Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for UPPSC Recruitment 2021 to fill up 377 Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer (RO/ ARO) Posts. Applicants can apply for UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Exam 2021. Candidates having the required qualification can apply for the UPPSC Vacancies before last date that is mentioned below. Applicants need to apply through online mode by following the simple steps given below.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment: Important Links
|Advt. Number , Date||Important Links|
Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari: A-2/E-1/2021 , 05/03/2021
|Press Here For English PDF File|
|Press Here For Hindi PDF File|
|Press Here To Apply Online|
|UPPSC Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||Press Here|
UPPSC Recruitment Brief Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer (RO/ ARO) Exam 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||377 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date for paying Application fee||01-04-2021|
|Last Date for applying online||05-04-2021|
UPPSC Vacancies Breakup:
|RO/ ARO General||228|
|RO/ ARO Special (Backlog)||109|
Q 1: Discuss about the UPPSC education qualification require for UPPSC Jobs.
Answer: Candidates interested to apply for the UPPSC Jobs Vacancies should have below given educational qualification:
|Samiksha Adhikari (Account)||Bachelor’s degree in commerce with Accountancy. ‘O’ Level certificate in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government. Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.|
|Samiksha Adhikari (Hindi)||Bachelor’s degree with Hindi Literature or Sanskrit Literature as one of the Subjects.|
|Samiksha Adhikari (Urdu)||Bachelor’s degree with Arabic Literature or Persian Literature or Urdu Literature as one of the subjects.|
|Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Account)||Bachelor’s degree in commerce with Accountancy. ‘O’ Level certificate in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government. Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.|
|Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari||Bachelor’s degree. “O” Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC Society or a qualification equivalent thereto. Must possess a minimum speed of twenty five words per minute in Hindi typewriting.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q 2: Write the age limit and salary structure for UPPSC Jobs?
Age of Candidates will reside between 21 years to 40 years. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years. Also Candidates will be paid the pay scale of Rs.44900/- to Rs.142400/- level-7 to Rs.47600/- to Rs.151100/- level-8 by the authority of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Note: Relaxation in age will be given as below:
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1975.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for Group- ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group- ‘B’ posts.
Q 3: How much is the application fee for UPPSC vacancies?
Answer: Candidates are require to submit the following sum as application fee Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode –
|Category Name||Total Fees for other Posts (In Rupees)||Total Fees for RO/ARO Posts (In Rupees)|
You Can Also Get: Latest PSC Jobs
Q 4: What is the UP PSC Recruitment process?
Answer: The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a preliminary and main examination at various Centres of Districts mentioned in of this advertisement. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in written examination.
The date and centre of examination decided by the Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificate. The No. of Districts/Centres may be increased or decreased according to the decision of the Commission on the basis of final No. of applications received.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Q 5: How to apply for UP PSC Vacancy?
- First of all visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in for UPPSC Recruitment.
- Further hit on “All Notifications/Advertisements” tab available on the left side of the home page
- Now look for “समीक्षा अधिकारी/सहायक समीक्षा अधिकारी परीक्षा” and press “View Advertisement” tab.
- Go through the UPPSC Notification/ UP PSC Notification carefully
- After that revisit the earlier web page and hit on “Apply” tab
- Further hit on “Registration” button for the suitable UPPSC RO Vacancy
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- After that log in the form by using that id and password and then fill UPPSC Application Form properly
- Fill form with all necessary details and upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- After filling the UPPSC Online Application Form correctly with all mandatory information press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled UPPSC Application Form for future reference.
Direct Links Related to UPPSC Recruitment
|UPPSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|UPPSC Notification||Check Here|
|UPPSC Result||Check Here|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||Check Here|
|UPPSC Sample Papers||Check Here|
|UPPSC Admit Card||Check Here|
|UPPSC Answer Key||Check Here|
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment for Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Posts
|Events||Dates to Apply|
|Date of Commencement of On-line Application||05/03/2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank||01/04/2021|
|Last Date for On-line Submission of Application||05/04/2021|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
In order to fill up 377 vacant Posts of Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job notification titled as UPPSC Recruitment. UPPSC Online Registration has been started now. Applications through online mode are invited against UPPSC Recruitment 2021 from willing and qualified applicants. So, those applicants who have required qualification can apply for UPPSC Vacancy by filling the online application form.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Contenders are required to fill the UPPSC Online Form till the last date that is 05-04-2021. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021. Before applying for UPPSC Faculty Recruitment, individuals must check the complete eligibility criteria thoroughly.
Stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the information regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Top Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|