State Bank of India has released a notification for SBI Recruitment 2019-20. There are total 56 Bank Medical Officer (BMO– II) Posts. Candidates who have the Medical Degree in the required field for the SBI BMO Recruitment can apply by filling online application form before last date that is 19th September 2019.
State Bank of India Recruitment: Important Links
|SBI Bank Medical Officer Notification||Read Here|
|SBI Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|SBI Official Website||Press Here|
Overview of SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Bank Medical Officer (BMO– II)
- Form Type: Online
- SBI Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: 19-09-2019
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Vacancies Detail:
- Post name: Bank Medical Officer (BMO– II)
- Total SBI Vacancy: 56
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria of SBI Recruitment?
Essential Qualification for SBI Jobs:
To apply for SBI Bank Medical Officer Vacancy candidate should have an MBBS from any recognized University/College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Experience for SBI Bank Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Those having MBBS Degree should have minimum 5 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner
- Those having Post Graduate Degree should have minimum 3 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner
SBI Age Limit:
Maximum age limit to apply for SBI Recruitment is 60 Years.
Q2. What is the salary for SBI BMO Recruitment?
Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 + Other allowances applicable as per SBIOSR + Nonpracticing allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay
Q3. What is SBI Recruitment Process?
The selection of candidates for the Bank Medical officer Posts will be based on shortlisting and interview. Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
Read Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Q4. How to Fill SBI Online Application Form?
- Reach the official website: www.sbi.co.in
- Hit on careers tab available at the top
- Go to Join SBI section and press current openings link
- Search the “RECRUITMENT OF BANK MEDICAL OFFICER (BMO-II) (Apply Online from 27.08.2019 to 19.09.2019) (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2019-20/12)” link.
- Go through all the instructions and hit on “Apply Online” link
- Fill SBI Online Application Form correctly
- Upload the necessary documents and pay application fee
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last
- Take print out of SBI Online Form for future use.
Go Through Below Given SBI Related Links:
|SBI New Rules From April 2019||Get Details|
|SBI Notification||Get Details|
|SBI Admit Card||Get Details|
|SBI Answer Key||Get Details|
|SBI Challan Form||Get Details|
|SBI Result||Get Details|
|SBI Placement Papers||Get Details|
Q5. Do we need to send any document through post?
No, there is no need to submit any type of document through post.
Q6. How To Upload Documents?
Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16 (PDF)
- Recent Photograph
Photographs file type/ size:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
Get Here All: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Q7. SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
- Gen/ OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: 125/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through online Mode
SBI Recruitment 2019 Details:
SBI Recruitment Notification has been released. Those candidates who want to join State Bank of India are advised to go through this page and grab all the important details related to www.sbi.co.in Recruitment.
Applications through online mode are invited against SBI Recruitment Advertisement from qualified candidates. So, willing candidates can apply for State Bank of India Recruitment till last date that is 19-09-2019. SBI Apply Online Link has been activated.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Syllabus|