Reliance Jio Foundation has launched Jio Scholarship Scheme to provide financial assistance to students of economically weaker background. Reliance Jio Scholarship 2022-23 is available for students of Class 10th, 11th, 12th and UG/PG. so, if you are one of them, then must read the eligibility required, last date to apply for the application form and other necessary details from here.
Highlights of Jio Scholarship 2022:
|Launched by||Jio Infocomm|
|Beneficiary||All India Students|
|No of beneficiary||Every Student|
|Type of Scheme||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
|Objective||To Provide financial Support|
|Jio Scholarship 2022 Official website||www.jio.com|
Eligibility will be determined on the basis of academic records and financial conditions of the family. The selection authority will check out the documents of applicants and after that on the basis of it Jio Scholarship 2022 will be awarded to the eligible applicant.
Jio Scholarship Eligibility:
Candidates must have fulfill below given Jio Scholarship 2022 eligibility
- The candidate is an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have the qualification of class 10th, 11th or 12th student or a college student.
- The candidate should belong to a financially weak background.
- The candidate must have a good academic record.
Academic Performance Eligibility:
- Class X: 70% or higher in the recognized state board examination (85% or higher for students of CBSE and ISCE).
- Class XI: 70% or more in the approved board review (85% or more for students of CBSE and ISCE).
- Class XII: 65% or more in the exam conducted by the approved state board (80% for ICSE and CBSE panel candidates)
- Graduation level: Minimum 75% or more in the university exam started by the approved college or institution.
- Postgraduate level: Minimum 75% or better in the degree test initiated by a recognized college or institution.
Know Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
Jio Scholarship Amount Details:
|Class 10th/High-School||70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||Rs. 35,000 per annum|
|Class 11th||70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||Rs. 38,000 per annum|
|Class 12th||65% and above in State Board; 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||Rs. 45,000 per annum|
|Graduation||75% and above||Rs. 52,000 per annum|
|Post-Graduation||75% and above||Rs. 55,000 per annum|
Selection Process of Jio Scholarship 2022:
It is a merit based scholarship, so candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of document submitted. After the verification of submitted documents, eligible candidates will be awarded with the required scholarship amount. Students will get the reward in one of the following ways: –
Jio Merit-Based Scholarship: For those who are good in academics, athletics, and artistic.
Jio Student Specific Scholarship: For those who are eligible for specific categories like gender, religion, family, medical history, etc.
Jio Need-Based Scholarship: For those who are in highly needed areas such as nursing etc.
How to Apply for Jio Scholarship?
Jio Scholarship Offline Application Process:
- Candidates needs to visit the nearest Reliance Jio Office and take the application for from there.
- Enter all the personal details such as title, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Enter educational details such as marks of class 10th, etc and attach the photo.
- After entering the complete details, submit Jio Scholarship Application Form at the nearest Reliance Jio Office.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Jio Scholarship Online Application Form Process:
Jio Scholarship Apply Online steps are given here:
- To apply online for the form, candidates must visit the official website of Reliance Jio.
- Download the application form from there
- Enter all the asked details and submit the form at the nearest Jio Office.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of it for future use.
Press Here: Reliance Jio Official Website
Documents required for applying to Reliance Jio Scholarship:
The following documents are needed in order to apply for the form:
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Economic Weaker Section
- School Identity Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of the registration form||To be announced|
|Jio Scholarship 2022 Last Date to apply||To be announced|
|Date of test and interview (if conducted)||To be announced|
|Verification of documents||To be announced|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||To be announced|
Candidates must check out the complete details of Jio Scholarship 2022 as mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com and apply for it before the last date. Students can also bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding the scholarship.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|List Of Scholarship in India||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Entrance Exam in India||List of Fake Universities|
|Top Colleges in India||Best Career Opportunities|