Inspire Scholarship is provided by Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology (DST) every year with the purpose of encouraging students in pursuing science intensive programs.
Eligible contenders who wish to get Inspire Fellowship Schemes they must apply by submitting Online Application prior to closing date stated below. Aspirants must go through the complete information before applying to Inspire Scholarship 2018.
Overview Of This Page:
Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research Scholarship scheme offers standing opportunity for pursuing Doctoral Research at any recognized University or Institute in India, same as National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified candidates.
Applications are invited from INSPIRE Scholars after completion of their PG degree in Science areas. So, check this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for getting more details about Inspire 2018 Scholarship.
Inspire Scholarship Scheme:
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEATS)
- Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC)
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility:
Following are the DST Inspire Fellowship Eligibility criteria, must have a glance….
- INSPIRE Scholar having secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S./ M.Sc.
- 1st Rank Holder in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions in India.
- Similarly, 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply.
- 1st Rank should be of obtained in minimum batch size of 10 students in that university level examination with minimum aggregate of 60% marks of the entire course/ program.
- These students shall also be eligible for admission to pursue full time research, leading to Ph.D. in any Indian University/ National Institute/ National Laboratories in India.
Check Out: List of Scholarship in India
Contenders, who are applying for the Inspire Fellowship, they must be in between 20 years of age to 32 years of age. And, if there is any relaxation provided by the organization, they will be given to the reserved category candidates.
Download PDF: Inspire Scholarship Brochure
Amount, Number & Duration Of Fellowship:
- Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) offers 10,000 Inspire Fellowship Amount every year @ Rs.80,000/- each for undertaking Bachelor and Masters level education in the Natural & Basic sciences.
- Those, who’re required to do a research project in any recognized research center in India, will get Rs. 20,000 as Inspire Fellowship Amount Per Month.
- Further continuation of the fellowship is subject to educational performance where you require submitting your progress report to the committee each year.
- Inspire Scholarship shall not be available at M.Sc. or M.Phil. orM.Tech. level while pursing in any such Integrated M.Sc – PhD/ M.Phil – PhD/ M.Tech – PhD courses.
Download PDF – INSPIRE Fellowship Guidelines
Short Term Research Internship:
- DST Inspire Fellowship 2018 is given to the candidates for pursuing short-term Research Internship activities at any national or international Laboratory/ University/ Institute.
- This Internship can be up to a maximum period of 18 months either in one or multiple slots during 5 years of scholarship term.
Inspire Scholarship Selection Procedure:
Selection of the candidates for this scheme shall be made on the basis of screening of eligible applications by an Internal Committee, followed by final selection through an Expert Committee. It is expected to be completed within 6 months from the last date of submission of application.
Download PDF – Frequently Asked Questions Under INSPIRE Fellowship
How to fill Inspire Scholarship Form?
- Aspirants need to visit official website of organization that is www.online-inspire.gov.in.
- On homepage, hit the link of “DST Inspire Fellowship 2018 Notification” and ensure your eligibility for Inspire Fellowship 2018.
- Follow, ‘Sign In’ section from right hand side of home page and select link ‘Register here’ link.
- Now, you have to fill the registration link with required information and after that use Inspire Fellowship Login credentials and login to your account.
- Fill the details in the online application form correctly and submit the form.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled up application or application with lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected.
- Upload your passport size photo and scan copies of documents in concern to qualification.
- Take the hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Apply Online – Inspire Scholarship Registration Form
- Class XII Mark Sheets
- Class X Mark Sheet/Certificate (for proof of date of birth)
- Endorsement Certificate as per the prescribed format, signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University
- Eligibility Note/Advisory Note (if provided by the State/Central Board)
- Certificate specifying Rank or Award
Inspire Scholarship 2018 Important Dates:
- Online application available From: September 2018
- Last date to apply: October 2018
For more details about Inspire Scholarship 2018, you may visit this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web portal for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Apply Scholarship|
|How to Get Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Top Colleges in India||Education Loans for Students|