Indian Oil Corporation Limited is looking for energetic and dedicated Legal professionals for the Post of Law Officers. Willing candidates can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form till the last date that is 02nd August 2019. Complete details regarding IOCL Recruitment Through CLAT 2019 are given below.
Highlights of IOCL 2019 Recruitment:
- Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Name of Posts: Law Officers
- Last Date to IOCL Apply Online: 02-08-2019
- Official Website: www.iocl.com
IOCL Vacancy Name:
Experienced Law Officers
What Qualification is Needed to Apply for IOCL Jobs?
- Candidates should hold a Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent.
- Candidates holding 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) is also eligible to apply against IOCL Law Officer Recruitment 2019. Candidates should have experience of working in various areas.
What is Maximum Age Limit?
Maximum age limit for General/EWSs candidates is 33 years as on 30th June, 2019. Age relaxation available to different category of candidates will be as under for IOCL Recruitment:
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (NCL)||3 Years|
|Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs)||5 Years|
What is IOCL Salary Structure?
Applicants recruited as Law Officers in Grade “B” will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 70,000/-per month. In addition, the selected applicants will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
What is Application Fee?
Candidates need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil separately.
IOCL 2019 Recruitment Notification & Apply Link:
|IOCL Law Officer Through CLAT Recruitment||Download PDF|
|IOCL Apply Online||Press Here|
|Forgot Registration No||Press Here|
|Other Related Links|
|IOCL Admit Card||Check Here|
|IOCL Scholarship||Check Here|
|IOCL Syllabus||Check Here|
|IOCL Results||Check Here|
|IOCL Salary||Check Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
What is IOCL 2019 Recruitment Process?
- Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2019.
- Final selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT).
- Final Merit will be prepared based on CLAT-2019 score and scores obtained by the candidates in GD/GT and PI all taken together.
How to Fill IOCL Online Application Form?
- For IOCL Recruitment Apply Online, applicants first visit the official link that is www.iocl.com/
- Go to “Career” section and hit “Latest Job Openings” link.
- Select “Application Module for Recruitment of Experienced Law Officers through Common Law Admission Teat (CLAT)- 2019” and hit “Press Here to Apply Online” tab.
- Then on next page, press “Apply Online” tab
- IOCL Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill the IOCL Online Form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application against IOCL Advertisement.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Must Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
FAQs Related to IOCL Recruitment
Q1: What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc.
- So, if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night for against IOCL Recruitment.
Q2: How do I know that my application is registered?
- Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after hitting the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and important instruction.
- Password will be sent to your registered mail id and mobile no for IOCL Notification.
- If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download against IOCL Recruitment Admit Card.
Q3: How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application against IOCL Recruitment.
Choose From Here: Best State Wise Government Jobs
Q4: I am a fresh Law graduate with no/ few months of experience. Can I appear for recruitment in IndianOil??
No. One needs to have minimum prescribed post final Law qualification, full time work experience as on 31st May, 2019 to be eligible for applying in IOCL
Applicants May Also Search For:
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment Through GATE|
|IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019||IOCL Haldia Recruitment|
|IOCL Panipat Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Apply Online|
|IOCL Recruitment Portal||IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019|
|IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment 2019 Diploma|
|IOCL Recruitment 2019 Without Gate||IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019|
|IndianOil Recruitment||Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment|
IOCL Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
Indian Oil Corporation has displayed job notice titled as IOCL Recruitment for posts of Experienced Law Officers. Candidates can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment by filling the application form through online mode.
Aspirants must submit their online application forms latest by 15:00 hours on 02-08-2019 after which the application link will be deactivated. Moreover, keep visiting our webpage to get latest updates on IOCL Vacancies / Indian Oil Corporation Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|