall Ticket
Step 1:First of all job seekers have to log in Official Website of IBPS which iswww.ibps.in.
Step 2: Press on the concerned link of “Your Exam Title” structured on left hand side of the home page.
Step 3: Select the specified examination Name and you will find notifications related to that post.
Step 4: Now select desired link of applied post and fill the registration number and date of Birth / password and submit the information.
Step 5: The IBPS Admit Card will be appeared on the screen.
Step 6: Take a hard copy for the use in Examination Hall.
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|Is there any negative marking in IBPS||How to Prepare For IBPS|
|List Of Banks Under IBPS||IBPS Current Affairs|
Railway Admit Card Download process: Indian railway is one of the largest job destinations of country which hold ninth position in the world in terms of number of employees. Large number of India’s youth today aspires to be the part of railway sector. We are providing an easy procedure to download admit cards for the particular vacancies.
How To Download Railway Admit Card
Step 1: Applying candidates need to go through the official website of Indian railway that is indianrailways.gov.in
Step 2: On the home page, take your cursor towards menu bar which available at the top of the page and hit on the link of “Recruitment”.
Step 3: Now you can see all railway board’s official website link.
Step 4: Select on concerned link and applicants will redirect to that official portal.
Step 5: The job fighters can find their admit card on the home page of the site as new notifications.
Step 6: If call letter are not represented in latest notifications than please check in notice board/downloads.
Step 7: This will take you towards new page where you need to fill required information as name, date of birth or father’s name etc.
Step 8: Finally download your call letter and don’t forget to bring while going to participate in the examination.
UP Police Admit Card Download process: UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board adopt a transparent process to fill up varied vacancies in Uttar Pradesh police department. The job hunters who have submitted an application for the specified post and now waiting for their hall ticket must follow the mentioned steps to download their hall ticket.
Procedure to Get UP Police Admit Card
Step 1: First of all, reach at the official website of the Police Department that is prpb.gov.in
Step 2: Press on “Download Admit card” depicted on left side of the home page.
Step 3: Hold the connection of concerned post call letter.
Step 4: After that fill the relevant details such as Name, Registration Number, DOB and Verification code and submit it.
Step 5: Take a print out of the call letter and keep it for future use.
|UP Police Admit Card||UP Police Model Paper|
|UP Police Syllabus||Police Exam Preparation Book|
|Latest Police Jobs|
Common Steps to Download Hall Ticket
Applicants who have applied for any recruitment can get their examination pass by following these significant steps.
Step 1: The initial step to download any competitive admit card, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the examination board/ institution.
Step 2: As you reach on the home page, you should press the suitable link of “admit card”.
Step 3: Press on the specified link for particular recruitment call letter.
Step 4: Next page will come out, asking some details as Enter registration no, roll no. , DOB etc.
Step 5: Fill the required details in available boxes and press the submit button.
Step 6: Finally download your hall ticket and take the print out of it for examination purpose.
Check Also:- Tips to Make Study Interesting
Essential Documents Needed Along with Admit Card:
Following are the documents which the candidates have to carry while appearing for exam:
- 2 Photograph (Color Photos)
- 10th Mark-sheet
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID, Passport
- College ID, Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
Forgot ID/ Password!!! How to Recover Registration ID/ Password?
- Logon to official site of particular organization and then on admit card page, you need to hit on “Forgot ID/ Password” link.
- Now enter the required details and press on “Submit” button.
- If entered details are correct then your registration no and Password will be forwarded to your email id / mobile which you had given during registration.
- Check your mail id and mobile to know your new ID/ Password.
- Applicants can now download the admit card with help of new password/ id.
Problems during Admit Card Downloading
Some of the problems through which the aspirants come across while downloading the admit card are discussed here, please go through it carefully.
- Data not found: It is a rare problem that occurs only when the data entered by the candidate is incorrect, at that time candidates are asked to provide correct details in the text box while entering roll number or any other index number. Similar to this problem are – ‘Candidate not enrolled’, ‘Wrong Keyword’, ‘Wrong Data provided’, etc.
- Many times it happens that candidate has not logged in to the account on the website properly and trying to download the admit card. In that case, aspirants are required to firstly log-into your account and then try again.
- Sometimes candidates face the problem while downloading the hall ticket due to busy server or server slowdown. This happens because of large numbers of candidates are visiting the same website at that pointy of time to download their own admit card, which makes the server slower. In regard to this you can try to do same after some times.
Here on this page, we have provided the way as well as direct links for getting hall ticket of exams conducted by various government organizations. Admit card is a kind of essential particular that one must carry along at the time of getting entry to any examination hall. Without call letter you will not be allowed to enter in examination hall.
By hitting the direct link given on this page, you can download the desired call letter of concerned organizations. The candidates must check their mentioned name, roll number, registration ID and name & year of the examination in the admit card carefully and bring it at the time of exam.
You May Also Check:- Tips to Complete Exam On Time
Hope you gathered relevant information from this page and you can easily download your call letter with the help of above provided guidelines. Aspirants if you have any query related to How to Download Admit Card 2018-19, you may write your compliant in the below presented comment box.
Details regarding How to Download Admit Card for Bank Exam and How to Download Admit Card for Competitive Exam are given on above provided page. By hitting the direct link given on this page, you can download the desired call letter of concerned organizations. Candidates can follow us on face book or Google plus for acquiring latest information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Time Management In Exam|