Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army has asserted a job notice as Indian Army Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited by the organization for filling up posts of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer). Willing candidates who are preparing to get job in government sector may apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may apply for advertised jobs by forwarding the filled application form on or before the last date that is specified below. Candidates are advised to comprehend complete details before applying.
|Name of the post||Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)|
|Number of posts||20|
|Online registration will be started from||08th May 2016|
|Last date for online registration||10th June 2016|
You can comprehend the entire page for more information in concern of Indian Army Jobs such as qualification required, age limit, pay scale and selection criteria, etc provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment:
Minimum educational qualification for appointment to the above said post that an individual musty possess is BA/B Com/B Sc/BE/B Tech with Mathematics, having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognized Board/University..
Candidates should not be under 20 years and should not be more than 25 years of age for Civilian Candidates and 28 years for Serving Combatants on Remusteration as on 01 Oct 2016. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates according to the organization norms.
Contenders who will be employed against this recruitment they will obtain salary in pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs.2800/- from organization.
Latest 15000 Defence Jobs:- Check Now
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment:
Applying candidates are first of all required to undergo through the screen test that will consist of physical fitness and medical test, and candidates who will qualify the screening test will only be permitted to appear in the written examination.
Tips & Tricks to Prepare for Written Exam:- Check Here
The written examination will comprise of two papers as follows:
|Paper||Max Marks/ Pass Marks||No. of Questions||Each Question carry Marks||Negative Marks for every wrong Answer|
|Paper-2 (Physics & Chemistry)||100/40||50||02||-0.5|
|Note: Candidate has to score min of 40 marks each in Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.|
You Can Also Check:- Maths Preparation Tips
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates may apply for Indian Army Career by filling the applications the application through online mode only by logging on to official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, candidate needs to check their eligibility for registration by filling the form that will be appeared on hitting “check eligibility” link visible on the home page.
- Then revisit the home page and hit on ‘Apply Online’ in JCO/ OR enrolment row (green colored). Fill the online registration form and this will open your profile.
- After this, hit on ‘Apply Online’ button and Fill Online Application Form completely.
- On submission of application form you will receive a Roll Number.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and can take the print out of the application form.
- Application must be filled strictly as per Performa given below the official notification (link given below) and must be forwarded by the candidate along with the required documents and with Affixed recent passport size photograph at below given address.
- Candidates are required to produce relevant documents, at the time of screening such as Character certificate, Domicile / Resident / Nativity certificate, Original Certificate from matriculation onward, detailed Mark Sheet of each year separately pertaining to Educational Qualification and NCC Certificate in original.
BEG and Centre, Roorkee
You Can Also Check:- More Jobs in Uttarakhand
- Screening of the candidates will be carried out from: 25-29 July 2016
- Written exam will be held on: 31 July 2016
- Medical Examination from: 07- 08 Aug 2016
- Online registration will be started from: 08th May 2016
- Last date for online registration: 10th June 2016
All those candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Army Vacancy may acquire other information by going through below mentioned Official Notification. Aspirants may keep visiting this page regularly to attain updated information regarding Indian Army Recruitment.
Indian Army Recruitment Notice:- Download
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Result||Indian Army Salary|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Indian Army Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been depicted for Indian Army Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up the 102 vacancies of Fireman and Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor) post. Aspirants who want to make their career in this organization may apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016 by sending their application for earlier from the last date.
|Post Name||Fireman and Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)|
|Last date for receipt of application||Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (including the date of publication)|
Job hunters who are interested to apply for this recruitment must read below content regarding Indian Army vacancies 2016 such as post name, vacancy detail, minimum essential qualification, age limitation, salary detail, mode of selection, way to apply etc very carefully.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|02||Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||83|
Minimum Essential Qualification:
Candidates must have passed matriculation equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute pass Certificate from a recognized institute.
Also Check:- Current Jobs after 10th
Appointed Job hunters will get the goo amount of pay scale of Rs. 5, 200- 20,200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 1, 900/1, 8 00/- plus Allowance.
Mode of Selection for Indian Army Jobs:
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Physical Endurance / Physical measurements tests.
- The question papers of written test (objective type) will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi as under.
|Subject||No of question||Maximum Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||25||2 hour||The standard of question will be of matriculation/intermediate as applicable.|
Read this:- Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
- First of all job hunters require to logon official website of organization that is indianarmy.nic.in
- Then, go to the notice section which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit “Recruitment Of Civilians In 31 FAD” link and read complete detail carefully.
- After that, download the application form and fill it within proper manner.
- After filling the form, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
- Envelope should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________(CATEGORY________________)”
The photocopy of the following Documents/Certificates is to be attached along with application, duly self attested:
- Two Passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card/Call letter.
- Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application :-
- Education Qualification Certificate including Admit card & Marks sheet.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST) where applicable issued by appropriate auth.
To The Commandant,
31 FAD, PIN- 901320, C/O 99 APO
Date to be keeping In Mind:
Last date for receipt of application- Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (including the date of publication).
If you want to collect complete detail related to Indian Army Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.