State Bank of India Has released an official notification regarding SBI Recruitment 2021 to fill up vacant 67 Pharmacist Vacancy in Clerical Cadre. Start date to apply for SBI jobs is 13-04-2021 and candidate’s eligible for SBI Pharmacist vacancy can apply till 03-05-2021. Check below complete details related to State bank of India recruitment notification.
SBI Company Recruitment: Important Links
|SBI Bank Notification||Read Here|
|SBI Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|SBI Official Website||Press Here|
Overview of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- Conducting Body: SBI Company
- Post Name: Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre
- Form Type: Online
- SBI Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: 03-05-2021
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Vacancies Detail:
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir (UT)||01||—||—||—||—||01|
|Lucknow/ Delhi||Uttar Pradesh||03||—||01||—||01||05|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro/ GITC/ Belapur||Maharashtra||04||—||01||—||—||05|
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria of SBI Recruitment?
Essential Qualification for SBI Jobs:
To apply for SBI Vacancy candidates must have
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
- Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
- candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose
SBI Age Limit:
Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years. Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Q2. What is the salary for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
Those Candidates who will get selected for Pharmacist Posts in Clerical Cadre will receive Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 per month.
Q3. What is SBI Recruitment Process?
The selection will be based on written test and interview. The passing marks in written test and interview as well as the aggregate passing marks will be decided by the Bank. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. The selection process of SBI 2021 comprises one stages mentioned below.
- online written examination
Online written test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also be advised to the candidates through sms and emails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
PATTERN OF ONLINE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
TOTAL TIME ALLOCATED-120 MINUTES
|Sr No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
Read Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Q4. How to Fill SBI Online Application Form?
- Reach the official website: www.sbi.co.in
- Hit on careers tab available at the top and Go to “Latest Announcements” section.
- Search “Recruitment of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre” Link.
- Go through all the instructions and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill SBI Online Application Form correctly.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay application fee.
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Take print out of SBI Online Form for future use.
Go Through Below Given SBI Related Links:
|SBI Admit Card||Get Details|
|SBI Answer Key||Get Details|
|SBI Result||Get Details|
Q5. Do we need to any application fees?
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs. 750/- ( Seven hundred and fifty only) for General OBC and EWS candidates and NIL- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Q6. How To Upload Documents?
Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16 (PDF)
- Recent Photograph
Photographs file type/ size:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
Get Here All: Upcoming Bank Jobs
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||13/04/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||03/05/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||03/05/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||18/05/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||13/04/2021 to 03/05/2021|
|Online Exam Date||23/05/2021|
SBI Pharmacist notification 2021 Details:
SBI Pharmacist Notification has been released. Those candidates who want to join State Bank of India are advised to go through this page and grab all the important details related to www.sbi.co.in Recruitment.
Applications through online mode are invited against SBI Recruitment Advertisement from qualified candidates. So, willing candidates can apply for State Bank of India Recruitment till last date that is 03-05-2021. SBI Apply Online Link has been activated.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Syllabus|