Online applications are invited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for HSSC Recruitment 2019. There are total 14824 vacant LDC, UDC, Steno & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the HSSC Jobs by filling application form online @ www.hssc.gov.in before last date.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|HSSC LDC, UDC, Steno Notification||Read Here|
|HSSC Clerk Notification||Read Here|
|HSSC Patwari Notification||Read Here|
|HSSC Constable/ SI Notification||Read Here|
|HSSC Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|HSSC Official Website||Press Here|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Highlights
- Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- Total No. of Vacancy: 14824 Posts.
- Name of the Post: LDC, UDC, Steno, Engineer Clerk, Patwari, Constable & Sub Inspector.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
- Job Location : Haryana.
HSSC Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Junior System Manager||146|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||183|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||03|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||440|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||02|
|Section Officer Account||06|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||34|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (field cadre)||40|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (field cadre)||15|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office cadre)||06|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (Head Office cadre)||23|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||1307|
|Divisional/ Revenue Accountant||48|
|Junior Software Developer||02|
|Junior Test Engineer||01|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||03|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||495|
|Upper Divisional Clerk||58|
|Sub Inspector (Male)||400|
Check Here: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
What are the Eligibility criteria for Haryana SSC Recruitment?
- HSSC LDC, UDC, Steno, Engineer Jobs in DHBVN,UHBVN & HVPNL: Candidates should have degree in required field as per the post they wish to apply with more than 50% marks. Also, these candidates should have the required experience for the post they wish to apply for.
- For the post of Clerk: Candidates should have passed 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- For the post of Constable: For this post, candidates should have done Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute having Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher educations.
- For the post of Sub-Inspector: Applicants must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent having Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher educations.
- For the post of Patwari: Candidates must have completed Graduation or its equivalent from recognized University.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
What is the Age Limit for Haryana HSSC Recruitment?
Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years of age to be able to apply for the HSSC SI Recruitment or HSSC Constable Recruitment. For HSSC Patwari Recruitment candidate should be between 17 to 42 years of age. As for HSSC Clerk Recruitment and HSSC LDC, UDC, Steno, Engineer Recruitment,, candidate should be between 18 to 42 years of age.
How much is the HSSC Application Fee?
|Post Name||General Category||SC/ BC/ EWS|
|Clerk/ Constable (General Duty)/ Patwari||Rs. 100/- For Male|
Rs. 50/- For Female
|Rs. 25/- For Male|
Rs. 13/- For Female
|Sub-Inspector||Rs. 150/- For Male|
Rs. 75/- For Female
|PWD/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Fee|
How to Pay Application Fee?
Pay the Application Fee for HSSC LDC Recruitment or HSSC UDC Recruitment through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank or Debit Card/ Net Banking etc for HSSC Recruitment.
More Links Related To HSSC
|HSSC Result||Get Here|
|HSSC Recruitment Process||Get Here|
|HSSC Answer Key||Get Here|
|HSSC Interview Schedule||Get Here|
|HSSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|HSSC Syllabus||Get Here|
What is the Selection Procedure for HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment?
Candidates have to undergo Written Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Additional Qualifications to get selected for HSSC Recruitment or HSSC Steno Recruitment or HSSC Engineer Recruitment.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
What is the Pay Scale for HSSC Jobs?
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior System Manager||Rs. 44,900 plus Allowances|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||Rs. 25,500 plus Allowances|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||Rs. 35,400 Plus Allowances|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||Rs. 25,500 plus Allowances|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||Rs. 44900- 142400 in pay Matrix Level-7|
|Protection Assistant||Rs. 25500- 81100 in pay Matrix Level-4|
|Store Assistant.||Rs. 44900- 142400 in pay Matrix Level-7|
|Section Officer Account|
|Divisional Accountant||Rs. 35400- 112400 in Pay Matrix Level-6|
|Junior Scale Stenographer|
|Steno Typist||Rs. 25500- 81100 in pay Matrix Level-4|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (field cadre)|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (field cadre)||Rs. 29600- 94000 in pay Matrix Level-5A|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office cadre)|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (Head Office cadre)||Rs. 25500- 81100 in pay Matrix Level-4|
|Hindi Translator||Rs. 35400- 112400 in Pay Matrix Level-6|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs. 29600- 94000 in pay Matrix Level-5A|
|Junior Draftsman||Rs. 25500- 81100 in pay Matrix Level-4|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||Level-4, initial pay- Rs. 25,500|
|Divisional/ Revenue Accountant||Level-6, initial pay- Rs. 35,400|
|Junior Software Developer||Level-7, initial pay- Rs. 44,900|
|Junior Test Engineer|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||Rs. 44,900|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||Level-4, initial pay- Rs. 25,500|
|Upper Divisional Clerk||Level-5A, initial pay- Rs. 29,600|
|Clerk||Rs.5200-20200 + 1900 (GP)|
|Male/ Female Constable (General Duty)||Rs. 21700-69100 Level-3, Cell-I.|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||Rs. 35400-112400 Level-6, Cell-I|
|Patwari||Rs. 5200-20200+ 2400 G.P|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How to apply for Haryana Police SSC Recruitment 2019?
- Visit official website of the Organization which is www.hssc.gov.in for HSSC Apply Online.
- Further hit on “Advertisements” tab that is available on the menu bar of the home page for HSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Select advertisement according to post.
- Go through the Haryana SSC Notification thoroughly.
- After reading the HSSC Notification, if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, revisit the home page.
- Hit on the “Apply Online link”, that will be present on the same page.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Keep the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and also for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form
- Complete the Haryana SSC Apply Online Procedure by submitting the online form.
- According to the HSSC Latest Vacancy Notification, candidates need to submit all the documents according to the size prescribed
- After completing the HSSC Application Form recheck the details you have entered
- Hit on the submit tab and then take a print out of HSSC Application Form and
- Finally keep HSSC Online Application Form safe for further use
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
What are the Dates for HSSC Recruitment?
|For HSSC LDC, UDC, Steno, Engineer Recruitment|
|Starting date of HSSC Online Application||10-07-2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||25-07-2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||29-07-2019|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|For HSSC Clerk Recruitment|
|Starting of Online Application||24-06-2019|
|Online Registration Last Date||08-07-2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||11-07-2019|
|HSSC Exam Date||Available Soon|
|For HSSC Constable/ SI Recruitment|
|HSSC Recruitment 2019 notification release date||09-06-2019|
|Online application process commencement date||12-06-2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications||11-07-2019 (Extended)|
|Last date for payment of online application fee||15-07-2019 (Extended)|
|For HSSC Patwari Recruitment|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||14-06-2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application||17-07-2019 (Extended)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||22-07-2019 (Extended)|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released official advertisements for HSSC Recruitment to fill 14824 Posts of LDC, UDC, Steno, Engineer ,Clerk, Patwari, Constable and Sub Inspector. The process to fill Aspirants holding the required qualification in the concerned subjects can apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2019 before the closing of application process.
You can read the detailed HSSC Notification by pressing the official Advt. links given above. For all the latest updates regarding the recruitment activities, keep visiting our web portal. If you have any problem regarding the above mentioned information, do write your query in the below mentioned comment box against HSSC Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|