Indian Oil Corporation Limited has professed a vacancy notification regarding IOCL Recruitment. Online applications are invited by organization from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancy of Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production). Job hunters who are interested and want to fill these vacancies under this organization must apply now for IOCL Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Eligible candidates may provide their interest for IOCL Vacancy by filling online application form on or before the last date which is given below in this page. Willing contenders may submit application in correct manner after ensuring that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Last date for submission of filled in online application||27-03-2017|
Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production): 20
Aspirant willing to apply must have attained 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Willing contenders should have Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger etc.
Download PDF: IOCL Recruitment Official Notification
Selected candidates will be getting an expressive amount of salary that is Rs. 11,900-32,000/- per month from Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Application Fees for IOCL Careers:
General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) by way of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945), the number/details of which are required to be furnished in the on-line Application Form.
Check Now: IOCL Placement Papers
Age limit / Relaxation for IOCL Jobs:
- Minimum 18 year and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General and OBC candidates.
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC / ST candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Get Here: Latest PSU Jobs
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories considered against reserved positions.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Process to Apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- Appliers need to follow the ‘Indian Oil for Careers’ link available at the bottom of the home page of the official site that is www.iocl.com.
- Further select ‘latest job openings’ link, this will open the page containing all the available vacancy on your computer screen.
- Now choose appropriate link as “Requirement for Jr. Engg Asstt –IV (Production) at Paradip Refinery- Advertisement No. PDR / HR / 01 / Rectt-17 dated 01-03-2017 blinker” from the list on the appeared page.
- Read complete details regarding the post and Fill Online Application Form with required details in correct manner.
- Upload all the scanned images such as pass port size recent photograph and signature.
- Lastly, press ‘submit’ tab and retain a copy of application form and submit it at the address as stated below.
- The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form including demand draft (if applicable) with name, address, post code & Application No. written on the reverse of the DD is required to be sent by ordinary post before the last date.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Paradip Refinery, Post Box No. 145,
General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Orissa
- Starting date for filling application form: 07-03-2017
- Last date for submission of filled in online application: 27-03-2017
- End date for receipt of Printout of online application: 05-04-2017
You may go through Official Notification Link for getting other details about IOCL Recruitment 2017. You may bookmark this page using Control+D to fetch latest info on this recruitment notification, so keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Check Below Given Links, To Get Other Job Options: