MP CPCT Application Form
Hurry Up, Submit your MP CPCT Application Form 2022 through online mode. Candidates who want to participate in Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) February Examination are suggested to check MP CPCT Exam Dates and other MP CPCT Notification Details by going through the below section of this page.
MP CPCT Feb Application Form 2022 Overview
|MP CPCT 2022| Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology|
|Examination Name||MP CPCT 2022|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Application||16th February 2022|
|Exam Date||04th March 2022, 05th March 2022, 06th March 2022|
|Category||Computers Entrance Exams|
MP CPCT Application Form
Q: What eligibility is required to apply for MP CPCT 2022?
- Educational Qualification: passed 12th
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- Candidate must be an Indian national
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
To apply for Madhya Pradesh CPCT 2022, candidates have to pay Rs 660/- as application fee.
Guidelines to fill MP CPCT Application Form 2022:
- First of all you need to visit the official portal that is www.cpct.mp.gov.in
- Then follow “Register Now” or “Existing User” link as per your need.
- After login, you have to enter asked details in the format of MP CPCT Online Application Form.
- Review all the details and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled MP CPCT Application Form for future use.
MP CPCT 2022 Application Form Feb
|MP CPCT Application Form Login||Check Here|
|MP CPCT 2022 Apply Online FAQ’s||Check Here|
|MP CPCT 2022 Brochure||Check Here|
|MP CPCT Application Form Guide||Check Here|
|MP CPCT Mock Test||Check Here|
|Previous Exams Question Papers & Notifications||Check Here|
Q: What MP CPT 2022 Includes?
The MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test includes:
- Qualified in Computer Proficiency
- Qualified in English Typing
- Qualified in Hindi Typing
Q: What is the mode of application fee payment?
- PayGov & Bill Desk Payment Gateway – Online payment through payment gateways available on CPCT Portal (Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards). In such cases the payment gateway/Net banking charges of respective bank will apply, as extra charge.
- MP Online Kiosk – Facility to pay in Cash is available at MP-Online Kiosks by paying approved kiosk fee (refer CPCT portal) in addition to the prescribed test fee.
- MP Online Citizen Payment Gateway – Online payment through citizen payment gateway available on MP Online Portal (Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards). In such cases the payment gateway/Net banking charges of respective bank will apply, as extra charge.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
MP CPCT Important Dates 2022
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Last date for submission of the Application form||16th February 2022|
|Last date to Application Correction||16th February 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||February 2022|
|MP CPCT 2022 exam date||04th March 2022, 05th March 2022, 06th March 2022|
|Last Date for Objecting to a question or any answer||To be Announced|
|Declaration Result||To be Announced|
Q: What is the Pattern of MP CPCT 2022?
- Examination will be conducted in 2 phases.
- There will be 75 questions asked in phase 1 of the exam.
- The questions in phase 1 will be of objective type.
- Typing test in Hindi & English language will be conducted in Phase 2.
- 130 minutes will be provided for phase I while 15 minutes for typing test
Q: What is the duration of the CPCT?
- The duration of test is 120 Minutes.
- There are 2 sections in exam.
- Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- Section A: Computer Proficiency – This will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 75 minutes.
- Section B: Typing Test – English Typing: 15 minutes and Hindi typing: 15 minutes
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Q: Can I edit my application form to change keyboard layout?
Application form can be edited till it is not submitted. After successful submission of the application form, you cannot edit anything from the application form.
Q: What is the validity of the CPCP Score Card?
The CPCT score card is valid for 2 years from the date of score card.
Also Check Some Important Links:
Q: Purpose of conducting MP CPCT
Every year The Government Madhya Pradesh conducts this MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test to evaluate computer proficiency of the candidates. Through MP CPCT, MP Government selects most eligible and deserving candidates for Clerical Grade-3 / Office assistant / Data Entry operators and other position.
So students, who are interested to apply for MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test should fill their online application forms after ensuring the eligibility norms.
Drop your comment in comment box f you have any doubts related to MP CPCT Application form. Our experts will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||How Do Toppers Study?|