lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force has decided to to start ITBP Bharti process from 15-10-2018 through ITBP Recruitment Notification. Organization released this advertisement to engage 85 trained and career-oriented Males as well as Females for Constable Positions.
Regarding this, association invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens (Male and Female) to fill up 85 vacant posts of Constable (Animal transport) in the lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force through ITBP Recruitment 2018 Process.
Content of the Page:
ITBP Bharti Process ends on 13-11-2018:
ITBP stands for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force which was come into existence on 24 October 1962, and it is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India. Interested and willing candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Jobs by submitting the online application till the last date that is 13-11-2018.
After due date, the online applying link will be disabled automatically. You need to scroll down the page which is well prepared below by the team of recruitmentresult.com to collect rest of details regarding lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2018.
|Name of Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post Name||Constable (Animal transport)|
|No. of ITBP Constable Vacancy||85|
|Essential Qualification||12th pass|
|Process of Selection||Written Test/Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|ITBP Constable Recruitment Last Date to Apply||13-11-2018|
Find Out: More Police Jobs
|Gender||No. of ITBP Vacancy|
|Constable (Animal transport)|
ITBP Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply for ITBP Jobs, all the candidates must have done 12th from recognized Board/ University or Institute with good records.
ITBP Age Limit:
- Applying aspirants for ITBP Constable Bharti must meet age criteria as per norms for ITBP Constable Recruitment.
- Age relaxation will be granted to reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/ OBC and other category as per the norms of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force for ITBP Constable Recruitment.
ITBP Recruitment Application Fee:
Job seekers who are willing to apply for ITBP Recruitment and belong to General category will have to pay Rs. 100/- through proper channel. Reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
ITBP Salary Details:
Successfully Recruited aspirants for ITBP Constable Jobs will get Rs.21700-69100/- as Per Regulations of ITBP from the concerned department of organization.
ITBP Recruitment Process:
According to ITBP Selection Process, the engagement of candidates for ITBP Constable Bharti will be done on the basis of performance in written exam followed by personal interview round that will be organized by the selection committee of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Steps to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018:
To apply for ITBP Jobs, candidates need to follow below given simple steps and fill ITBP Application Form in easy way.
- Logon to the official site of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force that is itbpolice.nic.in to apply ITBP 2018 Recruitment.
- Then from home page of official site follow “Branches” tab from menu bar and press on “Recruitment” from drop-down list for ITBP Bharti 2018.
- Just in 2 to 3 seconds, various ITBP Recruitment Notifications will be opened, you need to follow and press on appropriate link.
- Then ITBP Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen you need to read it carefully.
- Once you read ITBP Recruitment Notification hit on suitable link to Apply Online for lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancy.
- Now Fill ITBP Online Application Form with complete and correct details for ITBP Bharti.
- Afterwards you need to upload scanned photo, signature and other required documents along with ITBP Online Form.
- Subsequently, press on “submit” for final completion of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Application Form.
- Finally, retain a print out of ITBP Application Form for future references.
Read Here: What Is The Full Form Of ITBP?
ITBP Recruitment Last Date:
- ITBP Recruitment application process will begin from: 15-10-2018
- Last date of submission of ITBP Bharti online form: 13-11-2018
To collect rest of details further information about ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 19 candidates may check this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates related to ITBP Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITBP Admit Card||ITBP Answer Key|
|ITBP Result||Find More Police Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment||Employment News This Week|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites online application from eligible Indian citizen to apply for ITBP Recruitment. To fill 101 vacancies of Constable/ GD (Sportsmen) online process will starts from 15-10-2018. Interested individual for ITBP Bharti can apply now.
Before applying towards ITBP Constable Recruitment, you are advised first go through ITBP Notification in detail and ensure the eligibility. Eligible candidates can further apply online by reaching its official website.
This Page Includes
ITBP Constable/ GD Recruitment 2018 For 101 Vacancies
Filled ITBP Online Application Form must be submitted through online mode on or before the closing date that is 14-11-2018 (11.59 PM). To know the application process in detail, follow the below given steps.
Aspirants can get information about ITBP Recruitment 2018-19 in details by going through this page completely that is prepared well by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Post Name: Constable/ GD (Sportsmen)
- Of Vacancy:
- Male: 81
- Female: 20
|Disciplines||No. Of ITBP Vacancy|
|Total ITBP Constable Vacancies||101|
Must Check: Latest Defence Jobs
Educational Qualification For ITBP Jobs:
Candidates interested to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018, must have required qualification to get eligible for applied post in relevant discipline. Individual must have done 12th or its equivalent qualification from well know board with good records.
