Haryana Staff Selection Commission Online Formis invited for filling up 7110 Haryana SSC Vacancies. HSSC Recruitment Procedure has started and scheduled to be over on 28/05/2018 (by 11.59pm).
As per HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018, Candidates possessing 10+2/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent from a recognized education Institution are eligible to fill up available positions.
This Page Includes:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Latest Vacancy Details
Selection of the contenders for HSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment and HSSC Constable Recruitment will be done one the basis of their performance in knowledge test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and verification of documents.
In order to Haryana Staff Selection Commission Apply Online or downloading HSSC Notification to acquire more details, you have to move your cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Haryana SSC Jobs 2018:
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancies||Number Of vacancies|
|Male Constable (General duty)||5000|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||1147|
|Male Constable (General duty) India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State||500|
You Can Also Check: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
HSSC Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Qualification required for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs is well provided at the beneath section of this page, so please have a look.
Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment (General duty):
The applicants applying for HSSC Constable Vacancy 2018 mussed passed his/her 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution. Aspirants should have Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher educations for HSSC Constable Recruitment.
Haryana SSC Sub- Inspector Recruitment:
Applying Aspirants for HSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 must possess Graduation Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university. Appliers for Haryana SSC SI Recruitment 2018 should have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
Required Height And Chest for Haryana SSC Latest Vacancy:
Candidates, applying for HSSC Recruitment 2018 of Constable and Sub- Inspector need to ensure below mentioned criteria in appropriate manner.
|170 cm||83 cm (normal)|
87 cm (expanded)
|Male: Reserved (Constable)||168 cm||81 cm (normal)|
85 cm (expanded)
|Female: General (Constable)||158 cm||Nil|
|Female: Reserved (Constable)||156 cm||Nil|
|Male: General (Sub-Inspector)||170 cm||83 cm (normal)|
87 cm (expanded)
|Male: Reserved (Sub-Inspector)||168 cm||81 cm (normal)|
85 cm (expanded)
|Female: General (Sub-Inspector)||158 cm||Nil|
|Female: Reserved (Sub-Inspector)||156 cm||Nil|
Get Here – HSSC Recruitment Official Notification
Age limit for Haryana staff selection commission vacancy:
Individuals, interested to submit Haryana SSC Application Form 2018 need to ensure below mentioned age criteria in appropriate manner.
- The upper age of the contenders applying for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs of Constable should not be more than 25 years while minimum age must not be less than 18 years.
- Aspirants applying for HSSC Sub Inspector Vacancyshould have the age between 21 years to 27 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to candidates, applying for HSSC Recruitment 2018 as per the rules and the regulations of Haryana staff selection commission.
Get Detailed: HSSC Syllabus
Salary for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018:
Additional benefits will be provided to reserved category candidates apart from below mentioned HSSC Salary 2018 as per the rules and the regulation of the commission mentioned in HSSC Latest Notification.
- Male Constable/ Male Constable (General duty): Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100
- Sub-Inspector (Male/Female): Rs 35400 to Rs 1,12,400
Application Fee for HSSC Recruitment:
Applying aspirants for HSSC Latest Vacancies 2018 have to pay an application Fee of-
|General Male/Female Application Fee||Rs.100/-|
|General Female of Haryana only Application Fee||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/BC/EBPG Candidates Application Fee Male||Rs. 25/-|
|SC/BC/EBPG Candidates Application Fee Female||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana Application Fee||Nil.|
Selection Procedure for Latest HSSC Recruitment
Selection of the candidates for Haryana SSC Vacancy will be done on the basis of the performance in-
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Candidate who will clear the HSSC SI Recruitment Process successfully successfully will get recruited for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs.
Applying Procedure for Haryana SSC Recruitment:
Candidates can HSSC Apply Online by submitting their Haryana SSC application form by follow these guidelines-
- To apply for HSSC Latest Jobs, First and the foremost step is to visit official web portal of the commission that is www.hssc.gov.in
- After reaching the home page hit on the “Advertisement” tab available at the top of the homepage.
- The above step will take you at another page containing various HSSC Latest Notification; you have to “Advt. No. 3/2018” and hit on “PDF” link available there.
- Now a complete Haryana SSC Notification will open on your digital screen, tread the complete HSSC Latest Jobs Notification
- If you find yourself eligible then fill the HSSC Online Application Form by providing all the complete detailsand follow more formalities regarding Haryana SSC Apply Online Procedure.
- You also have to upload a scanned copy of essential documents as prescribed in the HSSC Latest Vacancy Notification.
