State Bank of India has released an official notification regarding SBI Recruitment 2022 to fill up vacant 48 Assistant Manager (SCO) Vacancy. Start date to apply for SBI Jobs is 05-02-2022 and candidate’s eligible for SBI SCO Vacancy can apply till 25-02-2022.
SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam will be held on 20-03-2022. Check below complete details related to State bank of India recruitment notification.
SBI Recruitment: Important Links
|SBI Bank Notification
|SBI Apply Online Link
|SBI Official Website
SBI Assistant Manager 2022 Important Dates
|SBI Recruitment 2022 Dates
|SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification Release Date
|SBI Online Application Form Starting Date
|SBI Online Application Form Closing Date
|SBI Admit Card Release Date
|SBI Assistant Manager Exam Date
|Online Fee Payment
|05-02-2022 to 25-02-2022
|Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)
|Number of Assistant Manager Vacancies
|SBI Recruitment Apply Online Last Date
|Name of Post
|No. of SBI Assistant Manager Vacancy
|Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist) (JMGS-I)
|Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching) (JMGS-I)
SBI Eligibility Criteria:
Essential Qualification for SBI Jobs:
- To apply for SBI Vacancy candidates must have First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream. (Minimum 60% marks).
- Candidates who have 3 years of hands-on experience in managing network of any reputed organisation with at least 1.5 years in any one of the following (as on 31.08.2021): a. Level-2 resource in an organisation in the business of providing Network Services
Grab More: Graduate Jobs
SBI Age Limit:
Age of aspirants applying for State Bank of India Recruitment should not be more than 40 years.
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Candidates will have to pay the Examination Fee as given below through online mode by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2022
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 750
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
SBI Pay Scale:
According to SBI Salary Scale, selected candidates for SBI Assistant Manager Jobs will receive Rs. 36000/- to Rs. 63840/- from the Bank.
SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Process:
On the basis of Written Examination conducted by the selection team of State Bank of India, candidate will be recruited for available positions for Mumbai / Bengaluru or any other location as per the requirements.
How to Fill SBI Online Application Form?
- Reach the official website: www.sbi.co.in
- Hit on careers tab available at the top and Go to “Latest Announcements” section.
- Search “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICER ON REGULAR BASIS – HEAD (DIGITAL BANKING)” Link.
- Go through all the instructions and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill SBI Online Application Form
- Upload the necessary documents and pay application fee.
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Take print out of SBI Online Form for future use.
Go Through Below Given SBI Related Links:
|SBI Admit Card
|SBI Answer Key
How To Upload Documents?
Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16 (PDF)
- Recent Photograph
Photographs file type/ size:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
Get Here All: Upcoming Bank Jobs
SBI SCO Notification 2022 Details:
SBI SCO Notification has been released. Those candidates who want to join State Bank of India are advised to go through this page and grab all the important details related to www.sbi.co.in Recruitment.
Applications through online mode are invited against SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Advertisement from qualified candidates. So, willing candidates can apply for State Bank of India Recruitment till last date that is 25-02-2022. SBI Apply Online Link has been activated.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
|Jobs By Qualification
|Bank Exam Model Papers
|Bank Exam Pattern
|Bank Placement Papers
|How to Get Bank Jobs