NATA Admit Card
NATA Admit Card 2022 Released for Phase 3 Exam!!! The Council of Architecture (CoA) has issued the admit card for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2022 phase 3. Candidates may download NATA Exam Hall Ticket with the help of this page.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance test conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture programme. NATA Phase 3 Exam (Session 3) is scheduled to be held on 07-08-2022 at various test locations. The NATA 2022 Phase 3 Admit Card contains all the important details such as venue, exam city, and timings, among others.
NATA Admit Card 2022 – Highlights
|NATA 2022 admit card date|
|Issuing Authority||Council of Architecture|
|Frequency of issuance||Thrice (issued separately for three sessions)|
|NATA admit card website||nata.in|
|Credentials for downloading NATA 2022 admit card||Application number and password|
|NATA exam date 2022|
NATA Admit Card 2022
Candidate has to download the soft copy of NATA Admit Card from the website and has to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned Examination Centre. Enter App Seq No and Password to get NATA Exam Admit Card 2022.
|Sessions||NATA 2022 Exam Date||NATA 2022 Admit Card Date|
Time of NATA Examination 2022:
|Date & Time of Examination||Questions & Marks of Examination|
|First NATA Examination|
|Second NATA Examination|
|Third NATA Examination|
How To Download NATA Admit Card?
- Log on to official website i.e. nata.in
- Press on “NATA Registration 2022” Link.
- NATA 2022 Admit Card Login page will be displayed.
- Enter all the required credentials such as email id, password, and security code.
- Then hit “Login” tab.
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture Hall Ticket will be appeared.
- Candidates can save their NATA Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- Take a printout of NATA Admit Card for appearing in exam.
Download NATA Exam Admit Card
|NATA Model Question Papers||Get Details|
|NATA Syllabus||Get Details|
|NATA Application Form||Get Details|
|NATA Result||Get Details|
|NATA Mock Test||Get Details|
|NATA Official Website||Press Here|
NATA Exam Pattern 2022:
- The exam will be conducted two times in a year through online mode.
- Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
- It will be comprised of two sections.
- Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Total of 200 marks questions will be asked in the exam.
- 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- The complete exam will be of 3 hours.
- 60 minutes for Part-A (aptitude section) and 120 minutes for Part-B (drawing section).
- All instructions will be given in English language only.
- 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- No negative marking in the exam.
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (20 questions)||20×2=40||40|
|General Aptitude (40 questions)||40×2=80||80|
|Drawing (2 questions)||2×40||80|
Read Now: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Details Mentioned On NATA Call Letter:
- NATA Admit Card Number
- NATA Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph with his digital signature
- Examination venue with proper address
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
Procedures to be followed in Examination:
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after commencement of examination, i.e. after 10.00 am
- Candidates must bring with them: Downloaded Admit Card of NATA 2022, Original Proof of Identity- Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- The candidates will have to follow the time schedule as follows:
- Report to the Examination Center by 8.00 am
- Opening gate to the examination hall at 8.30 am
- Registration of candidate to be completed by 9.45 am
- Closing gate to the examination hall at 9.45 am
- Commencement of examination at 10.00 am
- Duration of examination: 10.00 am to 01.15 pm
Want to Know? How Do Toppers Study?
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Admit Card 2022:
NATA is a national level exam which is organized for the students who are seeking admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch). If, aspirants clear this exam then they will become eligible to get admission in most of the colleges and institutions of the country who considers NATA score for providing admission in the architecture courses.
NATA Entrance Exam Admit Card released now for third session. Candidates may download NATA Admit Card from this page. On the day of the exam, candidates need to bring with them the Admit Card of NATA 2022 and also an original photo ID.
Candidates may visit the official website to download the NATA Admit Card 2022. Those candidates who have any query regarding this post they may ask us in below provided comment box.