A newest vacancy notification has been published as IOCL Recruitment by Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Organization invites applications from endowed, suitable and career- oriented candidates for Apprentice & Others Posts. Those who are interested and want to enhance their career can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of Page:
For rest information about IOCL Career you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who are going to apply Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment need to submit their application form through online/ offline on or before the closing dates.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
|Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry||Technician Apprentice||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||38|
|Trade Apprentice||Laboratory Assistant||02|
|Karnataka||Technician Apprentice|| (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)|
|Maharashtra||Technician Apprentice||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||33|
|Trade Apprentice||(Chemical Plant)||01|
|Gujarat||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||50|
|Assam||Technician Apprentices||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)|
|Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & West Bengal||Trade Apprentice||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||03|
|NR/SR/ER/SER/WR||Electrical (Elect), Mechanical(Mech) and Telecommunication & Instrumentation(T&I)||68|
Qualification, Salary & Age Limit Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Technician Apprentice||3 years full time regular/sandwich Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institute.||Rs.7530/- per month||18 – 24 years|
|Trade Apprentice Laboratory Assistant||3 Years Full Time BSC (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institute.||Rs.6970/- per month|
|Engineering Assistant||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma||Rs.11900- 32000/- per month||18 – 26 years|
|Junior Office Assistant||Full Time Bachelors’ Degree|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment:
- Selection process will consist of two stages that is written test & interview. The written test and interview will hold a weightage of 85% and 15% respectively.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates who attend the written test / interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare on production of ticket and proof of relevant certificate (caste/disability certificate).
- Candidates must have to download the admit card for appearing in the written test which will be available on the official website of organization before the examination date.
- Candidates are required to bring one ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Exam Pattern for IOCL Jobs:
- The written test will hold the time duration of two hours.
- The exam will comprise of objective type of questions (MCQs).
- The Questions will be asked from General Awareness/ Reasoning and Logical Ability.
- Each question would carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited official website that is www.iocl.com
- On the home page you need to hit on “Career” Sections and press on “Latest Job Openings” from drop down list.
- A new page will be appeared; you have to hit on appropriate link for the post you are applying.
- Read all the Advertisement carefully.
Check Now: IOCL Placement Papers
For the Post of Engineering Assistant & Junior Office Assistant:
- Download the application format.
- Fill it with all details and also attach all the relevant certificates i.e. qualification mark sheets, date of birth, caste certificates etc.
- Then candidates must keep all this certificates in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of …………………………….”
- At last send this envelope to the postal address given below.
For Rest Other Posts:
- Hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill an IOCL Online Application Form in correct manner.
- Upload, all the certificates/testimonials and photograph in scanned format as prescribed in the notification.
- Then press on “Submit” button & take a print out for future use.
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division),
Post Box No. 96, Bhubaneswar – 751001, Odisha
|Post Name||Last Date to Apply|
|Trade Apprentice in Pipeline Division||12-02-2017|
|For Rest Others||13-02-2017|
You need to check Official Link to get complete details related to IOCL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited against IOCL Recruitment. So, job seekers who are willing to enhance their career in government sector can grab this opportunity by applying for IOCL Recruitment 2017. To fill up various vacant positions of Engineers, Non-Executive Personnel and Police Officer in different department’s candidates are required to submit IOCL Application Form till the last date that is given below.
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Number Of Vacancy||32*|
|Last Date To Apply||Check below|
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete information related to Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment on this web page. So, candidates are required to scroll down this page and get info regarding IOCL Recruitment.
|Post Name||Discipline||Number Of Positions|
|Computer Science & Information|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Polymer Science and Engineering||–|
|Non-Executive Personnel/ Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||Fire & Safety||02|
|Power & Utilities – Operations & Maintenance||09|
What will be the eligibility Criteria?
Applying candidates for IOCL Vacancy must have passed in 10th/ 12th Degree/Diploma in Engineering/ Bachelors in Engineering or its equivalent Degree according to the posts from recognized University/ Institutions.
Required Eligibility criteria for Police Officer position:
- Contenders should have retired from the Police services from the State of Bihar on or after 31.03.2015 at the rank not less than Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having legal background, experience of working in Intelligence and crime control.
Limitations of Age for IOCL Careers:
|Post Name||Age Restrictions|
|Engineers||Not more than 26 years|
|Non-Executive Personnel/ Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||Between 18 years to 26 years|
|Police Officer||As per norms|
Relaxation in age:
- Relaxation in age will be provided to SC category candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- PwD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC and up to 13 years for OBC candidates), if considered against reserved positions.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. guidelines.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs
|Post Name||Offered Salary|
|Engineers||Starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/- per month|
|Non-Executive Personnel/ Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||Rs. 11900 to Rs. 32000/-|
|Police Officer||As per norms|
Is There Any Application Fee?
For Non-Executive Personnel Positions:
- Candidates who are going to fill application form for Non-Executive Personnel positions and belong to General and OBC category are required to pay Rs.150/- as application fee (non-refundable)
- Application fee will be paid by6 candidates for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code – 8706).
Mode of Hiring for IOCL Career:
Aspirants will get hired for these job openings in government sector on the basis of performance level in test followed by Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of reputed of Indian Oil Corporation Limited
How to Apply for IOCL Job Notification?
- Log on to official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is “www.iocl.com”.
- After that follow “What’s New” section and hit on “View more”
- Now press on “Recruitment of Non Executives at Mathura Refinery – Notice” link from new window.
- Then choose suitable link for which you want to apply such as given below.
- “On-line Application For Recruitment of Engineers Through GATE-2017: Register Your Application” OR
- “Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel for Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat” OR
- “Requirement of retired Police Officer on Contract basis at Barauni as Security Chief”.
- After that read all the details in correct manner.
- Now follow the instructions and Fill Online Application Form according to the steps given below.
- The recruitment of Engineers for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy will be done through GATE.
|Post Name||How to fill Application Form||Postal Address||Last date to apply|
|Non-Executive Personnel/ Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||To the Chief Human Resources Manager,|
HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140.
|Police Officer||To Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), Barauni – Kanpur Pipeline, PO:- Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai – 851114, (Bihar)||25-01-2017|
You may check other relevant details about IOCL Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about latest recruitments; admit cards, results, and others. You may save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instant access. Join us on Face book/Google Plus to get info regarding same directly on your timeline.