Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army has releases an advertisement regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2016 to fill up the 55 posts. Applications are invited from married/unmarried male and unmarried female candidates and Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Candidates interested in applying for various jobs can apply online from 21st July 2016 till the last date given below in table.
Interested applicants may check remaining details about Indian Army Jobs through the below part of this page. For this, you need to just scroll this page which is prepared by the team experts of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Army Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|No Of Vacancies||55|
|Last date to apply||18th August 2016|
Post Name & No of Vacancies:
NCC Special Entry Scheme Jobs
- NCC Male: 50
- NCC Female: 05
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants must have completed Graduation from the recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks and have serviced for at least two academic years in the senior division of NCC.
You Can Also Check:- More Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for Indian Army Posts:
The age of applicants must lie in between 19 years to 25 years as on 01 January 2017 that is candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 Jan 92 and not later than 01 Jan 98. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Selected candidates will be paid salary and other benefits according to rules of Indian Government.
Candidate’s selection for Indian Army Vacancy will be based on the following rounds which are conducted by the Indian Army Selection Board:
- Written Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
Check Here:-Latest Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders Only-
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Press on” Officers Entry Apply/Login” and then hit ‘Registration’ tab
- Fill the online registration form to register yourself.
- After getting registered, hit on ‘Apply Online’ link and Fill up the applications form without any mistakes and submit.
- Then you are required to take the print out of application
- Hard copy of application applicants duly signed with photograph affixed and self attested along with all required documents should be forwarded to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ Certificate has been issued.
- Candidate must retained one copy of the print out of application form for reference and carried to the SSB
Application should be submitted to- OC, NCC Unit
Read More: - Procedure To Fill Online Form
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel Only -
- Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties can download the format of Application Form available on Official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Completed application along with all documents must be send to address mentioned in below-
To Directorate General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry,
AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army)’ West Block III,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Find More Jobs in Delhi: Get Details
Dates to be noticed:
- Online Application starts from: 21st July 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 18th August 2016
- Last date to send the form: 22 August 2016
Note: Get other details about Indian Army Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|