Indian Oil Corporation Limited has broadcasted a notice related to IOCL Recruitment. IOCL, the largest commercial undertaking in India intents to recruit result oriented personnel with initiative. For this concern online application forms are invited against 84 vacancies of Trade & Technician Apprentices. Interested candidates may grab this chance by applying against IOCL Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Highlights of Page
Willing contenders who are successfully satisfying the requisite eligibility norms may forward their applications duly filled in prescribed format through proper channel before last date stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are requested to comprehend the entire page before applying for the same.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Last Date To Apply||26-02-2017|
IOCL vacancy and Required Qualification Details:
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of posts||Educational Qualification|
|Trade Apprentice /Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||Chemical||20||3 years full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry)|
|Trade Apprentice||Mechanical||20||Matric with 2 (Two) years ITI (Fitter) course.|
|Technician Apprentice||Chemical||19||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering.|
|Mechanical||04||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Electrical||18||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|Instrumentation||03||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.|
Download PDF: IOCL Recruitment Official Notification
Candidates appointed for Trade & Technician Apprentices position will be offered the stipend of Rs.6970/- p.m., whereas those who will be selected for Technician Apprentice post will receive the monthly stipend of Rs.7530/-.
Age Limitation for IOCL Jobs:
- Applying candidates must attain minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years of age as on 31-01-2017.
- Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation / Higher Secondary is only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
Relaxation in Age:
- Upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, for the post reserved for them.
- Relaxable up to 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) belonging to Unreserved Category
- 13 years for PwD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer)
- 15 years for PwD belonging to SC
Selection Methodology for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- Selection of aspirants will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in written test of two hour duration & Personal Interview.
- Ratio of marks for written test and personal interview shall be 85:15 and a candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process.
- Short list of candidates shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test in the ratio of 1:3 (subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test) only for such candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Instructions to fill IOCL Online Application Form:
- Candidates may apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment through official site of organization of IOCL that is www.iocl.com.
- On the home page follow ‘Indian Oil for Careers’ section located at the bottom and hit “Latest Jobs Openings” link on the home page.
- Choose appropriate link for which you want to apply as “Engagement of Trade & Technician Apprentices in different trades / disciplines for Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex at Panipat, Haryanablinker”.
- Before applying, candidates are required to read the instructions carefully.
- Applicants have to Fill Online Application Form correctly with all important details and upload your pass port size photo and digital signature and essential educational documents / testimonials (If required).
- After filling an application form, Press on to submit tab.
- At last, take a hard copy of filled in form for future use.
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
- Last date of submission of online application: 26-02-2017
- Date of written test: 19-03-2017
- Date of publication of written test result: 19-03-2017
For getting more info on IOCL Recruitment 2017, you can check the Official Link available above on this page. We will keep update this page, with latest details related to this recruitment notification, so fascinated candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates related to this employment notification from this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
A newest vacancy notification has been published as IOCL Recruitment by Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Organization invites applications from endowed, suitable and career- oriented candidates for Apprentice & Others Posts. Those who are interested and want to enhance their career can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of Page:
For rest information about IOCL Career you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who are going to apply Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment need to submit their application form through online/ offline on or before the closing dates.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
|Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry||Technician Apprentice||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||38|
|Trade Apprentice||Laboratory Assistant||02|
|Karnataka||Technician Apprentice|| (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)|
|Maharashtra||Technician Apprentice||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||33|
|Trade Apprentice||(Chemical Plant)||01|
|Gujarat||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||50|
|Assam||Technician Apprentices||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)|
|Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & West Bengal||Trade Apprentice||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||03|
|NR/SR/ER/SER/WR||Electrical (Elect), Mechanical(Mech) and Telecommunication & Instrumentation(T&I)||68|
Qualification, Salary & Age Limit Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Technician Apprentice||3 years full time regular/sandwich Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institute.||Rs.7530/- per month||18 – 24 years|
|Trade Apprentice Laboratory Assistant||3 Years Full Time BSC (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institute.||Rs.6970/- per month|
|Engineering Assistant||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma||Rs.11900- 32000/- per month||18 – 26 years|
|Junior Office Assistant||Full Time Bachelors’ Degree|
Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment:
- Selection process will consist of two stages that is written test & interview. The written test and interview will hold a weightage of 85% and 15% respectively.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates who attend the written test / interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare on production of ticket and proof of relevant certificate (caste/disability certificate).
- Candidates must have to download the admit card for appearing in the written test which will be available on the official website of organization before the examination date.
- Candidates are required to bring one ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Exam Pattern for IOCL Jobs:
- The written test will hold the time duration of two hours.
- The exam will comprise of objective type of questions (MCQs).
- The Questions will be asked from General Awareness/ Reasoning and Logical Ability.
- Each question would carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited official website that is www.iocl.com
- On the home page you need to hit on “Career” Sections and press on “Latest Job Openings” from drop down list.
- A new page will be appeared; you have to hit on appropriate link for the post you are applying.
- Read all the Advertisement carefully.
Check Now: IOCL Placement Papers
For the Post of Engineering Assistant & Junior Office Assistant:
- Download the application format.
- Fill it with all details and also attach all the relevant certificates i.e. qualification mark sheets, date of birth, caste certificates etc.
- Then candidates must keep all this certificates in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of …………………………….”
- At last send this envelope to the postal address given below.
For Rest Other Posts:
- Hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill an IOCL Online Application Form in correct manner.
- Upload, all the certificates/testimonials and photograph in scanned format as prescribed in the notification.
- Then press on “Submit” button & take a print out for future use.
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division),
Post Box No. 96, Bhubaneswar – 751001, Odisha
|Post Name||Last Date to Apply|
|Trade Apprentice in Pipeline Division||12-02-2017|
|For Rest Others||13-02-2017|
You need to check Official Link to get complete details related to IOCL Recruitment 2017.