Apply Online for HSSC Recruitment 2019 !! Haryana Staff Selection Commision is inviting application forms from the eligible candidates in order to fill the 3468 Posts of JE, Instructor & Other. Candidates can apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019 before the last date that is given below.
|HSSC Recruitment Notification (Advt. No. 2/2019)||Hit Here|
|HSSC Recruitment Notification (Advt. No. 1/2019)||Hit Here|
|HSSC Recruitment Notification (Advt. No. 6/2018)||Hit Here|
|HSSC Job Notification (Advt. No. 7/2018)||Hit Here|
|HSSC Notification (Advt. No. 5/2018)||Hit Here|
|HSSC Official Website||Hit Here|
|Other Related Links|
|HSSC Result||Get Here|
|HSSC Recruitment Process||Get Here|
|HSSC Answer Key||Get Here|
|HSSC Interview Schedule||Get Here|
|HSSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|HSSC Syllabus||Get Here|
Highlight to HSSC Recruitment
- Form Type: Online
- Last date:
- Advt. No. 2/2019 – 25.03.2019 (by 11:59PM)
- Advt. No. 1/2019 – 05.03.2019 (by 11:59PM)
- Advt. No. 6/2018 – 11.02.2019 (by 11:59 PM)
- Advt. No. 7/2018 – 18.02.2019 (by 11:59 PM)
- Advt. No. 5/2018 – 04.02.2019 (by 11:59 PM)
- Post name: JE, Instructor & Other Posts
- Company: Haryana State Service Commission
- Location: Haryana
HSSC Recruitment 2019
What are the Eligibility criteria for Haryana SSC Recruitment?
For the Post of TGT Sanskrit: B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Graduation/Diploma in the respected subjects: for JE: 3 years diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree
- Age Limit – 18 – 42 years
- Nationality – Indian
You Can Also Check: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
HSSC Vacancy Breakup
|Position Name||Total Post|
|TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana)||615|
|TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre)||163|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||49|
|Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor||66|
|Craft Instructor Stenography (Hindi)||17|
|Craft Instructor Stenography (English)||20|
|Computer Operator and Programming|
|Senior Instructor Hospitality||03|
|Food Production Instructor||04|
|Food & Beverage Service Instructor||01|
|Lab Attendant Food Production Instructor||04|
|Health Sanitary Instructor||10|
|Litho Offset Machine Minder Instructor||03|
|Desk Top Publisher Operator Instructor||03|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Instructor||44|
|Mechanic Electronics Instructor||35|
|Interior Decoration and Designing Instructor||06|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronics Instructor||13|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Instructor||06|
|Sheet Metal Worker Instructor||15|
|Millwright Mechanic (Mechanical) Instructor||62|
|Millwright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronics) Instructor||14|
|Painter (General) Instructor||40|
|Plastic Processing Operator Instructor||03|
|Foundryman (Moulder) Instructor||01|
|Plumber Instructor (Theory)||36|
|Instrument Mechanic Instructor||05|
|Mechanic Agriculture Machinery Instructor||03|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance Instructor||05|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware Instructor||15|
|Tractor Mechanic Instructor||26|
|Mechanic Diesel Instructor||47|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle Instructor||59|
|Tool & Die Maker(Dies & Moulds) Instructor||09|
|Craft Instructor (Women) Fashion Technology||07|
|Craft Instructor (women) Hair & Skin Care||37|
|Craft Instructor (Women) Dress Making||40|
|Craft Instructor (Women) Embroidery & Needle Work||09|
|Craft Instructor (women) Computer Aided Embroidery||26|
|Craft Instructor (Women) Cutting & Sewing||40|
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
What is the HSSC Application Fee?
- For General Male candidates application fee Rs 150
- For General Female (Haryana) candidates application fee Rs 75
- For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana application fee: Nill
- For SC/ BC Male candidates of Haryana State Rs 35
- For SC/ BC Female candidates of Haryana State Rs 18
- For General Female (Haryana) (Lab Attendant Food Production Instructor) Rs. 50
- For General Male (Lab Attendant Food Production Instructor) Rs. 100
What is the HSSC Recruitment Process?
