India’s largest commercial enterprise has given an opportunity to be the part of it through IOCL Recruitment!!!! There are total 310 vacant positions of Technician Apprentices in the trades of Electrical, Mechanical and Telecommunication & Instrumentation, across various states in Pipelines Division of IOCL. So candidates who want to be the part of Government of India Undertaking can grab IOCL Technician Apprentice Posts by satisfying the norms stated below. Scroll down this page to get latest updates of IOCL Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Eligible Indian Nationals meeting all eligibility criteria that are discussed below can apply against Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the guidelines uttered below. So read this page till end to snatch the details related to IOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification which is gathered by the experts of recruitmentresult.com and apply accordingly.
|Name of the organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Last date to apply||06/11/2017|
IOCL Vacancy Details:
|Name of posts||No. of posts|
|Western Region||94 [Gujarat59 Posts]|
|South Eastern Region||42|
Required Qualification for IOCL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017:
Job entrants have to satisfy all norms that are required for IOCL Technician Apprentices Vacancies which include education qualification and for the convenience of the appliers, we have stated below required qualification according to the particular trade:
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Technician Apprentice (Electrical): Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute.
Technician Apprentice (Telecommunication & Instrumentation): Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria For IOCL Vacancies:
Applicants should be below 18 years and should be above 24 years as on 16.10.2017 to apply against IOCL Technician Apprentices Jobs. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category contenders according to the norms of the organization.
Stipend Offered For IOCL Jobs:
Aspirants who get appointed against IOCL Technician Apprentices vacancy will receive good amount of salary of Rs. 7530/- per month shall be payable to the Technician Apprentices or any other according to the particular trade as stated in official notification.
Download PDF: IOCL Recruitment Notification
Selection Process For IOCL Career
Individuals get selected against Indian Oil Corporation Limited jobs on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview which will be organized by the selection committee of organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
IOCL Apprentice Written Test Exam Pattern
Appliers have to get qualified in this recruitment exam which include written test which will be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks. Written test is basically an Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) which consist of 4 options with one correct option. No penalty for wrong answers as there are no negative marking Marks distributions is as follows:
- From the total 85 objective type questions,
- 60 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level
- 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English/Hindi, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
How to apply Against IOCL Recruitment 2017?
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is www.iocl.com
- Scroll down the home page and select “Latest Job Openings” tab which is located under the section of “Careers” shown at the bottom of the homepage.
- Press ‘Engagement of Technician Apprentices in Pipelines Division’ link.
- Read the IOCL Notification carefully and after that revisit the previous page and select apply online link.
- Fill the IOCL Online application form with all required details and upload required documents/certificates.
- At last select ‘submit’ tab for final submission and take a print out of it for future use.
Apply Online >> IOCL Recruitment 2017
- Last date for online application: 06/11/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card (Pipelines Division): From 20/02/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card From: 16/11/2017
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 03/12/2017
- Tentative dates for personal interview for all disciplines: 04/12/2017. May be extended to 05/12/2017 and 06/12/2017 depending on number of candidates to be interviewed.
You may go through this Official Link for getting other details about IOCL Recruitment 2017–2018.
According to the Notice MR/HR/RECT/JEA(ALL INDIA)/2017, Indian Oil Corporation Limited is all set to hire candidates for IOCL Recruitment through UGC-NET & JEA-IV. Online application is invited from young, hard working and passionate candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Jr. Engineering. Applicants having satisfying eligibility criteria may apply via online process till 31-10-2017. Before applying for IOCL Recruitment 2017, you need to go through the instructions provided below on this page.
The link for applying online is available on the official portal that is iocl.com. Those, candidates, who don’t know how to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018, can follow the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Last date to Apply||31-10-2017|
IOCL Vacancy Details:
|S No||Name of Post||Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||Chemical||15|
|2||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)||Electrical||07|
|3||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||Mechanical||13|
|4||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation||09|
|5||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||Fire & Safety||01|
Required Qualification for IOCL Vacancies:
Applicants, who are going to apply for IOCL Job, they must have degree or diploma in concerned stream from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Aspirants with General category, whose age is Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years can apply for this job opportunity. Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions.
Selected aspirants for IOCL Jobs will get an impressive and satisfying amount every month as monthly remuneration. Allowances and other benefits will also be paid along with the salary as per the norms.
Candidates with General and OBC category have to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable). Payment of fee should be done though Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. The Bank Charges as applicable have to be borne by the candidates.
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of their performances in Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT), which will be organized by the selection panel as on the specified dates. The written test is likely to be held in the month of November’2017.
To Do Better Preparation of Exam, Must Go Through These Articles:
Procedure to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment by following some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you need to logon to the official website of organization that is www.iocl.com
- Now you need to follow “careers” section at the bottom of home page and hit on “Latest Jobs Opening” link.
- On the next page you will get a various links but you have to hit on “Detailed Advertisement” link, stated under “Recruitment of Non Executives (Regular Pay Scale) at Mathura Refinery”
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job. You must read it carefully.
