IBPS Clerk Admit Card
IBPS Clerk CWE Clerks–VIII Preliminary Exam will be held from 08.12.2018 to 16.12.2018. Prior to 10 days of examination candidates may download their IBPS Clerk Admit Card. The IBPS ClerkCall Letter will be available at official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
To download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018–19 with ease candidates may also follow the instructions available here on this page. As soon as theIBPS Clerk CWE Hall Ticket will release we will update the direct link to download it here.
This Page Includes:
Candidates are notified that no IBPS CWE Clerk Admit Card will be sent to candidates separately. To download the IBPS CWE 8 Clerk Admit Card it is mandatory for contenders to follow the online procedure. As IBPS CWE VIII Clerk Admit Card will only be available online.
Candidates interested in availing further details about IBPS Clerk CWE Admit Card may go through the below section of this page. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com all details about IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018–19 are structured in well manner
How to Get IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
Candidates who want to download the IBPS Clerk Exam Call Letter are advised to follow the instructions given below:
- First of all to get the IBPS Clerk CWE Call Letter candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to hit on CWE Clerical Link available at the left side
- Several links will appear on next page , but candidate need to choose Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre VIII
- Again from several links select “Hit here to Download Clerical Cadre Admit Card CWE VIII” link
- Now FAQ regarding IBPS Clerk CWE 8 Call Letter and a dialog box will appear on next screen as:
- To get the IBPS CWE Clerk Hall Ticket, go to the dialog box and enter the details i.e. Roll Number and Date Of Birth
- After entering the details hit on Log In tab to search the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket
- Finally the IBPS Clerk Exam Hall Ticket will appear on next window
- Check out the details available on IBPS Clerk Admit Card and download it
- Once the IBPS Clerk hall ticket Download complete, take a print out of IBPS Clerk call letter Download file and keep it safe for further usage
- Do not forget to carry the IBPS Clerk Admit Card at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Details in IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018:
Once the IBPS Clerk Exam Admit Card 2018 is downloaded candidates need to check out the points given below:
- Name of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Post applied for, i.e. Clerk
- Exam time, date, and venue.
- A Space for signature and thumb impression.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Some general instructions for the exam.
- Space for sticking the passport sized color photograph
Check Here: IBPS Clerk Syllabus
What after IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download?
Downloading the IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card is now the end stage. After availing the IBPS Clerk Preliminary Admit Card it is mandatory for contenders to check out details available on it.
In case while checking the details on IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Admit Card candidates find any sort of mismatch between the actual detail and details printed on IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card then they are advised to contact the exam authorities immediately.
IBPS Pre Exam Clerk Admit Card Details Check:
Mismatch in details available on IBPS Clerk Exam Admit Card may produce many problems while appearing in examination. Candidates must also remember that the details that are available at IBPS Clerk Admit Card Pre Exam will be as same as details printed on application.
START NOW: IBPS Clerk Mock Test
Hence after downloading the IBPS Pre Clerk Admit Card candidates must tally the details with the printed copy of application form.
Important Documents to carry along Clerk IBPS Admit Card:
Candidates going to appear in IBPS Clerk VIII CWE Examination must carry the following documents along with their IBPS Clerk Exam Admit Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Want to Know? How to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests||Duration||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language||Composite time of 1 hour||30||30|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests (Not By Sequence)||Time allotted for each test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||25 minutes||40||40|
|Computer Knowledge||20 minutes||40||40|
Get In Detail: IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Important Dates:
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Admit Card Date||10 days prior to Examination|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Date|
|IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date||20.01.2019|
Candidates interested in availing more details about IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details given here on this page then you may mention tour comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||Guidelines for -ve Marking in IBPS Exam|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||IBPS Question Papers|
|IBPS Current Affairs||IBPS Clerk Prelims Result|
|IBPS Clerk Starting Salary||IBPS Clerk Cut Off|
|SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk||IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure|