IDBI Bank Recruitment
Industrial Development Bank of India has issued a notification about IDBI Bank Recruitment. IDBI application form invites from career oriented and capable job seekers for filling up 500 vacancies of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ posts. Candidates who want to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015 must fill online application form on or before closing date that is 24th June 2015. Aspirants who are searching for IDBI recruitment 2016 they can get complete details about it through this page.
|Name of the post||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|Closing date to apply online||24th June 2015|
The whole acknowledgement regarding IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmnetresult.com.
Candidates who are willing to apply for IDBI recruitment they must have done a graduation degree from a recognized university Institute.
Get More: Graduate Jobs
- Maximum age limitation of the job hunters should be 28 years as on the cutoff date.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities:10 years
- Ex-Servicemen:5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir: 5 years
The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs. 14,400/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.14400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40900 (26 years).
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of written test followed by Interview The Online Test will be Objective in nature:
IDBI Exam Pattern 2015
|Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking)||50||50|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 150 (Intimation charges only)|
|FOR ALL OTHERS||Rs. 700 (Application fee + Intimation charges)|
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Assistant manager posts they must go through the official website that is idbi.com
- Then go to the ‘CAREERS’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to IDBI Manipal School of Banking”
- And then select the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- fill the online application form properly, Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature and submit it within given time period.
- Closing date: 24th June 2015
- Date of Online Test at all centers: 02nd August 2015
To get more details must go through this Official Notification. You may also check the latest information about IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 through this web page; so, keep visiting recruitmnetresult.com time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Eligibility for Bank|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|
IDBI Bank Recruitment
Industrial Development Bank of India has pronounced an Advt in concern of IDBI Bank Recruitment. The bank is looking forward to engage well qualified and conscientious individuals for post of Dy. General Manager. Job Seekers who are looking for jobs in banking sector should take an advantage of this big opportunity. Aspirants who wish to apply against IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015 may forward their filled in Applications before the closing date.
|Name of Post||Deputy General Manager|
|Closing Date of Receipt of Application||10th June 2015|
For more details regarding this advertisement such as salary details, applying process, and selection process etc, aspirants can check below mentioned info well specified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Educational Qualification for IDBI Bank Recruitment :
Aspirants must have completed their Graduation with first class in any stream from a recognized University. Preference will be given to contenders who have possessed Post Graduation in Commerce / Accountancy, MBA/CA/ICWA.
Age of applying contenders should not be more than 45 years as on March 01, 2015. Reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation as per the Government of India guidelines.
Application Fee Details:
- General and OBC category appliers should pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- SC / ST / PWD/Ex-Servicemen category applicants should have to pay Rs. 100/- as a processing fee.
- Fee will be paid by using challan form that can be downloaded from Official Website and making payment at any of the branches of IDBI Bank.
Selected job finders will receive remuneration of Rs.33600 – 53900/- per month by Industrial Development Bank of India.
Selection Process of IDBI Bank Recruitment:
Screening of Applications will be done to shortlist aspirants to be called for Personal Interview. Personal Interview shall be held by selection committee at Mumbai center only.
How to apply for www.idbi.com Dy. General Manager Posts Advt?
- The applicants are required to fill their applications in the prescribed format available on bank’s website which is www.idbi.com.
- Application should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a “White A- 4 size” paper. The latest passport size photograph should be affixed in an Application.
- Application completed in all respects and duly signed along with challan, attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents in terms of age, category, educational qualification, etc. as specified in an Application form should reach at an address provided below.
- The envelope containing the Application and other prescribed enclosures should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Deputy General Manager – Grade ‘D’”.
The General Manager – Recruitment Section,
Human Resources Department,
IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower,
21st floor, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- Application Fees should be paid from: June 01, 2015 to June 10, 2015
- Closing Date of Receipt of Application form: June 10, 2015
Note: For more details about IDBI Bank Recruitment, you can read Official Notification.