- Afterwards you need to press “Press here to Apply Online” link, available on previous page.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Read all the instructions and hit press “Agree and Proceed” button.
- IOCL Online Application form will be appeared on your digital screen; you must fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of it for future use.
Hit Here >> IOCL Apply Online
Get Here >> IOCL Recruitment Notification
- Last date to apply Online: 31-10-2017
- Written test: held in the month of November 2017
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Applicants may visit the Official Link to for remaining details about IOCL Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latets updates as we update our pages time to time. You may subscribe our free mail service to get instant updates directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IOCL Scholarship||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|IOCL Placement Papers||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Admit Card||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, a largest commercial undertaking in India has issued a latest notification tilted as IOCL Recruitment. IOCL, a government organization wants to recruit eligible individuals for filling up various Posts of Officers through valid UGC-NET score. For this concern online application forms are invited against the vacancies of Marketing Professionals as Officers Posts. The last Date for Applying on-line for UGC-NET Examination is 11-09-2017 and exam will be held on 05-11-2017. Interested candidates may grab this chance by applying against IOCL Job Vacancy till the last date that is 19-11-2017. Job hunters who want to apply for IOCL Recruitment through UGC-NET and meeting all eligibility criteria may also get details about IOCL Recruitment 2017 by staying in touch with us.
To energise India and IndianOil, this government organization is looking for passionate and dedicated professionals in the field of Marketing Management for Recruitment as Officers. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has equipped the detailed facts on this page about IOCL Recruitment 2018 / Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment. Interested candidates are required to comprehend the entire page before applying for IOCL Officers Recruitment and application should be submitted in proper format till date of closing that is framed below.
|Name of Corporation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Last Date for Applying on-line for UGC-NET Examination||11-09-2017|
|Last date to submit filled applications for IOCL Recruitment 2017||19-11-2017|
Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment:
- Contenders, who are going to apply for IOCL Job Vacancy, should possess 2 year full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM)/Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Marketing Management or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- Those job appliers who belong to General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to secure minimum 60% or more marks or Equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree examination. The minimum % of marks is relaxed to 55% or Equivalent CGPA for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
The age of contenders for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs will be decided as per organization given below.
- Candidates who belong to General category and having degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech or equivalent) prior to pursuing their post graduate studies in Business Management (MBA/PGDM or Equivalent), their age must not be more than 30 years.
- For other candidates (other than Engineering at Graduation level) belonging to the General category, the maximum permissible age will be 26 years.
- Age relaxation of maximum 3 years will be provided to candidates who belongs to OBC category (Non-Creamy Layer), 5 years to candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 10 years to PwD categories will be extended as per the Presidential Directives/Government guidelines
Salary Details for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancies:
Incumbents will be paid suitable and expressive amount of Rs.24, 900-50,000/- and receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/-per month in consideration to their skills and performances offered by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Get PDF: IOCL Recruitment 2017
Selection Procedure for IOCL Jobs:
- The candidates, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in UGCNET examination scheduled on 05-11-2017 in the following paper
- Final selection of the applicants for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Officers Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks obtained in UGC-NET examination. Selection of applying candidate will be done on the basis of information furnish by candidate in their applications and then will be called to appear for interview for final selection.
|Discipline||Corresponding UGC-NET (November,2017) Paper and Subject Code|
|Management||Subject Code 17|
IOCL Typing Test Pattern:
|Session||Papers||Marks||No. of Questions (All compulsory)||Duration|
|First||I||100||50||1 hour and 15 minutes|
( 09:30 AM to 10:45 AM) IST
|Second||II||100||50||1 hour and 15 minutes ( 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM) IST|
|Third||III||150||50||2 hour and 30 minutes|
( 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM) IST
Way to fill IOCL Application Form:
- First of all, appliers need to visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is www.iocl.com to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017.
- Secondly, candidates have to go for “Latest Job Openings” link which is given under the section of “Careers” shown at the bottom of the homepage.
- After select ‘latest job openings’ link, this will open the page containing all the available vacancy on your computer screen.
- Now choose suitable link of the declared post as “Recruitment of Marketing Professionals through UGC-NET Examination of November, 2017”
- Read all the details very carefully given in IOCL Notification 2017.
- After reading relevant details choose suitable link to apply online and fill online application form with required details in correct manner.
- Then, must upload all the scanned images such as pass port size recent photograph and signature.
- Lastly, press ‘submit’ tab and retain a copy of IOCL Online Application Form for future reference.
Press Here to get: Frequently Asked Questions
Important Dates for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy:
|Events of IOCL Job Openings||Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment|
|Submission of on-line Application Form||Ongoing|
|Last Date for Applying on-line for UGC-NET Examination||11-09-2017|
|Last Date of submission of fee through on-line generated bank challan at any branch of (Syndicate/ Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through Credit/ Debit card Corrections in particulars of Application Form on the website||19-09-2017 to 25-09-2017|
|Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil||19-11-2017|
You may go through this Official Link for getting other details about IOCL Recruitment 2017–2018. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to fetch latest info on IOCL job vacancy, so keep in touch with us on our web portal.