Indian Army Recruitment
For filling up the 246 Engineering Graduates & Other Vacancy in the organization, Indian Army Recruitment Notification has been released. Those applicants who are concerned to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 must submit the application form before the last date.
Various Links Of Indian Army Jobs
|Indian Army Recruitment for Engineering Notification||Check Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment for Short Service|
Commission NCC (Spl)
|Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notification Official Link||Check Here|
|Indian Army Engineering Graduate Recruitment|
2019 Apply Online
|Indian Army Registration||Check Here|
|Indian Army Instruction To Apply||Check Here|
Overview of Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- Name of the Organization: Indian Army
- Name of the Course: Short Service Commission Technical Men – 53 and Short Service Commission Technical Women – 24/ NCC Special Entry Scheme
- Name of Indian Army Jobs: Engineering Graduates & Other Vacancy
- Number of Indian Army Vacancies: 246
- Last Date To Apply For Indian Army Recruitment: Check Below
- Course Start: October 2019
Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Do You Know About The Requirements Of Indian Army Recruitment For Engineering Graduates?
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline
- SSCW (Tech): BE/B.Tech in any Engineering
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders, the candidates should hold a Degree from any recognized university with at least 50 percent marks. At least two academic years served in the senior Division/Wing of NCC and hold at least ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, the candidates should hold a degree with at least 50 percent marks.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
- SSC (T) and SSCW (Tech): 20 to 27 Years
- Widow: 35 Years
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders: 19-25 Years
Which Posts Are Included In Indian Army Engineering Graduates Vacancies?
- NCC Special Entry Scheme 46th Course Vacancy: 55 (NCC MEN: 50 posts NCC Women: 5 posts)
- Indian Army Engineering Graduates Vacancies: 191
|Electrical/ Electronic Engineering||22||02||24|
|Computer Science Engineering||44||03||47|
|Electronics & telecom/|
Electronics & Communication engineering
|Electronics/ Opto Electronics Engineering||08||00||08|
|Architecture/ building Const.|
|SSC (W)(non Tech) (Non UPSC)||01||–||01|
|SSC (W) Tech||01||01|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Do You Know About Indian Army Recruitment Procedure?
Stage I: Shortlisting of Application
Stage II: SSB Interview Stage I
Stage III: SSB Interview Stage II
Stage IV: Medical Fitness
How Much Salary Would Be Paid To Appointed Candidates for Indian Army Recruitment for Engineering?
|Lieutenant||Level 10, Rs.56,100-1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B, Rs.61 ,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11, Rs.69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12 A, Rs.1,21 ,200- 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13, Rs.1,30,600 – 2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A, Rs.1,39,600- 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14, Rs.1,44,200- 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15, Rs.1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16, Rs.2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
Lieutenant General (NFSG)
|Level 17, Rs.2,25,000 (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18, Rs.2,50,000 (fixed)|
|Military Service Pay||Rs.15500/-p.m.|
|Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training||Rs.56100/-p.m.|
Under NCC Special Entry Scheme 46th Course, selected ones will get best stipend Rs 56,100 (during Training period) by the organization.
You Can Also Get: Upcoming Government Jobs
What Is Indian Army Physical Standard?
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
Height min 60kg
Height min 47kg
What Is The Process To Apply Online For Engineering Graduates Recruitment in Indian Army?
- Log on to the official portal of the organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Follow “Notification” link available at the middle of the home page.
- Hit on the link of PDF presented in front of “Short Service Commission Technical Men – 53” or “Short Service Commission Technical Women – 24” or “Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Men – 46” or “Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Women – 46”.
- Read the complete Indian Army Recruitment Notification and check requirements.
- Eligible candidates have to go for Apply Online and enter asked details for registration.
- Already registered candidates need to follow “Login” link.
- Afterwards you have to enter asked details in the format of Indian Army Application Form.
- Upload documents if required.
- Recheck the complete form and hit “submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Check More Related Links:
|Indian Army Exam Syllabus||Check Here|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Check Here|
|Indian Army Salary||Check Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Check Here|
|Indian Army Result||Check Here|
|Indian Army NCC Recruitment||Check Here|
|Indian Army SSC Recruitment||Check Here|
|Indian Army JAG Entry||Check Here|
|How to Join Army after Graduation||Check Here|
|Short Service Commission Technical Application Dates||23-01-2019 to 21-02-2019|
|Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Application Dates||09-01-2019 to 07-02-2019|
Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Candidates Interested in Indian army can apply for Latest 246 Engineering Graduates and other Vacancies advertisement. Before applying for any of the said posts must check out the eligibility terms and other essential terms for the same, so grab this opportunity and apply for Indian Army jobs by today only!
We have provided all the necessary details regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates have to enter the asked details in the format of Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Form.
To get more details regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2019, you need to hit the above mentioned Official Link. Apart from it, you may be updated with future updates regarding the same or others by subscribing our free email service.
Latest Recruitment On 05-02-2019
- Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 25-02-2019 & 28-02-2019
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: Within 30 days
- Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 16-02-2019 /06-03-2019
- Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 10-02-2019
- CMHO Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 15-02-2019