Age Limit For ITBP Openings:
Minimum age of applying candidates for ITBP Constable Jobs should be 18 years and maximum age limit will be 25 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the norms of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Download Now: ITBL Constable/GD Recruitment 2018 Notification
Physical Standards Test (PST):
Gen/ SC/ OBC – Male: 170 Cms, Female: 157 Cms
ST Candidates – Male: 162.5 Cms, Female: 150 Cms
Garhwali, Kumaoni, Gorkha, Dogra, Maratha and candidates from Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K – Male: 165 Cms, Female: 155 Cms
Chest (Only for male candidates):
Gen/ SC/ OBC – 80-85 Cms
ST Candidates – 76-81 Cms
Garhwali, Kumaoni, Gorkha, Dogra, Maratha and candidates from Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K – 78-83 Cms
Weight: Proportionate to height and age
Physical Endurance Test (PET): 01 Mile (1.6 Kms) race within 06 minutes 30 seconds (for male) and within 08 minutes 30 seconds (for female)
Get Detailed: ITBP Syllabus
Application Fee For ITBP Career:
Applying candidates for ITBP Constable/ GD Recruitment have to make the payment of fee. Category wise fee distribution is given below. Have a look on given details and make the payment accordingly.
- Gen/ OBC/ Male Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- All Female Applicants /SC/ ST/ Ex-Ser: Nil
ITBP Recruitment Method:
Screening of applied candidates towards ITBP Constable Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Interview. Those, who will get qualified in all the rounds, will be finally appointed.
Pay Scale For ITBP Bharti:
Selected candidates for ITBP Constable Bharti will be offered attractive and satisfying amount of remuneration that is Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered.
Process To Fill ITBP Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website that is www.itbpolice.nic.in to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018.
- Follow “Recruitment” section that is given at the bottom of the page to apply for ITBP Bharti 2018.
- Under that, press “For latest recruitment information kindly visit our Recruitment Website http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/” link.
- Now, follow “News” section that is given in left side and under that press suitable link for ITBL Constable/GD Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- By pressing it, ITBP Notification details will appear.
- Read the details carefully available in ITBP Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill ITBP Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it and make the payment of fee.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the print out of ITBP Online Form for future use.
Check Out List Of: Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
- Starting Date of Application: 15-10-2018
- Closing Date of Application: 14-11-2018 (11.59 PM)
Essential and Final Note:
Get other related information about ITBP Recruitment 2018-19, by going through given Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ or bookmark our web page to get latest and instant updates.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has released a Bharti advertisement regarding ITBP Recruitment. The reputed government organization is going to recruit qualified and skilled (Male and Female) contenders for filling up 73 vacancies of Head Constable (Education and Stress Counsellor) Group C (Non- Gazzetted and non- ministerial).
Contenders, who want to grab this job opportunity, may apply forITBPBhartiby submitting the application form through online mode on or before the last date which is 23-10-2018 at 11:59 pm.
This Page Includes:
ITBP Recruitment Process starts from 24-09-2018 at 0:01 am onwards:
Candidates who are interested to do work with this organization, this is the good opportunity for all of them. So, grab it fast. According to Official PDF of ITBP Bharti Notification, the online process will be started from 24-09-2018 at 0:01 am onwards.
Contenders who are going to apply for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment they can get detailed information about ITBP Recruitment 2018 Advertisement through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Gender||No. of ITBP Vacancy|
|Head Constable (Education and Stress Counsellor)|
What is the ITBP Eligibility Criteria?
Those aspirants, who want to apply for ITBP Bharti Process 2018, must have completed 10th / 12th/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University with good academic records.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
ITBP Age Limit:
Contenders must meet age- criteria as per the norms of organization to apply for ITBP Group-C Recruitment. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization to apply for ITBP HC Recruitment.
ITBP Recruitment Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
ITBP Salary Details:
Rs. 25,500/- will be given to those candidates who will be selected for ITBP Jobs after qualifying the ITBP Head Constable Bharti Processgiven above.
ITBP Selection Process:
As per ITBP Recruitment Process, the engagement of appliers for ITBP Head Constable Recruitmentwill be done on the basis of following rounds:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards
- Medical Standards
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply for ITBP Recruitment Advertisement 2018?
Candidates, who’ve met the entire eligibility criteria for Jobs in ITBP, follow the below stated guidelines to submit prescribed ITBP Application Form.
