Latest advertisement titled as ITBP Recruitment has been disseminated. There are 62 job openings for Head Constable (HC) to be occupied by dynamic & enthusiastic aspirants. In this regard, online application form is invited from Male & Female Indian citizens (including subjects of Nepal & Bhutan). Keen contenders may apply for ITBP Recruitment 2017 by visiting itbpolice.nic.in latest by 13/11/2017.
Key contents of this page:
Those who fulfill all eligibility norms may apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment. Hiring panel will organize Physical efficiency test (PET),Physical standard test (PST), Verification of identity including Biometric capture, Written Examination, Skill Test & Verification of original documents session to select aspirants for ITBP Vacancy. For knowing more information concerning ITBP Recruitment 2018, go through this page created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post name||Head Constable|
|Last date to apply||13/11/2017|
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial||45|
|Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial (Female)||08|
|Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial (For ITBP Department Candidates only)||09|
Education Qualification for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment:
Aspirants must pass Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent. If you fulfill eligibility norms, then apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment.
Other Eligibility Norms:
Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in hindi only on computer. (35 w.p.m. in English/30 w.p.m. in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depression for each word on computer)
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Restriction for ITBP jobs:
To apply for ITBP HC Recruitment, age of applicant should be between 18 to 25 years (Direct Entry) & up to 40 years for UR & OBC and 45 years for SC/ST candidate of LDCE.
Age relaxation for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment:
|Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|Ex-Servicemen(Unreserved/ General)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age|
|Government servant (other than ITBP)||5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.|
Pay Scale for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2018:
- Those who get selected for ITBP Head Constable Jobs will receive amount of Rs. 25500 – 81100(as per 7th CPC).
- In addition to this, selected aspirants for Indo-Tibetan Border Police vacancies will also get Other allowances like Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Special Compensatory Allowance (while posted in specified border areas), free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free leave pass, free medical facilities etc.
Hiring mode for Indo-Tibetan Border Police jobs:
Hiring panel will organize this test to hire contenders for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force jobs.
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Physical standard test (PST)
- Verification of identity including Biometric capture
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Verification of original documents
Minimum Medical Standards:
Physical Efficiency Test:
Physical standard test (PST):
Written Examination scheme:
Duration of test is of 3 Hours
|Subject||Medium||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Theoretical Knowledge of computer||Bilingual||10||10|
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
ITBP Recruitment 2017 Applying Process:
- Visit the official site of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force that is “itbpolice.nic.in”
- Move your cursor towards “Recruitment” section which is located at the bottom of home page.
- Choose suitable link regarding Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2017.
- On selecting it, you will be moved to new page where you will view Indo-Tibetan Border Police notification.
- Go through ITBP notification carefully.
- Download ITBP application form, fetch all details in form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents/certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, date of birth proof, etc.
- Hit on submit option for submission of ITBP online application form.
You Can Also: Find More Police Jobs
Deadline to Submit Online Application Form: 13/11/2017
Grab more details regarding ITBP Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITBP Syllabus||ITBP Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||ITBP Result|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|