- Written Examination
- Socio-Economic Criteria and experience
For Junior Engineer
- Written exam: 90 marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 marks (For details see notification G.S.R.-10/const./Art. 309/2018, dated 13.02.2018)
What is the pay scale for HSSC Jobs?
- For the Post of TGT Sanskrit: RS. 44900- Rs 142400 per month
- For Rest Posts: Level 6 (35400-112400) per month
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
How to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019?
- The very first step includes, visiting the official website of the Organization which is www.hssc.gov.in to obtain the HSSC application Form.
- Further hit on “Advertisements” tab that is available on the menu bar of the home page.
- Look for “6/2018” or “5/2018” or “7/2018” or “1/2019” or “2/2019” advertisement number and hit on the PDF Icon respectively.
- Go through the Haryana SSC Notification thoroughly.
- After reading the HSSC Notification, if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, revisit the home page.
- Hit on the “Apply Online link”, that will be present on the same page.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Keep the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and also for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form
- Complete the Haryana SSC Apply Online Procedure by submitting the online form.
- According to the HSSC Latest Vacancy Notification, candidates need to submit all the documents according to the size prescribed
- After completing the HSSC application form recheck the details you have entered
- Hit on the submit tab and then take a print out of HSSC Application Form and
- Finally keep HSSC Recruitment Application Form safe for further use
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny
Must Check: Latest Recruitment Notification
What are the HSSC Recruitment dates?
Advt. No. 2/2019
|Advt. No. 2/2019 Date of publication||14.01.2019|
|Opening date for submission|
of online applications
|Closing date for submission|
of online applications
|Closing date for deposit of fee||28.03.2019|
Advt. No. 1/2019
|Advt. No. 1/2019 Date of publication||07.01.2019|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||04.02.2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||05.03.2019 (by 11:59PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||08.03.2019 (by 11:59PM)|
Advt. No. 6/2018
|Opening date for submission of online applications||12-01-2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||11-02-2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||14-02-2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
Advt. No. 7/2018
|Opening date for submission of online applications||19-01-2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||18-02-2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||21-02-2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
Advt. No. 5/2018
|Opening date for submission of online applications||05-01-2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||04-02-2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||07-02-2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
FAQ’s Related to Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
Q – Will the HSSC Recruitment Exam is conducted online?
The Haryana SSC Recruitment Exam will be conducted either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
Q – What are the Documents To Be Uploaded With Application Form?
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 10+2/Graduation/Diploma/Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Eligible Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/ESM/DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q – Is there any helpline number for HSSC Recruitment?
Yes, candidates can call in this help line number 0172-5143700 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Q – Is there any Interview for HSSC Selection Process?
No, there will be no Interview. The selection of the individuals is purely based on written test and other eligibility criteria.
Q – What are Documents To Be Brought At The Time Of Scrutiny/Selection?
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the HSSC online application and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed Copy of HSSC online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the HSSC application form along with date on photograph.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
Check Now: Jobs by Organization
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently uploaded various advertisements regarding the vacancies of Instructor. The online filling of Haryana SSC applications form will start in the month of January 2019.
Individuals who have done graduation or diploma in the concerned subjects can apply for the HSSC Instructor Recruitment as per the schedule. Also, applying individuals must possess some year of working experience in the related fields.
Get Here – Haryana SSC Notification
Concerned individuals can obtain the Haryana SSC recruitment Notification either by hitting on the mentioned links or you can follow some of the basic steps that are mentioned above. The selection of the eligible candidates will be based on the eligibility criteria and written examination.
For all the latest updates regarding the recruitment activities, keep visiting our web portal. If you have any problem regarding the above mentioned information, do write your query in the below mentioned comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 15-01-2019: