IOCL Recruitment 2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has broadcasted an employment notification as IOCL Recruitment 2015 to fill up the visiting specialist and super specialist (Part Time) Posts. Willing participants may apply by submitting the updated resume on or before the closing date.
|Posts Name||Visiting Specialist And Super Specialist|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application||27th January 2015|
To read the more information in relation to IOCL Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, applying process, and salary details etc, that is equipped below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Area of specialization:
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- ENT Surgeon
- Dental Surgeon
- Eye Surgeon
For the above declared posts, contestants must have the Graduation Or Post Graduation degree in relevant field from the recognized university or institutions.
If the applying candidates selected for the aforesaid posts, they will get the attractive salary packages by the organization.
Selection of the contestants will be depending on Test or Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested contenders, who are well suited for IOCL vacancy 2015 notification may apply by submitting the updated resume along with Xerox of all the testimonials. After completion of all the documents, must be sent to the address given below on or before the last date
The Chief Medical Officer,
Mathura Refinery Hospital,
Mathura Refinery Township,
Mathura, Pin-281 006 (UP)
Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 27th January 2015
Note: The appliers may visit the Official Website, for reading the remaining details.
IOCL Recruitment 2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has circulated a Notification titled as IOCL Recruitment 2015 and invites to the proficient and qualified contenders to fill positions of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant. Job seekers may apply for these current openings by fill the application form on or before the last date.
|No. of Posts||8|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||09th January 2015|
All necessary details about IOCL job openings such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age and how to apply are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Vacancies and Qualification Details
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Mechanical)||02||3 years Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with two-years Experience n relevant area|
|Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Electrical)||02||3 years Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two-years Experience n relevant field|
|Technical Attendant-I||04||Matric/10th Pass with ITI in related trade|
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC category. No fees are required for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- Fees can be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, – Pipeline Division payable at payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2014.
- Upper age relaxation will be permissible as per government norms.
Selection of the capable aspirants will be based on:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale (Rs.)|
How to apply?
- Eligible job hunters have to download the application form format from official website www.iocl.com
- Fill the form with all asked information either personally or professionally and attach copies of all required document/certificate.
- Envelope containing the form super scribe as “Application for the post of…” and send to the below provided address only by ordinary post.
To Senior Human Resource Manager,
Northern Region Pipelines,
P.O. Box No. 47, G.P.O. Panipat-132103.
Last date for receipt of application: 09th January 2015
Note: To get further information visitors may see the Official Notification.
IOCL Recruitment 2015
A latest notification about IOCL Recruitment 2015 has been unfolded by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited for recruiting the career oriented candidates as Engineers/ Officers through GATE 2015. Candidates who find themselves eligible for this post may apply by submitting the IOCL online application form latest by closing date.
|Name of Posts||Engineers/ Officers|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||21st February, 2015|
Rest of the details regarding IOCL vacancies Through GATE 2015 like eligibility criteria, Selection process, application fees and how to apply are well tailored on the below section of this page.
- For Engineering Disciplines: Candidates should have passed a bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the concerned disciplines from recognized university.
- For Geologists/Geophysicists Disciplines: Applicants must have passed Post Graduate degree M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Geology/Applied Geology (for Geology discipline) and Geophysics/Applied Geophysics (for Geophysics discipline) from a reputed university.
- For Engineering Disciplines: Age of the appliers should be 26 years as on June 30, 2015.
- For Geologists/Geophysicists Disciplines: contenders must attain the age of 28 years as on June 30, 2015.
Mode of Selection
Short listed Candidates will be called Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI) be based on GATE-2015 score.
How to apply?
Application for both the positions is a two stage process:
- Applicant will first have to register for the GATE 2015 exam and after receiving the GATE registration number, candidates can register online at IOCL.
- Candidates may log on to IOCL Official website www.iocl.com to apply online
- Applicants press on the link of ‘ONLINE application link and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the online form correctly and take the printout of filled form after submission
Date to be kept in Mind:
Commencement of IOCL application: 17th December, 2014
Last date for submission of online application: 21st February, 2015
Date of GATE-2015 Online Examination: 31st January, 2015 to 21st February, 2015
Note: For more details you may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On