JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019
Download JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019 Now!! Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has released the JIPMER PG Admit Card for MD/MS – DM/MCH Dec 2018 Exam. Participants can get their JIPMER PG Entrance Admit Card by entering valid user Id and password
JIPMER PG Hall Ticket of entrance exam is available from 14-11-2018 to 02-12-2018. Institute will conduct MD/MS /DM/MCH entrance exam on 02-12-2018. Registered applicants can download JIPMER PG Entrance hall ticket with the help of below mentioned instructions.
Get here JIPMER Hall Ticket
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research organizes JIPMER PG 2019 in two sessions, in January and July sessions for providing admission to UG, PG, doctoral (MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery)), super specialty & other courses to students.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well presented this page with complete details Exam and JIPMER Admit Card 2018, to attain additional details one must go through the below structured page till beneath section.
JIPMER Admit Card
|Institute||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Exam name||JIPMER PG (MD/MS/DM/MCh) Exam|
|Registration Dates||24-09-2018 to 26-10-2018|
|Exam date and time||02-12-2018 at (10:AM to 1:00 PM) for MD/MS and at (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM) for DM/M.ch|
|JIPMER Admit Card available||14-11-2018 to 02-12-2018|
|Category||JIPMER PG Hall Ticket|
START Practice With: JIPMER Mock Test
How to Download JIPMER Admit Card 2018?
Candidates need to download JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Exam Hall Ticket by going through the below stated steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all, to get JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Exam Admit card one should go through the official website of the university which is www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- After that select the suitable link of “JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Admit Card”
- Now JIPMER Admit Card login page will be displayed on screen
- Enter valid user Id and password in the required space box
- Thereafter, press the login button to get JIPMER PG Exam Hall Ticket
- Within seconds JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Admit card will be displayed on screen
- Now check all the details given in JIPMER PG Exam Admit Card
- At last take out printed copy of JIPMER Call Letter and bring it at the time of examination.
What Is Further Procedure?
After successfully completion of JIPMER PG (MD/MS) entrance exam, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will issue the result on 12-12-2018. Those who will be qualified will be shortlisted in merit list on the basis of marks attained in exam.
On the basis of merit list, qualified students will be called for Counselling process. For January session, counselling will be conducted through offline mode from 19-12-2018. Seats will be allotted to students in different rounds as per availability of seats.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: JIPMER PG exam will be conducted through online (computer based test)
- Date of Exam: Exam will be conducted on 2nd December 2018.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be total three hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) for MD/MS and 90 minutes for DM/M.Ch courses.
- Number of Questions: 250 questions will be asked for MD/MS and 100 questions for DM/M.Ch course.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions with four alternatives will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100||400|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For JIPMER
Required Documents With JIPMER Admit Card
On the day of exam candidates have to bring JIPMER 2018 Admit Card along with photocopy of valid id proof enlisted below. Without JIPMER Exam Admit Card candidates will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
- A valid JIPMER Admit Card 2018
- A valid ID proof (Aadhar card or e-Aadhar or a Passport)
- Photocopy of the ID proof
- No ID proof other than those mentioned above, ie. Aadhar Card or e-Aadhar or Passport, will be permitted under any circumstances.
Also Check: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
JIPMER PG Exam Centres
JIPMER Post Graduate Exam will be organized in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Bhuvaneswar, Puducherry, Chennai, Trivandrum, Kolkata and Vijayawada.
JIPMER PG 2019 Imp Dates
|JIPMER PG Online Registration starts||24-09-2018|
|Closing of JIPMER PG 2019 online Registration||26-10-2018|
|Release of admit card||14-11-2018 to 02-12-2018|
|JIPMER PG Exam date||02-12-2018 (10:AM to 1:00 PM)||02-12-2018 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|Admission formalities (Medical Board and receipt of payment of fees)||28-12-2018|
|Issue of admission letter||29-12- 2018|
|Commencement of course||02-01-2019|
|Closing of admission||28-02-2019|
Applicants who want to fetch more details about JIPMER Admit Card 2019 must go through the given official link. For more updates and any interesting facts you can follow our site recruitmentresult.com on Facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JIPMER Result||JIPMER Time Table|
|JIPMER Syllabus||JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers|
|JIPMER Answer Key||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|