Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has transmitted recent jobs notification regarding ITBP Recruitment with the aim to appoint talented and energetic contenders. For filling the 16 vacant positions of Sub Inspector (Armourer), applications are invited by the organization. Candidates, who are passionately waiting for the new openings in police force, stop waiting and grab the opportunity now by applying for ITBP Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
Aspirants who want to boost up their career in this organization may apply for ITBP Jobs by sending their filled application form at the postal address which is well shaped below on or before the closing date that is 1st February 2017. Candidates need to fulfill all the requisite eligibility criteria and follow underneath equipped steps before register themselves for the concerned positions. Individuals can obtain detailed information about Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment tuned which is well modified by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Final Date of Applying||Till 1st February 2017|
Sub Inspector- 16 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for the aforesaid posts should hold the degree of graduation in any discipline from recognized University or Institutions with experience in relevant field.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Contenders must not exceed 52 years of age as on 3rd December 2016 and relaxation in age will be allotted to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government of India.
Grab Today: More Police Jobs
Candidates who are going to get the appointment on deputation basis will receive the attractive amount of salary fixed by the head department of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force according to their hard work and dedication.
Download Here: ITBP Recruitment Official Notice
Mode of Selection:
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview or written test which will be executed by the selection committee of the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for any of the candidates to attend recruitment process.’
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment?
- Go to the official website of the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is “itbpolice.nic.in”.
- Choose the “Recruitment’ section mentioned in the mid of the homepage and press on the ‘View All’ tab.
- Hit on the particular link that is “Advertisement for 16 post of Sub Inspector (Armourer) in ITBP to be filled upb on Transfer on deputation basis in ITBP.”
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form which is tailored underneath of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Attach bio-data in the prescribed proforma, all the relevant testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Recheck the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and labeled with the “Name of the Position”.
- Send the application form at the given postal address.
Officer (Estt.), Directorate General, ITBP,
MHA/Govt. of India, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Closing date of the sending an application form: 1st February 2017
Candidates are required to check Official Notification which is mentioned above to get complete details related to ITBP Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|