IOCL Scholarship 2018 is being awarded to promising and hard working students by Indian Oil Corporation Limited. This scholarship is being awarded with a view to encourage talent and create a pool of opportunities for the students to pursue further education but some issues like financial problems are acting as a hindrance in their further studies. Candidates who are willing to apply they must fill the Prescribed Application form before the closing date.
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) or simply Indian Oil is India’s largest commercial enterprise, an Indian state owned oil and gas corporation. Every year Indian Oil provides Scholarships in two categories i.e., ‘Elite Scholar’ and ‘Scholar’ to budding youngsters in sports as well as the education.
Below page is solely dedicated to the IOCL Scholarship 2018, online, application, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other related information. You can read completed detailed information about the scholarship as we have scrutinized its complete details. More information is customized below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Announcement Type||Scholarship Scheme|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||September 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
- 10+ or ITI students must have passed10th with GEN (65%), sc/st/obc/girls (60%) and PWD (50%) marks.
- Engineering students must have passed 12th with GEN (65%), sc/st/obc/girls (60%) and PWD (50%) marks.
- MBBS students must have passed 12th with GEN (65%), sc/st/ obc/girls (60%) and PWD (50%) marks.
- MBA students must have passed graduation with GEN (65%), sc/st/obc/girls (60%) and PWD (50%) marks.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
- The age of Job aspirants must be 15 years to 30 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applied as :
- There is relaxation in age limits for categories as following:
- OBC Students: by 3 years
- SC/ST Students: by 5 years
- PWD Candidates: by 10 years
Gross Joint annual income of student’s family from all sources during financial year 2018-19 should not be exceeding Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- Applicants Caste Certificate.
- Domicile of the student.
- Guardian’s Income Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details slip.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Scanned Photo & Signature.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship?
Selection will be done on the basis of merit-cum-means basis.
Applying Process For OCL Scholarship Scheme 2018
- The first and the foremost step is you have to visit the official website of the organization i.e www.iocl.com
- Then fill the online scholarship form through “APPLY ONLINE” button and after completion of online submission of application, take a print out of it.
- Applying contestants’ certificates will be verified with original certificates at IOC’s designated offices on specified dates, if there is any mismatch found then it will only be accepted as documentary evidence in support of date of birth.
- Then append the essential enclosures with the print out of application and forward it to the correct address mentioned below by speed post or registered post before the last date.
Sify Technologies Limited
(IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship?
|Last date to apply online||In the month of September 2018|
|Last date to submit hard copy of application form||In the month of September – October 2018|
If you want further details you can also check out the Official Website. To get in touch with the latest updates and notifications related to the scholarships, recruitments, results you can bridge with our website and could avail the maximum benefit as we provide daily updates about the latest job openings.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Scholarships in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|