JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has issued JIPMER MBBS Admit Card. Students, who are going to appear MBBS entrance exam 2016 on 05th June 2016, may get their JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2016. On basis of marks in this test students can take admission in to various MBBS Programmes.
JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket is available now and students can get through online mode from this page. To get complete details about JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card you may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Date of Exam||05th June 2016|
How to Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card?
You can get your hall ticket through online mode. Aspirants you must read the following Instructions to know the way of download Hall Ticket:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- On the home page you need to look over the heading “Latest Announcement”.
- Under the Latest Announcement choose link ‘Admission to MBBS Course – 2016 Session (Download Hall Ticket)’.
- Now press link ‘Download Hall Ticket’.
- Enter your ‘Application Sequence Number/User Id’ and ‘Password’ in the given text boxes and press login tab.
- Now you can see hall ticket on your computer screen.
- You can download the admit card and take a print out of it.
Read This:- How to Download Admit Card?
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research every year conducts the examination for the admission in MBBS programme. Every year huge number of aspirants participated in the exam. On the day of exam candidates have to come with their JIPMER MBBS 2016 Admit Card along with photocopy of valid id proof. Without admit card candidates are not allowed to enter in the examination Hall.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Candidates have to attempt 60Q of Physics, 60Q of Chemistry, 60Q of Biology, 10Q of Logic and Quantitative Reasoning & 10Q of English and Comprehension.
- The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- Type of questions will be Multiple Choices.
- Question will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
- One marks will be given for correct and zero mark for not answered. There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
JIPMER Practice Test
- START: Physics Online Test
- START: Chemistry Online Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Biology Online Quiz
Test Centers of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam:
Check Here:- How To Find Online Study Material
General Instruction for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam:
Entry Time: Applicants should reach at the venue of exam latest by 07.30 am. Entry to examination center closes at 09:15 AM. NO entry will be permitted beyond 09:15 AM under any circumstances.
Particulars to be brought:
Aspirants should bring Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity Proof (Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Photo Identify proof issued by a Gazetted Officer / School Principal (on official Letterhead), Aadhar Card with Photograph and Domicile Certificate with Photo / Mark sheet with Photograph) and Photocopy of the same ID proof.
Restricted items at time of Exam:
Any other paper except Hall Ticket and Valid Identity Proof, any text material, printed or written, bits of papers, envelope or any other material, cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, ear Phones and other electronic gadgets etc.
Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken by the organization. Finger print and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of Examination inside the examination hall.
Read Also:- Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
|JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam will be held on||05th June 2016|
|Expected date of publication of Merit List||13.06.2016 (Monday) 9.00 PM…|
|Counseling for Exercise of option for JIPMER Puducherry & JIPMER Karaikal.||20th to 22nd June 2016|
|Admission formalities||23rd & 24th June 2016|
|Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||29th June 2016|
Time of Exam:
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Note: You may get JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2016 directly through below stated Official Link.