IIT Madras Admission
Recently, IIT Madras Admission 2019 Notification for M.Tech Course has been released online. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for IIT Madras M.Tech Admission 2019 by submitting the application form till the last date that is 10-04-2019.
Highlights of IIT Madras Admission 2019:
- Name of University: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Admission For: M.Tech
- Opening Date for IIT Madras Admission Apply Online: 06-03-2019
- IIT Madras Admission Last Date: 10-04-2019
- Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Admission
IIT Madras Admission Important Dates 2019:
|Events||IIT Madras Admission Dates|
|Commencement of IIT Madras Online Application Form||06-03-2019|
|IIT Madras Apply Online Last Date||10-04-2019|
|Suitability Test/Interview for Relevant Candidates||27-04-2019|
|Reporting for Admission||22-07-2019|
|Additional Round of Admissions for Vacant Seats||23-07-2019 and 24-07-2019|
|Photo session and workflow enrollment||25-07-2019|
|Orientation Programme, photo session and workflow enrollment||26-07-2019|
|Commencement of Classes||29-07-2019|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is IIT Madras Eligibility Criteria 2019?
GATE Qualified Candidates:
- Applicants must have qualified GATE 2019 entrance examination and should hold a valid GATE score. IIT Madras released the application form of GATE 2019 on August 31 and was available until October 3rd.
- Entrants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture from institutions approved by AICTE/Government or a Master’s degree in Chemistry/Life Science/ Mathematics/ Physics related subjects from institutions approved by UGC/Government.
- Or, candidates must have obtained their degrees through Distance education/ correspondence mode. Such candidates will have to attend suitability test or interview procedure.
- Aspirants currently in their final year of qualifying degree are also eligible to apply for admission if result is declared by July 15, 2019.
For IIT Graduates:
- Candidates applying for IIT Madras Admission Notification must have qualified B.Tech from any of the IITs.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum CGPA of 8.0 on scale of 10. For reserved category candidates, minimum CGPA required is 7.5 on scale of 10.
- These candidates can apply without GATE score.
IIT Madras Related Links:
|IIT Madras Information Brochure||Download PDF|
|IIT Madras Apply Online||Press Here|
|IIT Madras New Registration||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q- What is IIT Madras Application Fee?
|General/All Other categories||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST/Female Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
Q- How to Pay IIT Madras Application Fee?
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
Q- What is IIT Madras Admission Procedure?
- Applicants will be allotted seats on the basis of GATE score in the form of merit list prepared by admission authority.
- Candidate’s preferred choices will be taken into consideration while allotting seat in any programmes offered by the institute.
- Institute will conduct additional rounds of admissions tentatively in fourth week of July in case any seat is left vacant.
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Q- How to Fill IIT Madras Online Application Form?
- Logon to official website that is mtechspons.iitm.ac.in
- Use the link Create new account, User Login button on the first page to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password to fill IIT Madras Registration Form.
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab My Application Summary.
- There are 2 forms that you need to fill IIT Madras Application Form.
- Form linked as Edit Profile allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled Personal Details. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Form linked as Edit Academic details allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled Academic details. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Upload your passport size photograph along with IIT Madras Online Form.
- Then use the link Submit Application to choose a Department and the area you are applying for in that Department – one Department at a time.
- You can use the same link to apply to multiple Departments.
- Make payment of application fee
- Once you have completed all the steps above, you can click on the Application no to download the PDF file of your application form.
Get List Of: Education Loan Documents Required
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Admission 2019:
Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras for admission to M.Tech. Programme under Sponsorship Scheme without assistantship. IIT Madras Online Registration has been started.
The candidates can apply for the IIT M.Tech admission till 10-04-2019. Candidates must have qualified GATE entrance examination or should be an IIT graduate with a CGPA of 8.0. You need to subscribe our free email service to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Best Study Apps for Students|
|List of Scholarship||How To Find Online Study Material|