Here is a golden chance for SC/ST/OBC and minority students who want to complete their education and make a bright future. Government of Karnataka is going to sponsor Karnataka scholarship 2016 for Pre Matric and Post Matric courses students. The Government intends to support all those students who have financial problem and troubles in the path of fulfilling their dreams and gives maximum amount to help all those talented students who have ability to achieve the best in life. Intelligent students who accomplish all the below stated criteria of the scheme may fill the online registration form of Karnataka Scholarship and send it before the closing date. Students are suggested to visit this page regularly for getting upcoming updates regarding Karnataka Scholarship 2017. We will definitely update the same info soon.
Government of Karnataka provides the education fees to all those students who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th and UG/PG Courses. For this concern, Students may fill the application forms by following below mentioned procedure and keep the registration number for further use. Go through this page to attain complete details against Karnataka Scholarship which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Karnataka Scholarship Details:
Government of Karnataka gives pleasant amount of money for education to proficient students who belong from poor family. SC/ST/OBC and minority Students who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th, UG/PG Courses from across the state can take benefit of this scheme by filling an online application forms through the below mentioned procedure. The major intention to provide these scholarship amounts to motivate the students who want to make their career but due to the financial condition they are not able to study further.
Check Here: How to Get Scholarship
Kanataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Income of students should be maximum 3 lacs per year.
- Residence of students must be in Karnataka State.
- Those Students, who were not applied for any other scholarship, are accepted.
- Reservation for girl’s students is 40% offered by the Government of Karnataka in this scheme.
- Students must scored 50% of aggregate marks in previous exams.
Do You Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheets of School/College
- Residential Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile / category /caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Compulsory Documents and certificates
- Aadhar Card copy
- Income Certificate
Read Here: Scholarship Benefits
How to Fill Karnataka Scholarship 2016?
- First of all go to the web portal for applying “sw.kar.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Online Application for Pre-Metric Scholarship -2016” Link and open it.
- After that go to the “Students” section and follow the appropriate steps.
- First step is to register your school name.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with required details as per format given in below:
- Name of the candidates
- E-mail id
- Telephone no
- Now upload recent photograph and required documents with application form.
- Then hit on the “Apply” button and submit the application form.
- After that hit on the “Edit application” tab, for the correction of any mistake.
- At last read the instructions carefully and find your registration number.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Complete Details About: How to Apply for Scholarship
For further details related to Karnataka Scholarship 2016 – 2017, aspirants may go through given Official Link. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On