IDBI Bank Recruitment
Latest Notification as IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 has been circulated on its official website. There are 134 IDBI vacancies of Specialist Officers that need to be filled up by the talented and hardworking aspirants. Interested Candidates can apply for IDBI SO Recruitment through online mode till last date that is 07-01-2021.
|IDBI Bank Online Application||Check Here|
|IDBI Recruitment Notification PDF||Check Here|
|IDBI Bank Official Website||Check Here|
Highlights about IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- Name of the Organization: IDBI Bank Limited Company
- Name of Post: Specialist Officer
- Number of IDBI Bank Vacancies: 134
- Las Date to Apply: 07-01-2021
- Category: Bank Job
- Location: All Over India
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
Q1: IDBI Bank Vacancy Distribution
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|DGM (Grade D)||11|
|AGM (Grade C)||52|
|Manager (Grade B)||62|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||09|
Q2: Explain the Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank Vacancies?
- DGM (Grade D): Graduate with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- AGM (Gr. C): Graduation (B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post Graduation (PG) in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Manager (Gr. B): Graduation with B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Assistant Manager (AM) (Grade A): Graduation from recognized University. Preference will be given to persons having Fraud Risk Management (FRM) or Cyber Crime related qualification.
Get Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
Q3: What Is The Age Criterion For Applying Individuals?
|Post Name||Age limit (as on 01/11/2020)|
|DGM (Grade D)||28 years to 40 years|
|AGM (Grade C)||28 years to 40 years|
|Manager (Grade B)||35 years to 45 years|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||21 years to 28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Relaxation In Age
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned |
Officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/
Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)
who have rendered at least 5 years military
service and have been released on completion
of assignment (including those whose assignment
is due to be completed within one year from
the last date of receipt of application)otherwise than
by way of dismissal or
discharge on account of misconduct or
inefficiency or physical disability attributable
to military service or invalidment
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of |
Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Q4: Is There Any Application Fees For Registration?
For IDBI Bank SO Recruitment: Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only. Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|SC/ST||Rs. 150/- (Intimation charges only)|
|For all others||Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q5: On What Basis Are Selected For IDBI Bank Recruitment?
The selection process for IDBI bank asst manager jobs will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
Q6: What Is The IDBI Bank Salary Structure?
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|DGM (Grade D)||In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (7 years)|
|AGM (Grade C)||In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)|
|Manager (Grade B)||In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)|
Q7: What Is Applying Process For IDBI Bank Recruitment?
- Visit to the official website that is www.idbi.com
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” link available on the home page.
- Afterwards hit on “Career Openings” section and.
- Hit the detailed advertisement “A) Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers FY 2020-21” link under suitable IDBI Bank vacancy
- Read IDBI Bank Notification and ensure requirements.
- Visit the earlier web page and hit on “Application Form” link
- Fill the IDBI Bank Recruitment Form with all required details correctly and carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Upload relevant certificate(s)/ documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc.
- Make the payment of requisite fee and Recheck IDBI Bank Online Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and also take the hard copy of the IDBI Bank Application Form for future use.
Also Get Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Q 8: What are the IDBI Bank Recruitment Dates?
|Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online||24/12/2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online||07/01/2021|
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria||01.11.2020|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2021
Industrial Development Bank of India requires qualified and experienced candidates for 134 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in its various branches. Interested and willing candidates can apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment by submitting their online application form before the last date.
The applicants are advised to fill their online applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its official website. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected against IDBI Bank Vacancy.
Stay in touch with our web portal to get all the latest updates and notification regarding IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Banking Current Affairs||Bank Online Test|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Bank Salary|
|Eligibility for Bank||Public Sector Bank Jobs in India|