Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army has transmitted a career notification about Indian Army Recruitment. Talented and hard working aspirants are invited to fill up 456 vacancies of Tradesman Mate, Fireman, Painter and Multi Tasking Staff. Job hunters who want to make career with Indian Army may go for Indian Army Recruitment 2016.
Aspirants may get complete details about Indian Army Jobs through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates should submit prescribed application form through proper channel till last date that tuned below. Interested candidates should go for joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment as soon as possible.
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|No Of Vacancies||456|
|Last date to apply||Within 21 days from date of publication of this advt.|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Tradesman Mate||428||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-|
|Fireman||24||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala)||02||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-|
Essential Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment:
Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification from the recognized School/ Board.
You Can Also Check:- 10th Pass Jobs
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Limit|
|01||UR||18 Year to 25 Years|
|02||OBC||18 Year to 28 Years|
|03||SC||18 Year to 30 Years|
|04||ESM||The age will be calculated by applying formula i.e. service rendered in Army / Navy /Air Force.|
|18 to 35||18 to 38||18 to 40|
|06||Sports Persons||18 to 30||18 to 33||18 to 35|
Physical Measurements for Fireman:
|Height without shoes||165 Cms (concession of 2.5 Cms shall be allowed for members of Schedule Tribes)|
|Chest (un expended)||81.5 Cms|
|Chest (Expended)||85 Cms|
Selection of applying candidates for Indian Army Vacancy will be done as per their performance in Physical Endurance Test / skill Test and written test.
Physical Endurance Test (Fireman):
(a) Run 1.6 Km in 6 Min
(b) Carrying a man of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 Meters within 96 Seconds.
(c) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump)
(d) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||The standard of questions will be of matriculations/ intermediate as applicable|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips, To Crack Written Exam Easily:-
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment:
- Applicants should visit the official site that is www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Follow ‘Notice’ section and press ‘more’ link.
- Now choose link for the post you want to apply.
- Read given details and download format of application form.
- Application should be attached along with copies of all required documents and certificates regarding qualification, age, category and date of birth etc.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ………………………”.
|Tradesman Mate||4 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Coy Location: Missamari|
|Ordnance Unit Saugor, Pin 909036, C/O 56 APO|
|33 Field Ammunition Depot, C/O 56 APO|
|Painter||33 Field Ammunition Depot, C/O 56 APO|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala)|
Last date to apply: Within 21 days from date of publication of this advt.
Note: Get other details about Indian Army Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Result||Indian Army Salary|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army has asserted a job notice as Indian Army Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited by the organization for filling up posts of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer). Willing candidates who are preparing to get job in government sector may apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may apply for advertised jobs by forwarding the filled application form on or before the last date that is specified below. Candidates are advised to comprehend complete details before applying.
|Name of the post||Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)|
|Number of posts||20|
|Online registration will be started from||08th May 2016|
|Last date for online registration||10th June 2016|
You can comprehend the entire page for more information in concern of Indian Army Jobs such as qualification required, age limit, pay scale and selection criteria, etc provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment:
Minimum educational qualification for appointment to the above said post that an individual musty possess is BA/B Com/B Sc/BE/B Tech with Mathematics, having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognized Board/University..
Candidates should not be under 20 years and should not be more than 25 years of age for Civilian Candidates and 28 years for Serving Combatants on Remusteration as on 01 Oct 2016. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates according to the organization norms.
Contenders who will be employed against this recruitment they will obtain salary in pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs.2800/- from organization.
Latest 15000 Defence Jobs:- Check Now
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment:
Applying candidates are first of all required to undergo through the screen test that will consist of physical fitness and medical test, and candidates who will qualify the screening test will only be permitted to appear in the written examination.
Tips & Tricks to Prepare for Written Exam:- Check Here
The written examination will comprise of two papers as follows:
|Paper||Max Marks/ Pass Marks||No. of Questions||Each Question carry Marks||Negative Marks for every wrong Answer|
|Paper-2 (Physics & Chemistry)||100/40||50||02||-0.5|
|Note: Candidate has to score min of 40 marks each in Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.|
You Can Also Check:- Maths Preparation Tips
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates may apply for Indian Army Career by filling the applications the application through online mode only by logging on to official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, candidate needs to check their eligibility for registration by filling the form that will be appeared on hitting “check eligibility” link visible on the home page.
- Then revisit the home page and hit on ‘Apply Online’ in JCO/ OR enrolment row (green colored). Fill the online registration form and this will open your profile.
- After this, hit on ‘Apply Online’ button and Fill Online Application Form completely.
- On submission of application form you will receive a Roll Number.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and can take the print out of the application form.
- Application must be filled strictly as per Performa given below the official notification (link given below) and must be forwarded by the candidate along with the required documents and with Affixed recent passport size photograph at below given address.
- Candidates are required to produce relevant documents, at the time of screening such as Character certificate, Domicile / Resident / Nativity certificate, Original Certificate from matriculation onward, detailed Mark Sheet of each year separately pertaining to Educational Qualification and NCC Certificate in original.
BEG and Centre, Roorkee
You Can Also Check:- More Jobs in Uttarakhand
- Screening of the candidates will be carried out from: 25-29 July 2016
- Written exam will be held on: 31 July 2016
- Medical Examination from: 07- 08 Aug 2016
- Online registration will be started from: 08th May 2016
- Last date for online registration: 10th June 2016
All those candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Army Vacancy may acquire other information by going through below mentioned Official Notification. Aspirants may keep visiting this page regularly to attain updated information regarding Indian Army Recruitment.