Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology has announced a notice about IIST Admission 2016. The institute provides a vibrant research atmosphere and offers doctoral and postdoctoral programmes. Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for admission to the Ph.D. Programme starting in January 2016, in the areas of Aerospace Engineering, Avionics, Earth and Space Sciences, Chemistry, Humanities, Mathematics and Physics. Candidates who are willing to take admission they must submitted the properly filled online application form on or before closing date that is 4th December 2015.
|Courses Offered||Ph.D. Programme|
|Last Dates To Apply Online||4th December 2015|
|End Date For Fee Submission||8th December 2015|
You can acquire entire detailed information about IIST Admission 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process and other details etc, which is supplied below in page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants with Master’s Degree in relevant discipline must have secured first class or equivalent in the Master’s degree.
- They must have pursued their Master’s degree on the basis of qualified GATE score. Applicants with MS in Engineering or equivalent from leading foreign Universities with outstanding academic record
- (or) MS by Research with outstanding academic record can be considered without GATE. Applicants with Integrated Masters degree (or Dual Degree) in Engg/Tech from IITs and IISc with minimum CGPA 9.0/10 can be considered without GATE.
Age Limits Details:
- Applicants should be below 28 years as on 30th November 2015. Age relaxation applicable as per Government Rules
- To SC / ST / Persons with disability (PWD) category candidates, relaxation in age will be given as per Government of India Orders.
- Applications will be received until 04th December 2015, only through on-line.
- From the eligible applicants, a short-listing will be done, taking into account their best GATE/NET scores as applicable. However the candidates are advised to enter
- Application fee is to the extent of Rs. 250/- per Department code (for SC/ST/PWD and Women – Rs.125/- per Department code).
- If the applicant is eligible and wishes to apply for more than one Department code, he/she has to submit the application and application fee for the respective Department codes separately. The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for IIST Admission
- First of all go to official website of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology that is www.iist.ac.in.
- Then hit on “Admission” tab and press “Postgraduate” link and again press “Online Application” button.
- Now, candidates must fill online application form with entire details and upload digital images of their documents and fill fee details and submit it.
- After filing online application form, get printout of it and keep it secure until admission process is not closed.
|Closing date for online submission of applications||04.12.2015|
|Last Date for Payment of application fee and uploading the chellan||08.12.2015|
|Display of shortlisted applicants for written test/interview in website||15.12.2015|
|Tentative Schedule of Interview||First week of January 2016|
|Display of selected applicants (for admission) in IIST website||11.01.2016|
Note: You may visit Official Link to know more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|