IOCL Recruitment 2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has circulated a Notification titled as IOCL Recruitment 2015 and invites to the proficient and qualified contenders to fill positions of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant. Job seekers may apply for these current openings by fill the application form on or before the last date.
|No. of Posts||8|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||09th January 2015|
All necessary details about IOCL job openings such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age and how to apply are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Vacancies and Qualification Details
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Mechanical)||02||3 years Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with two-years Experience n relevant area|
|Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Electrical)||02||3 years Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two-years Experience n relevant field|
|Technical Attendant-I||04||Matric/10th Pass with ITI in related trade|
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC category. No fees are required for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- Fees can be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, – Pipeline Division payable at payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2014.
- Upper age relaxation will be permissible as per government norms.
Selection of the capable aspirants will be based on:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale (Rs.)|
How to apply?
- Eligible job hunters have to download the application form format from official website www.iocl.com
- Fill the form with all asked information either personally or professionally and attach copies of all required document/certificate.
- Envelope containing the form super scribe as “Application for the post of…” and send to the below provided address only by ordinary post.
To Senior Human Resource Manager,
Northern Region Pipelines,
P.O. Box No. 47, G.P.O. Panipat-132103.
Last date for receipt of application: 09th January 2015
Note: To get further information visitors may see the Official Notification.
IOCL Recruitment 2015
A latest notification about IOCL Recruitment 2015 has been unfolded by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited for recruiting the career oriented candidates as Engineers/ Officers through GATE 2015. Candidates who find themselves eligible for this post may apply by submitting the IOCL online application form latest by closing date.
|Name of Posts||Engineers/ Officers|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||21st February, 2015|
Rest of the details regarding IOCL vacancies Through GATE 2015 like eligibility criteria, Selection process, application fees and how to apply are well tailored on the below section of this page.
- For Engineering Disciplines: Candidates should have passed a bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the concerned disciplines from recognized university.
- For Geologists/Geophysicists Disciplines: Applicants must have passed Post Graduate degree M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Geology/Applied Geology (for Geology discipline) and Geophysics/Applied Geophysics (for Geophysics discipline) from a reputed university.
- For Engineering Disciplines: Age of the appliers should be 26 years as on June 30, 2015.
- For Geologists/Geophysicists Disciplines: contenders must attain the age of 28 years as on June 30, 2015.
Mode of Selection
Short listed Candidates will be called Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI) be based on GATE-2015 score.
How to apply?
Application for both the positions is a two stage process:
- Applicant will first have to register for the GATE 2015 exam and after receiving the GATE registration number, candidates can register online at IOCL.
- Candidates may log on to IOCL Official website www.iocl.com to apply online
- Applicants press on the link of ‘ONLINE application link and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the online form correctly and take the printout of filled form after submission
Date to be kept in Mind:
Commencement of IOCL application: 17th December, 2014
Last date for submission of online application: 21st February, 2015
Date of GATE-2015 Online Examination: 31st January, 2015 to 21st February, 2015
Note: For more details you may check Official Notification.
IOCL Recruitment 2015
Indian Oil has asserted a notice as IOCL Recruitment 2015 for filling up Marketing and HR Professionals vacancies Through Gate. Eligible appliers must apply through online mode lasted by 28th December 2014.
|Post Name||Marketing and HR Professionals|
|Last Date for Receipt of IOCL Applications||28th December 2014|
More information about IOCL vacancies 2015 are well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Marketing||2 year full-time regular course leading to PGDM/ MBA or equivalent with specialization in Marketing Management|
|Human Resource Management||2 year full-time regular course leading to PGDM /Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare or equivalent|
Age limitation: as on 30/06/2015 Upper age relaxation will be permissible as per government norms.
|for the Applicants who have completed degree in Engineering (BE/BTech or equivalent) belonging to General category||Maximum 30 Years|
|For other candidates (other than Engineering at Graduation level) belonging to the General category||26 Years|
Selected applicants will get salary Rs.24, 900-50,000/- and receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/-per month plus other allowances.
Selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in UGC-NET Exam. There after candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to apply? Application for both the positions is based on a two stage process.
- Candidates must apply by submitting application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination through the CBSE website www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Fill the application form in correct manner.
- On completion of on-line application process submit it
- Take a print out of the Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card of UGC-NET examination; the candidates should apply to Indian Oil online through the official website www.iocl.com.
- Go to the ‘ON-LINE application link’ and read instructions carefully.
- Fill the online application form with all details including UGC-NET roll numbers.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it and take the printout of form for future use.
- Last Date to apply for UGC-NET: 15th November 2014
- End Date of submission of Fee for UGC-NET Examination: 18th November,2014
- Last date of taking printout of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card from CBSE website: 19th November 2014
- UGC Exam Date: 28th December 2014
- Deadline of receiving ONLINE application by Indian Oil: 28th December 2014
Note: check the Official Notification to collect more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On