IOCL Recruitment 2014
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has publicized an advertisement as IOCL Recruitment 2014 for the Engineer Jobs. Applicant who is interested in IOCL Vacancies can apply online in respect of this advertisement.
Candidate can fill upIOCL application formin prescribed form and submit it before the last date i.e.10, September 2014.
Candidates can get more information of IOCL Jobs such as post name, no of post, qualification, salary, how to apply etc which is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Type of Announcement
IOCL Recruitment 2014
Post Name, No of Post and Qualification
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Jr. EnggAsstt-IV (Production)||62||3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering, BSc (Physics, Mathematic & Chemistry|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M)||21||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering,|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M)||11||3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Mechanical Maintenance)||12||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Matric with 2 years ITI|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Instrumentation Maintenance)||7||3 years Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics|
Applicants who are going to apply for these vacancies must have minimum age 18 year and maximum age 26 years. Relaxation is given according to the rules of government.
Selected aspirants will get Rs.11, 900-32,000/-
Candidates of OBC & General categories are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.150/- in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945)
Appliers will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Test
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants should visit the site e www.paradiprefinery.in.
- Then select E-Recruitment.
- Then press on line form.
- Fill all the required information and press next.
- Candidate must take print out of online application.
- Applier must attach photo and put his signature on the application.
- Application should be sent along with required document in support of their qualification and fee slip.
- Application must be sent by post at the address given below:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Paradip Refinery Project,
Post Box No. 145,
General Post Office (GPO),
- Last date of Online Application Form: 10-09- 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Online Application Form: 20-09-2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more information you can visit Official Notification.