- First of all, candidates required to visit official portal of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is itbpolice.nic.in to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Now hit on “Recruitment” link mentioned under “Branches” tab in menu bar for ITBP Recruitment.
- Choose suitable link related to ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Read entire details very carefully from ITBP Recruitment Notice.
- After reading relevant details go back to previous page and press on “Register User” tab or “Login” tab.
- Fill ITBP Online Application Form properly with required information to apply for ITBP Jobs.
- Upload all essential images of all documents/certificates as per asked in ITBP Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and retain a print out of ITBPOnline Form for further use in future.
New Users: Apply Online Directly
Register Users: Login Directly
ITBP Recruitment Last Date:
- Starting Date to ITBP Recruitment Apply Online: 24-09-2018 at 0:01 am
- Last Date To Submit ITBP Application Form: 23-10-2018 at 11:59 pm
For other information regarding ITBP Recruitment 2018-19, you are required to check Official Link and keep in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about ITBP 2018 Jobs.
Walk-in interview is to be conducted by Indo Tibetan Border Police Force to engage 42 GDMO & Other Vacancy under ITBP Recruitment 2018-19. Those candidates who want to attend the interview must visit its official website and apply for the same by submitting a detailed application as prescribed.
Applicants who wish to join Police Force have got a great opportunity through this announcement of ITBP Recruitment for engaging Specialists and General Duty Medical Officers in various departments purely on contract basis as per the terms and conditions of the organization.
This Page Includes:
ITBP Walk-In Interview for Specialists & GDMOs on 29-10-2018!!!
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force is going to conduct walk-in interview for the recruitment of eligible and deserving contenders for ITBP vacant positions which is scheduled to be held on 29-10-2018. Applicants need to take their all the necessary credentials along with the application on plain paper.
Candidates can gather more detailed information regarding ITBP Recruitment 2018-19 through this page which is well designed by the devoted team members of recruitmentresult.com
ITBP Current Jobs:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officers||35|
What Qualifications are required for ITBP Jobs?
Applicants must have completed their medical qualification from a recognized university or institute as per the requirements of the organization then only they will be considered eligible for the walk-in interview.
Any candidates applying for the ITBP vacancies shall not be more than 67 years of age. Aspirants belonging to reserved candidates will be provided relaxation on upper age limit as per the norms.
Check Here: ITBP Recruitment Notification 2018
Applicants selected for Specialist Doctors jobs will be paid Rs.85, 000/- per month and those who will be selected for General Duty Medical Officers will be paid Rs.75, 000/- per month as their salary from Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
ITBP Recruitment Procedure:
Authorized selection committee of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has decided to organize walk-in interview for final selection of the appliers for ITBP openings of Specialist Doctors and GDMOs.
Links to Prepare Well for Interview:
Steps to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official site of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is itbpolice.nic.in or the direct link given below to get ITBP walk-in interview details.
- Scroll down the home page of the official portal and go through “Recruitment” section available at the end of the page.
- Search the suitable link for “Walk-In Interview for the posts of Specialists and GDMOs” and press on the same under above said section.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you are found eligible as per the notification then prepare your application form on plain paper and take it to the below mentioned address to attend walk-in as per the schedule.
- Also, you are required to take all the necessary documents for verification purpose,
|Noida, Chandigarh Dehradun (Specialist)||The Inspector General (Medical), Referral Hospital, ITBP, CISF Camp, Vill- Suthania, PO- Surajpur, Greater Noida. Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar, (UP)- 201306|
|(GDMOs) Lohitpur, Kimin, Pegong, Dhirang, Aalo, Teju, Yupia,Basar, B./Pkong, Bomdila||The Commandant, 33rd Bn, ITBpolice, Block No. –A-14, VIth Floor, Khelgaun, Guwahati, Kamroop (Assam)- 781037|
|Joshimath, Kullu, Matli, Pithoragarh, Leh, Mirthi, Gauchar, Rekong-Peo, Sarahan, Dehradun, Lohaghat, Shalabagh (GDMOs)|
The Dy Inspector General (Medical) Composite Hospital, Chandigarh Indo Tibetan Border Police MHA/Govt. of India (Near Airport), Chandigarh (UT)= 160003
Walk-In Interview Date and Time:
- Interview Date for ITBP Recruitment: 29-10-2018
- Reporting Time: 09:00 am
After going through the above details, willing contenders must have understood the procedure to attend walk-in interview for ITBP Recruitment 2018-19. For more details they must visit its Official Website regularly.