Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has recently issued a vacancy notification titled as ITBP Recruitment to recruit eligible job seekers to fill 21 vacant post of Sub Inspector. The organization wants to hire candidates who have successfully qualified their 10th/12th/graduation degree in relevant fields to capture the vacant post. if you are the one who want to grab ITBP 2017 Jobs then you must check your eligibility first for ITBP Recruitment 2017.
Key contents of this page:
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force is inviting online applications from hard working and result oriented candidates for Sub Inspector Bharti then you must visit the official website of organization and follow below provided steps before its closing date that is 22/09/2017. Visit the page of recruitmentresult.com to grab all the significant details regarding ITBP Recruitment 2018.
|Organization name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post name||Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancy||21|
|Last date to apply||22/09/2017|
ITBP Vacancy Details:
Sub Inspector- 21 Posts
Qualification Requirement for ITBP SI Recruitment:
To grab ITBP Sub Inspector Job candidate shall possess Matriculation or equivalent with Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ Institutions with minimum number of working experience in relevant fields.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Those candidates who are going to apply for ITBP Vacancies must attain the age of 20 years and less than 25 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the guidelines of Government of India.
Salary structure for ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment:
Candidates who get selected for Sub Inspector Vacancy shall be able to receive Rs. 35400-112400/- from the concerned department of corporation as per their performance in the organization.
ITBP Job Selection Process:
Candidate will first have to fill application form and get shortlisted through screening of application forms which will be done on the basis of their academic records. Then those shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written examination going to be conducted on scheduled date by the selection panel. Then those candidates who get shortlisted through written examination then will have to appear for personality test/personal interview round. No TA/DA will be accepted by the candidate for selection rounds.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
General steps to apply for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment:
To fill ITBP SI Recruitment Online Application Form candidate should have to follow below provided steps:
- First and foremost steps is to visit the official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is itbpolice.nic.in
- After that on reaching home page move your cursor to “Recruitment” tab which is available on the page.
- Now a new page will be opened on your screen you just have to search for the suitable post link and tap that link
- After that an advertisement will be opened on your screen you just have to go through the advertisement and read all the details and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible for ITBP Sub Inspector then press on “apply online” option
- After that fill the required details in online application form
- Also upload all the scanned documents/testimonials along with your recent passport size photograph
- At last take purview of your application form and tap to submit button and tehn take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here: ITBP Recruitment Notification
- Starting Date for submitting online application forms: 12/09/2017
- Last date for submission of online application form: 22/09/2017
Grab more details regarding ITBP Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police has recently depicted a vacancy notification titled as ITBP Recruitment. The organization is seeking for young and work oriented candidates to fill 303 vacant Constable Tradesmen Jobs. Those who are interested to grab this ITBP Vacancies must apply against Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment Notification after ensuring eligibility conditions. To gain more information regarding ITBP Recruitment 2017 you may scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
The organization is inviting online applications from the eligible job seekers who want to make their career in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Department. So interested aspirants may fill online application form before its closing date that is 07/09/2017. Candidates may fetch more details regarding ITBP Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this page which is well presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Number of vacancy||303|
|Last date to apply||07/09/2017|
Constable Tradesmen: 303 Posts
Candidates who are applying for ITBP Constable Tradesmen Jobs must be 10th pass from a recognized university or institute.
- Age of those candidates who have applied for ITBP constable (Tradesman) (Tailor/ Cobbler/ Gardener) Post must be in between 18 to 23 years.
- Age of the candidates applying for ITBP Constable (Followers) (Cook/Water Carrier/Barber/Washerman/Safai Karmachari) Post must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for Constable Tradesmen Job must be able to receive Level-3 Rs 21,700/- per month as salary offered by Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
Hit Here For >> ITBP Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are applying for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment must have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Candidates belong to SC/ST category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates will first be shortlisted through screening of application forms and after that
- Height Bar
- Trade test
- Written test
- RME (required if any)
Test will be taken. Candidates have to qualify all the rounds of ITBP Selection Procedure. Final selection will be taken by the managing authority of organization based on the physical standards.
Get Complete Detailed ITBP Syllabus Here
Simple steps to fill ITBP Recruitment Application Form:
Candidate should follow below provided steps to apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Vacancy:
- Go to the official website of the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is “itbpolice.nic.in”.
- Choose the “Recruitment’ section mentioned in the mid of the homepage and press on the ‘View All’ tab.
- After that search from the suitable post link you wish to apply for and tap that link
- Now read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable then hit one time registration option
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last tap to submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Grab Today: More Police Jobs
Last date to submit application form: 07/09/2017
Candidates can grab more details regarding ITBP Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. For nay query or doubts related to this post, you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve out your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||ITBP Results|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|