- Re-check the filled HSSC application form and press “submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of HSSC Application Form and keep HSSC Recruitment Application Formsafe for further use.
Important Dates of Haryana SSC vacancy:
- Starting Date of Online Application for HSSC Vacancy: 28-04-2018
- Last Date of Haryana SSC Online Application: 28-05-2018
- Last Date for Submitting Fee for HSSC Jobs: 30-05-2018
Hope the above information regarding HSSC Recruitment 2018–19 will helpful for you, candidates are advised to apply before the date ends! For more details regarding HSSC Latest Vacancy visit to this Official Link.
You can follow us on facebook, twitter and Google plus and if you want to get app the latest updatesregarding HSSC SI Vacancy on your mail then subscribe our free mail services by going through our home page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HSSC Clerk Syllabus||HSSC Result|
|HSSC Admit Card||HSSC Answer Key|
|Latest Recruitment||Find More Jobs in Haryana|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Haryana Government Jobs are available!!! Job entrants who wish to enhance their career in government sector get ready to apply for HSSC Recruitment. As per latest update, total 1646 Fire Operator-cum-Driver vacancies are unoccupied in Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
This is the best opportunity for contenders who are searching for HSSC Fire Operator-cum-Driver Jobs. So, apply Online for HSSC Recruitment 2018 by submitting your Haryana SSC Online Application Form till the last date that is 06-05-2018. End date to submit application fee is 08-05-2018.
HSSC Recruitment Apply Online:
To apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, candidates are advised to apply only via online mode. No, any mode will be accepted at any cost. The submission of HSSC Online application Form will be started from 06-04-2018 onwards.
For further details regarding HSSC Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, age restrictions, salary details etc candidates are advised to read this page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Haryana SSC Vacancy Name||Fire Operator-cum-Driver|
|Total No. of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancies||1646|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06-04-2018|
|Last date to apply for Haryana SSC Recruitment||06-05-2018|
|End date to submit application fee for HSSC Recruitment 2018||08-05-2018|
- Post Name: 1646
- No. of Haryana SSC Vacancies: Fire Operator-cum-Driver
Distribution of HSSC Fire Operator-cum-Driver Vacancies:
|Category||No. Of HSSC Fire Operator cum-Driver Vacancy|
Required Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs:
- Candidate must passed 12th Standard from recognized Board/ Institutions can apply for HSSC Recruitment.
- Must have Heavy vehicle Driving license.
- Hindi/Sanskrit unto Metric/10th Standard.
- Height :- 5′-7″ and Weight :- 54 Kg.
- Chest :- 32″ inches and Expended chest : 34″ inches
- Shall have passed basic course in fire fighting from any institution recognized by Government or Government of India.
Restrictions on Age:
- Minimum: 17 years
- Maximum: 42 years
- Age relaxation will be also provided to reserved category appliers for HSSC Recruitment as per govt policy.
Salary Details for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- will be given to those candidates who will able to qualify selection rounds as given below conducted by the authority of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Selection Process for HSSC Haryana Recruitment:
As per HSSC Selection Process, the engagement of candidates for HSSC Fire Operator cum Driver Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in written test / Scocio Economic criteria and experience.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Application Fee to fill HSSC Application Form:
Candidates will have to pay application fee given below for HSSC Fire Operator cum Driver Recruitment through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E-Challan.
|General||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana only||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Nil||Nil|
Procedure to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
To apply online for HSSC Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to follow below given simple steps.
- First of all candidates need to log on to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is www.hssc.gov.in to apply for Haryana SSC Jobs.
- Secondly you need to press on ‘Advertisements’ tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- After that various HSSC Recruitment Advertisements will be displayed, you need to select suitable HSSC Advertisement as given below ‘Advt No 2/2018’ tab from new window.
- Read the HSSC Notification very carefully with entire details.
- After reading Haryana SSC Notification choose suitable link to Apply online for HSSC Jobs.
- Fill HSSC Online Application Form with asked details.
- Upload the all relevant documents, photograph, and signature along with HSSC Application Form.
- Now submit your application fee to fill HSSC Online Application Form.
- Press on “Submit” tab for final submission of filled details.
- In the last step, take a printout of the Haryana SSC Application Form for future reference.
Hit here to Read HSSC Advertisement: Advt No 2/2018
Important Dates for Haryana Recruitment 2018:
|Starting Date to fill HSSC Application Form||06-04-2018|
|Last date to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy||06-05-2018|
|End date to submit application fee for HSSC Recruitment 2018||08-05-2018|
Go through this Official Link to acquire all the information against HSSC Recruitment 2018. Eligible aspirants can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D for your comfortable.