IBPS PO Result
On 18-11-2018 (18th November 2018) at various test cities, IBPS PO Mains Exam was successfully held by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Now, IBPS PO Result has been released by Institute at ibps.in. To view IBPS PO Mains Exam Result, keep ready your roll number or registration number.
Those individuals who have obtained a minimum qualifying score in each section of the PO Mains are only eligible to appear in Interview. Now, shortlisted candidates need to appear in Interview will be held in January / February 2019 organized by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS PO Dates 2018:
|Events||IBPS PO Exam dates|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||18-11-2018|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result||Released|
|Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January 2019|
|Date of IBPS PO Interview||January / February 2019|
|Allotment of Provisional Posting||April 2019|
IBPS PO CRP PO/MT–VIII Mains Result Download:
The main exam comprised of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness. Now, IBPS PO Mains Exam Result will be announced soon. The corrected scores obtained by each aspirant in different section will be undertaken to reach at overall score.
Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculation. For more details about IBPS PO Result 2019, go through this page designed by team of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS PO Result
Guidelines for IBPS PO Mains Result Download 2019:
IBPS PO Mains Results has been released now. You may follow listed steps to get IBPS PO Mains Results.
- For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Result Download, you may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.ibps.in
- Choose link for IBPS CRP PO/MT–VIII Result for Mains running at mid of page.
- Now you need to press on “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees VIII” link
- Then press on “Hit here to view your result status of online main examination for CRP PO/MTs VIII” link
- On pressing above link, you will be at new page having IBPS PO Exam Results details.
- Go under right side & enter roll number, registration number or date of birth.
- Press on “Login” tab to get IBPS Probationary Officer Result or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Result for Mains.
- IBPS PO Result 2019 Cut Off will be available.
- Check all essential details from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Result list & download it.
- Finally, download your IBPS PO Mains Results & also access its print copy for further reference.
- So, view your IBPS Probationary Officer Result with help of above steps.
How is IBPS PO Result Calculated?
Some factors affect in calculating PO Score as prescribed here.
- Number of questions correctly answered after applying the penalty for wrong answers.
- The difficulty level of the questions in PO Mains Exam.
- Scores up to 2 decimal numbers are taken for calculating the scores in PO Mains.
- Final scores in each test are rounded off to the nearest integer
Get Here: List of Banks under IBPS
IBPS PO Mains Result Display Date:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection announced 4102 vacancies for probationary officer. The main exam for probationary officer post is over. The exam was held only for those aspirants who qualified the prelims.
Now, PO Mains Exam Result is available now. Thereafter PO Interview Call Letter will be accessible from January 2019 for Interview.
Know Here: IBPS PO Mains Result Date
Details on IBPS PO Score Card 2019:
- Name of the candidate on IBPS PO Result List
- Form No.
- Test month and year
- Roll No.
- Date of birth
- Maximum Score & Obtained Score
- Cutoff score
Check Out Here: IBPS PO Score Card
IBPS PO Cut off 2019:
After announcement of PO Mains Result, IBPS PO Mains Cut off List will be prepared. Cut off will be released category wise. Stay connected with us to view your Mains Examination Cut Off list.
IBPS PO Mains Expected Cut Off 2018:
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||8-9||6-7|
|English||5-6||3 – 4|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||9-10||7-8|
IBPS PO Mains Cut-off Marks 2017 (Sectional):
|Type of Test||Name of the Section (Maximum Marks)||Cut-off Score|
|General||SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD|
|Objective Test||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (60 Marks)||10.25||07.50|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (40 Marks)||11.25||08.25|
|English Language (40 Marks)||05.75||03.25|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation (60 Marks)||14.00||10.75|
|Descriptive Test||English Language (25 Marks)||10.00||08.75|
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
IBPS PO Mains Cut-off Marks 2017 (Overall):
|Name of the Category||Total Cut-off Score (Out of 225)|
|HI (Hearing Impaired)||47.75|
|OC (Orthopedically Challenged)||59.63|
|VI (Visually Impaired)||77.87|
|ID (Intellectual Disability)||55.00|
IBPS PO Final Cut off 2017 (Provisional Allotment): Mains + Interview:
|Category||Minimum Score||Maximum Score|
IBPS PO 2019 Mains Exam Over; What’s Next?
- IBPS PO Interview:
Those who get successfully qualified under Mains Exam to be held on 18-11-2019 will undergo Interview organizing in January / February 2019. Interview will be of 100 marks. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview is 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
The interview is generally 15-20 minutes long, where a panel of bank officials will judge knowledge as well as skills of individuals.
Must Check: IBPS PO Interview Questions
On release of IBPS PO Result 2019, we will update you. So, visit its Official Link for more details about IBPS Probationary Officer Mains Result. You may keep visiting our web portal for more updates about score card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria|
|Banks Under IBPS||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS PO Exam Pattern|