IOCL Recruitment 2019
Online Applications are invited from bright & energetic persons of Indian Nationality for Jr. Engg Assistant/Apprentices and Other Posts. Through IOCL Recruitment, this association wants to fill 86 vacancies. Willing candidates can apply for IOCL Vacancy by submitting IOCL Application Form till the last date.
Highlights of IOCL Notification 2019:
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Posts||Jr. Engg Assistant/Consultant/ Apprentices|
|IOCL Apprentices Vacancy||86|
|IOCL Non-Executive Apply Online Last Date||02-07-2019|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application for Non-Executive||10-07-2019|
|IOCL Non-Executive Written Test Date||July, 2019|
|IOCL Consultant Recruitment Last Date||25-06-2019|
|Last Date for IOCL Apply Online for Apprentices||24-06-2019|
|IOCL Admit Card Date for Apprentices||05-07-2019 to 21-07-2019|
|IOCL Apprentices Exam Date||21-07-2019|
IOCL Vacancy Distribution:
|Junior Engineering Assistant||17|
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst||01|
|Junior Materials Assistant||01|
|Junior Nursing Assistant-IV||02|
What Qualification is Needed to Apply for IOCL Jobs?
For IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment:
- Candidates should possess Diploma / B.Sc / B.Sc. (Nursing) in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute according to post.
- Regular full time ITI (Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall also be considered for IOCL Recruitment.
For IOCL Consultant Recruitment:
- The candidate should have BE, B.Tech, M.Tech or equivalent in Textile, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, and Petrochemical/Polymer from a reputed & recognized.
- He should have at least 25 years working experience in Polyester / Textile Industry in India or abroad.
For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Contenders should possess three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in in any disciplines of Engineering
- Applicants must have 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category) for IOCL Recruitment Notification.
Check Latest: Diploma Jobs 2019
What is Minimum & Maximum Age Limit?
For IndianOil Non-Executive Recruitment:
Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS category candidates for IOCL Recruitment.
For IndianOil Consultant Recruitment:
Age of applicants should not be more than 65 years as on 30.06.2019. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms for IndianOil Recruitment 2019.
For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years as on 31.05.2019. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them for IOCL Notification.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 PDF & Apply Online:
|IOCL Jr. Engg Assistant (Non-Executive) Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|IOCL Jr. Engg Assistant Apply Online||Apply Now|
|IOCL Consultant Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|IOCL Consultant Application Form||Download Here|
|IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification for Apprentices||Download PDF|
|IOCL Existing Registration for Apprentices||Press Here|
|IOCL New Registration for Apprentices||Hit Here|
|IOCL Official Website||Get Here|
What is IOCL Salary Structure?
- For Non-Executive: Candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre revised) for IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment.
- Apprentice will be paid a monthly consolidated stipend as 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations with an additional amount of Rs. 2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses for IOCL Recruitment Pipeline Division 2019 for Apprentice.
- Impressive salary will be provided for selected candidates against Consultant Post.
Choose From Here: Best State Wise Government Jobs
What is IOCL 2019 Recruitment Process?
For Non-Executive: The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
For Consultant (Textile): Applicants will be shortlisted for interview based on relevance of their experience and educational qualification. Shortlisted applicants, called for interview, will be reimbursed economy class air-fare based on submission of tickets for attending the interview .
For Apprentice: Selection will be done on basis of Written Exam and Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option for IOCL Recruitment Advertisement.
What is New in IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern 2019?
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100.
- Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment.
- From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours
How to Fill IOCL Online Application Form for Non-Executive Post?
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link that is www.iocrefrecruit.in
- On home page of official site follow “Latest Job Openings” link.
- Now follow and hit appropriate link to fill IOCL Barauni Online Application Form.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill the IOCL Barauni Online Form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application and make payment of fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of IOCL Barauni Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience and submit it to below mentioned address
To, Dy. General Manager (HR),
Barauni Refinery, P.O
Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114
How to Fill IOCL Online Application Form for Apprentice?
- For IOCL Recruitment Apply Online, candidates first visit the official website that is plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- Then hit on “Press Here for Active Openings” tab for IOCL Apply Online.
- Select “Engagement of Apprentices in Pipelines Division under The Apprentices Act, 1961 (Adv No. : PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2019(1) Dated 24.05.2019)”.
- Read IOCL Advertisement carefully.
- For registration hit on “Register Now” button and fill the required details against IOCL Recruitment.
- Once you submit you will be redirected to page where your registration no. will be displayed and other important instruction for filling application.
- For complete submission of IOCL Online Form log in into the system with your credentials and complete the part two process of application submission.
- You can Validate and Save your application by hitting on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in IOCL Recruitment Notice.
- Hit on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire IOCL Application Form before Final Submit against IOCL Recruitment 2019 Without GATE.
Other Links related to IOCL:
|IOCL Admit Card||Check Here|
|IOCL Scholarship||Check Here|
|IOCL Syllabus||Check Here|
|IOCL Results||Check Here|
|IOCL Salary||Check Here|
How to Download IOCL Application Form for Consultant?
- Applicants must visit the official website of organization that is www.iocl.com
- On home page of the website candidates have to look for option “Careers” section available at the bottom of page and hit on “Latest Job Openings” link.
- Now candidates have to select the “Excellent Opportunity in IndianOil for Consultant (Textile)” link.
- Then follow “Application Form: Consultant (Textile)” and “PDF” tab.
- Most recent passport size photograph may be pasted at the bio-data form
- Duly filled in bio-data form, along with proof towards date of birth, educational qualification and also experience is required to be scanned as pdf file.
- Forward all the above documents through e-mail
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
FAQs Related to IOCL Recruitment
Q1: What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc.
- So, if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night for against IOCL Recruitment.
Q2: How do I know that my application is registered?
- Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after hitting the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and important instruction.
- Password will be sent to your registered mail id and mobile no.
- If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download against IOCL Recruitment Admit Card.
Read Here: How To Fill Online Application Form
Q3: How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application against IOCL Recruitment.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Division Wise:
Indian Oil Corporation has displayed job notice titled as IOCL Recruitment for posts of Non-Executive/ Apprentices (Mechanical / Electrical / Civil) and Consultant. Candidates can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment by filling the online form or submitting the form.
Aspirants must submit their online application forms till the last date after which the application link will be deactivated. Moreover, keep visiting our webpage to get latest updates on IOCL Vacancies / Indian Oil Corporation Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|