HSSC Recruitment 2014
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has broadcasted a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling up various Vacancies. If you are willing to apply, then you should read this advertisement and fill the application form Online.
- HSSC conducts various examinations to recruit eligible and qualified candidates and it also recruits applicants for Group C posts.
- You have to fill the application form before the last date that is 19 February 2014. entire information regarding HSSC Recruitment such as Qualification and How to apply are mentioned on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Total No. of Vacancies:
Post and Vacancies details:
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Steno-Typist (Both Languages)||311|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (English)||23|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)||12|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Both languages)||85|
|Senior Scale Stenographer (English)||13|
|Senior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)||02|
|Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)||54|
|Drivers (For heavy & Light Vehicles)||720|
|Drivers for Rajya Sainik Board Haryana||06|
- Applicants must have completed 10th/12th/Graduation in related discipline from recognized University/Institution/Board.
- To know more about the qualification you must check the official notification.
Age and pay Band Details:
|Post Name||Age Limitation||Pay Band|
|Steno-Typist (Both Languages)|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (English)|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Both languages)|
|Senior Scale Stenographer (English)||17-40 Years||Rs. 9300-34800/-+GP Rs.3200/-|
|Senior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)|
|Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)|
|Drivers (For heavy & Light Vehicles)||Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2400/-|
|Drivers for Rajya Sainik Board Haryana||25-50 years|
The Recruitment process will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Tips for written exam->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in
- Read the instruction and fill the application form carefully.
- After applying Online, a Registration Number and password will be generated.
- Take the print out of the Registration number and password for future use.
- After submitting the application form and fee, take the hard copy of the form and Challan form.
- You have to bring the application form along with the required documents at the time of Interview for future use.
- Last date for the receipt of online application is 19 February 2014
- Last date for deposit of fee 21 February 2014
For more details check the Official Notification.