Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting applications for IOCL Recruitment 2019 to fill up 25 positions of Research Officer. Online Registrations for IOCL Research Officer Vacancies on the official portal @iocl.com are active now. Interested ones may apply for IOCL Career through this page. Have a look below…
|IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|IOCL Recruitment Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|IOCL Official Website||Get Here|
IOCL Notification 2019 – Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Category: IOCL Recruitment 2019
- Current Openings: Research Officer
- Total Vacancies: 25
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date for IOCL Apply Online: 21-05-2019
IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant Result-Declared:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Mathura Refinery Mathura has declared IOCL Result of Jr. Engineering Assistant on its official website against Advt No:MR/HR/RECT/JEA(All India)/2019. Qualified candidates may appear for ‘Document Verification’ And ‘Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test'(SPPT) which will be conducted from 27-05-2019 to 29-05-2019.
Candidates can hit below provided direct link to check IOCL Recruitment 2019 Result. Applicants must bring photocopies or original documents along with IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Result 2019.
IOCL Vacancy 2019:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Research Officer (Fuels & Additives)||04|
|Research Officer (Analytical Techniques & Characterization)||02|
|Research Officer (Fuel Cells)||01|
|Research Officer (Batteries)||01|
|Research Officer (Catalysts)||03|
|Research Officer (Petrochemicals& Polymers)||03|
|Research Officer (Nanotechnology)||05|
|Research Officer -Product Development (Industrial Lubricants, Synthetic Lubricants, Grease)||05|
|Chief Research Manager (Industrial Biotechnology)||01|
Which qualification holders can participate in IOCL Research Officer Recruitment?
In order to apply for aforementioned IOCL Jobs 2019, it is necessary to complete full time Ph.D. in relevant Discipline from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 65% marks in Graduation as well as in Post-graduation.
From Here: Get Latest Ph.D Jobs
What Age Limit has been set for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment?
Age of the candidates must not exceed by 32 years as on 31-03-2019 for the engagement to IOCL Job Openings. The maximum age limit for Chief Research Manager Post is 45 years as on 31-03-2019.
Will the Recruitment Authority provide any sort of Age Relaxation?
Yes, reserved categories opting for IOCL Careers will be provided relaxation in the prescribed upper age limit as per the following basis:
- OBC (NCL): 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989: 05 years for IOCL 2019 Recruitment.
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India: 05 years
Find More: Latest PSU Jobs
What Pay Scale has been decided for IOCL Job?
Following Pay Scale will be offered to the eligible contenders hired through Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment:
|Position||Salary Grade||Salary Scale|
|Chief Research Manager||E||Rs.100000 – 260000/-|
|Research Officer||A||Rs.60000 – 180000/-|
Is there any Application Fee for filling IOCL Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
Yes, application fee of Rs.300/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General, OBC, EWS, Ex-servicemen categories while applying for IOCL Research Officer Jobs.
SC/ST/PwBD applicants are exempted from paying any kind of fees. Fee for IOCL Faridabad Recruitment is to be paid online through SBI E-Collect using either SBI Debit Card or through Net-Banking or at the SBI Branch after selecting “Pay at Branch option IOCL Recruitment Notification.
What will the Selection Criteria for IOCL Career?
Screening Methodology will be adopted by the Selection Committee of Indian Oil Corporation Limited in order to select eligible candidates for IOCL Vacancy.
Must Read: Difference Between Resume And CV
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment?
- First of all, log on to the official website of IOCL Recruitment Portal that is www.iocl.com.
- Move your cursor towards the menu bar of homepage to fill IOCL Application Form.
- Look for “Indian Oil for Careers” option from the appeared list and press ‘Latest Job Openings’ option.
- The newly opened page will display latest Indian Oil Vacancies.
- Here, look for the following IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification link:
Selection of Research Officer/ Chief Research Manager at R&D Centre, Faridabad
- Download the official IOCL Advertisement PDF.
- Go through the complete IOCL Notification and make sure you satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Now move forward to fill IOCL Online Application.
- Switch back to previous page and press the ‘apply online’ link available for the same IOCL Recruitment Advertisement.
- Fill required details in IOCL Online Form and attach the scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Submit the duly complete IOCL Online Application Form.
- You can keep a hard copy of online submitted application form for further references against IOCL Recruitment 2019 Without GATE.
Other Links related to IOCL:
|IOCL Admit Card||Check Here|
|IOCL Scholarship||Check Here|
|IOCL Syllabus||Check Here|
|IOCL Placement Papers||Check Here|
|IOCL Recruitment through GATE||Check Here|
|IOCL Results||Check Here|
|IOCL Salary||Check Here|
What Documents are needed to be uploaded with IOCL Research Officer Online Form 2019?
- Class X passing certificate (indicating date of Birth),
- Disability certificate,
- Caste/sub-caste certificate,
- Graduation Degree & Marksheet,
- Post-Graduation Degree & Marksheet,
- CGPA to percentage conversion certificate,
- AIU equivalence certificate (when education is from abroad),
- Details of thesis/dissertation work,
- Successful defense of PhD / PhD Degree,
- Synopsis of PhD,
- Experience certificate (if applicable),
- Scanned image of photograph and signature,
- Details regarding the National Level Test(NET/JRF-NET/GATE as applicable to them); SPM fellowship certificate,
- Publications in refereed journals along with Impact Factor of the Journal,
- Publications in refereed journals without Impact Factor but with ISSN, chapters in books with ISBN, and Patents etc.
What is the closing date to apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2019?
Online Applications shall be accepted till 15:00 hours on 21-05-2019.
Choose From Here: Best State Wise Government Jobs
IOCL Research Officer/ Chief Research Manager Recruitment 2019:
Indian Oil Corporation has displayed job notice for IOCL Recruitment to the posts of Research Officer and Chief Research Manager at R&D Centre, Faridabad. The applying procedure for IOCL Ltd Jobs shall be executed through online mode only.
Aspirants must submit their online application forms latest by 15:00 hours on 21-05-2019 after which the application link will be deactivated. You can get all the details of Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment in the upper section of this page.
Get additional information regarding IOCL Recruitment 2019 by exploring the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the link for which is provided above. Moreover, keep visiting our webpage to get latest updates on IOCL Vacancies / Indian Oil Corporation Jobs. You can also get updates about IOCL Recruitment Through GATE from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|