Indian Oil Corporation Limited has unfolded a vacancy notification regarding IOCL Recruitment 2016. Corporation is keen to appoint eligible candidates for filling up Engineering Assistant / Technical Attendant Posts in various locations of Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL). For this concern , corporation has invited applications, so candidates who wish to empanel this government organization may apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment. We’ll keep posting more information related to IOCL Recruitment 2017, so remain in touch with this web portal frequently.
Willing contenders who are successfully satisfying the requisite eligibility norms may forward their applications duly filled in prescribed format through proper channel before last date stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Corporation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Number of posts||13|
|Last date for receipt of applications||19th September 2016|
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): 03
- Engineering Assistant (T&I): 03
- Technical Attendant-I: 07
- Candidates applying for Engineering Assistant posts must have Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in related field of disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Those who are willing to apply for Technical Attendant-I post should be Matriculation / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades.
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Limitation of Age for IOCL Job:
Maximum age limit of candidates should be 26 years as on 20th August 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives/ Government Guidelines as applicable.
Application Fee for IOCL Jobs:
Appliers need to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as application fee through crossed Demand Draft in favour of ”INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (PIPELINES DIVISION)” payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch (Branch Code No. 8706) should be enclosed along with application form.
Check Here: Latest PSU Jobs
Selected candidates for Engineering Assistant posts will be paid an amount of salary that is of Rs. 11900- 32000/-per month whereas aspirants applying for Technical Attendant-I post will receive the amount of Rs. 10500- 24500/- per month which will be offered by Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment
Engagement of deserving candidates will be done based on candidate’s performance in written test and trade test followed by Interview. Marks distribution of subjects will be as follows.
- Written Test: 60 marks
- Trade Test: 25 marks
- Personal Interview: 15 marks
Written Exam shall consist of total 120 objective type questions out of which 80 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and 40 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English/Hindi, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
Basic Engineering items / tools & instruments used in Engineering / ITI shall be displayed during Trade Test and the short-listed candidates will be asked to identify these tools.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Steps to fill IOCL Application Form:
- Candidates may apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment through official site of organization of IOCL that is www.iocl.com
- On the home page follow ‘Career Tab’ and hit “Latest Jobs Openings” link.
- Choose proper link for which you want to apply.
- Before applying, candidates are required to read instructions carefully.
- Candidates should forward their filled and duly signed application in prescribed Performa available on Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Applicants must attach self attested Xerox copies of all related certificates / testimonials failing which the applications are likely to be discarded.
- Applications completed in all aspects must be forwarded as per the directives of concerned authority through post only.
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division),
Northern Region Pipelines,
Post Box No. 56, G.P.O.,
Latest Jobs in Haryana: Check Here
Important Date to Be Kept In Mind:
Last date for receipt of applications: 19th September 2016
Tentative Dates for Selection Process:
|List of candidates eligible for Written Test will be displayed||17.10.2016|
|Written Test||20.11.2016 (Sunday)|
|Personal Interview||22.11.2016 / 23.11.2016|
For getting more info on IOCL Career, you can check the Official Notification. We will keep update this page, with latest details related to IOCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017, so fascinated candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates related to this employment notification from this web portal.
IOCL Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IOCL Placement Papers||IOCL Admit Card|
|IOCL Scholarship||IOCL Results|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Current Affairs Updates|