Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) is going to conduct the JAIIB 2019 Exam for the Nov Session. Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is a flagship course and is held twice in a year that is May & November. JAIIB Registration 2019 is going to commence from 01-09-2019. Last date to apply for JAIIB Exam is 27-09-2019. Candidates can check JAIIB Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card and other details from here.
JAIIB November Exam 2019: Highlights
|Organization||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Name of the post||Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB)|
|Starting date of the JAIIB 2019 applications||01-09-2019|
|End date of the applications||27-09-2019|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JAIIB Bank Exam 2019?
- Candidate who work in a bank or any other financial industry first have to be registered as an ordinary member at IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership.
- Candidates should be Indian citizen.
- Anyone who is already working in bank can apply for JAIIB.
- Minimum qualification required to appear in this exam is Matriculation or other equivalent examination.
- Candidate working in the bank at any clerical or supervisory staff cadre and has not passed the matriculation can also apply but they will need recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge.
How to get IIBF Membership?
To register for the JAIIB Exam, firstly, you need to enroll yourself for the ordinary member in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. There are total 4 classes of Membership:
- Ordinary Membership – Entry Level open to any one working in Banking Organisation.
- Associate Membership – This is for Senior Management atleast in the position of Chief Manager
- Fellow Membership – Open for DGMs
- Institutional Membership – This is for Banks ,Financial Institution and Institutions.
Check Here: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Benefits of Getting IIBF Ordinary Membership
To be eligible to appear in the JAIIB and CAIIB exam, you need to register yourself as the Ordinary member. By doing so, you will be able to avail various other benefits such as
- Fees Concession in Certificate Exams
- Free newsletter called “IIBF vision” every month
- E-learning facility
- Participate in workshops and seminars
- Appear for Institute examinations and courses by paying appropriate fees.
Get Here: Best IIBF Books
How much is the Fees for JAIIB Ordinary Membership?
To get JAIIB Membership, Candidates need to pay fees. Fees for ordinary members is Rs.1500/- + G. S.T Rs.270/- total Rs.1770/- for residents. For overseas applicants fees is US $150. JAIIB Fees will be accepted through Online mode only and DDs’ are not allowed.
What is the Process for the JAIIB Exam Registration Nov?
Candidates who wish to fill the IIBF JAIIB Online Registration Form need to follow the below given steps:
- Firstly visit the official website of the IIBF that is iibf.org.in
- From there hit on “Apply now” tab at the top right side of the homepage and select “Membership”
- Now you need to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- After doing so Hit on “Ordinary Member Registration”.
- Now fill all the asked details, Upload the required documents and pay the asked fee.
- No go back to previous page and from “Apply now” section select “Exam (Members)” tab.
- Select the JAIIB Examination from the given list of all exams.
- Logon in with your membership number and password
- Fill the online form carefully and submit the required Examination fees.
- After that take a print out of the JAIIB Online form for future reference.
Important Links for JAIIB 2019
|IIBF Memebrship||Apply Here|
|JAIIB Registration Link||Available Soon|
|IIBF Official Website||Press Here|
How much is the Fess to apply for the JAIIB Nov 2019 Registration?
|No of Attempt||Fees|
|For First attempt *||Rs.2400/- + GST|
|For Second attempt||Rs.1000/- + GST|
|For Third attempt||Rs.1000/- + GST|
|For Fourth attempt||Rs.1000/- + GST|
JAIIB Exam 2019 Pattern & Syllabus
From below section, candidates can check the complete JAIIB Syllabus along with the JAIIB 2019 Exam Pattern.
JAIIB Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-based)|
|Paper Language||English & Hindi|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||No Negative Marks. 1 point for every correct answer|
JAIIB 2019 Syllabus
Practice Of Banking
|Module A – Indian Financial SystemModule B – Functions Of BanksModule C – Banking TechnologyModule D – Support Services –|
Marketing Of Banking Services / Products
Finance For Bankers
|Module A – Business Mathematics And FinanceModule B – Principles Of Bookkeeping & AccountancyModule C – Final AccountsModule D – Banking Operations|
|Legal & Regulatory|
Aspects Of Banking
|Module A – Regulations And ComplianceModule B – Legal Aspects Of Banking OperationsModule C – Banking Related LawsModule D – Commercial Laws With Reference|
To Banking Operations
Go Through: JAIIB Syllabus
JAIIB Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully enrolled for the IIBF JAIIB exam 2019 can download their JAIIB 2019 Admit card for the November session exam. Candidates need to use their membership Log In details to download the JAIIB Exam admit Card from the official website.
Take a Look at: JAIIB Previous Year Question Papers
JAIIB 2019 Exam Date
|Events||JAIIB November 2019 Dates|
|JAIIB November 2019 Registration will Start on||01-09-2019|
|JAIIB Nov 2019 Registration Last Date||27-09-2019|
|Extended period for Registration with Late Fee|
(Examination fees plus LATE FEES of Rs 200/-
Plus taxes as applicable)
|Last Date of Extended period for JAIIB 2019 Registration||30-09-2019|
|Exam Dates (Online)||Subjects||JAIIB Exam Date|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||03-11-19|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||17-11-19|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||24-11-19|
JAIIB 2019 Result
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance releases the JAIIB November Result on its official website only. Candidates have to use their Log In ID and Password to download the JAIIB Result. To clear the JAIIB 2019 November Exam Candidates need to score more than the Minimum marks.
What is the JAIIB 2019 Selection Process?
- Candidates need to score 50 marks out of 100 to clear each subject.
- Candidates who score 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination will also be declared passed.
- Also, Candidates will be able to hold credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the exam:
Time limit for passing the JAIIB 2019 examination:-
JAIIB 2019 Exam must be cleared with in the span of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts). If a candidate is not able to do so, they will need to re-enroll themselves afresh. No credits will be given to such candidates. Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First attempt.
Candidates we hope that above information about the JAIIB 2019 Exam has been useful for you. If you have any query related to above mention information about JAIIB 2019, do comment in the below given comment box.
Must Take a Look at Below Given Links!!
|Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Online Test||Banking Current Affairs|
|Bank Placement Papers||Jobs By Qualification|