Indian Army Recruitment
Latest job notification titled as Indian Army Recruitment has been depicted. Organization has planned to conduct Walk In Interview/test to place talented personals for 600 Indian Army Civilian Vacancy. Applicants meeting eligibility criteria may apply for Indian Army Bharti Jobs as soon as possible. Willing aspirants who want to grasp this chance may apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Candidates are advised to carry below listed documents while appearing for walk-in-interview on 17-07-2017 to 19-07-2017. Go through eligibility criteria before applying for Indian Army vacancies. To attain additional information concerning Indian Army Recruitment 2017–2018, go through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Army Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Total No. of vacancies||600|
|Date of Interview||17-07-2017 to 19-07-2017|
Indian Army Vacancy:
|Post name||Total vacancies|
|Mates and Other Civilians||51|
- You must be 10th or 12th passed to apply for Indian Army Bharti Vacancy.
- Applying individual must be citizen of India or subject to Nepal or Bhutan.
- You should be medically fit and not suffer from any contagious disease.
- Besides this, you must have voter ID Card, Ration card, Adhar card/certificate from village Panchayat.
- Applying individual should not have undergone any imprisonment in police custody.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age of applying personal for Indian Army Jobs should be between 18-40 years as per Recruitment Notification.
Download Here: Indian Army Recruitment Notification
Pay Scale for Indian Army Civilian Jobs:
Selected personals for Indian Army Civilian Job will get listed amount of pay scale which includes all DA and other allowances. Besides this, you will also get other accommodation, conveyance, and ration and leave facilities as per Indian Army Notification.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Mates and Other Civilians||Rs.14,697/-|
Selection committee will conduct Test/Interview to select talented personals for aforesaid Vacancies.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Ways to fill Indian Army Application Form:
Eligible aspirants may apply for Indian Army Career by following listed steps.
- At first step, you may visit official portal of organization which is indianarmy.nic.in
- Scroll down the home page and hit on ‘More’ links available under ‘Notice’ section.
- From new page, choose suitable link concerning Indian Army Civilian Recruitment.
- Go through entire Indian Army Bharti Notification and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that download prescribed format of application and get print out of it.
- Put all necessary details in it.
- Attach the passport size photo along with relevant documents.
- You need to carry this form while appearing for Walk-in-interview.
Venue & Date:
|Place of Test/Interview||Poari village of Distt-Kinnaur(Army Camp Shongthong)|
|Time & Date of Interview||0800 Hours on 17-07-2017 to 19-07-2017 1700 hours|
Documents need to be carried while appearing for walk-in-interview:
- 10 colored Photographs
- Character certificate
- Birth and educational certificate
- Voter ID card, Ration card, Adhar card/certificate from village Panchayat in original along with photocopy duly attested.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
To gain additional facts about Indian Army Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|