Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Indian Army has publicized a notification as Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – 2015 for filling up 90 vacancies in the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course. Willing aspirants may fill online application form before 30-6-2014.
Indian Army offers 4 years Basic Military Training and Technical Training course and provides direct recruitment for Permanent Commission after successful completion of the course. Aspirants who want to grab this opportunity may apply online before 30th June 2014.
Below you can see the details regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – 2015 structured by the troupe of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Association:
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
No of Vacancies:
- Aspirants should have passed 12th with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Applicants should fulfill the required physical standards.
Age limit of candidates should be between 16½ to 19½ years
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of –
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
How to apply?
- Aspirants should visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Go to Officers menu from homepage
- Select how to apply and then online application from the list.
- Fill the form in a correct manner and submit it
- Now candidates should take two print outs of it.
- Aspirants are required to submit print out duly singed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted officer along with all the relevant documents/certificates to the Selection Centre
- Last date for apply: 30th June 2014
- Interview Date: Aug/Sept 2014 tentatively
Note: For more details candidates may visit Official Link
Indian Army Recruitment 2014
A Notification as Indian Army Recruitment 2014 has been publicized by Indian Army for 120th Technical Graduate Course (TGC). Eligible applicants may apply for the vacant seats in the Indian Army by filling the online application form.
Engineering Degree holder who are interested to join Indian Army they must grab this opportunity by applying through online process from 19 May 2014 to 18 June 2014.
The entire details about Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2014 like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization:
Total No of Vacancies:
Further details about Indian Army Recruitment 2014:
Post and Vacancy Details:
|S No||Engineering Streams||Vacancies|
|3||Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||05|
|4||Automobile /Workshop Technology||01|
|6||Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)||05|
|7||Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||08|
|8||Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics /Micro Electronics & Microwave||05|
|9||Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||02|
|10||Architecture/Building construction Technology||02|
|11||Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio-Medical Engg||02|
|13||Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg||01|
|14||Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production||02|
Applicants must have possessed an Engineering Degree from recognized University and should fulfill the required physical Standards.
Age limit of the contenders should be in between 20yeras to 27 years.
Selected aspirants will get a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-)
Shortlisted candidates will be called for:
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
How to Apply?
- To apply for this recruitment applicants must visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Must fill the online application form correctly and upload the scanned passport size photo and signature with the form and submit it.
- Take two print outs of it and candidates must carry the print out duly singed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted officer along with all the relevant documents to the Selection Centre.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 19th May 2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 18th June 2014
- Interview Date: Sep/Oct 2014 onwards
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Link.