Ishan Uday Scholarship
Apply Now for Ishan Uday Scholarship!! Ministry of HRD and University Grants Commission has taken initiative to promote higher education in North Eastern (NE) Region among students of economic backward section by introducing Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021. Willing candidates who satisfy all eligibility norms can apply online for Ishan Uday Scholarship before last date.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Highlights
- Provided by: Ministry of HRD and University Grants Commission
- Form type: Online
- Purpose: To promote higher education in North Eastern (NE) Region
- Selection Process: Academic marks
- Scholarship Type: Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Official website: www.ugc.ac.in/ner/
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021
Ishan Uday Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must be domicile of NER
- Passed Class XII or equivalent exam from school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education
- Candidates pursuing general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses are eligible for Ishan Uday Scheme
- Income of parents should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Who Are Not Eligible For Scholarship Of Ishan Uday?
- Candidates pursuing courses/ programs through Open Universities.
- Already take advantage of fellowship to pursue Undergraduate programme under any other scheme.
- Students pursue Diploma Courses, not leading to award of Degree.
- Whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum
- Students who have got admission through ‘management quota’.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Amount:
- An amount of Rs. 5400/- p.m. for General Degree courses
- 7800/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary students.
Must Check Details On: Scholarships in India
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme Duration:
Ishan Uday Scholarship will be provided on annual basis
What is Selection Process?
On the basis of marks scored in the Class XII or equivalent exam.
Do You Know: UGC Approved University List
How To Apply For Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021?
- Visit to official site that is www.scholarships.gov.in to apply for UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship/ Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme For NER.
- Go to “Central Scheme” section.
- Follow “University Grant Commission” link
- Thereafter hit on “Apply Link” link.
- Follow “New User/ Register” option
- Fill the Ishan Uday Scholarship Registration Form with correct details
- And hit register option after rechecking all details in Ishan Uday Scholarship Online form
- Get registration ID or password and login to account
- Fill Ishan Uday Scholarship Application form.
- Then hit continue button and fill bank details in Ishan Uday Scholarship online Registration form.
- At last and press “Submit” button and take hard copy of same for future use.
Ishan Uday Fellowship Important Links:
|Press Here For||Ishan Uday Official Website|
|Check Here||Ishan Uday Scholarship Guidelines|
|Check Here||Ishan Uday Scholarship FAQs|
|Apply Here||New users|
|Apply Here||Registered Applications|
Queries regarding Ishan Uday Fellowship
How I Will Get Ishan Uday Fellowship?
- Awardees will be paid scholarship on DBT mode.
- List of awardees will be pushed to Public Financial Management System (PFMS) by the NIC.
- PFMS will generate payment files based on nomenclature of course being pursued by the awardee.
Is there facility of Renewal of Ishan Uday NE Region fellowship?
- Ishan Uday NE Region Scholarship will be renewed during period of first degree course.
- Ishan Uday NER Scholarship will be renewed for next year of study on receipt of an annual progress report granted by administrative head of the University/ Institution/ College.
- Change in course of study will not be permitted.
- Scheme will be implemented and monitored by the UGC.
- Awardees of previous years will continue to follow the UGC pattern of assistance through the designated bank branches of Canara Bank.
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Which Documents I Required While Submitting Ishan Uday Scholarship Form?
- Joining Proforma for fresh awardees
- Proforma for renewal
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit for not availing any other Scholarship duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer.
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021
Ishan Uday Scholarship is provided by the Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission with the motive to promote higher education in specialized field in North Eastern Region.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Last Date
Candidates who are pursuing further general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses after 12th examination are only eligible to get benefit Ishan Uday Scholarship scheme.
Candidates who are interested needs to fulfill all eligibility norms can apply by submitting the application form through online mode at official site before last date. Candidates can follow the above provided steps to fill the Ishan Uday Scholarship Form online.
Last Date to Apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme: October 2021 (Expected)
For Any Query Or Any Suggestions You Can Ask In Below Provided Comment Box Our Team Will Soon Reply Towards It.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||List of Fake Universities|
|Top Colleges in India||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Entrance Exam in India|