Department of Science and Technology started INSPIRE Scholarship 2020 registration process. Interested and eligible candidates can apply @online-inspire.gov.in for INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE) from 01-11-2020 to 31-12-2020 by submitting fill the INSPIRE Scholarship application form.
INSPIRE SHE Scholarship: Highlights
|Providing Authority||Ministry of Science & Technology|
|Application Form Filling Start Date||01-11-2020|
|Last Date of Filling Application Form||31-12-2020|
|Scholarship Amount||60,000 per year|
INSPIRE Scholarship Scheme
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talents for Science (SEATS)
- Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC).
Get Details: Scholarships In India
What is the Eligibility Criteria for INSPIRE Scholarship?
- Candidate should have passed class 12th.
- Age of candidate should be between 17-22 years to apply against INSPIRE SHE Scholarship 2020.
- He/ She should be pursuing B.Sc. or 5-year M.Sc from a recognized institution in Natural/ Basic Science in India.
- INSPIRE is open to the students of IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS, Top 10000 rank students in JEE Advanced.
- Scholars of KVPY, NTSE, Olympiad toppers, JBNSTS who are choosing B.Sc and M.Sc as higher studies can apply for this scholarship.
- Student availing any other scholarship cannot apply for this scholarship.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
INSPIRE Scholarship Amount
|S. No.||Scholarship Amount|
|1.||INR 80,000 to selected student|
|2.||An annual scholarship of INR 60,000|
@ INR 5000 per month
|3.||INR 20,000 every year for undertaking|
the mandatory summer research project
Selection procedure for INSPIRE Latest Scholarship
Selection against INSPIRE Award Scholarship will be done through contender’s performance in Board Examinations/ performance in any of the specified Competitive Examinations/ recipient of various scholarships and medals.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
How to Apply for INSPIRE Scholarship 2020?
Follow the mentioned below steps and apply against Scholarship for Higher Education 2020:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.online-inspire.gov.in
- Then check “Announcement” section provided at the left side of the home page.
- Hit “Scholarship” option from the drop down list and select the suitable link.
- Read the details about INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) there and check Sign in section.
- Select “New User Registration” option and fill the correct details.
- You will receive Login ID and password.
- Enter the ID and password and select “Sign In” button.
- Fill INSPIRE Scholarship Online Form with required details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Check INSPIRE Scholarship Status and hit the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of INSPIRE Scholarship Form for further use.
Do You Know: Scholarship for Engg Students
Important Documents for INSPIRE Higher Education Scholarship
|Name of Document|
|Applicant’s passport size photograph|
|Community/caste certificate in case theapplicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST category|
|Eligibility note or advisory note if provided by theState/Central Board|
|Class 12th mark sheet|
|Class 10th mark sheet or certificate(for proof of Date of Birth)|
|Certificate specifying rank/award in JEE(Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE /International Olympic Medallists(if the candidate is eligible under this criterion)|
|Endorsement Form signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University|
|First page of applicant’s SBI bank passbook|
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
INSPIRE Scholarship Renewal
Candidates who are availing the INSPIRE SHE Scholarship, have to fill the INSPIRE Scholarship 2020 Renewal Application Form to renew their scholarship. Scholarship Continuation depends on the candidate’s performance in the university conducted examination.
INSPIRE Scholarship Important Dates
|INSPIRE Scholarship application form starts||01-11-2020|
|INSPIRE application form last date||31-12-2020|
|Release of list of shortlisted candidates||April/May 2020|
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education
INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) aims to provide scholarship to meritorious students who are pursuing bachelor’s and master’s courses in Natural and Basic Sciences. Every year more than 10,000 scholarship are given by Department of Science and Technology (DST).
Eligible Course For Inspire Scholarship 2020:
INSPIRE Scholarship Registration
Candidates can fill the INSPIRE Scholarship form on the official portal of INSPIRE. Last date to fill the INSPIRE Online form is 31-December 2020. Selected candidates under INSPIRE 2020 Scholarship will get INR 80,000 annually for pursuing any subject of Natural or Basic Sciences.
Check here: INSPIRE scholarship 2020 Details
Inspire Percentage Cut off Marks:
|Boards Name||XII For 2017|
Check Out: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
FAQ’S (Most Asked questions)
Q-1: When should I apply for INSPIRE SHE?
Ans: After completing your 12th class, you should apply for SHE in the year you wish to enroll in BSc, BS, Int. MSc/MS degrees, in Natural and Basic Sciences.
Q-2: How can I apply for the INSPIRE scholarship?
Ans: Applicants have to apply online for SHE scholarship through the online portal of INSPIRE.
Q-3: What should the applicant do if he/she gets selected but has not received the offer letter?
Ans: If you get selected for the scholarship, then login to the online portal of INSPIRE where you will find the offer letter.
Q-4: When can I expect to be intimated about the selection for SHE scholarship?
Ans: The selection process usually takes a period of at least four months due to the large volume of applications.
Read Here: How To Crack Engineering Exams
For more information and updates about the INSPIRE Scholarship 2020, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|