JPSC question Paper
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is recruitment agency to recruit the candidates in civil services. This recruitment of civil services has been published by the JPSC in the State of Jharkhand. Many applicants search the sample papers of the JPSC exam.
- So Recruitmentresult.com provides JPSC question paper PDF for the preparation of the candidates & downloaded easily free of cost.
- The Sample Papers of the JPSC exam contains the important questions of the Mains & Prelims exam.
- Every question of the JPSC sample paper covers all the syllabus of the Preliminary Examination & the Mains Examination.
- The exam of JPSC has 2 papers of general studies in Preliminary examination. Both papers have 100 marks & are available in Hindi & English.
- General studies papers are based on India History, Indian and World Geography and History, Geography, Economy and Culture of Jharkhand, current news of country, world & state.
- In the mains examination, paper is based Compulsory Subjects such as Hindi, general studies & optional subject which can be related to your graduation subject.
- These questions pattern of the Mains and Prelims examination are followed by our team in the JPSC Sample Papers.
Some selected questions are given below for example.
JPSC Sample Paper – Example of questions
1. Which one of the following makes recommendations to the President of India as to the principles which should govern the grants-in aid of the revenues of the States out of the Consolidated Fund of India?
(a) Planning Commission
(b) Finance Commission
(c) National Development Council
(d) Union Ministry of Finance
2. Consider the following elements:
3. Which of these are magnetic substances?
(a) I and 2
(b) I and 3
(c) 2 and 4
(d) 3 and 4
4. Consider the following:
(a) Star tortoise
(b) Monitor lizard
(c) Pygmy hog
(d) Spider Monkey
5. Which of the above are naturally found in India?
(a) 1, 2 and 3 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 4 only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
6. Acid rain is the caused by the pollution of environment by
(a) Carbon dioxide & nitrogen
(b) Carbon monoxide & carbon dioxide
(c) Ozone & carbon dioxide
(d) Nitrous oxide & sulphur dioxide
7. Disguised unemployment generally means
(a) Large number of people remains unemployed
(b) Alternative employment is not available
(c) Marginal productivity of labor is zero
(d) Productivity of workers is low
JPSC Updates 2013
|JPSC Notification||JPSC Syllabus|
|JPSC Admit Card||JPSC question Paper|