JIPMER Admit Card
Are you going to appear in the JIPMER Entrance Exam? Then check details of JIPMER Admit Card from here!!! Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is all set to release the JIPMER Hall Ticket for MBBS Entrance Exam which is going to be held on 04-06-2017. Candidates who are going to participate in this examination they must download their hall ticket through online mode. Candidates can follow some simple instructions through this page to obtain their JIPMER Admit Card 2017 instantly.
Highlights Of This Page:
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has decided to issue the JIPMER Call Letter from 22-05-2017 to 04-06-2017 on its official web portal. So candidates must have to get their admit card within prescribed time period to get successful entrance in the examination hall. To get more details regarding the same, candidates can scroll down this page which is well furnished by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download JIPMER D.M/M.Ch/Fellowship Admit Card?
Aspirants can get their hall ticket through online mode. Candidates you must read the following Instructions to know the way of download JIPMER exam hall ticket:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- After that on the home page you need to look over the heading “Latest Announcement” section.
- Under the Latest Announcement choose appropriate link of admit card.
- After that a new page will be opened you need to enter your ‘Application Sequence Number/User Id’ and ‘Password’ in the given text boxes and press login tab.
- Now you can see hall ticket on your computer screen.
- You can download the admit card and take a print out of it.
- Lastly participants are advised to bring their hall ticket at the time of examination.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
JIPMER Admit Card
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research every year conducts the examination for admissions to MBBS programme. Every year huge number of aspirants participated in the exam. On the day of exam candidates have to come with their JIPMER Admit Card along with photocopy of valid id proof. Without admit card candidates are not allowed to enter in the examination Hall.
Information on Admit Card
The following information will contain on the admit card and candidates must have to check it once before going to the examination:
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
Read Here: How To Prepare For JIPMER Entrance Exam
Do You Know The Method Of Examination?
- Aspirants are informed that the examination will be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination.
- There will be a one paper with the duration of 2½ hours (Two Hours and Thirty Minutes), consisting of 200 single best response type MCQs in the concerned specialty and related fields.
- All questions having four alternatives, applicants are required to know that they have to choose one answer.
- If you will be selected more than one answer then it will be decided as wrong answer.
- ZERO marks will be given for that question, which will be blank (not answered).
- No Negative marks will be applicable for incorrect response.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
Get Details: JIPMER Syllabus
JIPMER Exam Centre:
You May Read This: JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers
Remember Important Dates:
- Availability of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card: 22.05.2017 to 04.06.2017
- Date of Entrance Examination: 04.06.2017
- Expected date of publication of Merit List: On or before 19.06.2017
Candidates can check this Official Notice to get complete details related to JIPMER Admit Card 2017. You may also join us on Face book/ Google Plus for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JIPMER Entrance Exam||JIPMER Counselling|
|JIPMER Answer Key||JIPMER Result|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||How To Prepare For Online Exam|