JPSC Question Paper
Are You Going to participate in JPSC Mains & Prelims Exam? Check Out! JPSC Question Paper through this Page and Prepare Well. Applicants, who’ve applied for JPSC Recruitment Exam and Search for JPSC Sample Papers, are informed that they can gather updated details about it from this page. Participating candidates, who start their preparation for this exam, may begin practice by solving JPSC Previous Year Papers or model papers and do well. Candidates are suggested to stay connected with us on our web portal for getting updated information about JPSC Question Paper 2018.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is recruitment agency to hire the applicants in civil services. This recruitment notification of civil services has been published by the JPSC in the State of Jharkhand. Contestants may also download JPSC Question Paper in pdf format through official web portal or from this page by using online mode only. You can acquire whole information From this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Details of Mains and Prelims Sample Papers
- The Sample Papers of the JPSC exam contains the important questions of the Mains & Prelims exam. Every question of the JPSC sample paper covers all the syllabus of the Preliminary Examination & the Mains Examination.
- The exam of JPSC has 2 papers of general studies in Preliminary examination. Both papers have 100 marks & are available in Hindi & English. General studies papers are based on India History, Indian and World Geography and History, Geography, Economy and Culture of Jharkhand, current news of country, world & state.
- In the mains examination, paper is based Compulsory Subjects such as Hindi, general studies & optional subject which can be related to your graduation subject. These questions pattern of the Mains and Prelims examination are followed by our team in the JPSC Sample Papers.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
JPSC Question Paper
All the questions in the quiz along with their answers are shown below. Your answers are bolded. The correct answers have a green background while the incorrect ones have a red background.
Ques1.The first death anniversary day of Sri Rajiv Gandhi was observed as the
- National Integration Day
- Peace and Love Day
- Secularism Day
- Anti-Terrorism Day
Ques 2. Which of the following is used in pencils?
Ques 3. In which decade was the first solid state integrated circuit demonstrated?
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Ques 4. ICICI is the name of a
- Chemical industry
- Financial Institution
Ques 5.Magnetism at the centre of a bar magnet is
- minimum or maximum
Ques 6. It was Sunday on Jan 1, 2006. What was the day of the week Jan 1, 2010?
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Ques 7. Plant development is influenced by
- quality of light only
- quality and quantity of light
- quality and duration of light
- quality, quantity and duration of light
Ques 8. The Paithan (Jayakwadi) Hydro-electric project, completed with the help of Japan, is on the river
Ques 9. When is the World Population Day observed?
- May 31
- October 4
- December 10
- July 11
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Ques 10. The Battle of Plassey was fought in
Ques 11.Which was the 1st non Test playing country to beat India in an international match?
- Sri Lanka
- East Africa
Ques 12. The pass located at the southern end of the Nilgiri Hills in south India is called
- The Palghat gap
- The Bhorghat pass
- The Thalgat pass
- The Bolan pass
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
Ques 13. The only zone in the country that produces gold is also rich in iron is
- North-eastern zone
- North-western zone
- Southern zone
- None of the above
Ques 14. Controls of data communication deal with
- The communication channel
- The computer
- All of the above
Ques 15. Which of the following is (are) true of the EDP auditors?
- They should have computer expertise
- They will be replaced by traditional auditors in the near future
- Two of the above
- Currently, there is a very high demand for them, particularly from firms that use personal computers
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Ques 16. Critical path of the PERT chart is:
- Path which takes the longest time to complete the project
- The shortest path
- Both of the above
- Path which takes the shortest time to complete the project
Ques 17. A lockbox service is used for
- Depositing cash when bank is closed
- Paying bank customer bills automatically
- Storing papers in a bank vault
- Depositing payments to bank customers
Ques 18. Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring chelate compound in which central metal is
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Ques 19. In the last one decade, which one among the following sectors has attracted the highest foreign direct investment inflows into India?
- Chemicals other than fertilizers
- Services sector
- Food processing
Ques 20.Which of the following is not associated with the UNO?
- All of the above
JPSC Question Paper downloads PDF
Steps To Download JPSC Previous Year Question Paper:
Candidates who want to download question papers of JPSC Exam in pdf format they may follow the below important steps:-
- First of all applicants need to log on the official website of the organization that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the home page you need to go “Help Desk” tab and hit on the “previous year question” tab.
- After that applicants have to select the suitable course and subject and hit on the “download question paper” button.
- Within a minute JPSC Question Paper will be shown on your screen.
- Applicants may download it for preparation of the exam.
Dear visitor, you are advised to keep in touch with us to attain more updates time to time. If you wish to obtain information in your mail box, you may also subscribe our free mail service. If you have any problem or you want to give any suggestion, you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JPSC Notification||JPSC Syllabus|
|JPSC Admit Card||JPSC question Paper|
|PSC Notifications||PSC Exam Books|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|