IIT JAM Result
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is going to be held by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi on 10-02-2019. After Conducting Examination, the authorities will declared IIT JAM Result 2019 on 20th March 2019. Candidates can check their IIT JAM Online Rank / IIT JAM Score Card on JOAPS Portal i.e. joaps.iitb.ac.in. IIT JAM Cut off marks will also be declared by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
IIT JAM Result
IIT JAM Admit Card – RELEASED
IIT JAM Admit Card has been released!! Those candidates who have applied for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) which is going to be held on 10-02-2019 can download their IIT JAM Hall Ticket now.
Steps to check IIT JAM Results:
Students who have successfully appeared in this examination and want to download jam.iitd.ac.in Result they can get it by following some simple steps….
- First of all contenders are required to visit official website of institution that is jam.iitd.ac.in.
- Secondly, candidates need to hit on “Candidates can view their JAM 2019 Results after logging on to the JOAPS Portal from 20 March, 2019.”Link to get their IIT JAM Result
- In continuation to the search of IIT JAM Results 2019, candidates will be redirected to “JAM Online Application Processing System” JOAPS Portal
- A dialog box will appear on next screen asking for candidates details like registration number, date of birth
- Candidates need to enter their Enrolment ID/Registration No. and password to avial IIT JAM Result 2019
- Once the details are correctly filled up candidates need to hit on IIT JAM Result search tab
- As a result, Joint Admission Test Results will be displayed on system screen.
- Aspirants need to check out the details available on Result of IIT JAM 2019
- Afterwards candidates need to download their JAM IIT Result 2019
- At last candidates are advised to not forget to take a printout of jam.iitd.ac.in Score Card for further reference.
Get Here>>IIT JAM Result 2019
No hardcopy of JAM 2019 score card will be sent to the qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from official website within specified period.
Instructions regarding JAM 2019 Result
- IIT Bombay has declared the IIT JAM Result 2019 on 20-March 2019 at official website only.
- All India Rank (AIR) of candidates qualify the IIT Joint admission test for admission in M.Sc. programme will be decided on the basis of their marks ion test
- For each test paper in JAM 2019, an AIR will be assigned to all the appeared candidates based on the performance.
- In case if candidates has taken participation in two different papers then the IIT JAM Result of that candidate will be declared separately for each paper with respective AIR and marks.
- The IIT JAM Score Card of qualified candidates will be available at official website from March 27, 2019, to July 31, 2019
- Candidates who will avail AIRs as per JAM 2019 result will be referred for admission to the PG Course in IITs or IISc Bangalore.
JAM Cutoff (Previous Year)
JAM Cut off Trends
Facts to know about Indian Institutes of Technology:
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are independent public engineering and management institutes of India. All IIT institutes have a general procedure of admission in any Graduate/Post Graduate programme.
And every year a big number of candidates appear in this examination. Indian Institute of Technology, Joint Admission Test is one of the entrance exam conducted by the IITs. This year Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is conducting this examination.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
IIT JAM Cut Off Marks 2018 (Expected):
|Sr. No.||Category||Minimum marks required in aggregate of subjects|
Purpose of Exam:
The main purpose of IIT’s to conduct this examination is to provide admission to the M.Sc., Integrated PhD Degree Programmes at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc-PhD Dual Degree Programme at IIT Bombay. Only those candidates who will declared qualified in JAM 2017 exam and satisfy the complete eligibility conditions will get the admission in relevant course at respective institute.
Candidates who will get clear IIT JAM Result 2019 become eligible for admission in M.Sc (Two years), M.Sc. Ph.D, Joint M.Sc. Ph.D, M.Sc.-M.Tech and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes in IITs or IISc Bangalore.
You May Read This: Ways to Get Right Study Loan
IIT JAM Important Dates:
|Admit Card Release||04-01-2019|
|Mock Test Available||10-01-2019|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||10-02-2019|
|Answer Key Release||25-02-2019|
|Rank & Merit List||05-04-2019|
|Score Card Release||05-04-2019|
|Admission Form Availability||11-04-2019 to 24-04-2019|
|Last Date for receipt|
of request for change of category
|Declaration of First|
|Announcement of Second|
|Announcement of Third|
and Final Admission List
|Admission Closes for IIT JAM 2019|
Candidates can check IIT JAM Result 2019 directly by go through this Official Link. Applicants may bookmark this page using CTRL+D. Students may also subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates about this concern. Candidates may also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest information regarding recruitments, admit cards, results, and many other details on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On