Indian Army Recruitment 2015
Indian Army has proclaimed a latest advertisement titled as Indian Army Recruitment 2015 for enrollment of suitable candidates for fill the vacant seats of 35 Fireman, Tradesman (Majdoor) and MTS posts. Eligible Applicants who are willing to apply for Indian Army Vacancy may fill the application form in prescribed format and send it within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
|Post name||Fireman, Tradesman (Majdoor) and MTS|
|No. of posts||35|
|Closing date||Within 21 days|
Our website that is recruitmentresult.com upgrades you with entire details concerning with Indian Army Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates etc. Before applying, Candidates must read all the conditions which are well customized below for you.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
Candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Army Jobs openings must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a repudiated university/institution.
- Applicant’s age limit should be lies between 18 to 25 years as on closing date. Relaxation in upper age limit is as follows:
|Category||Age (In Years)|
- Age limit for Meritorious Sports Persons should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for general and the relaxation in upper age limit is same as given above.
Pay scale of the selected aspirants will be Rs. 5200-20200/- along with different Grade Pay which is mention below:
|Name Of The Post||Grade Pay|
|Tradesman/Mazdoor And MTS||Rs. 1800/-|
- Selection committee may conduct written test and personal interview.
- Written test and interview will held at Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharashtra).
How to Apply For Indian Army Recruitment 2015:
- Contenders who are eligible for Indian army Fireman/MTS/tradesman Posts may download the application from official website which is indianarmy.nic.in
- Fill the application form appropriately as per the format with all information.
- Affix passport size photograph duly attested by gazetted officer on prescribed space.
- Attach attested photocopies of entire documents such as Education qualification, age proof, Caste certificate and any other relevant testimonials with the form and forward it to the below equipped address.
- Covering letter should be marked with “APPLICATION FOR POST OF _____ (SC / ST / OBC / GEN)” and affix postal stamp of Rs. 22/- on envelope.
Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot,
Pulgaon, Distt- Wardha
Closing Date of Submission of Application Form: within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Note: Read Official Advertisement, to obtain further details in regard of Indian Army Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|