Indian Army Recruitment 2014
Indian Army has disclosed a Recruitment Notification regarding 10+2 Technical entry courses. Well qualified candidates may apply for the 85 Posts for the Indian Army Recruitment 2014.
Those applicants are willing and have craze to join Indian Army, they can fill the application form as in the prescribed manner on or before the last date 29th November 2013 and submit online.
Recruitmentresult.com is revealed the entire details about this Notification such as eligibility criteria, age limitation, how to apply, important date etc.
Aspirants must check the below section for more info.
10+2 Technical entry course
Total Number of Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must possess 10+2 examination or its equivalent qualification with physics, chemistry, and mathematics from a recognized university/ board.
Age limit of the Aspirants neither below 16 ½ years and nor above 19 ½ years on the day of month in which the course will start.
Short listed candidates will be called for the Interview.
How to Apply?
- Those Aspirants who are applying for this Advertisement, they must fill the application form through online mode from the official website which is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Fill the required details properly and submit online.
- After successful submission of the form, candidates need to take two prints out copies of the form and also take the roll number sheet print out that will be generated by the system automatically.
- On the copy of the print out form, affixed photograph, Class 10th certificate, along with mark sheet attested by a gazette officer of central state govt. and original documents are to be carried to the selection centre by the applicants.
- Starting date: 22nd October 2013
- Last date: 29th November 2013
For more details candidates must visit the Official Website.