IOCL Recruitment 2014
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has released a vacancy notification. Online application forms are invited by the energetic and dedicated candidates through IOCL Recruitment 2014.
Applicants who have capability and knowledge to be a Law Officer must apply against IOCL jobs 2014.
Eligible candidates may grab this opportunity by apply online. Application form via online mode must be filled on or before the last date. Recruitment for the positions will be through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2014.
Entire details related to Indian Oil Corporation Limited jobs 2014 are tuned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Name of post
Total no. of vacancies
Candidates should have passed qualifying Degree examination and awarded Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) from any recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years as on the 30 June, 2014. Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules.
- Qualified candidates in Common Law Admission Test – 2014 will be called for further selection process comprising of:
- Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates will get Starting Basic Pay of Rs.24900/-per month.
- To apply for this recruitment notice aspirants first need to apply for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2014 conducted by the Gujarat National Law University (GNLU).
- On receipt of CLAT-2014 application number, roll number and the control number, the candidates may apply for this recruitment notification.
- Visit the official website of the Indian oil limited that is www.iocl.com.
- Fill the form with all mandatory details and submit it online on or before the last date to apply.
Last date to apply
- Last Date for submission of filled-in Application Form at CLAT Office: 31 March, 2014
- Accessibility of Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets of CLAT: 14 April, 2014
- Opening of On-line application form for Indian Oil: 14 April, 2014
- Examination will be held on: 11 May, 2014
- Last date of receiving online application: 11 May, 2014
Note: Aspirants are advised to check out the official advt. for getting more information.
IOCL Recruitment 2014
An Official Notification for IOCL Recruitment 2014 is out now to fill up the Vacancy of Officer, Asstt Officer and Engineer. Online Application Form is invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited before the last date.
The closing date of Online Submission of Application Form is 5th March 2014. So, Candidates are suggested to send the Application Form printout till 12th March 2014.
Details about IOCL Recruitment 2014 Notification, like eligibilities for each post, description of applying process, Exam Dates and other information are composed here on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
IOCL Vacancies 2014 Details:
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
|Sr. no.||Post name||Vacancies|
|1.||Boiler Operations Engineer||26|
|3.||Quality Control Officer||17|
|4.||Human Resource Officer||32|
|5.||Assistant Officer (Health, Safety & Environment)||50|
|6.||Assistant Hindi Officer||11|
|Boiler Operations Engineer||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical|
|Medical Officer||MD/MS in General Medicine with related specialization|
|Quality Control Officer||PhD in Chemistry with 60% marks in UG and PG|
|Human Resource Officer||Post graduate Diploma / Masters Degree in Human Resource /Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work|
|Assistant Officer||BE / B.Tech. degree in Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical with 65% marks|
|Assistant Hindi Officer||First Class M.A. in Hindi with English(graduation subject)|
32 yrs of upper age limit is decided as for the post of medical officer in Grade A and for rest posts 30 yrs is the upper age limit.
Relaxation in age
Upper age of applicant will be relaxed up to 5 yrs in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen and 3 yrs for OBC, 10 yrs for PWD and rest as applicable.
Related experience is also mandatory for each post as per notification.
Application/ processing fee
Application fee of Rs 300/- has to be paid by general and OBC category candidates through a demand draft on SBI in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Refineries Division) payable at Delhi.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
Why should we hire you?-Complete Details
- Applications for online registration are provided on Corporate Website ofwww.iocl.com. There is a link of “On-line applications”.
- Now fill the form and submit it online.
- Printouts of filled forms along all documents are required to be sent on address:
Post Box No.3098,
Lodhi Road Head Post Office,
|Events according to post||Dates|
|Last date to fill online application is||05/03/2014|
|Closing date of receipt of hard copy||12/03/2014|
|Written test for post no 4,5,6||11/05/2014|
|Interview for post no 1 and 2||3rd week of May 2014|
|Interview for others||3rd week of June 2014|
Check the official notification.