Indian Oil Corporation Limited has broadcasted a latest job notification for IOCL Recruitment. IOCL is inviting application forms for filling up the Non-Executives cadre in Grade IV post from Indian Nationals having successfully completed their Apprenticeship Training from Haldia Refinery for the various disciplines. So, job seekers who want to build up their career in this organization may appear for the Walk-in Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment 2016 on below mentioned schedule.
|Post Name||Non-Executives cadre in Grade IV|
|Date for Walk-in Selection Process||27th February 2016|
Applying candidates can get more info about IOCL Recruitment such as post name, age limit, educational qualification, selection mode, salary detail, how to apply and other useful information which is prepared for your benefit and easiness by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Post:
Non-Executives cadre in Grade IV in
- Boiler Attendant
- Age of the aspirants (Unreserved category candidates) should not be less than 18 years and maximum 26 years for.
- Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation to the extent of apprenticeship training completed at Haldia Refinery shall also be given to candidates of all categories, in addition to age relaxation otherwise applicable for SC/ST/OBC.
Scale of Pay:
Job hunters who will be appointed for above mentioned post will get the impressive pay scale of Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/- which will be offered by the organization.
Selection Methodology for www.iocl.com Jobs:
Selection would be based on Written Test of 3 hours duration followed by Skill/ Proficiency / Physical Test.
Procedure to Apply for IOCL Recruitment:
All the eligible candidates who have earlier completed their apprenticeship training from Haldia Refinery are required to appear on the below time, date & venue with Originals & attested photocopies of all marksheets of the qualifications from Matriculation onwards, Apprenticeship completion Certificate in relevant trade issued by Haldia Refinery, Latest Caste Certificate in such prescribed Performa applicable across India, Proof of Age (Matriculation marksheet/certificate etc), two passport size color photographs, and any other relevant testimonials, documents, proof & certificates.
At Training Centre,
Haldia Oil Refinery,
- Date for Walk-in Selection Process- 27th February 2016 (Saturday)
- Reporting Time- At 08: 30 AM
You can check Official Notification for more detail against IOCL Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IOCL Admit Card||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Scholarship||Free Job Updates|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
A newest job notification has been promulgated as IOCL Recruitment. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertakings wants to hire contenders for the vacant positions of Security Chief for the security and surveillance of the Pipelines in the State of Bihar/Jharkhand. Those who have required eligibility criteria and willing to apply for this current opening they may apply against IOCL Recruitment 2016 by submitting their applications through proper channel on or before the last date that is well mentioned below part of this page.
|Name Of The Post||Security Chief|
|Last Date To Apply||18th February 2016|
Interested to apply candidates may get the rest information about IOCL Recruitment 2016 like Vacancies Details, Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode of Payment Selection Process, Salary Details, important dates and Applying Process etc is well mention on this page provided you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Keen aspirants should have retired from the Police services from the State of Jharkhand/ Bihar on or after 31st March 2014 at the rank not less than Deputy Superintendent of Police. Preference will be given to the candidates having legal background, experience of working in Intelligence and crime control.
Successfully recruited aspirants will be paid impressive and satisfying salary per month from Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Company may also offer other allowances to the deserving candidates as per its rules.
Engagement of applying contenders will be based on performance in written examination & Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment?
- Appliers who want to apply against this recruitment they need to fill an application in prescribed format.
- To download the application form contenders have to visit the official website that is www.iocl.com
- Now applicants have to go to the ‘Indian Oil for Careers’ section and choose ‘Latest Job Openings’ link.
- By pressing the above said link an instructions page will be opened having application form in prescribed format.
- After reading all the instructions carefully take a printout of application form and fill it properly with correct details.
- Contenders need to attach Xerox copies of all the testimonials along with the application form and Paste Your Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Duly filled application should be sent to the address mentioned below…
Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division),
Barauni – Kanpur Pipeline, PO: Barauni Oil Refinery,
Begusarai – 851 114, (Bihar)
Last date to send application: 18th February 2016
Applicants can attain other information for IOCL Recruitment 2016 by reading this official notification. Aspirants can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D and stay in touch with our web portal for more info in this concern.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has depicted an employment advertisement of IOCL Recruitment. Prescribed application forms are invited against Non Executives Posts. Applicants who desire to make their career in IOCL they must grab the job opportunity by applying against IOCL Recruitment 2016. Eligible applicants may submit their application in prescribed format on or before end date that is represented below.
|Position Name||Non Executives Posts|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Form||26th February 2016|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is unfolding complete information regarding IOCL Recruitment 2016. Before applying against these jobs openings candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria which are mentioned below in well structured way.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||08|
|2||Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities)||04|
|3||Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)||03|
|4||Jr. Materials Assistant-IV||01|
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Required Qualification||Salary Scale|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||Three Years regular full time Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering/ B.Sc degree in Math/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry or equivalent||Rs. 11900/- to Rs.32000/-|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities)||Three Years regular full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent||Rs. 11900/- to Rs.32000/-|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)||Three Years regular full time Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering or equivalent||Rs. 11900/- to Rs.32000/-|
|Jr. Materials Assistant-IV||Three Years regular full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering||Rs. 11900/- to Rs.32000/-|
Contenders’ age should reside in between 18 years to 26 years as on 01st January, 2016.
Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category such as:
- General/OBC categories candidates are required to submit an amount of Rs. 100/- as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Digboi Branch. (IFSC Code: SBIN0006000) along with the application.
- SC/ST/PWD categories candidates’ are exempted to pay any amount of application fee
Selection of eligible and talented contenders will be based on performance in Written examination & Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
How to apply for IOCL Vacancy:
- Applicants who are willing to grab this job opportunity may typed Applications as per the prescribed format along with the Demand Draft (As applicable) as given with the advertisement ,supported by self attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste/category etc.)
- Envelope containing an application form should be super scribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope and forward to the address given below
- Applications form received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
To Chief Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD), DIGBOI – 786171
Important dates to keep in Mind:
Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 26th February 2016
You may check this Official Advertisement to get other relevant details about IOCL Recruitment 2016.