Online applications are invited for IOCL Recruitment 2021 notification. By applying for IOCL vacancies, candidates can apply accordingly for different positions. There are total 505 vacancies of Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice posts and 16 IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant vacancies that must be applied before the last date.
IOCL Recruitment – Technician and Trade Apprentice:
IOCL Technician and Trade Apprentice Notification
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has circulated an employment notification as IOCL Apprentice Recruitment for filling up 346 Technician & Trade Apprentice vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for the vacancies till the last date and appear on scheduled exam date. Vacancies are available in in States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli) Locations.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
IOCL Recruitment – Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice:
IOCL Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Notification
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published the notification for 505 Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for the vacancies till the last date and appear on scheduled exam date. Vacancies are available in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam Locations.
Highlights of IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production) Posts:
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28-01-2021|
|Last Date to IOCL Apply Online||19-02-2021|
|IOCL Written Exam Date (Tentative)||28.02.2021|
|IOCL Written Exam Result (Tentative)||09-03-2021|
IOCL Vacancy Distribution:
- Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)
- Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
What Qualification & Experience is Needed to Apply for IOCL Jobs?
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment: 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University
with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
Area of Experience:
Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals /
Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
What is Maximum Age Limit?
Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years as on 30-11-2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Relaxation in age will be given as follows:
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC Non-creamy layer) candidates shall be available for the posts reserved for them only, as per Govt. Of India guidelines.
- Age relaxation of a period equal to minimum years of experience notified against a post shall be allowed to all category candidates.
What is Application Fees for IOCL Recruitment?
General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) though Online mode (SBI e-Collect) using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. The Bank Charges as applicable have to be borne by the candidates.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online
IOCL Salary Structure:
Candidates who get selected at Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production) posts will receive Rs.25,000-1,05,000/- per month.
What is IOCL 2021 Recruitment Process?
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- Category-wise and Post-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
- Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test for qualifying in the SPPT
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories against reserved positions.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Fill IOCL Online Application Form?
- For IOCL Recruitment Apply Online, candidates first visit the official website that is iocl.com.
- Now, Candidates need to go to IndianOil for Careers section and select “Latest Job Openings” Link.
- Go to “Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel in Grade-IV at Barauni Refinery ( Advt No. BR/HR/RECTT/OR/2021 )” link.
- Then hit on “Notification (Detailed Advertisement No. BR/HR/RECTT/OR/2021)” tab for IOCL Apply Online.
- Read IOCL Advertisement carefully.
- Now, go back to previous page and select “Press Here to Apply Online” Link.
- New page will appear on your computer screen and hit “BR/HR/ RECTT/OR/2021 – Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel : Application entry open from 28-Jan-2021 10:00:00 am upto 19-Feb-2021 05:00:00 pm” link.
- For online apply hit on “Apply Now” button and fill the required details against IOCL Recruitment.
- Once you submit you will be redirected to page where your registration no. will be displayed and other important instruction for filling IOCL Application Form.
- For complete submission of IOCL Online Form log in into the system with your credentials and complete the part two process of application submission.
- You can Validate and Save your application by hitting on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in IOCL Recruitment Notice.
- Hit on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire IOCL Application Form before Final Submission.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form.
- The candidates are required to duly sign the print out of on-line application form and send to below given address.
IOCL 2021 Recruitment Notification & Apply Link:
Press Here: Apply Link for IOCL Jobs
Press Here: IOCL Careers Link
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery,
Begusarai, Bihar – 851114
FAQs Related to IOCL Recruitment
Q1: What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc.
- So, if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night for against IOCL Recruitment.
Q2: How do I know that my application is registered?
- Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after hitting the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and important instruction.
- Password will be sent to your registered mail id and mobile no for IOCL Notification.
- If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download against IOCL Recruitment Admit Card.
Q3: How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application against IOCL Recruitment.
Choose From Here: Best State Wise Government Jobs
Important Dates for IOCL 2021 Recruitment:
|Event||Dates to Apply|
|Date Of Opening Of Online Application||28-01-2021|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||19-02-2021|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application With Supporting Documents||27-02-2021|
|Tentative Date Of Written Test||28-02-2021|
|Tentative Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result||09-03-2021|
|Tentative Dates Of SPPT||15/16-03-2021|
IOCL Recruitment Advertisement 2021:
Indian Oil Corporation has displayed job notice titled as IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production) Posts. Candidates can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment by filling the application form through online mode.
Aspirants must submit their online application forms latest by 19-02-2021 after which the application link will be deactivated. Moreover, keep visiting our web page to get latest updates on IOCL Vacancies / Indian Oil Corporation Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|