Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army has asserted a latest job notification titled as Indian Army Recruitment. Applications through offline mode are invited by the organization for Open Bharti to various posts of Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant, MTS and others. Willing candidates who are interested in getting job in government sector may apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants may indicate their interest towards advertised vacancies by forwarding the filled application form on or before the last date that is specified below. Candidates are advised to send their applications at respective postal address as per the post they are applying for. You can comprehend the entire page for more information in concern of Indian Army Jobs provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Total No. of vacancies||229|
|Last date of receipt of Application||Check Below|
Vacancies in Indian Army and Required Qualification:
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk||09||12th class or its equivalent and Must qualify in typing test.|
|Material Assistant||08||Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline.|
|Trades Man Mate||137||Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent.|
|LDC||08||12th class pass and Typing speed of 35 WPM in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.|
|Material Assistant||42||Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline.|
|Cook||01||Matriculation pass or equivalent and Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.|
|Tradesman Mate||18||Matriculation or equivalent and Conversant with duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade.|
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Candidates should not be under 18 years and should not be more than 25 years of age for unreserved category, not exceeded 28 years of upper age for OBC category and not more than 30 years of age for SC / ST category candidates. Relaxation to other category aspirants is applicable according to the organization norms.
Get Here: Latest Defence Jobs
|Name of post||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs 19,900+ allowances|
|Material Assistant||Rs 29,200+ allowances|
|Trades Man Mate||Rs 18000+ allowances|
|LDC||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 GP|
|Material Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200 + 2800 GP|
|Cook||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 GP|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1800 GP|
Indian Army Recruitment Official Notice
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment:
- Applying candidates are first of all required to undergo through the screen test and candidates who will qualify the screening test will only be permitted to appear in the written examination. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis.
- Written test (Objective Type) will be bilingual both English & Hindi (for all posts).
- The selection will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicants in the Written Test only subject to qualifying in the Practical / Physical / Trade / Skill / Typing Test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Syllabus for written examination for above mentioned posts is as follows:
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours. (20 Minutes extra for VH candidates)|
Check These Preparation Tips:
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates may apply for Indian Army Career by filling the applications the application through online mode only by logging on to official website that is indianarmy.nic.in.
- Scroll down the home page and hit on ‘More’ link available under ‘Notice’ section.
- This will take you to the page having relevant links of notification.
- Now, candidate needs to select then appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the complete details regarding the applied post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that download prescribed format of application and get print out of it.
- Application must be filled strictly as per Performa given below the official notification (link given below) by furnishing all the details complete in all respect.
- Application must be forwarded by the candidate along with the required documents and with affixed recent passport size photograph at below given address.
- Candidates are required to attach all essential particulars along with application duly self-attested such as Certificate of experience in the related trade, Two passport size photographs, Education qualification certificate, Date of Birth certificate, Caste certificate, Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/- and other essentials.
- Application along with relevant documents needs to be sent through Ordinary / Registered / Speed Post before the below given last date.
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST of……………” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Dates and Postal Address:
|Name of post||Last date of receipt of Application||Postal Address|
|Lower Division Clerk||20-02-2017||The Commandant,|
18 Field Ammunition Depot,
C/O 56 APO, PIN-909718
|Trades Man Mate|
Last date for far-flung areas:
Pune – 411003 (Maharashtra)
Read Here: Indian Army Exam Syllabus
All those candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 may acquire other information by going through this Official Notification. Aspirants may keep visiting this page regularly to attain updated information regarding this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs Openings For Freshers||Jobs by Organization|
|Indian Army Salary||Employment News This Week Highlights|