Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has unfolded a latest advertisement about ITBP Recruitment. To get upcoming information regarding ITBP Recruitment 2015, stay connected with us. There are total 158 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable / Combatant Ministerial Post to fill by dedicated job hunters. Interested and Eligible participants may apply for this job opening by submitting ITBP Recruitment 2016 application form on or before the deadline.
|Last Date||10th September 2015|
You may obtain entire information concerning to ITBP Recruitment 2015 in support of post name, vacancy detail, basic qualification, limitation of age, salary detail, mode of selection, way to apply, etc from this page which is prepared by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Direct Entry||08|
|02||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Departmental||02|
|03||Head Constable / Combatant Ministerial (Direct Entry)||126|
|04||Head Constable / Combatant Ministerial (Departmental||22|
Applicants must have pass intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination from the recognized board or institution.
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the aspirants should be between 18 to 25 years (cut off date determining the age will be 1st August 2015).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category aspirants.
Applicants who are selected will receive the impressive amount of pay scale of Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200 +Grade pay of Rs. 2, 800/- per month (for ASI) and Rs. 2, 400/- per month (for HC) and other allowance.
Mode of Selection:
The whole classification of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in test and interview which is organized by the organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Way to Apply for ITBP Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates must fill the application form within correct manner.
- After completing the application form, applicants must attach all essential documents along with a set of self attested photocopies.
- At Last, submit the application form within given period of time.
- Last date for Receipt of Application- 10th September 2015
- Last date for Far Flung Areas- 17th September 2015
If you want to get more detail regarding ITBP Recruitment 2015, check Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal for upcoming ITBP Recruitment 2016 details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has issued a job notification as ITBP Recruitment for filling up various vacancies of specialist doctors. To get more details regarding ITBP Recruitment 2015 read entire details carefully. Aspirants may also get latest updates regarding ITBP Recruitment 2016 by continue visiting this page. Indo Tibetan Border Police Force invites dedicated and talented contenders to attend walk-in interview for specialist doctors & others. Candidates, who are looking for jobs in Defence and willing to serve the nation, must grab this opportunity.
|Name of Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Posts Name||Specialist Doctors|
|Last Date for Online Registration||17th August 2015|
Willing and qualified contenders may get other details such as age limit, required qualification, selection process, vacancy details, how to apply, important dates and address etc. regarding ITBP Recruitment from the below section of this page which well modified by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Place and Post||No of Vacancy|
|Specialist for RH, ITBP Delhi/ Greater Noida||03|
|Specialist for CH, ITBP Chandigarh||04|
|Specialist for CH, ITBP Dehradun||03|
Applying contenders should have possessed with Post Graduation Medical Degree as M.B.B.S/ MS/ MD/ PG-Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized University/ Institution for ITBP Vacancies with minimum required experience.
Applying individuals should not below the age of 18 years and not exceeding 67 years for ITBPF Recruitment. Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation for this recruitment.
Appointed contenders will be paid with Rs. 64009/- or 60841/- or 57672/- per month for above mentioned posts in respect of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment.
Selection of the eligible candidates will be made on the basis of their outcome in interview for ITBP Jobs. No TA/ DA will be given for attending Interview.
How to Apply?
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Aspirants should go to the section ‘news’.
- Further Download official notification by pressing appropriate link on home page.
- Now contenders must read entire details carefully and follow instructions.
- After read complete details, applicants should fill application form/CV in all respect.
- Candidates should mention a valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Applicants must attend walk-in interview at appropriate date and time.
- Applicants must bring all essential documents along with a set of self attested photocopies of the same.
- Applicants should also bring two recent passport size photographs with them to the interview venue.
- Candidates should bring all original testimonials at the time of interview.
- Applicants are requested to come for interview at least 30 minutes ago to the stipulated time of interview.
|Name of Place and Post||Venue|
|Specialist for Delhi/ Greater Noida||Referral Hospital Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Tigri camp P.O. Madangir, New Delhi|
|Specialist for Chandigarh||Composite Hospital Indo Tibetan Border Police Force PO-Airport, Chandigarh (UT)|
|Specialist for Dehradun||SHQ Dehradun, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, PO-Seemdwar, Distt- Dehradun (UKD)|
Date of Walk-in Interview: 17th August 2015
Note: You may get other details about ITBP Recruitment 2015 go through Official Notification. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about ITBP Recruitment 2016.
Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access. This page will be updated with current information about Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, Admit Card result, study material etc. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has announced a job notification in regard of ITBP Recruitment. Job hunters may grab this opportunity to apply against vacancies of Assistant Commandant Post. Candidates having the required qualification apply for ITBP Recruitment 2015. Application in prescribed format should be submitted on or before closing date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Last date to submit application form||07 August, 2015|
Applying aspirants can obtain all related info regarding ITBP Vacancy from this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Read the entire information carefully before applying.
Aspirants who want to apply must have degree of Graduation from a recognized university as applicable to assistant commandant (Direct Entry).
Job hunters who will selected will get Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/- per month as salary from Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
Age of aspirants must not exceed from 35 years as on 01/ 08/ 2014. SC/ ST candidates will get 5 years relaxation from organization.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in
Examination will be divided in three parts such as Paper I, Paper II and Paper III that are mentioned below.
- Paper I (Intelligence Test And General Knowledge) (Time 2 Hours – 100 Marks & 100 questions).
- Paper II (Professional Skill) (Time 2 hour – 100 marks & 100 questions).
- Paper III (Essay Precis Writing and Comprehension)
Physical Standards Test
|Height||165 Cms.||157 Cms|
|Weight||50 kgs||46 Kgs|
Physical Efficiency Test
|100 Meter race to be completed within||16 sec||18 sec|
|800 Meter race to be completed within||03 minutes, 45 Sec||04 minutes, 45 Sec|
|Long Jump||3.50 mtrs||3.00 mtrs|
|Shot Put (7.26 kgs.)||4.50 mts (three chances)||–|
Interview and personality Test:
|Physical make up||10|
|General intelligence aptitude, interest and professional skill||30|
|Behavior aspects and psychological||30|
|Any conspicuous achievement during service||05|
|International/ National Sports/ All India Police Games||05|
- Appliers must be medical category SHAPE- I (ONE).
- Vision of appliers should of minimum distance 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction.
- Participants should not have knock knees, flat foot, high color vision or squint in eyes.
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment:
- Aspirants who want to apply for ITBP Jobs must go to official site that is itbpolice.nic.in and download format of application form.
- Application should be written in proper format clearly.
- Application should be submitted along with all essential documents and certificates related to qualification, experience, age, category and pass port size photo.
- Application will be sent by candidates through their respective Directorate General.
Last date to submit application form: 07 August, 2015
Note: Job seekers should go through this Official Notification to get more details about ITBP Recruitment 2015.