Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a vacancy notification titled as IOCL Recruitment. Corporation is looking to appoint eligible candidates for 07 Junior Nursing Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst posts. Candidates, who wish to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017, must submit their online filled applications as soon as possible.
This Page Includes:
Willing contenders may grab this chance for IOCL Vacancy, by filling the online application form in correct manner after ensuring that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates, who wish to be the part of this government corporation, must apply by going through complete page uttered below.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09-05-2017|
IOCL Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Nursing Assistant – IV||06||04 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 03 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV||01||B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC.|
Check Here: B.Sc Jobs for Graduates
Selected candidates will be paid an amount of salary that is of Rs.11,900-32,000/- per month which will be offered by Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Candidates applying for stated vacancies must attain minimum 18 and maximum 26 years of age for general category candidates.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible up to 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Read Here: IOCL Recruitment Notification
Applying contenders who belong to general and OBC category are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) by way of a crossed Demand Draft in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bongaigaon Refinery payable at SBI, BRPL Complex Branch, Dhaligaon (Branch Code – 7171, IFSC Code – SBIN0007171) the number / details of which are required to be furnished in the on-line Application Form.
- Selection criteria for eligible candidates include Written Test and a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test which will be of qualifying nature in which aspirants need to secure minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for further consideration.
- Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT).
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Selection:
Procedure to fill IOCL Online Application Form:
- Candidates are first of all required to log on to official website of organization that is Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is www.iocl.com.
- On the home page follow ‘Careers’ tab at the bottom and then hit on “Latest Jobs Openings” link available at drop down
- Choose PDF link against “Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel at Bongaigaon Refinery” option for which you are applying for.
- Before applying, candidates are required to read the instructions carefully.
- Applicants have to fill an application form correctly by hitting on “Apply Online” link available under advertisement link.
- Fill the online application form with all important details and upload your pass port size photo and digital signature and essential educational documents / testimonials (If required).
- After filling an application form, Press on to submit button and get the hard copy of filled application form for future use.
- The print out of filled application form along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form including demand draft (if applicable) with name, address, post code & Roll No. written on the reverse of the DD is required to be sent by post to the address given below.
The Chief Human Resource Manager,
HR Department, Bongaigaon Refinery,
Post Office – Dhaligaon, District – Chirang, Assam-783385
Check Here: Jobs in Assam
- Last date to send online Application: 09-05-2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application: 19-05-2017
- Likely date of publication of written test result: June 2017
For getting more info on IOCL Recruitment 2017, you can check the Official Link given above. We will keep updating this page, with latest details related to IOCL Jobs, so fascinated candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates related to this employment notification from this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has circulated a job notification regarding IOCL Recruitment. For this concern corporation has decided to recruit eligible candidates for filling up various positions of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (JEA) in different disciplines. Jobs seekers who are willing to build up their career with this corporation may apply for IOCL Vacancy by submitting their application form till the last date that is 29-04-2017. Contenders waiting for upcoming jobs in government sector may get all the updated details related to IOCL Recruitment 2017 soon from here.
Highlights of this page……
Eager job hunters who find themselves eligible for the advertised posts may apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete information related to latest government jobs. So, candidates who are interested and want to get same info need to scroll down the page and read all the information very properly. You should also read the applying procedure of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment given below before applying.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||08|
|Last date for submission of filled||29-04-2017|
|Date of written test||In the month of June 2017|
|Posts Name||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production)||Chemical||02|
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (P & U)||Boiler||01|
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Mech.)||Mechanical||04|
|Junior Engineer Assistant-IV||Instrumentation||01|
Job appliers for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs must possess 3 years Diploma in Engineering in related field with required qualification according to the discipline from recognized University/Institutions.
Grab More: Diploma Jobs
Limitations of Age:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy against stated positions must fulfill requisite age- criteria according to the posts i.e. they must be in between 18 years to 26 years in age. Deserving candidates will get relaxation in age as per the norms of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
What will be the monthly remuneration?
- Those job seekers who will be eligible and easily crack selection criteria will be appointed for stated positions and get an impressive amount from the concerned department of organization.
- In addition to basic pay, appointed appliers will get other facilities of incentive and allowances from the department.
Mode of Hiring for IOCL Jobs:
Candidates will be selected for vacancies in government sector on the basis of presentations level on written test/ verification/skill test/ Proficiency test/ physical test/ interview which will be conducted by the selection team of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Go Through Below Given Articles: Get Interview Question and Answers
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
- Aspirants who are going to apply for this Government sector jobs should go to official site that is www.iocl.com
- After that you have to go to ‘Indian Oil for Careers’ tab and press on “Latest Job Openings” option visible at the bottom of home page.
- Then you are required to choose suitable link for which you want to apply.
- After reading all the instructions you are required to choose suitable link to apply online.
- Upload all the relevant copies of documents/ testimonials like pass ports size photo and signature.
- Finally take print out of it for future references.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-04-2017
- Date of written test: In the month of June 2017
Candidates are required to check this Official Link to obtain complete details related to IOCL Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.