Jammu University Result 2019
Jammu University Result of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Com (H), BA English (H) Semester 4th (CBCS) Private Examination 2019 has been declared online. Through below provided link, applicants can check Jammu University Results 2019 easily. You can check JU Result either by entering the Roll No or by Name.
Jammu University Exam Overview
- Name of the University- Jammu University
- Name of Courses-B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Com (H), BA English (H) Semester 4th (CBCS)
- Jammu University UG Result Status- Declared
- Official Website- jammuuniversity.in
Jammu University Result
Procedure to check Jammu University UG Result:
Here’s the Procedure to Get University of Jammu Result. Candidates are required to follow these steps to get the Jammu University Exam Result –
- Login to the official website i.e. jammuuniversity.in to get Jammu University B.Ed 3rd Sem Result.
- Press on “Result” tab given at right side bar.
- This will direct you to a new window.
- Hit “Result of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Com (H), B.A English (H) Semester 4th (CBCS) Private Examination 2019” tab.
- Applicants may download result either by name or by Roll Number to get JU Result.
- Within few seconds Jammu University 2019 Result will get downloaded on your system.
- Search for your name in the University of Jammu Exam Results list.
- At last, take the hard copy of the Jammu University Exam Results and keep it safe for future use.
Get Here – Official Website
More Imp Links related to Jammu University
|Jammu University Admission||Get Details|
|Jammu University Date Sheet||Get Details|
Something you should know about the University:
University of Jammu was founded in the year 1969 under the Act of the State Legislature at the banks of the Tawi River. It is having seven off-sites campuses at Bhaderwah, Kishtwar, Poonch, Reasi and Ramnagar.
The University is offering undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in various disciplines of science, arts, commerce, management, law, education and others. Besides this, it is having 36 departments and 157 affiliated colleges.
How to Apply for Re-appearing?
- Those applicants who want to apply for re-appearing exam may submit the application form through online form.
- The candidates whose University of Jammu Result is declared fail/re-appear can only fill online re-appear FORM with online fee payment mode only.
- No candidate is allowed to pay the fee at bank counter or through Bank Demand Draft etc. Such FORM(s) shall not be entertained at any cost.
- The fee for one paper shall be Rs.1000/- and for multiple papers will be Rs.1210/- for first 15 days after the declaration result
- For next 15 day late fee of Rs. 240/- will be charges and after 30 days late fee of Rs. 390/- will be charged
Direct Link to Fill: Jammu University Re-appearing Online Form
Jammu University Result Download Here:
Students studying in University of Jammu may now download Jammu University Result 2019 from here. You can check here, University of Jammu Result by Roll-No or By Name. You may go through this web page to get the latest updates about University of Jammu Result.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Students can also check their marks by following some of the necessary and easy steps that are explained above. If you found any discrepancy in the declared Jammu University Sem Result, make sure to consult to the respected authorities as soon as possible.
Stay in touch with our web portal to obtain the latest updates and notification regarding Jammu University Result Semester. If you face any problem in the above provided information regarding the Jammu University Result Declared, do comment your query in the below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Which Career Suit Me?||Scholarship in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Education Loans for Students|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||What after Result? – Best Course|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|