Here is a golden chance for SC/ST/OBC and minority students who want to complete their education and make a bright future. Government of Karnataka is going to sponsor Karnataka Scholarship for Pre Matric and Post Matric courses students. The Government intends to support all those students who have financial problem and troubles in the path of fulfilling their dreams and gives maximum amount to help all those talented students who have ability to achieve the best in life. Intelligent students who accomplish all the below stated criteria of Karnataka Scholarship 2017–2018 may fill the online registration form of Karnataka Scholarship and send it before the closing date.
Overview Of This Page
Government of Karnataka provides the education fees to all those students who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th and UG/PG Courses. For this concern, Students may fill the application forms by following below mentioned procedure and keep the registration number safe for further use. Go through this page to attain complete details against Karnataka Scholarship which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Karnataka Pre Metric Scholarship Schemes for SC/ST/OBC Candidates:
It’s pleasant amount of money for education to proficient students who belong from poor family by Government of Karnataka. SC/ST/OBC and minority Students who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th, UG/PG Courses from across the state can take benefit of this scheme. These steps are done to motivate the students who are good in studies but due to some financial problem they are not able to make their future bright. Scholarships are very helpful as it is the ultimate benefit of our country because, government invest in youth of our country who are marvelous in their study so that they can make our country proud.
Check Here: How to Get Scholarship
Kanataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Income of students should be maximum 3 lakhs per year.
- Residence of students must be in Karnataka State.
- Those Students, who were not applied for any other scholarship, are accepted.
- Reservation for girl’s students is 40% offered by the Government of Karnataka in this scheme.
- Students must scored 50% of aggregate marks in previous exams.
Selection of students will be based on academic performance, and who are poor to achieve basic needs. Candidates who will shortlisted in this will be provided an amount to continue with their studies.
Read Here: Scholarship Benefits
How to Fill Karnataka Scholarship 2017?
- First of all go to the web portal for applying “sw.kar.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Online Application for Pre-Metric Scholarship -2017” Link and open it.
- After that go to the “Students” section and follow the appropriate steps.
- First step is to register your school name.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with required details as per format given in below:
- Name of the candidates
- E-mail id
- Telephone no
- Now upload recent photograph and required documents with application form.
- Then hit on the “Apply” button and submit the application form.
- After that hit on the “Edit application” tab, for the correction of any mistake.
- At last read the instructions carefully and find your registration number.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheets of School/College
- Residential Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile / category /caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Compulsory Documents and certificates
- Aadhar Card copy
- Income Certificate
Complete Details About: How to Apply for Scholarship
For further details related to Karnataka Scholarship 2017-2018, aspirants may go through given Official Link. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D or join us on Facebook or Google + for instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarships in India||Scholarship Exams|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Top Colleges in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|