- Indian Engineering Services Officer Salary Structure has been unfolded on this page, Applicants who are looking for the IES Salary 2016 they can check it from this page.
- Indian government hires the civil servants and officials on the basis of merit, the middle management positions through competitive exams, selected candidates will be paid as the salary different for every post provided below.
- Candidates can also check the details about Perks & Other Facilities which is provided to an IES officer are transmitted here by the team of recruitmentresult.com according to grade.
|S. No||Post Name||Salary Scale|
|1||Junior Officers||Rs. 8000 – 13500|
|2||Senior Officers||Rs. 10650 – 15200|
|3||Junior Administrative Grade||Rs. 12,750 – 16,500|
|4||Selection Grade||Rs. 15,100 – 18,300|
|5||Additional Secretary||Rs. 22400 – 24500|
|6||Secretary/Cabinet Secretary||Rs. 26,000 – 30,000|
Remuneration and perks for the IES
Pay scale: Rs. 21,400-39,000 /- (per month), Actual salary: Rs. 30,000 /- (per month).
Other Facilities for IES Officer
Government provides the Quarters to the selected candidates as per their posting place as well as other facilities like gardener, guard, cook, servants for a very low rent also be given to the Officers
Salary which will be provided to the officers includes all the Dearness Allowance charge which is a cost of living adjustment allowance. The estimate of DA is a percentage of person basic salary to mitigate the crash of inflation on people.
Medical services also be given to the officers and occur a misshaping then a free medical allowances provided to An IES. In the medical facilities all expenses occur at the time of the treatment made payable by the government.
- Government cars
- Facilities of free electricity and telephone bills,
- All India travel pass
- City compensatory allowance
You May Also Check:
|UPSC Notification||IES Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Engineering Services Result||How To Prepare For IES Exam|
|IES Application Form||IES Answer Key|
|UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card||IES Previous Year Question Papers|