Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India has notified a Vacancy Advertisement entitled as IOCL Recruitment. In this concern, organization is going to recruit the skilled and dedicated Indian Nationals for 390 Trade Apprentice (Pipelines Division) in different disciplines.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and interested to apply for IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentice Recruitment they can submit their application form before the last date that is 12-10-2018 by 18 00 hours.
This Page Includes:
IOCL Written Test and Interview conducted in November/ December 2018:
Job seekers willing to apply to grab this government job must apply through online mode within the provided deadline. After submitting the application form successfully, shortlisted aspirants will be called for written test and Interview held November/ December 2018.
Aspirants who are going to apply for IOCL Jobs they can get the remaining information about this concern through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of The Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|No. of IOCL Vacancy||390|
|Name of the IOCL Job Vacancy||Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2/Degree|
|Job Location||Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).|
|IOCL Application Mode||Online Process|
|IOCL Recruitment Last Date||12-10-2018|
|Region||No. of IOCL Vacancy|
|Western Region Pipelines||64|
|Eastern Region Pipelines||58|
|Northern Region Pipelines||57|
|South-Eastern Region Pipelines||28|
|Southern Region Pipelines||17|
IOCL Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders who are going to apply for trade apprentice (assistant and accountant) must possess full time bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and aspirants who are going to apply for technician apprentice should possess 3 years full time diploma or two years through ITI.
IOCL Age Limit:
For IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment, applier’s age should not be less than 18 years and should not be above than 24 years of age as on 19th Sep 2018 and the upper age limit shall be relaxed for reserved categories candidates according to the recruiting organization norms.
IOCL Selection Process:
Applying candidates for IOCL Jobs, have to go through the Written Test followed by Personal Interview round that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- IOCL Written test shall be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 85 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 85. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
IOCL Salary Details:
Selected aspirants for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs will get Rs. 7530/- along with additional benefits/allowances as per month stipend from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
Check Out: IOCL Salary
How to fill IOCL Application Form?
- Keen applicants who are willing to apply against Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment first of all they need to visit official website of organization which is www.iocl.com
- Thereafter aspirants have to press on ‘Latest Job Openings’ tab given at the bottom of homepage under “Careers” section.
- After that contenders are required to choose suitable link related to IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment link
- By selecting above mentioned link an instructions page of IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment PDF will be opened on your system display.
- After reading all details contenders are required to choose “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter IOCL Online Application Form will be opened on your system display, appliers are required to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details and upload a recent passport size photograph at the time of registration.
- Lastly, you need to recheck complete application form and press submit tab, appliers should take a printout of submitted IOCL Application Form for further use in future.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
|Events||IOCL Recruitment Dates|
|Date of opening of IOCL online application||20-09-2018|
|Last date of submission of online application||12-10-2018 by 18 00 hours|
|Written Test and Interview||Tentatively in the Month of November/ December 2018.|
Candidates must visit the Official Website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited on regular basis, through this they will not miss out any important information or latest update regarding IOCL Recruitment 2018 – 19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News- Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|